BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 80 of 220 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are the honey badgers the same as top guns?
The Honey Badgers are a boys team under the Express banner. They are not part of the same organization.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe they were good friends and she did not want to deplete her friends program...

Darby St-Clair Barrie runs the Girls program at 91, She is friendly with Shannon and was a goalie at Northwestern, there is no bad blood as 91 is not that big a threat. If SS and BS wanted to they could have taken them all and had Black / Purple / White and 91,,,,,,at least they would have had new uniforms. ( c'mon, that was pretty funny)
91 tryouts are tomorrow, and of the smaller girls clubs this one is not that bad.
They don't show up at the same tournaments so whats the big deal.

Interesting weekend, heard there is a mass exiting from Suffolk All Stars, entire 2016 / 2017 / 2018 teams tried out for 91 and very many no shows at All Stars tryout.
These are three competitive age groups and there is a big shift in power to the new kid on the block. Apparently parents not happy with coaches and choice of Tournaments.
Wonder why All stars picked 91 ? Apparently this was in the works for weeks so I wonder why they did not pick TG's.
I would not be surprised if they struck a deal to keep entire teams intact, which would have been more of a YJ move. This will all create a little bit of a buzz,,,,,as life goes on.

Good showing at 7v7, perfect weather,,,,,,but Jesus could someone get a food truck there and a couple more porta sans,,,,,, just got a vision of SS on the grill and BS at the till,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$

Great event.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Content Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

What age group was the team that played up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ was not a mixed level team.

YJ team was not a mixed level team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re All Stars being at 91 try outs..why would you assume they would want to come to TG's. TG's is not the be all end all. Take a look at your thread all you hear is complaining as the organization grows. It's great there are option out there for those that don't want to be part of this program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is what I think is so funny , you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the team that played in the finals had kids playing together that were not on the same teams over the summer and as they have not had a tryout yet it is a mixed level team. It is possible every kid on that team will be on YJ top team next year, but more than likely no. Even sadder is this is what you come on here to contradict not the fact that your TG team seemed so desperate to win that you had kids not even get into the game..I get this was not a TG team event and the TG daddy running it can do what ever he wants and if you don't like it go play for someone else but these are 11 year old kids playing at a charity event for eating disorders.Who cares who wins ,if you are okay with winning even at the price of your kids or your kids teamates confidence then that's a shame, remember these kids self images can impact them in ways we just don't understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

This is what I think is so funny , you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the team that played in the finals had kids playing together that were not on the same teams over the summer and as they have not had a tryout yet it is a mixed level team. It is possible every kid on that team will be on YJ top team next year, but more than likely no. Even sadder is this is what you come on here to contradict not the fact that your TG team seemed so desperate to win that you had kids not even get into the game..I get this was not a TG team event and the TG daddy running it can do what ever he wants and if you don't like it go play for someone else but these are 11 year old kids playing at a charity event for eating disorders.Who cares who wins ,if you are okay with winning even at the price of your kids or your kids teamates confidence then that's a shame, remember these kids self images can impact them in ways we just don't understand.

YJ trying to downplay it. All but 2 were from the curcio team last year and the 2 that played yesterday will be on the curcio team this summer no doubt. TG won no excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this a 2019 or 2020 team for TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re All Stars being at 91 try outs..why would you assume they would want to come to TG's. TG's is not the be all end all. Take a look at your thread all you hear is complaining as the organization grows. It's great there are option out there for those that don't want to be part of this program.

Part of the reason you see mostly complaints, on TG and most other threads, is because the complainers are generally the people who take the time to go online and rant and rave. It's unfortunate, but the majority of the happy, positive people don't go on, and post how happy they are.

It's the same in business - the complainers, or unhappy customers, go out of their way to tell people, and satisfied customers generally don't - they just come back, and give you their business. So, no matter what thread you're reading, you can't assume that everything's bad, because you're reading negative complaints.

We're very happy with TG, and obviously most people are, because most do come back to tryouts. It's usually after tryouts, that the complaints start pouring in. TG is not for everyone, just like YJ, and every other program. You need to do some serious research & homework (other than just reading what you see here), and make the best decision for your daughter, and your family. Ask people in the program, or who might have left the program. Visit a practice, watch a game, call the directors, check out the website, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must have been a hand picked team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this the team that JC coaches?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ team was not a mixed level team. [/quote]

This is what I think is so funny , you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the team that played in the finals had kids playing together that were not on the same teams over the summer and as they have not had a tryout yet it is a mixed level team. It is possible every kid on that team will be on YJ top team next year, but more than likely no. Even sadder is this is what you come on here to contradict not the fact that your TG team seemed so desperate to win that you had kids not even get into the game..I get this was not a TG team event and the TG daddy running it can do what ever he wants and if you don't like it go play for someone else but these are 11 year old kids playing at a charity event for eating disorders.Who cares who wins ,if you are okay with winning even at the price of your kids or your kids teamates confidence then that's a shame, remember these kids self images can impact them in ways we just don't understand. [/quote]

Your attempt to discredit the win, while disparaging the TG team is evidence in your need to justify a loss. At the end of the day, the YJ bench was also shorted and anything being said to the contrary is a complete lie. If this tournament was all about the 'cause' and not winning, why make it a Championship format? Completely hypocritical to your arguement.

It's a game, get over it.Was the metal that important to you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ trying to downplay it. All but 2 were from the curcio team last year and the 2 that played yesterday will be on the curcio team this summer no doubt. TG won no excuses.

No one making an excuse TG won that game and lost the earlier game to the same team. Fact is it was a mixed level team and all those kids that played will most likely not be on Curcio team come next summer, its just the nature of the beast at YJ when there is so much talent spread amongst several teams.Will all the TG kids that played be on the top level team this year you can guarantee it because they are the chosen ones, for the kids who were on the team but did not get in the game or barely got in the game do not complain because your TG daddy coach has connections.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one making an excuse TG won that game and lost the earlier game to the same team. Fact is it was a mixed level team and all those kids that played will most likely not be on Curcio team come next summer, its just the nature of the beast at YJ when there is so much talent spread amongst several teams.Will all the TG kids that played be on the top level team this year you can guarantee it because they are the. chosen ones, for the kids who were on the team but did not get in the game or barely got in the game do not complain because your TG daddy coach has connections.

My two sense.... The guy you keep calling tg daddy coach in all actuality is really a good guy. Kudos to him for winning. Nobody goes to a tournament to lose. That team looked great. Tough D. Good ball movement. A few studs. Felt playing time was good all day. In final you have to go for.the win. As for Nostradamus who can predict the yj future. Hope you guys learn from your mistakes. Saw alot of individuals out on that field. Hope you don't repeat your past mistakes. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's my two "cents" not my two "sense" you a$$ clown. Or would you prefer Honey Badger Daddy Coach Assistant? Playing time was ok? I guess your daughter was one of those chosen "studs" who played the whole game while other girls paid the same and rode the pine for charity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's my two "cents" not my two "sense" you a$$ clown. Or would you prefer Honey Badger Daddy Coach Assistant? Playing time was ok? I guess your daughter was one of those chosen "studs" who played the whole game while other girls paid the same and rode the pine for charity.

Oh my i just got burned. You are so smart to pick up on my boo boo. Not really a clown though just a little digital manipulation. Thats all. Why so angry. You are one of three. Not invited. Little suzie not as good as you think. Or you are very mad you got beat. Relax. It will get worse for you. Lots of time to spit more venom down the road

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Parents Always Make Excuses When They Do Not Win. Simple Fact Is That Top Gun Is Talented At The 2020 Age Group. Two Of Their Best Players Did Not Play With Them This Weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm pretty sure both the 2019 & 2020 TG teams beat the YJ teams this weekend. Looks like a changing of the guard. Great work TG!!!

Entry Fee - $85
Concession food - $46
Look on CR's face when both of her teams lost in the Finals - Priceless

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought all the girls looked great for a fall tournement top gun won end of story there will be a time when yj wins thats what makes the world go round a yj parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Parents Always Make Excuses When They Do Not Win. Simple Fact Is That Top Gun Is Talented At The 2020 Age Group. Two Of Their Best Players Did Not Play With Them This Weekend.

Fact is that was not the TG team and that was not the YJ team. This is meaningless fall ball of slapped together teams. The younger the team, the more likely you are to see parents on this thread chest thumping, it is a long road people, more than half of each of these teams will not be there in 3 4 years, likely a handful will remain by the time school ball enters the picture as better players join and replace and sleepers begin to leap frog your daughter. Saw same crap with 2019 parents last year, relax and roll with it, you got a long way to go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nice try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole topic is silly! It was NOT a TG team! Yes, it had players from black and purple on it as well as a few others - 3/4 of the black team were not there, including 2 of their "better" players. However, a few of the top players from 2020 black were playing Sunday. These fall games really mean nothing but when you make it a championship format teams are going to play to win. Both of the teams that played in the finals were good teams! I am sure the YJ team was playing to win also! Next topic please - let's move on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is just as guilty of coming to a charity event with a win at all cost attitude too. Nevermind the mindgames on 11 year old girls, gotta get the W. Guess that backfired. Way to take the good out of a good cause.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm pretty sure both the 2019 & 2020 TG teams beat the YJ teams this weekend. Looks like a changing of the guard. Great work TG!!!

Entry Fee - $85
Concession food - $46
Look on CR's face when both of her teams lost in the Finals - Priceless

This is why people think you TG people are pathetic, and yes both 2019, 2020 YJ teams beat the TG teams this weekend and vice versa as both teams split their games this weekend.Even funnier is you claim a TG victory at 2019 age group even with the fact you had to borrow YJ players in your games.Sad that this is what you need to gloat about.Hope all you TG players who did not get invited to play on a TG daddy team are happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you parents who pay these TG daddy coaches to play in these fall ball tournaments only to watch your kid ride the bench and do it again is pathetic.Fact is in the 2020 final game some kids did not get into the game at all while the select few never came out of the game for a single second.That is a horrible display of coaching and if you allow it to happen to your kid again then its on you.To allow your kid to play for a coach that is willing to do anything to win at a fall charity tournament, championship tournament or not,is now on you.To the superstars who's parents agree with his win at all costs attitude consider the feelings of the kids who did not get in the game.How many isolation plays can one coach call for 2 players.To the YJ 2020 coach who I watched during both TG games , keep it up the parents know you are doing the right thing even if the outcome is not always what you hoped for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is just as guilty of coming to a charity event with a win at all cost attitude too. Nevermind the mindgames on 11 year old girls, gotta get the W. Guess that backfired. Way to take the good out of a good cause.

Anyone that says Curcio didn't play to win is fooling themselves. Fact is Curcio has a flawed team. CR will say the teams are made randomly in the fall. Untrue. Curcio hand picked her team while the leftovers went and played for her assistant. The excuse of Charity Event, 25 minute games, etc need to stop. Its a ridiculous excuse. Every loss is an excuse waiting to happen with these parents ie. YJ Jones, TG etc. if you stop making excuses, no one will talk about it. Problem is Curcio needs to look at other girls in their organization who are better defenders and better team players. I'm sure she will right her ship.

As for the TG Daddy remarks. This gentleman is a good guy who runs these teams with the blessing of SS and BS. He knows the game and does a good job. It's just unfortunate that everyone can't be involved because it does promote some separation amongst the team. But I'd rather has this team together getting trained than not, just because of some parents that were not included.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

No one making an excuse TG won that game and lost the earlier game to the same team. Fact is it was a mixed level team and all those kids that played will most likely not be on Curcio team come next summer, its just the nature of the beast at YJ when there is so much talent spread amongst several teams.Will all the TG kids that played be on the top level team this year you can guarantee it because they are the chosen ones, for the kids who were on the team but did not get in the game or barely got in the game do not complain because your TG daddy coach has connections.

Fact is this wasn't a mixed YJ team look at this past weekends roster and cross reference to curcio's summer roster after tryouts and you could see for yourself. The game is over the better team won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone that says Curcio didn't play to win is fooling themselves. Fact is Curcio has a flawed team. CR will say the teams are made randomly in the fall. Untrue. Curcio hand picked her team while the leftovers went and played for her assistant. The excuse of Charity Event, 25 minute games, etc need to stop. Its a ridiculous excuse. Every loss is an excuse waiting to happen with these parents ie. YJ Jones, TG etc. if you stop making excuses, no one will talk about it. Problem is Curcio needs to look at other girls in their organization who are better defenders and better team players. I'm sure she will right her ship.

As for the TG Daddy remarks. This gentleman is a good guy who runs these teams with the blessing of SS and BS. He knows the game and does a good job. It's just unfortunate that everyone can't be involved because it does promote some separation amongst the team. But I'd rather has this team together getting trained than not, just because of some parents that were not included.

As far as a flawed team then what does that make your superstar team considering they lost to them earlier in the day. If you do not see that The YJ team played the lines equally you are completely an idiot, if you think a good guy has kids on his 11 year old team who never got onto the field for even 1 second then you are a very sad person.The fact that you are so happy that your kid is being trained while some kids are in your words not included shows how pathetic you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Honey badgers are a TG daddy team and I hope the coach is proud of his actions. To those of you whose child barely played or did not play at all at a charity event so we could claim a victory over a mixed level YJ team I am sorry.Believe me it was not much better watching my kid stand around while they run isolation plays for the three superstars the whole game, great team game we are playing.Before you come on here with the anonymous call at least tell us you are proud of the coaching job you did.

Fact is this wasn't a mixed YJ team look at this past weekends roster and cross reference to curcio's summer roster after tryouts and you could see for yourself. The game is over the better team won.

Seriously are you this obsessed,cross reference an 11 year old team, what a looser. Thanks for the laugh Nostradamus,go get yourself a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree this age group is flawed. Much of it is based on who has/had an older sister that is a YJ, who pays the most to train w the coach, who travels the farthest, who has staff connections, who's in the right school district. You can't dispute these facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] I took my daughter to the 2018 Top Gun tryout last month and when I got there I was impressed on how organized they were. Little did I know what I was in for. My daughter and just about her whole current team came down to tryout that day in the hopes of making one of the teams. Wouldn't you know that NOT ONE GIRL MADE ANY TEAM. Billy's response was that "They miss a few every now and then".
Granted, some of the girls just cant play at a high level and I get that, but Bill Smith missed the boat on several top players who just recently tried out for another top lacrosse program and made that Lacrosse clubs A and B teams. These girls are good athletic LAX players and Bill and Shannon let a college friendship control a tryout.
After looking into it, we the parents discovered that Shannon apparently played LAX at Northwestern with our coach. Was it a coincidence that not 1 player made any team?? They took 15 kids $35 per kid and had NO INTENTIONS OF ANY OF THOSE GIRLS TO MAKE ANY OF THE TEAMS. Its disgusting what they did to these girls.
Im so glad my daughter IS NOT PLAYING FOR TOP GUN. Talk about politics and who you know. The only ones here who get punished are the 13 year old girls. Shame on you Bill and Shannon..Shame..

Oh yeah, he missed the boat. I'm sure they had good reasons. Good luck.
It’s no better on the YJ side. They have a Friends and Family package that guarantees you a spot on the Blue team regardless of your skill level. There are kids on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams that are better than the kids that play on the last string on the Blue team, but because they’re not a friend of the coach or have some kind of family connection to another coach, they don’t make the team. The only difference between TG and YJ is that CR keeps adding more teams each year, so if you tryout there, you’ll probably make a team. Good Luck
Typical parents that crawl up the coaches and directors butt just to make sure that their kid gets a spot. These are the same kind of parents that will sign up to coach their kid so they can make sure that the kid gets a substantial amount of playing time or gets picked if there are tryouts. In most of these cases, the parents are fat, lazy and obnoxious and always have an angle.
Probably missing a few teeth as well.

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you parents who pay these TG daddy coaches to play in these fall ball tournaments only to watch your kid ride the bench and do it again is pathetic.Fact is in the 2020 final game some kids did not get into the game at all while the select few never came out of the game for a single second.That is a horrible display of coaching and if you allow it to happen to your kid again then its on you.To allow your kid to play for a coach that is willing to do anything to win at a fall charity tournament, championship tournament or not,is now on you.To the superstars who's parents agree with his win at all costs attitude consider the feelings of the kids who did not get in the game.How many isolation plays can one coach call for 2 players.To the YJ 2020 coach who I watched during both TG games , keep it up the parents know you are doing the right thing even if the outcome is not always what you hoped for.

YJs do the exact same thing every single tournament. What the he** are you talking about (YJ coach keep it up)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree this age group is flawed. Much of it is based on who has/had an older sister that is a YJ, who pays the most to train w the coach, who travels the farthest, who has staff connections, who's in the right school district. You can't dispute these facts.

Funny, you speak of the YJ defenders being flawed. I always thought the YJ defense was strong. Problem is you need to score a few more goals. Defenders not flawed - offense is the weak link. If defense keeps most games to 4-7 goals against, that is a job well done. If you are only scoring 4-5 goals a game - there lies your problem. Problem is, all the [lacrosse] kissers kids are on offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would try to explain to you what facts are but clearly that is above your education level. Please enlighten us on which are the correct school districts for this team, what distance in travel has to do with it, and just venturing a guess but probably over 50 % of kids playing have a sister playing.Still waiting for someone to come on here a justify the fact that some of your perceived bad players never made it into the game even considering they paid the same amount.Your TG coach obviously only considers two kids to be his superstars and I guarantee one of them is his kid.Can anyone say clear thru I want my kid to go to the goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody recommend any good winter clinics? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG 2020 knuckleheads stop w the nonsense, your TG daddy coach is cringing every time you post something, he knows and guaranteed is embarrassed by the way he played that game. I bet he is a good guy who regrets having done it the way he did. He will soon realize its better to lose and do the right thing then to sell your soul to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG 2020 knuckleheads stop w the nonsense, your TG daddy coach is cringing every time you post something, he knows and guaranteed is embarrassed by the way he played that game. I bet he is a good guy who regrets having done it the way he did. He will soon realize its better to lose and do the right thing then to sell your soul to win.

Oh thank you YJ parent for your words of wisdom!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares but the two of you

Like Reply Quote
Page 80 of 220 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 219 220
Quick Reply