BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 224 of 260 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ehh Express orange looks pretty good right now should be able to beat up on hawks
Madlax asked to not play DC Orange. Imagine that.
There were 4 teams in AA, with a round robin format between Hawks, Madlax, Dukes Elite, and DCE Orange. [Censored] Madlax Man had a fit and had it changed. Hawks still playing those other 3. What a joke!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML doesn't want to play any DCE team. Black or Orange, it doesn't matter. They will lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 28 hawks heading to Spalding

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML doesn't want to play any DCE team. Black or Orange, it doesn't matter. They will lose.

Madlax is going to have to play DCE some day, right? Or is he going to have DCE kicked out of HOCO in the spring?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another troll. This is far from the truth. Spalding might land 1-2 kids but that’s about it. Rumors have these kids going to several different schools from DC to Baltimore and of course the Annapolis area.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If MiniMad could get DC booted from HOCO he would try, but that might be too much embarressment for even him too endure.

Here are the latest FACTS from Fall:

1. CM got DCE 28 blocked from NAL. He wanted to ban all of DCE but the other members literally laughed at him. They said no way. Think about it, so-called one of the most "elite" Fall tournaments bans 2 of the top HS teams in the country? Beyond silly. CM then said just the 28s then. They tentatively agreed but were not happy and tried to call him to tell him no. He avoided their calls like an infant. So DCE Black found another local option. It happened.

2. Fall Brawl. ML enters FB and won't play DCE's B Team eventhough they happily posted all over instagram last week that they won a B tournament. Again, it happened. So he engineered it with his boy Hogan so he plays the Hawks (which they will lose and nobody will really say anything) and then plays 2 B teams to save face. If I was still an ML parent I would be p-ssed.

ML = B Ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another troll. This is far from the truth. Spalding might land 1-2 kids but that’s about it. Rumors have these kids going to several different schools from DC to Baltimore and of course the Annapolis area.

Sorry, Spalding has a pipeline to Hawks now. There are getting the best Hawks have now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, your obsession with ML is hilarious. We are all laughing at you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If MiniMad could get DC booted from HOCO he would try, but that might be too much embarressment for even him too endure.

1. CM got DCE 28 blocked from NAL. He wanted to ban all of DCE but the other members literally laughed at him. They said no way. Think about it, so-called one of the most "elite" Fall tournaments bans 2 of the top HS teams in the country? Beyond silly. CM then said just the 28s then. They tentatively agreed but were not happy and tried to call him to tell him no. He avoided their calls like an infant. So DCE Black found another local option. It happened.

2. Fall Brawl. ML enters FB and won't play DCE's B Team eventhough they happily posted all over instagram last week that they won a B tournament. Again, it happened. So he engineered it with his boy Hogan so he plays the Hawks (which they will lose and nobody will really say anything) and then plays 2 B teams to save face. If I was still an ML parent I would be p-ssed.

ML = B Ball

Who knows if any of this is true, but trying to follow your logic bro.

DCE orange a B team, right?
ML is playing Hawks, right?
Why didn’t the NAL guys just put you in the tournament then?
Where is the DCE owner/coaches? Sounds to me they have no juice. Sorry about that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ML = B Ball

So Non-Elite teams equal B teams? Very arrogant opinion. The teams they are playing may not be Elite but they are not B teams. Get out of your Elitist bubble.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ML = B Ball

On what basis did he get DCE banned from NAL? I get that a bunch of players moved over from ML to DCE, but DCE didn’t do anything wrong or underhanded, did they?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, Spalding has a pipeline to Hawks now. There are getting the best Hawks have now.

The goalie is looking at boarding school up north, which means he's flying the coop!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your must be referring to the Hawks B team. If you look at the A teams top 5 players Spalding will get 1 player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ML = B Ball

On what basis did he get DCE banned from NAL? I get that a bunch of players moved over from ML to DCE, but DCE didn’t do anything wrong or underhanded, did they?

It depends who you ask. Parents got upset on how ML was coached and managed and I believe 9 left as a package deal to DCE Black after an early tryout. On the ML side, losing 9 kids and having to scramble to make sure you have competitive team would definitely be frustrating. But, you cannot keep avoiding DCE teams in tournaments forever. Either take the hit from losing or work your tail off and beat the DCE team.

ML is able to get DCE 2028 banned, because he is a founding member... Also, I am sure they did not want to deal with him anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is DCE’s record this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FB this year is gonna be a joke dc Orange is a great B team but playing a top 5 team in the country is a very large stretch. what I got from reading this is CM is a child

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happen to St Mary’s pipeline ? Have they dropped off that much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FB this year is gonna be a joke dc Orange is a great B team but playing a top 5 team in the country is a very large stretch. what I got from reading this is CM is a child

But he has enough control to do what he wants...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was there a time when Fall Brawl was viewed as some kind of elite, national level tournament? I always thought of it as just another local fall ball event, so not sure what you were expecting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think its 2 wins and 4 losses, but since I think I know why you're asking that question I would note that it also includes zero tournaments avoided, zero opponents dodged, and zero teams it has pushed out of tournaments for fear of being embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think its 2 wins and 4 losses, but since I think I know why you're asking that question I would note that it also includes zero tournaments avoided, zero opponents dodged, and zero teams it has pushed out of tournaments for fear of being embarrassed.
DCE is a work in progress. Led late in every game they’ve lost, including 3-1 on NL and 6-3 in the 4th against Crabs. Players are getting equal playing time, coaches are still trying to figure out who fits where. Not sure the coaches really care about W and L a month into this project, at least not as much as the trolls on this board! They certainly have talent to be the best of the DMV teams and the best head coach hands down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE is a work in progress. Led late in every game they’ve lost, including 3-1 on NL and 6-3 in the 4th against Crabs. Players are getting equal playing time, coaches are still trying to figure out who fits where. Not sure the coaches really care about W and L a month into this project, at least not as much as the trolls on this board! They certainly have talent to be the best of the DMV teams and the best head coach hands down.

The trolls are never happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. DCE is a tough team and they will get better as they play more together. I saw the NL game and they were in it until the end. As for the Crabs, they were unrecognizable from last year's 28 team. Very large, mature, and skilled. They will certainly be competing with Hawks & FCA for HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. DCE is a tough team and they will get better as they play more together. I saw the NL game and they were in it until the end. As for the Crabs, they were unrecognizable from last year's 28 team. Very large, mature, and skilled. They will certainly be competing with Hawks & FCA for HOCO.
DCE was up 6-3 on Crabs until 4th QTR last weekend before 4 straight man down goals against. DCE will figure that part out and will compete with crabs, FCA, etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on NLF Futures?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE was up 6-3 on Crabs until 4th QTR last weekend before 4 straight man down goals against. DCE will figure that part out and will compete with crabs, FCA, etc

If DCE was leading at halftime, why didn't their coach just make up a weather delay and have everyone leave while they were ahead?

Amateur.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or, why didn't he just out-coach the Crabs and win the game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or, why didn't he just out-coach the Crabs and win the game?

Because giving up 6-3 leads in the 4th quarter by committing 700 penalties denotes Excellent coaching - duh.

The same madlax dads who were making every excuse about their terrible last fall being attributed to football have moved the excuse propaganda train to DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 28 lose to Clippers 27??? What happened here?? Why are FCA 28's playing in Victory Fall Classic to begin with.

Were FCA's "holdbacks" all at high school homecoming or something?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 28 lose to Clippers 27??? What happened here?? Why are FCA 28's playing in Victory Fall Classic to begin with.

Were FCA's "holdbacks" all at high school homecoming or something?
They lost their best player #7 to Crabs. Maybe they lost more than that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If DCE was leading at halftime, why didn't their coach just make up a weather delay and have everyone leave while they were ahead?

Amateur.

If you are making a joke about MadLax leaving Naptown, FYI they were BEHIND by three goals early and were headed for a blowout loss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SadLax. Always some nonsense. Best thing ever is watching this team unravel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little Lepruchan Coach going berzerk is pure entertainment… please keep it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are most of the Hawks team from AA county? Guessing St Mary’s, Spalding…any going public?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are most of the Hawks team from AA county? Guessing St Mary’s, Spalding…any going public?
why do you want to know?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you want to know?
Their team is solid. Just curious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little Lepruchan Coach going berzerk is pure entertainment… please keep it up.

Easy there girls. This is fall ball, leave the good stuff for spring and summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone play this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like most Hawks team, 28 has spilt of eastern shore, aa co and a few outliers from Baltimore/Howard county. most from Aaco are Annapolis and severna park/Arnold kids so you will see a few kids go to broad neck, severna park for public (they are in public middle school now). Going to be interesting where all the kids end up but you will see a lot them at MIAA schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played against Crabs (BL Hercules), very solid team, they're midfiled torched us pretty good setting up uncontested goals, they play even better on the other side of the ball IMHO. We watched the Hawks play NXT and they looked very solid as well, probably even better.

Like Reply Quote
Page 224 of 260 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard