BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,535
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Parents complaining about thr transfers and No playing time are the ones always bashing parents and kids for settling on a lowered ranked team. Makes me chuckle. Who is laughing now? Karma

What are you talking about?

Who is "always bashing parents and kids for settling on a lower ranked team"?

Sorry, don't see it or hear it. Generally speaking, "lower ranked" teams and the players on those teams do not garner much attention on this site or anywhere else.

Not sure why you would make such a statement.
And you are the Lax Snob that was addressed earlier

I will ask again... What are you talking about?

I do not know if I am a "Lax Snob" or not and I have no idea what you mean by "addressed earlier".

I asked a simple question because I do not recall seeing any posts bashing lower ranked teams or the players who play for those teams. It is certainly not "always happening".

It appears that you and or the original poster (if not you) have an inferiority complex.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inferiority complex? You must have a reading comprehension problem. Go read the 2027 pages for one example. You can’t have an opinion….people bash what team a kid plays on, the HS team they play for, and the college they choose. Keyboard cowboys on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may not be a lax snob, but you are insufferable.
If your daughter was beaten out for a spot by a transfer, get over it. Have her hit the wall and get better.
You people are soft and your daughters are soft.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People argue that transferring is selfish and not a team player all so they can win a championship. Well, isn’t that what the Sienna COACH just do? In the article it states she can’t wait to compete for a National Championship. She just deserted her whole team to be an asset coach at Cuse. Also, think KK leaving was strange and quiet?

KK didn't like Syracuse in terms of the city not school. If you have been to Syracuse you can understand. No detest to cuse but she's from Boston there is a big difference.
You really think she left a top 5 school because she didn’t like the City? Seems strange considering there’s been no mention of taking another position. I also think it’s strange that no players commented on the new hiring?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KK is at Harvard to be closer to her family.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KK is at Harvard to be closer to her family.
She was the AC at Harvard back in 2020.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sick of the complaining about transfers and using the term ring chasers as an insult. These girls are jumping up to better/higher ranked teams. If they can compete at a higher level/team, then I applaud them for betting on themself! Leaving close friends and going into a new situation is extremely difficult takes guts. These girls were probably "under recruited", worked harder than most to continue to improve or just wanted to get on the field freshman or sophomore year.
I commend any girl going to a top tier lacrosse program, but the goal is a national championship. The coach is always looking to improve the team and that is her job! That is known going into any division 1 program, especially the top tier. Having to earn your playing time never ends for the entire 4 years.

Rathigan for Northwesterm should be praised for being overlooked during recruiting and earning herself a ring!. How are coaches supposed to be perfect projecting how good a 15 year old will be in college, plenty of mistakes are made. A girl that continues to work and be a terrific 19 year old that can play at the highest level should not be held down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no room on this forum for rational thought; how dare you sir/madam!
#nailedit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to IL, UNC has no grad transfers. Duke has two. Is that correct?
UNC has no grad transfers. They will be getting one transfer in the fall and that's Ashley Humphrey formerly of Stanford.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm sick of the complaining about transfers and using the term ring chasers as an insult. These girls are jumping up to better/higher ranked teams. If they can compete at a higher level/team, then I applaud them for betting on themself! Leaving close friends and going into a new situation is extremely difficult takes guts. These girls were probably "under recruited", worked harder than most to continue to improve or just wanted to get on the field freshman or sophomore year.
I commend any girl going to a top tier lacrosse program, but the goal is a national championship. The coach is always looking to improve the team and that is her job! That is known going into any division 1 program, especially the top tier. Having to earn your playing time never ends for the entire 4 years.

