Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC is NLF through their partnership with Starz

Same with Hawks, 3D, sometimes FCA

Incorrect ....hawks , 3D, BBL, and a few others were not invited to the NLF tournament. Go take a look. They were all at a different end of season tournament. Apparently they were " blocked " by a 91 director in certain age groups . Those are facts . 91 runs the NLF and makes all final decisions on who can enter the tournament. That is why it has become a watered down joke and means nothing anymore . This year there will be uscl club championships for the top 16 teams in the country . That's what will matter as no one is blocked and 91 can't influence the brackets . NLF is a thing of the past .

I must disagree - every D1 team has 1 if not all of their coaches at the NLF. It is an incredible scene. I'm sure there are plenty of other great events for other teams to play in but the NLF is pretty legit. It may not be the wabsolute best teams but the teams there are getting scene by lots of school.

I don't know anything about the USCL club championship. Are the NLF teams going to it? Given the platform they have built for their teams it would surprise me if they diluted it.

Absolutely incorrect. Not "all D1 coaches " are at NLF. Stop watching the bogus chandick media Instagram feeds . He's a social media influencer that's all . They'll show you a picture of a few coaches sitting down with a clipboard and say " every D1 coach in the country is here". Lies . Besides there are plenty other options available to be " looked at ".

I did not rely on Chandick or anyone else to provide this info - I have seen it with my own eyes. Loads of coaches sweating their jerks off at Lehigh (UMass a couple of year ago). Maybe some schools / coaches skip the NLF but the coaches sideline is pretty full. I did hear the Drexel coach talk about looking other places for players in the podcast he did for Inside Lacrosse. I bet they still send some to the NLF events.