BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,566
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Boys 2031 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for KS if he was able to bring his top echelon boys to crabs. He is a class act, and the WP team was lucky to have him. They hung with every team in the HOCO elite with a glorified rec team. If the top 6 kids from WP did move to Crabs, they will be a legit threat to win 2031 HOCO elite in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs win HOCO next year!! Unarmed robbery committed!

They got a lot better through the season. If they picked up Wolfpack’s best, they could definitely make a run. I don’t think anyone beats ML but they could definitely snatch second place honors from the Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will NL make the jump this year to compete with ML? Hearing they picked up some new talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL had 4 31s who play up on their 30 team. 2 of those boys are difference makers and will make the 31 NL very competitive with HOCO squads and nationally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully they solved their goalie issue with goalie having to age up based on new age rules

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL had 4 31s who play up on their 30 team. 2 of those boys are difference makers and will make the 31 NL very competitive with HOCO squads and nationally.
I just don’t get these playing up references. In any other league in the country it probably makes sense to have kids play up to face harder competition but that’s not the case in HOCO. Perhaps those players could’ve helped NL not get boat raced by ML? These claims just strike me as BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny with all the gripes on here about teams having too many older kids that the NL team seems to have actually gained 4 kids who were playing up rather than losing a bunch to the new age rules

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully they solved their goalie issue with goalie having to age up based on new age rules

Believe they did add 2 new goalies that are strong. One moved up from their red team. Other is a new kid coming in from Virginia

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just don’t get these playing up references. In any other league in the country it probably makes sense to have kids play up to face harder competition but that’s not the case in HOCO. Perhaps those players could’ve helped NL not get boat raced by ML? These claims just strike me as BS.

To be fair, everyone got boat raced by ML this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that these kids playing up had more to do with the fact that the NL 2030 team barely had enough kids to field a team until the BLC takeover. The club didn’t want them to move back down when numbers were so thin but was happy to give them the boot when the BLC squad rolled through

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 3 NL '30s who (prior to the HoCO age changes) could have played on the '31s. They've played together since the team's inception and were hesitant to switch teams. Of the 3: one kid is simply phenomenal...he made the '30 team for the upcoming season...the second kid is too old to now play on the '31s, and the third kid WILL be joining the '31 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The claims aren't BS...one of those kids who's a true '31 currently playing on the '30 team would be an absolute game changer. And the new age rules don't prohibit kids from playing up...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL might be scary good next year with these additions. Will challenge most likely for HOCO. Unknow will be goalie and fogo for them with losing both to age rule. Anyone know how they addressed those two areas?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL might be scary good next year with these additions. Will challenge most likely for HOCO. Unknow will be goalie and fogo for them with losing both to age rule. Anyone know how they addressed those two areas?

What additions? It's pretty much the same team. One kid from the NL 2030 team is dropping down to now play with the 31s but that's it. Don't think that one kid is going to tip the balance and all of a sudden make them competitive against ML.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up is easy…. older players are better and it’s much easier to play with good players!! When they go down will be the real challenge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they picked up a very good goalie and some of the better BLC players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 3 NL '30s who (prior to the HoCO age changes) could have played on the '31s. They've played together since the team's inception and were hesitant to switch teams. Of the 3: one kid is simply phenomenal...he made the '30 team for the upcoming season...the second kid is too old to now play on the '31s, and the third kid WILL be joining the '31 team.
So these 3 boys joined the NL 30s when they were 1st graders or tried out as rising 2nd graders or what? I know NL 31 had a team for 2nd grade season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played as first graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did BLC '31 have any good players left after last year's exodus?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always some diamonds in the rough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Help! My son didn’t make the team. Any teams having additional tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did you tryout? Where are you located? True, St James looking for players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zingos has tryouts next week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie is taken there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie is taken there!

Zingos , thats a low blow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie is taken there!

Zingos , thats a low blow.

The Zingos goalie was one of the best in the league this spring. A legit student

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The zingos goalie kept that team kept them from losing by 15 every game. Whichever team lands him is lucky.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard zingos was blowing up. Any truth to that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most likely wouldn’t it be zingos landing him again? Which means we wouldn’t have to face him because I can’t see them playing elite or AAA. That was zingos first and last time in that league. Never even knew it was a club before this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most likely wouldn’t it be zingos landing him again? Which means we wouldn’t have to face him because I can’t see them playing elite or AAA. That was zingos first and last time in that league. Never even knew it was a club before this year.

I heard from a friend that he was going to either Crabs or LTLC from what it sounded like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard from a friend that he was going to either Crabs or LTLC from what it sounded like.
I don't think he went to crabs. Though crabs did get zingos' top field player from what I understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preds 31 cleaned up at Trilogy. Watch out Hoco!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Preds 2031 was definitely the top team. Was surprised to see FCA in the championship after beating a HOCO team that was pretty good in AAA last season. FCA definitely has improved as well as they were at the bottom of AA last season. The Preds 2031 is basically the entire Kelly Post team from last year which won AAA HOCO..........are they going to go up to the elite division this year? They should, but not sure if they are at that level yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Preds 2031 was definitely the top team. Was surprised to see FCA in the championship after beating a HOCO team that was pretty good in AAA last season. FCA definitely has improved as well as they were at the bottom of AA last season. The Preds 2031 is basically the entire Kelly Post team from last year which won AAA HOCO..........are they going to go up to the elite division this year? They should, but not sure if they are at that level yet.

Let's see how they fare against a little tougher competition this weekend at the NL Invitational.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's see how they fare against a little tougher competition this weekend at the NL Invitational.

They’ll go 1-2 with a win against the Clippers and 2 huge losses to the Crabs and NL. Would put them at -7 against the Crabs and -10 against NL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New look Crabs vs. Next Level should be a good indicator on how the roster consolidation from this summer worked out. Wolfpack bringing their top 5/6 players and coaches to Crabs and NL adding 3 of 4 31s that had previously been playing up on 2030.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How have the teams fared this fall? Any big surprises?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did Hawks drop out of NAL? NY teams were looking forward to the match up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Field wasn’t strong enough too many LI Teams

Like Reply Quote
A