Rathigan for Northwesterm should be praised for being overlooked during recruiting and earning herself a ring!. How are coaches supposed to be perfect projecting how good a 15 year old will be in college, plenty of mistakes are made. A girl that continues to work and be a terrific 19 year old that can play at the highest level should not be held down.[/quote

Ridiculous , so they used some lesser program to "get on the field freshman or sophomore year" . In other words they used a program , took playing time from kids who wanted to be at the program , most likely deceived the coach of said program if their intent was to transfer out after getting some experience, but that should be praised.
" under recruited" when talking about the BC transfers is just ignorant of the facts.
I guess sticking to ones commitment when the going gets difficult is not admiral anymore. I honestly get transferring for a multitude of reasons but winning a championship being the only reason is lame, if you believe in your abilities that much then make the team you are on better .Joining a team that will win without you and winning will be less rewarding than winning with a team that needs you and who you have already been thru the lows with.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sick of the complaining about transfers and using the term ring chasers as an insult. These girls are jumping up to better/higher ranked teams. If they can compete at a higher level/team, then I applaud them for betting on themself! Leaving close friends and going into a new situation is extremely difficult takes guts. These girls were probably "under recruited", worked harder than most to continue to improve or just wanted to get on the field freshman or sophomore year.

Rathigan for Northwesterm should be praised for being overlooked during recruiting and earning herself a ring!. How are coaches supposed to be perfect projecting how good a 15 year old will be in college, plenty of mistakes are made. A girl that continues to work and be a terrific 19 year old that can play at the highest level should not be held down.

The thing is, they were not ‘held down’ , they contributed positively to the good teams they were on, and most importantly were team leaders and starters. Going somewhere else as a grad student, especially an Ivy grad since they can’t play at their school anymore is fine, for the others it shows a lack of character. Why do you think they were under recruited? So you’re putting other schools down now? There are many reasons why girls pick schools, and I detest to break it to you, but lacrosse isn’t everyone’s #1 priority. Honor your commitment and stop searching for the next best thing, which in many cases is not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you referring to the girls that went to BC? According to IL they were the #4 and #10 girls ranked in the 2021 class. They were under recruited to Florida and UVA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you have any idea why these young ladies chose to leave their current program yet it doesnt stop you from conjecturing. You use words like integrity but disparage young athletes for their “selfish decisions” on an anonymous forum. Classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm sick of the complaining about transfers and using the term ring chasers as an insult. These girls are jumping up to better/higher ranked teams. If they can compete at a higher level/team, then I applaud them for betting on themself! Leaving close friends and going into a new situation is extremely difficult takes guts. These girls were probably "under recruited", worked harder than most to continue to improve or just wanted to get on the field freshman or sophomore year.

Rathigan for Northwesterm should be praised for being overlooked during recruiting and earning herself a ring!. How are coaches supposed to be perfect projecting how good a 15 year old will be in college, plenty of mistakes are made. A girl that continues to work and be a terrific 19 year old that can play at the highest level should not be held down.[/quote

Ridiculous , so they used some lesser program to "get on the field freshman or sophomore year" . In other words they used a program , took playing time from kids who wanted to be at the program , most likely deceived the coach of said program if their intent was to transfer out after getting some experience, but that should be praised.
" under recruited" when talking about the BC transfers is just ignorant of the facts.
I guess sticking to ones commitment when the going gets difficult is not admiral anymore. I honestly get transferring for a multitude of reasons but winning a championship being the only reason is lame, if you believe in your abilities that much then make the team you are on better .Joining a team that will win without you and winning will be less rewarding than winning with a team that needs you and who you have already been thru the lows with.
Again, a COACH just up and left her team for the above "winning a championship" - in her words in the article. WHY is there not an uproar over this? Ratigan took her 5th year at Northwestern. Seriously, now they are "using a program to better themselves to transfer"? Come on, it sounds to me like these girls are damned if they do and damned if they dont. At the end of the day, it their choice on how they want their lax experience to go in College. Move on. If it directly effects your daughter - oh well - figure out how to fix it without going on here and trying to disparage other players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just amazing how coaches are allowed to leave for a better school, situation, salary and job. Yet, the girls are looked down on for moving on to a better environment. I guess those are the posters that have a gold watch for 25+ years working at the same company? I respect staying in one place because that's what I did, but the arrogance is what's so surprising. You don't have to agree with it, but the job world is the same as the college world. Mobility is now the norm, get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many lacrosse parents simply can not keep quiet or handle when other players appear to be doing better than, are receiving more attention/recognition/accolades... etc.., attending a better academic school, attending a better lacrosse school, transferring to a better school/lacrosse program or whatever than their daughter.

The statements, attacks, backhanded knocks etc... would be considered funny if they were not so sad. The majority of the negative nonsense posted is rooted in jealousy, bitterness, envy etc...

Some obviously believe that they will elevate their daughters status by knocking others. News flash, it doesn't work.

Worry about your own children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many lacrosse parents simply can not keep quiet or handle when other players appear to be doing better than, are receiving more attention/recognition/accolades... etc.., attending a better academic school, attending a better lacrosse school, transferring to a better school/lacrosse program or whatever than their daughter.

The statements, attacks, backhanded knocks etc... would be considered funny if they were not so sad. The majority of the negative nonsense posted is rooted in jealousy, bitterness, envy etc...

Some obviously believe that they will elevate their daughters status by knocking others. News flash, it doesn't work.

Lol, this is a discussion. This isn’t “not able to handle” what others do. My daughter is very happy at her school and would not consider transferring. And yes, she is an excellent player who could if she wanted to. It is the opinion of some, that transferring shows a lack of character. Unless there was some type of abuse, it is the opinion of many people that it a weak move. Not jealous, bitter, etc, just a person who has taught my children to honor their word and commitment. To each their own

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, this is a discussion. This isn’t “not able to handle” what others do. My daughter is very happy at her school and would not consider transferring. And yes, she is an excellent player who could if she wanted to. It is the opinion of some, that transferring shows a lack of character. Unless there was some type of abuse, it is the opinion of many people that it a weak move. Not jealous, bitter, etc, just a person who has taught my children to honor their word and commitment. To each their own

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing that the majority of negative posts regarding transfers, 5th/6th year, recruiting, level of play, playing time, rankings, etc... are from people who never competed at the college level or beyond. Certainly not at a competitive level.

There are two aspects that are new (the transfer portal and the covid year). Everything else is pretty much the same as it has always been. Players (and non athlete students) have been transferring for a very long time (in all sports) this is not new. Many players (maybe most) will not get meaningful playing time at the college level (especially at competitive programs). There are many factors that contribute to how a player performs when competing a competitive/high level. Coaching, other players on the team, team philosophy/strategies/tactics/schemes, position, role etc... There is also at times a big difference between what the coaches see and what fans/parents see in terms of performance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The four (or 5 or 6 ha ha) of lax and college should be an amazing experience for these girls. One they will never get back. They worked so hard for so long - to condemn these girls to being miserable for their entire college careers for a choice they made in high school with incredibly limited information is fool. Let them find a place they can have FUN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for bringing your daughter into the discussion and for letting us all know how very happy she is and that she is such an excellent player who would be sort after if she entered the portal. hammerhead.

Just curious, if your daughter was not happy for some reason would you encourage her to [Censored] it up and be unhappy?

You attack young women by saying that they are weak and lack character if they choose to improve their personal situation. You puff up and pound your chest while telling us how you taught your daughter to honor her word and her commitment in an attempt to imply that others have not taught their children to honor their word and commitment. Then to top it all off you say: "To each their own".

Good grief.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The four (or 5 or 6 ha ha) of lax and college should be an amazing experience for these girls. One they will never get back. They worked so hard for so long - to condemn these girls to being miserable for their entire college careers for a choice they made in high school with incredibly limited information is fool. Let them find a place they can have FUN.

Exactly!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing that the majority of negative posts regarding transfers, 5th/6th year, recruiting, level of play, playing time, rankings, etc... are from people who never competed at the college level or beyond. Certainly not at a competitive level.

There are two aspects that are new (the transfer portal and the covid year). Everything else is pretty much the same as it has always been. Players (and non athlete students) have been transferring for a very long time (in all sports) this is not new. Many players (maybe most) will not get meaningful playing time at the college level (especially at competitive programs). There are many factors that contribute to how a player performs when competing a competitive/high level. Coaching, other players on the team, team philosophy/strategies/tactics/schemes, position, role etc... There is also at times a big difference between what the coaches see and what fans/parents see in terms of performance.

To ask an 18 year old girl to compete with a 22/23 year old woman is not a fair fight. It's not about a soft generation, kids not being willing to compete and wait their turn, not hitting the wall enough, or having unrealistic parents. It's about a system where too many kids who want to stay at one school for 4 years are not getting a chance to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you’re suggesting that people’s opinions of transfers lacking character isn’t offensive because it’s an opinion!?!
I’m glad your daughter did well and stayed, good for her. Maybe she is as good as you say she is, maybe she isn’t…I don’t care. Nor should you judge other young ladies for the decision they make with their life. It’s that simple.
Opining that these young ladies “aren’t true to their word” is comical, especially in this sport. Kids leave programs constantly, professional athletes discuss “chasing that ring” all the time, yet these young ladies are demonized for making similar decisions…
You may think you’re not the problem, but you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for bringing your daughter into the discussion and for letting us all know how very happy she is and that she is such an excellent player who would be sort after if she entered the portal. hammerhead.

Just curious, if your daughter was not happy for some reason would you encourage her to [Censored] it up and be unhappy?

You attack young women by saying that they are weak and lack character if they choose to improve their personal situation. You puff up and pound your chest while telling us how you taught your daughter to honor her word and her commitment in an attempt to imply that others have not taught their children to honor their word and commitment. Then to top it all off you say: "To each their own".

Good grief.

Who’s attacking??? You and/or your daughter must be feeling some serious anxiety and guilt to lash out at someone for having an opinion. Wow! How about you just accept that people are entitled to their opinion and personal values.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good grief.

Who’s attacking??? You and/or your daughter must be feeling some serious anxiety and guilt to lash out at someone for having an opinion. Wow! How about you just accept that people are entitled to their opinion and personal values.

If you were the author of the post that stated: "transferring shows a lack of character" and "it is a weak move" then you are the one attacking.

Nobody expects you to reflect on your own statements because simple people are usually not self aware and they are rarely open to new views, ideas or concepts.

As one of the other post points out, you end your post with "to each their own" but your attitude is that people who have a different opinion than you "lack character and are weak". If you can not recognize that you are attacking all of the young women who choose to change their situation for whatever reason than you are most likely not very bright.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just amazing how coaches are allowed to leave for a better school, situation, salary and job. Yet, the girls are looked down on for moving on to a better environment. I guess those are the posters that have a gold watch for 25+ years working at the same company? I respect staying in one place because that's what I did, but the arrogance is what's so surprising. You don't have to agree with it, but the job world is the same as the college world. Mobility is now the norm, get used to it.

Do you even believe yourself ? Using the word environment tells me you do not. They left to join a team that can get them a national championship ,end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this back and forth is entertaining. End of the day, lacrosse ends after college. The AU “professional” league is a joke and will soon fold. Nobody cares and why would you want to share a room for weeks for barely any money when you could have a real job. I know we all love lacrosse, but c’mon, use it to go to the best possible school and get a great job. The smartest girls use lacrosse for this purpose. Selling your soul to these top 5 lacrosse programs where the coach could basically care less about you 90% of the time when you could have gotten a much better degree elsewhere is just silly. They are using you! Be smart and use them to get into a school you would never had a chance to attend. This opens doors. Those girls are the real winners!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this back and forth is entertaining. End of the day, lacrosse ends after college. The AU “professional” league is a joke and will soon fold. Nobody cares and why would you want to share a room for weeks for barely any money when you could have a real job. I know we all love lacrosse, but c’mon, use it to go to the best possible school and get a great job. The smartest girls use lacrosse for this purpose. Selling your soul to these top 5 lacrosse programs where the coach could basically care less about you 90% of the time when you could have gotten a much better degree elsewhere is just silly. They are using you! Be smart and use them to get into a school you would never had a chance to attend. This opens doors. Those girls are the real winners!
This^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it worth it/necessary to have a recruitment post on Inside Lacrosse? We use Sports Recruit but wonder if we should do both? Can you recommend anywhere else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it worth it/necessary to have a recruitment post on Inside Lacrosse? We use Sports Recruit but wonder if we should do both? Can you recommend anywhere else?

IWLCA Sports Recruits is the top choice for finding athletes. Inside Lacrosse profiles probably don't help in the grand scheme of things, but they are nice when it comes to commitments and seeing where players are going. The IL page takes about 3-4 minutes to complete and it probably doesn't hurt. If your daughter plays at ILWomen's ID Experience, they 100% will create a profile for her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you assume that the players at the Top programs are not going to get a great job or a degree from a great school?

Why do you assume that the coaches at less competitive programs care more about their players?

Why do you say "sell your soul" when talking about the players at the competitive programs?

Why do you assume that players from less competitive programs will earn a much better degree?

Why do you assume that the players at the most competitive programs did not use lacrosse to get into the best school possible?

Why do you assume that all of the players from the strongest programs all choose to play in the AU Pro League?

In no particular order: Best Programs over the past 5 - 10 years.

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

I'm sure there are 2 or 3 other programs that could be listed as well but the above programs seem to be the programs that consistently finish the season ranked in the Top 20 in the past 5 - 10 years.

The above are all good schools. It is possible to have both a good academic school as well as a good lacrosse program.

The views expressed in your post are one sided and narrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why bring up "The AU Professional League"? Do you actually believe that playing in that league is the goal for most young female lacrosse players? Full disclosure, I do not know much about the pro league but I do not think most young players are thinking about it when they are deciding where to attend college. How many players are actually in the league? No many, I suspect. I am going to guess that there are less than 100 players competing and that the majority of those players are currently coaching / teaching at the college level or HS level, are attending graduate school, or are still not sure of the career path they would like to pursue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you assume that the players at the Top programs are not going to get a great job or a degree from a great school?

Why do you assume that the coaches at less competitive programs care more about their players?

Why do you say "sell your soul" when talking about the players at the competitive programs?

Why do you assume that players from less competitive programs will earn a much better degree?

Why do you assume that the players at the most competitive programs did not use lacrosse to get into the best school possible?

Why do you assume that all of the players from the strongest programs all choose to play in the AU Pro League?

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

I'm sure there are 2 or 3 other programs that could be listed as well but the above programs seem to be the programs that consistently finish the season ranked in the Top 20 in the past 5 - 10 years.

The above are all good schools. It is possible to have both a good academic school as well as a good lacrosse program.

I agree with your top 5 lax schools, the rest of the list is interchangeable any given year, no real difference between let’s say a Penn State and a Princeton or a Penn and a UMass, except with one you get a highly selective top 10 school degree, the other you don’t. You may not think that matters but it absolutely does in the job search. Big degree =Big job. And I stand by my statement that AU is complete joke. Only ladies who play are looking for coaching careers. I love college lacrosse, but the “professional” game is unwatchable. Once you graduate college, lacrosse is over, move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

I agree with your top 5 lax schools, the rest of the list is interchangeable any given year, no real difference between let’s say a Penn State and a Princeton or a Penn and a UMass, except with one you get a highly selective top 10 school degree, the other you don’t. You may not think that matters but it absolutely does in the job search. Big degree =Big job. And I stand by my statement that AU is complete joke. Only ladies who play are looking for coaching careers. I love college lacrosse, but the “professional” game is unwatchable. Once you graduate college, lacrosse is over, move on

Wait...you don't like watching Charlotte North nearly kill defenders with her dangerous shots?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

Great job growing the game there sport. Glad your kid is in lax for no reason at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

Wait...you don't like watching Charlotte North nearly kill defenders with her dangerous shots?

No. She plays thug ball. Somehow she gets away with things other girls would be called for. She plays lacrosse exactly how girls are taught not to play like.Not a fan

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

Yeah. Two daughters spaced three years apart. First already in college and done with AU. Second who probably commits by October this year didn’t watch a second of it. After watching every game last year. She watched some college games during the summer recorded on you tube and espn plus for teams she is interested. Have to agree. Also heard even the few there get paid peanuts. So maybe something to your coaching thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

Did you even read their post?

