BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 203 of 260 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You probably don’t have a clue what the situation was. If you do then you are delusional

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Uh oh. Looks like somebody is got a case of the Mundays.

2028 True Chesapeake Team,

My Staff and I want to thank you for letting us have the opportunity to coach your boys over the past 8 months. We got a chance to develop great relationships with all of them and we genuinely cared about them. As someone who has been doing club lacrosse for almost 20 years around the country, I've come to realize that the Maryland Market and the parents are completely transactional. It doesn't matter how much training you will do for them or how much time you will spend with them, the relationship will always be a transaction. It makes you detest your job. We all do this because we love to teach, coach, develop and build young men. That is why we do this. I started True Lacrosse because I love developing players.

Between the directors and myself you had 17 years of College Coaching Experience, 12 Years of Professional Lacrosse Experience, and 25 years of experience of being in the industry and helping kids get recruited We were all dedicated to your boys and helping them develop as lacrosse players but more importantly great people. This was not good enough for you guys. It was not good enough for this parent group.

I hope all of you find whatever you are looking for.

The door is always open,

Coach Deane

This sounds like a crybaby who doesnt get his way. Poor little Deaney, he made himself a money grubbing corporate club system for the love of the game and just wanting to coach young men , and what do these parents do for all this love....smack him down for his behavior of just wanting to love the game. How cold. And still little Deaney after getting abused by players and parents, what does the Love God Deaney want..... for them to find whatever they are looking for.
What a great guy !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Staff and I want to thank you for letting us have the opportunity to coach your boys over the past 8 months. We got a chance to develop great relationships with all of them and we genuinely cared about them. As someone who has been doing club lacrosse for almost 20 years around the country, I've come to realize that the Maryland Market and the parents are completely transactional. It doesn't matter how much training you will do for them or how much time you will spend with them, the relationship will always be a transaction. It makes you detest your job. We all do this because we love to teach, coach, develop and build young men. That is why we do this. I started True Lacrosse because I love developing players.

Between the directors and myself you had 17 years of College Coaching Experience, 12 Years of Professional Lacrosse Experience, and 25 years of experience of being in the industry and helping kids get recruited We were all dedicated to your boys and helping them develop as lacrosse players but more importantly great people. This was not good enough for you guys. It was not good enough for this parent group.

The door is always open,

Coach Deane

This sounds like a crybaby who doesnt get his way. Poor little Deaney, he made himself a money grubbing corporate club system for the love of the game and just wanting to coach young men , and what do these parents do for all this love....smack him down for his behavior of just wanting to love the game. How cold. And still little Deaney after getting abused by players and parents, what does the Love God Deaney want..... for them to find whatever they are looking for.
What a great guy !
Your comment just proves his point. You should look in the mirror and say why is little Jonny not playing oh because he needs to reclassify the True Maryland way. Lol fool parents who never played a sport let alone who where virgins till they got married.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The door is always open,

Coach Deane

What a great guy !

he doesn't even try to explain the fly ins. nobody in their right mind would leave their son on a team that flies in players from around the country week to week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now that all the teams have held tryouts, can anyone predict what will happen with MadLax, DCE, and Next Level? It sounds like they are all going after each other's players, and obviously the True Chesapeake players are on the market too.
Who get better, who got worse, and who stayed the same?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many will be cut from FCA tonight? Where will all of these kids gonna go?

Guessing very few. 3 left for 91 mid year. So assuming they get to the same number they start down 3 and at least one goalie is moving on,
That team has very few weaknesses so I can't imagine too many more than 3 additional (6 total go). Who knows?

For the past several years, FCA has added 6+ players per year. Out of the 100+ kids at tryout, my guess is they find another 5 to 7 players. They’re already stacked on offense, plus the FCA 2027 midfielder, so probably look for defenders. It was time for the 2029 goalie to moved down, I commend him for playing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now that all the teams have held tryouts, can anyone predict what will happen with MadLax, DCE, and Next Level? It sounds like they are all going after each other's players, and obviously the True Chesapeake players are on the market too.
Well, DCE is a brand new team, so I think you can fairly assume they got better, as they’re only in the position of taking, not losing. NL kids will never go to Madlax. But I’m hearing that True kids will.

Early winner: DCE
Early lost: Madlax
Breakeven: Next Level

None of the above will be able to challenge the Hawks. They likely got better at the expense of Baltimore/Anap teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hit Squad > Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will 91 conclude their roster today with 30 players? How many are committed to Hardshells?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True Chesapeake players that go to Madlax are basically making the same poor decision. Did they not learn anything with True. Come on parents. And have fun fighting that traffic to get to practice.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it's just me but have had kids doing this process since 2015 and this year has got to be the craziest I've ever experience, at multiple age groups.

With new teams, mergers/acquisitions, and fool coaches happening all over the DMV, it certainly has become a show.... I am waiting for a network to make a show from all of this.
It’s like musical chairs for the truly Elite players. And this is the last summer where we will see significant movement, as these rosters will likely remain relatively intact barring a coach /club director debacle….

Don't kid yourself...it's even more chaotic at AA and below...and club directors do.not.care.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it's just me but have had kids doing this process since 2015 and this year has got to be the craziest I've ever experience, at multiple age groups.

With new teams, mergers/acquisitions, and fool coaches happening all over the DMV, it certainly has become a show.... I am waiting for a network to make a show from all of this.
It’s like musical chairs for the truly Elite players. And this is the last summer where we will see significant movement, as these rosters will likely remain relatively intact barring a coach /club director debacle….

Don't kid yourself...it's even more chaotic at AA and below...and club directors do.not.care.

A fair amount of Kids will move next year once high school options are determined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True Chesapeake players that go to Madlax are basically making the same poor decision. Did they not learn anything with True. Come on parents. And have fun fighting that traffic to get to practice.

And have fun with fly ins playing ahead of your son week to week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is definitely room for someone to roll out a new club in Annapolis, even if it’s just 2028. Get some good young recent college grads, don’t charge a fortune, and don’t travel all I’ve the nation- can play tournaments all year long on MD and DE and see the best completion in the country. Come on people, stop condoning CM’s behavior at Madlax by paying his dues

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is definitely room for someone to roll out a new club in Annapolis, even if it’s just 2028. Get some good young recent college grads, don’t charge a fortune, and don’t travel all I’ve the nation- can play tournaments all year long on MD and DE and see the best completion in the country. Come on people, stop condoning CM’s behavior at Madlax by paying his dues

The same type of family who would fall for True would fall for MadLax, so I guess that fits. Look at the fool goalie Dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The door is always open,

Coach Deane

What a great guy !
Your comment just proves his point. You should look in the mirror and say why is little Jonny not playing oh because he needs to reclassify the True Maryland way. Lol fool parents who never played a sport let alone who where virgins till they got married.

LOL, You are projecting there, clear as a Saturday morning blue sky at the lacrosse tournament. ,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at AA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are so angry. Go away goalie dad. Enjoy your new team with 6 goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 91 coach bother to show up for the 2nd tryout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What chaos?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have 5 not 6 ..get your facts straight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't there a new club in Annapolis called "Clippers"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't there a new club in Annapolis called "Clippers"?

Clippers is rebranded Sidewinders. I believe 2028 roster is Sidewinders, Rockfish, and 1 from Hawks B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis has plenty of clubs lacrosse teams. There is no problem with the number of teams. Plenty of the kids from this area play on teams in other areas too. At least 5 kids on FCA Blue, 2 on White, 2 on Crabs etc.

HOCO leagues and records:

Hawks Green (elite) 7-0
True Chesapeake (elite) 3-4
Clippers (AAA) 2-5 - former Sidewinders w/ team 18 coaches I hear
Hawks Black (AAA) 2-5
Cannons (AAA) 1-6
Prostart (AA) 6-1
True Annapolis (AA) 2-5
Rockfish (B) 2-6
Green Hornets (B) 1-6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Black and Cannons will move down to AA. Clippers might be AA as well. Any teams moving up from AA to AAA. How about AAA to Elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis has plenty of clubs lacrosse teams. There is no problem with the number of teams. Plenty of the kids from this area play on teams in other areas too. At least 5 kids on FCA Blue, 2 on White, 2 on Crabs etc.

Hawks Green (elite) 7-0
Hawks Black (AAA) 2-5
Cannons (AAA) 1-6
Prostart (AA) 6-1
True Annapolis (AA) 2-5
Rockfish (B) 2-6
Green Hornets (B) 1-6

Sidewinders was purchased by Eighteen Twelve LLC which was started by Kyle Harrision and is the parent of Team Eighteen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Black and Cannons will move down to AA. Clippers might be AA as well. Any teams moving up from AA to AAA. How about AAA to Elite.
NL Red to AAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If True Chesapeake is caput there is a hole in elite again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks Green (elite) 7-0
Hawks Black (AAA) 2-5
Cannons (AAA) 1-6
Prostart (AA) 6-1
True Annapolis (AA) 2-5
Rockfish (B) 2-6
Green Hornets (B) 1-6

Wow! That’s a lot of money people are paying to play for a losing club. If your not elite by now, your just wasting money on a road to nowhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Facts are in short supply this time of year, but rumors abound. Here is a summary of the rumors I have read on this Board about the local DC teams. If anyone knows facts, the BOTC world would be interested to hear.

DCE - Retaining the whole BLC roster and picking up 6-8 players from Madlax.
MadLax - Retaining their whole roster, having guest coaches from every HS in town, and picking up the former True Chesapeake players.
Next Level - retaining their whole roster, but had 90 players at tryouts, including players from BLC, MadLax, and True
True Chesapeake - folding their tent.

Point of clarification - "whole roster" refers to the top 13-15 players - steady rotation at the bottom 1/3 among all these teams is to be expected.

anyone who can confirm specifics, please do!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume 91 MD will take the elite spot that opened up with True Chesapeake imploded, unless they plan to fly in an entire team every weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If True Chesapeake is caput there is a hole in elite again.
So where did all the True Chesapeake kids move to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard same. NL Red to AAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume 91 MD will take the elite spot that opened up with True Chesapeake imploded, unless they plan to fly in an entire team every weekend.
91 MD was already in Elite. I believe they were in last place. Elite should have 1 open spot available. Maybe Hardshells can fill it.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any rumors on how the Baltimore teams made out after try-outs? Crabs, FCA White/Blue, 91 MD, Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Facts are in short supply this time of year, but rumors abound. Here is a summary of the rumors I have read on this Board about the local DC teams. If anyone knows facts, the BOTC world would be interested to hear.

MadLax - Retaining their whole roster, having guest coaches from every HS in town, and picking up the former True Chesapeake players.
Next Level - retaining their whole roster, but had 90 players at tryouts, including players from BLC, MadLax, and True

Point of clarification - "whole roster" refers to the top 13-15 players - steady rotation at the bottom 1/3 among all these teams is to be expected.

Madlax losing half by of its team. Small to begin with, 18-20 players on the roster. At least 7-8 gone, could be more. So no, Madlax is not retaining their whole roster, or anything remotely close to it.

NL is keeping most of their roster, but some of their kids are trying out at DCE. Doubt they’ll leave NL. Loyal group.

DCE didn’t have anything to lose, they’re a brand new team as a pp pointed out. I’m told they’re bringing in about 10 of the BLC kids, they’ll get a bunch of the Madlax kids (hearing its 6-7, with a few other ML kids deciding between there and NL), and some randoms.

Once this settles out, it should be pretty competitive between these 3 teams in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax losing half by of its team. Small to begin with, 18-20 players on the roster. At least 7-8 gone, could be more. So no, Madlax is not retaining their whole roster, or anything remotely close to it.

NL is keeping most of their roster, but some of their kids are trying out at DCE. Doubt they’ll leave NL. Loyal group.

DCE didn’t have anything to lose, they’re a brand new team as a pp pointed out. I’m told they’re bringing in about 10 of the BLC kids, they’ll get a bunch of the Madlax kids (hearing its 6-7, with a few other ML kids deciding between there and NL), and some randoms.

Once this settles out, it should be pretty competitive between these 3 teams in the spring.

If MadLax is losing that many players, how will they remain competitive with the other two?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If MadLax is losing that many players, how will they remain competitive with the other two?
Cabell has e branded them the DC Dogs!! How could they not compete with their new name???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Director will bring in several new local players like he always does supplemented by out of area players when needed. Best players are staying, fringe are only ones leaving. Dust hasnt settled yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You are so angry. Go away goalie dad. Enjoy your new team with 6 goalies.

Director will bring in several new local players like he always does supplemented by out of area players when needed. Best players are staying, fringe are only ones leaving. Dust hasnt settled yet.[/quote

Ok. Sure. You are misinformed.

Like Reply Quote
Page 203 of 260 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard