BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,820
Posts392,412
Members2,611
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chandick is a " social media influencer"....he shouldn't be ranking anyone in any sport lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.


Exactly.....can't deny the facts. Big commitments outside of the team 91 run NLF ....stop pretending that NLF means something

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF aka "ninetyone lacrosse federation " and Matt s--kdik is nothing more than a ninetyone groupie and social media " influencer '

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

I think the USCL championship in Richmond Aug 1st - 4th. If i recall correctly, Aug 1 is the start of the "dead period" meaning college coaches are not allow to attend. I am sure it would be a fun event but by Mid July people are burnt out from club lax. Seems like it might be lightly attended. Additionally, if you are like me and don't really care for club lacrosse going to Richmond during the period after an insanely long summer of lacrosse is not likely to happen. Maybe I am off base on this one.....

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, you are correct and most Hawks 3D ADVNC do attend nlf. fool people spreading weird misinformation on here.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, you are correct and most Hawks 3D ADVNC do attend nlf. fool people spreading weird misinformation on here.


Learn how to read .....those teams you speak of have been " blocked out for certain years " not all years . It's all run by Team 91 and if in a certain year the coaches in that respective year " lax off " any of the team 91 directors/coaches they are told they're not allowed to go to NLF. Facts

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".


Definitely not all D1 coaches are at NLF. But the vast majority of them, including head coaches. You’d be hard pressed to come up with other events with that many coaches.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".

The wealth of knowledge is incredible from this serial poster, can you do us all a favor and post more than five times a day like you are doing.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".

I did not rely on Chandick or anyone else to provide this info - I have seen it with my own eyes. Loads of coaches sweating their jerks off at Lehigh (UMass a couple of year ago). Maybe some schools / coaches skip the NLF but the coaches sideline is pretty full. I did hear the Drexel coach talk about looking other places for players in the podcast he did for Inside Lacrosse. I bet they still send some to the NLF events.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".

I did not rely on Chandick or anyone else to provide this info - I have seen it with my own eyes. Loads of coaches sweating their jerks off at Lehigh (UMass a couple of year ago). Maybe some schools / coaches skip the NLF but the coaches sideline is pretty full. I did hear the Drexel coach talk about looking other places for players in the podcast he did for Inside Lacrosse. I bet they still send some to the NLF events.

Yes. detest it when those no name coaches like Lars and Shay show up to the useless NLF events. Let’s face it not everyone is at NLF but the majority of D1 and high level d3 coaches are there. Maybe not the best tournament but still one of the tops when it comes to viability. Don’t like it then you don’t have to come. Plenty of tournaments to go around but you can’t detest on something that does pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing people have to realize is even NLF and some other tournaments are great interns of coaches attending, don’t expect to get “discovered” at any of the tournaments or showcases. Coaches generally have a list of players they are there to specifically scout l. They aren’t wandering around look to discover talent. It always makes me laugh when people post about winning tournaments in high school. Coaches aren’t sitting around waiting for the championship game. Your team could go 0-4 but if you play well and you are on a list, then you done OK. Nobody cares about wins and losses in high school club.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One thing people have to realize is even NLF and some other tournaments are great interns of coaches attending, don’t expect to get “discovered” at any of the tournaments or showcases. Coaches generally have a list of players they are there to specifically scout l. They aren’t wandering around look to discover talent. It always makes me laugh when people post about winning tournaments in high school. Coaches aren’t sitting around waiting for the championship game. Your team could go 0-4 but if you play well and you are on a list, then you done OK. Nobody cares about wins and losses in high school club.


Out of curiosity...how do the kids get on " the list " that you speak of . Who recommends the players to make the list for the coaches who come to watch

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


Hahaha...chandick yiurw really something else . Keep making stuff up ...you're nothing more than a social media influencer. Relax with the NLF stuff ....you have managed to water it down to almost nothing. Nobody cares about the NLF anymore

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One thing people have to realize is even NLF and some other tournaments are great interns of coaches attending, don’t expect to get “discovered” at any of the tournaments or showcases. Coaches generally have a list of players they are there to specifically scout l. They aren’t wandering around look to discover talent. It always makes me laugh when people post about winning tournaments in high school. Coaches aren’t sitting around waiting for the championship game. Your team could go 0-4 but if you play well and you are on a list, then you done OK. Nobody cares about wins and losses in high school club.


Out of curiosity...how do the kids get on " the list " that you speak of . Who recommends the players to make the list for the coaches who come to watch

Great question. Lacrosse recruiting, probably like other sports but seems to be very too heavy in lax, is all about connections. The “list” is all about the kids who play in the too high schools and to a lesser extent, the top clubs in the country because that is who the college coaches trust in terms of a pipeline; those high schools (and clubs) who have a proven track record. Go to any high level d1 (or d3) college and the majority (not all) of their roster have blue blood lax high school pedigree. Part of that high school pedigree includes the fact that many of them are excellent at academics so it checks two boxes off for college coaches. That’s how a coaches list is made. Are there exceptions to the rule? Sure but that is how it generally happens.

However I would say this for only the top 30 in d1 and top 15 in d3. For the the remaining d1 d2 and d3 (“less heralded players”) much of their list is actually done as a combination of the above process and through college scouting either through film or actually tournaments and prospect days. So yes it is possible to be “discovered” at these tournaments but in all honesty much of it is spam. My kids, when they went through it, after a tournament would get spammed by a dozen colleges saying they saw him play at “x” tournament and would like them to come to a prospect day, campus visit, or even rarely “an offer”

The one thing I would say though about my above statement about “less heralded” players being discovered? You don’t need to go that route. If you don’t want to play at the top d1 and d3 schools, if your kid is a decent player, they can always reach out to their preferred school and as long as they aren’t an elite lax school and the player is decent, there are plenty of matches that can be made. The problem is that lax has become so top heavy in terms of what we see in social media we tend to forget about the other 75 d3 and 250 d3 schools (and maybe even the bottom 15 d1 schools). Plenty of spots out there. Reach out to a coach and “get on their list” or have your coaches reach out. That coach will come and watch you at any tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment
Youre not invited so stop saying no thanks and based on your ranting I imaging not invited many places. You really think Chandick is what college coaches listen to? Yes, he is a social media influencer. Good on him for finding a niche. You dont like it dont look at it or follow it. Just like, if i knew what business you were in I would def avoid it. Go back to your Pinnacle, NAL or whatever B tournament your C kid can play in. Follow the thread..Nassau CC has club lax right?

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment

There is only one embarrassment on here Fella, you.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment

No dog in this fight but the way you rant? It sounds like you really want to be part of the part and you are crying you were not invited. You don’t sound like some who could care less about the NLF

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

I think the USCL championship in Richmond Aug 1st - 4th. If i recall correctly, Aug 1 is the start of the "dead period" meaning college coaches are not allow to attend. I am sure it would be a fun event but by Mid July people are burnt out from club lax. Seems like it might be lightly attended. Additionally, if you are like me and don't really care for club lacrosse going to Richmond during the period after an insanely long summer of lacrosse is not likely to happen. Maybe I am off base on this one.....
Awesome. Someone found a place farther away and more hot than Delaware. Throw in the extra humidity, no coaches and end of summer burn out and I'm sure it will be a high quality event.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment

No dog in this fight but the way you rant? It sounds like you really want to be part of the part and you are crying you were not invited. You don’t sound like some who could care less about the NLF
So true. If NLF is so bad and so watered down and no coaches are at NLF whats your plan and big play? NAL is the place to be, cool great event, we are NLF and go to that too. Naptown? Used to be good and we are NLF and go to that? Cmon, where should we all be thats not watered down because it feels like to me we play all the top teams at all the top tournaments, NLF being one of them and the one we look forward to winning.....in part because its one of the few places you can find the 91 teams that hide out all summer. Hater of 91 and NLF, whats the right 4 tournament schedule for 2026's?

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chandick is a " social media influencer"....he shouldn't be ranking anyone in any sport lol
why because social media influencer is some high degree job that requires some kind of knowledge? guy could go rank anything he wants, you dont have to look. Rankings are subjective. Not a single coach hat recruited my son referenced having seen him on Matt's IG or website. They all said they saw him PLAY a lot this summer.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF rankings mean didly squat......go take a look on Instagram for all of the top D1 commits from clubs outside of the NLF.....and outside of the northeast as well. Anything that chandick runs is a money grab and nothing else . Stop paying the fool

18 of the top 20 on inside lacrosse rankings come from nlf teams.

Nlf teams and players are the best in the country. Deal with it.

Stop lying Matt s--kdik....you're a money grabbing clown .


Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment

No dog in this fight but the way you rant? It sounds like you really want to be part of the part and you are crying you were not invited. You don’t sound like some who could care less about the NLF
So true. If NLF is so bad and so watered down and no coaches are at NLF whats your plan and big play? NAL is the place to be, cool great event, we are NLF and go to that too. Naptown? Used to be good and we are NLF and go to that? Cmon, where should we all be thats not watered down because it feels like to me we play all the top teams at all the top tournaments, NLF being one of them and the one we look forward to winning.....in part because its one of the few places you can find the 91 teams that hide out all summer. Hater of 91 and NLF, whats the right 4 tournament schedule for 2026's?


When you get called on stuff the typical 91 company line is " you're a hater " lol. Predictable . There are plenty of tournaments all over the East Coast with top competition. Just because you lost all day on Instagram doesn't change the facts . Mamyy, many kids outside if the so called "NLF membership clubs " are being recruited to top D1 schools every day now. Go back to pretending your important

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

I think the USCL championship in Richmond Aug 1st - 4th. If i recall correctly, Aug 1 is the start of the "dead period" meaning college coaches are not allow to attend. I am sure it would be a fun event but by Mid July people are burnt out from club lax. Seems like it might be lightly attended. Additionally, if you are like me and don't really care for club lacrosse going to Richmond during the period after an insanely long summer of lacrosse is not likely to happen. Maybe I am off base on this one.....
Awesome. Someone found a place farther away and more hot than Delaware. Throw in the extra humidity, no coaches and end of summer burn out and I'm sure it will be a high quality event.

Don't forget the fact that teams will have had tryouts for the next club year after the rankings are set and before the tournament occurs. That won't be awkward at all. My guess is the whole thing gets scrapped before the first attempt even happens

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

I think the USCL championship in Richmond Aug 1st - 4th. If i recall correctly, Aug 1 is the start of the "dead period" meaning college coaches are not allow to attend. I am sure it would be a fun event but by Mid July people are burnt out from club lax. Seems like it might be lightly attended. Additionally, if you are like me and don't really care for club lacrosse going to Richmond during the period after an insanely long summer of lacrosse is not likely to happen. Maybe I am off base on this one.....
Awesome. Someone found a place farther away and more hot than Delaware. Throw in the extra humidity, no coaches and end of summer burn out and I'm sure it will be a high quality event.

Don't forget the fact that teams will have had tryouts for the next club year after the rankings are set and before the tournament occurs. That won't be awkward at all. My guess is the whole thing gets scrapped before the first attempt even happens

Which would be a bummer. I like the idea of the best teams battling it out. You get that at Naptown but all the other tournaments are political and prevent teams from playing.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the absolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

I think the USCL championship in Richmond Aug 1st - 4th. If i recall correctly, Aug 1 is the start of the "dead period" meaning college coaches are not allow to attend. I am sure it would be a fun event but by Mid July people are burnt out from club lax. Seems like it might be lightly attended. Additionally, if you are like me and don't really care for club lacrosse going to Richmond during the period after an insanely long summer of lacrosse is not likely to happen. Maybe I am off base on this one.....
Awesome. Someone found a place farther away and more hot than Delaware. Throw in the extra humidity, no coaches and end of summer burn out and I'm sure it will be a high quality event.

Don't forget the fact that teams will have had tryouts for the next club year after the rankings are set and before the tournament occurs. That won't be awkward at all. My guess is the whole thing gets scrapped before the first attempt even happens

Which would be a bummer. I like the idea of the best teams battling it out. You get that at Naptown but all the other tournaments are political and prevent teams from playing.

Not gonna happen Aug 1-4. That is basically the only completely free week of the summer for kids who play fall sports. There is a reason that week is free.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.[/quote]

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.[/quote]
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare them to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waste of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so they're going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.[/quote]


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything. NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation. It's become an embarrassment[/quote]

No dog in this fight but the way you rant? It sounds like you really want to be part of the part and you are crying, you were not invited. You don’t sound like some who could care less about the NLF[/quote]
So true. If NLF is so bad and so watered down and no coaches are at NLF what's your plan and big play? NAL is the place to be, cool great event, we are NLF and go to that too. Naptown? Used to be good and we are NLF and go to that? Cmon, where should we all be that's not watered down because it feels like to me we play all the top teams at all the top tournaments, NLF being one of them and the one we look forward to winning.....in part because its one of the few places you can find the 91 teams that hide out all summer. Hater of 91 and NLF, what's the right 4 tournament schedule for 2026's?[/quote]


When you get called on stuff the typical 91 company line is " you're a hater " lol. Predictable. There are plenty of tournaments all over the East Coast with top competition. Just because you lost all day on Instagram doesn't change the facts . Many, many kids outside if the so called "NLF membership clubs " are being recruited to top D1 schools every day now. Go back to pretending your important[/quote]

,,,leave the critique to Islanders who know what's going on capisce.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Check inside lacrosse website. Their top 2025’s rankings. Do the count. Far majority of top ranked players on their site come from nlf clubs.

Non NLF clubs ADVNC, BBL, Hawks, FCA, 3D, Team10, etc... seem to be doing very well where it actually matters - commitments.[/quote]
Stop it. Your animonsity blinds you. Take Team 10 for example and compare then to HHH. Same market, NLF HHH has 10x the commits and to top schools no less. All kids leave BBL for Leading Edge in HS so they can play NLF and the recruiting results show it. You can dislike Matt all you want, seems a waster of energy, but facts are facts. Players aim to get to NLF clubs and NLF clubs have the results. Hawks and 3d are the same company so theyre going to go their events. Blame them for following the money.[/quote]


You block teams from entering based on tabtifeon some of your 91 directors then allow your B teams to play in the NLF tournaments.....no thanks ...not missing anything . NLF = ninetyone lacrosse federation..it's become an embarrassment[/quote]

No dog in this fight but the way you rant? It sounds like you really want to be part of the part and you are crying you were not invited. You don’t sound like some who could care less about the NLF[/quote]
So true. If NLF is so bad and so watered down and no coaches are at NLF whats your plan and big play? NAL is the place to be, cool great event, we are NLF and go to that too. Naptown? Used to be good and we are NLF and go to that? Cmon, where should we all be thats not watered down because it feels like to me we play all the top teams at all the top tournaments, NLF being one of them and the one we look forward to winning.....in part because its one of the few places you can find the 91 teams that hide out all summer. Hater of 91 and NLF, whats the right 4 tournament schedule for 2026's?[/quote]


When you get called on stuff the typical 91 company line is " you're a hater " lol. Predictable . There are plenty of tournaments all over the East Coast with top competition. Just because you lost all day on Instagram doesn't change the facts . Mamyy, many kids outside if the so called "NLF membership clubs " are being recruited to top D1 schools every day now. Go back to pretending your important[/quote]

[Censored] posts as bad as the kid plays,,,leave the critique to Islanders who know whats going on capisce.[/quote]

I am Matt s--kdik and I approve this message .

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . [/quote]


THE LEAGUE announcement got it. Was wondering why all the incessant noise from NLF jealous hatin' inferior clowns. Bah-bye now back to them being clown teams again.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D, BBL, Next Level, FCA and several other clubs can play in a summer end tournament and a have a great time. All great programs with great players. It’s fine, right?

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alliance Lacrosse League is born. Bye bye NLF.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Alliance Lacrosse League is born. Bye bye NLF.

Circuit failure redo. Only fools wouldn’t plaY NLF unless not good enough to compete.

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Alliance Lacrosse League is born. Bye bye NLF.

Circuit failure redo. Only fools wouldn’t plaY NLF unless not good enough to compete.


Lol..right . Why would anyone want to play an NLF tournament littered with B teams in it . Once again it's run by 91. It's a watered down joke with B teams all over the field because they blocked out other good A teams so had to find fillera . Joke , NLF=ninetyone lacrosse federation

Like Reply Quote
Re: NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Alliance Lacrosse League is born. Bye bye NLF.

Circuit failure redo. Only fools wouldn’t plaY NLF unless not good enough to compete.


Lol..right . Why would anyone want to play an NLF tournament littered with B teams in it . Once again it's run by 91. It's a watered down joke with B teams all over the field because they blocked out other good A teams so had to find fillera . Joke , NLF=ninetyone lacrosse federation



Whatever you say Shore2Shore dad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4