The post that you are responding to clearly says "in no particular order" when referencing the best programs over the past several years. A bit redundant to state "the list is interchangeable" don't you think?

Why do you care if some enjoy playing in the AU Pro league? Why is it a "Joke"? Why are you trying to knock the women who want to continue playing? Why does lacrosse have to end when kids graduate? Considering we are talking about a relatively very small number of players, why do you care?

My guess is that you are trying to indirectly belittle a particular player or players for some reason (we can all speculate as to why). Why else would you be focusing on tearing down the league and the women who compete in the league? Most of the players who are lucky enough to have the opportunity to play in the league would play for free. Do you also condemn adults who play tennis or golf? How about those who ski, jog, run, lift, etc..., do you knock them as well? Should they all move on? We will not hold our breath waiting for answer since you didn't answer any of the questions asked in the other post. Instead of answering, you just popped off with nonsense while trying to bash young women for doing what they love (and for being really great at it).

As far as academics go, all of the schools listed above are good schools and if the student athlete does well in the classroom they will all find a good/great job to start their career. Oh yeah, maybe, just maybe that career will involve coaching.

Congratulations to all of the women who are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to continue playing the game that they love.

Green is such an ugly color at times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 5 Caliber Programs
- Maryland
- Northwestern
- North Carolina
- Boston College
- Syracuse

Top 10 Caliber Programs
- JMU
- Folrida
- Stony Brook
- Virginia
- Princeton
- Notre Dame
- Penn
- Loyola

Top 20 Caliber Programs
- Denver
- Stanford
- Duke
- Penn State
- USC
- Umass
- Colorado
- Navy
- Hopkins

Did you even read their post?

The post that you are responding to clearly says "in no particular order" when referencing the best programs over the past several years. A bit redundant to state "the list is interchangeable" don't you think?

Why do you care if some enjoy playing in the AU Pro league? Why is it a "Joke"? Why are you trying to knock the women who want to continue playing? Why does lacrosse have to end when kids graduate? Considering we are talking about a relatively very small number of players, why do you care?

My guess is that you are trying to indirectly belittle a particular player or players for some reason (we can all speculate as to why). Why else would you be focusing on tearing down the league and the women who compete in the league? Most of the players who are lucky enough to have the opportunity to play in the league would play for free. Do you also condemn adults who play tennis or golf? How about those who ski, jog, run, lift, etc..., do you knock them as well? Should they all move on? We will not hold our breath waiting for answer since you didn't answer any of the questions asked in the other post. Instead of answering, you just popped off with nonsense while trying to bash young women for doing what they love (and for being really great at it).

As far as academics go, all of the schools listed above are good schools and if the student athlete does well in the classroom they will all find a good/great job to start their career. Oh yeah, maybe, just maybe that career will involve coaching.

Congratulations to all of the women who are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to continue playing the game that they love.

Green is such an ugly color at times.

You clearly are a little limited, lol

1. AU will fold and is an embarrassment compared to PLL in the way they treat the athletes. Nobody in their right mind would be involved unless their career is in coaching. Girls going o top academic schools are starting in their new jobs at 120k plus. Think about what you’re saying! Professional athletes who play tennis, golf or ski actually have an opportunity make real money. You did know that I would think.

2. READ what the poster stated. They separated the schools by top 5, top 10, top 20. I disagreed. I believe the top 5 are the top 5. Only Northwestern is a top academic school in that category. None of the others are close. As for the rest of the top 30 schools, it will fluctuate from year to year, so go to the best ACADEMIC school to get a GREAT JOB! Of course, if you’re able.

3. You clearly have issues. Stop acting like a victim. Nobody is being belittled. A top 5 lacrosse school is not the same as a 10-20 lacrosse school, just like a top 5 academic school is not the same as a lower ranked school. Princeton degree is not the same as a UNC degree. Please stop!! Play lacrosse, have fun, but keep the big picture in mind!!

4. NOBODY is jealous! Stating facts!

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard