BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 205 of 260 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the infatuation with Madlax? If they didn’t have a good summer, who cares if half the team is leaving. Sounds like they need to clean house and these True boys will bring some grit and athleticism. If those leaving all go to the same team
Combined with even lesser talent than the 1-3 at NLF, doesn’t sound like a recipe for success.

Exactly, as the goalie Dad says, clear out the little scoopers and bring on some real athletes. Sounds awesome.

Madlax hasn't been relevant since the Lil Scoopers were using a 5th grader to win 3rd grade games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the latest US Club Lax ranking with the national and pop-up (LWSC and couple-tournament) teams removed. We can have a side conversation on where WC Stars should land. No change in the order, just put them into the 3 distinct categories.

Top 25 Geographically Local Teams

1 Annapolis Hawks
2 3D NE
3 2Way
4 FCA MD
5 91 LI
6 BBL Elite Black
7 Texas Nationals
8 Leading Edge
9 West Coast Stars Gold
10 Philly Freedom
11 Mad Dog West
12 Eclipse
13 Duke's
14 LI Express Chunks
15 Express North
16 FCA Upstate
17 91 GA
18 MadLax
19 4Leaf
20 Thunder Blue
21 Laxachusetts
22 Crabs
23 SweetLax Upstate
24 Next Level
25 Colorado Kings

Top 10 National Teams

1 Red Hots National
2 SweetLax Navy
3 Rhino Atl
4 Team 18 National
5 Nations Best
6 BBL National
7 True National Black
8 Mad Dog National Black
9 Project Midwest
10 JM3 National

Top 5 Special Event Teams

1 2Way WS
2 Express North WS
3 Boston Blue Jays
4 Hit Squad
5 MadLax Monuments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone weigh in on whether we are likely to see Hit Squad again. I heard no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone weigh in on whether we are likely to see Hit Squad again. I heard no.

They are talking about going to Club Nationals. More to follow in the Fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs B team will be no higher than AA

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? The team was awful! They had one lucky win!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hit Squad doesn't wear a watch. They simply decide what time it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful enough to beat the Hawks and come within 2 goals of Red Hots. That was after they met eachother for the first time basically when they warmed up for their first game. Pretty awful!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful enough to beat the Hawks and come within 2 goals of Red Hots. That was after they met eachother for the first time basically when they warmed up for their first game. Pretty awful!

I’m not even a Hawks parent but I would put my money on the Hawks to beat you 10 out 10. You seem blinded by one win. I’m sure the team was solid. Had you won NapTown you could brag here all day but you didn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not even a Hawks parent but I would put my money on the Hawks to beat you 10 out 10. You seem blinded by one win. I’m sure the team was solid. Had you won NapTown you could brag here all day but you didn’t.
The Next Level/Mojo guy is really getting annoying. If you want to put together a National team you better start looking at players outside of Next Level bud. Maybe look North to the Baltimore boys.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the infatuation with Madlax? If they didn’t have a good summer, who cares if half the team is leaving. Sounds like they need to clean house and these True boys will bring some grit and athleticism. If those leaving all go to the same team
Combined with even lesser talent than the 1-3 at NLF, doesn’t sound like a recipe for success.

Sorry, so your argument is that a team that went 5-2 in HOCO is losing a bunch of starters and replacing them with guys from a team that went 3-4 only with the benefit of fly-in players, and the team is now going to be better? Because grit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first rule of Hit Squad is you do not talk about Hit Squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, so your argument is that a team that went 5-2 in HOCO is losing a bunch of starters and replacing them with guys from a team that went 3-4 only with the benefit of fly-in players, and the team is now going to be better? Because grit?

good point. without the fly-ins, True Chesapeake would have gone 0-7, and lost every game pretty badly. so is MadLax getting the locals or the fly ins?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good point. without the fly-ins, True Chesapeake would have gone 0-7, and lost every game pretty badly. so is MadLax getting the locals or the fly ins?

Madlax has its roster posted. They lost some good players - an attackman, 2 middies, a couple poles, former goalie. But they seem to have kept their top 3 attack, all but one of the middies that played significant minutes and kept the older one discussed on here all the time. Kept most of their poles that played. Also added several new players, presumably those are the True kids. So realistically we are looking at a lateral movement for them. I’d expect they are marginally worse next year as NL and DCE reload with new players and Hawks and FCA were already better. So something like Hawks, FCA, Crabs/NL/DCE, Madlax, and 91 is the likely order going into next season in terms of talent. I bet elite is just 7 teams unless Freedom comes down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax has its roster posted. They lost some good players - an attackman, 2 middies, a couple poles, former goalie. But they seem to have kept their top 3 attack, all but one of the middies that played significant minutes and kept the older one discussed on here all the time. Kept most of their poles that played. Also added several new players, presumably those are the True kids. So realistically we are looking at a lateral movement for them. I’d expect they are marginally worse next year as NL and DCE reload with new players and Hawks and FCA were already better. So something like Hawks, FCA, Crabs/NL/DCE, Madlax, and 91 is the likely order going into next season in terms of talent. I bet elite is just 7 teams unless Freedom comes down.
Your information is simply not accurate. Give it a few weeks when families are willing to make it public that they’ve left Madlax. The just got gutted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the latest US Club Lax ranking with the national and pop-up (LWSC and couple-tournament) teams removed. We can have a side conversation on where WC Stars should land. No change in the order, just put them into the 3 distinct categories.

Top 25 Geographically Local Teams

1 Annapolis Hawks
2 3D NE
3 2Way
4 FCA MD
5 91 LI
6 BBL Elite Black
7 Texas Nationals
8 Leading Edge
9 West Coast Stars Gold
10 Philly Freedom
11 Mad Dog West
12 Eclipse
13 Duke's
14 LI Express Chunks
15 Express North
16 FCA Upstate
17 91 GA
18 MadLax
19 4Leaf
20 Thunder Blue
21 Laxachusetts
22 Crabs
23 SweetLax Upstate
24 Next Level
25 Colorado Kings

Top 10 National Teams

1 Red Hots National
2 SweetLax Navy
3 Rhino Atl
4 Team 18 National
5 Nations Best
6 BBL National
7 True National Black
8 Mad Dog National Black
9 Project Midwest
10 JM3 National

Top 5 Special Event Teams

1 2Way WS
2 Express North WS
3 Boston Blue Jays
4 Hit Squad
5 MadLax Monuments

Sweet word processing skills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first rule of Hit Squad is you do not talk about Hit Squad.

Based on this forum that definitely, definitely is not the first rule of Hit Squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, and don’t see the DCE express coaches liking this very much. And heard the NL coaches were not happy either and there was some fallout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 3/4 kids listed on the Madlax roster who are no longer on that team. There are at least 8, likely 9 (of the 18 kids who actually saw playing time on the team) that have left. And they are significant, let’s just leave it at that. Madlax had a really tough time scoring more than 3/4 goals per game
all summer, and they just lost 2 of their top 3 scorers. And their best D pole. And LSM. And goalie. And FOGO.

But the True kids who went 3-5 in HoCo and had a very rough summer are bringing some real grit to the roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your information is simply not accurate. Give it a few weeks when families are willing to make it public that they’ve left Madlax. The just got gutted.

Don't blame the PP, he is merely reporting based on the roster posted by ML on its web page. But that roster is wrong. There are at least two players listed who I know for a fact have joined other teams. MadLax will list players for a long time after they have departed in the hopes that they can sign up new players (local or fly in) who believe they still have a good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. No fall out at either team. Coaches were happy to take the best kids they could get.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do DCE and Next level post their rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, and don’t see the DCE express coaches liking this very much. And heard the NL coaches were not happy either and there was some fallout.

From Hit Squad? If that’s what you meant, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't blame the PP, he is merely reporting based on the roster posted by ML on its web page. But that roster is wrong. There are at least two players listed who I know for a fact have joined other teams. MadLax will list players for a long time after they have departed in the hopes that they can sign up new players (local or fly in) who believe they still have a good team.

If you know for a fact about all these suppose departures then just say where they went. Otherwise, sounds like wishful thinking on your part. DCE got a few players off of Madlax bench. 1 or 2 went to NL. So where did all the impact players go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you know for a fact about all these suppose departures then just say where they went. Otherwise, sounds like wishful thinking on your part. DCE got a few players off of Madlax bench. 1 or 2 went to NL. So where did all the impact players go?

DCE. Fact. So funny that MadLax continues to list them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then just post the DCE roster. Why is it such a secret?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posting the roster on the internet is up to the club, not going to do it here. NL's online roster for 2028 hasn't been updated in a year. I don't know that DCE has posted rosters ever on any website. Guess we'll all just have to wait until the first fall play day to see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure the rosters of any of these teams are not finalized…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then just post the DCE roster. Why is it such a secret?

DCE doesn't seem to post any of its rosters. This is probably because they know who is on their teams and could not care less what you think or post about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prostart will be most improved club this year!

How many Hawks Black kids left for Prostart/Clippers, other area teams?

A lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posting the roster on the internet is up to the club, not going to do it here. NL's online roster for 2028 hasn't been updated in a year. I don't know that DCE has posted rosters ever on any website. Guess we'll all just have to wait until the first fall play day to see.

Agreed. Everyone can wait. Rosters not finalized yet. But pour one out for the disgruntled former Madlax dad who moved kid to DCE and is trying to convince the world that Madlax is toast. Best players on that team are still there. Good luck to those who moved on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What is the infatuation with Madlax? If they didn’t have a good summer, who cares if half the team is leaving. Sounds like they need to clean house and these True boys will bring some grit and athleticism. If those leaving all go to the same team

If you know for a fact about all these suppose departures then just say where they went. Otherwise, sounds like wishful thinking on your part. DCE got a few players off of Madlax bench. 1 or 2 went to NL. So where did all the impact players go?[/quote
DC Express got 8 players from Madlax, and I don’t know for sure but I think NL got 1-2. AND— DC Express Orange even picked off a player from Madlax. Their coach is literally calling every kid in the DMV trying to convince him to come to the dark side.

And don’t tell me they aren’t starters, 7 of the 8 ARE/WERE starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Everyone can wait. Rosters not finalized yet. But pour one out for the disgruntled former Madlax dad who moved kid to DCE and is trying to convince the world that Madlax is toast. Best players on that team are still there. Good luck to those who moved on.
You seem to think you know what you’re talking about. So tell us— who are the “best players who stayed at Madlax?” Don’t need names, how about positions or jersey numbers?
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax players are no being turned away by DCE, they got what they need.

I suspect we will not see Madlax Capital this fall, but rather, the Madlax Musketeers, or Monuments, or Dogs, whatever they will hide behind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were the non ML players in DCE, I would be concerned about the amazing toxicity being spewed by a few of these disgruntled ML dads. The more they talk the more we all see it. You didn’t want to be on Ml anymore. Fine. Move on. Good luck. But the viscousness really speaks to the kind of people you are. Good luck to your sons.

The rest of us are starting to wonder what is really up the more you talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would consider the most useful players for DCE listed on Madlax roster to be the top two attackman, the two offensive middies, the main LSM, the top 2 other poles, and the D-middie listed? (Just my opinion, could be others I am forgetting). But are players listed above among those who left because that would be a big blow?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CM had to know this was going to happen after we forfeited at Nap town like that. Other than angry goalie dad everyone was scandalized. I’m amazed that so many of the kids stayed (nothing against them - great players great families). This whole summer was a s-show, freak outs at the refs, puzzling personnel choices, blatant daddy ball, and a maniac on the sidelines randomly screaming “ bury it” Good luck with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I were the non ML players in DCE, I would be concerned about the amazing toxicity being spewed by a few of these disgruntled ML dads. The more they talk the more we all see it. You didn’t want to be on Ml anymore. Fine. Move on. Good luck. But the viscousness really speaks to the kind of people you are. Good luck to your sons.

Or perhaps it’s the poor saps stuck behind claiming that Madlax didn’t lose anyone that was worthwhile…. “Not one of the top 12 players at Madlax left.” OK then

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi, non-ML DCE parent here, and nope.

I don’t see them spewing toxicity here, I see you trying to create controversy where it doesn’t exist, like suggesting Hit Squad created issues or the ML parents who did their part and played through the end of the season despite the insanity are somehow in the wrong.

I am sorry that people keep calling out your obvious roster lies and fake controversies though, that must be hard.

Like Reply Quote
Page 205 of 260 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard