BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,540
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 100 of 112 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all about the holdbacks. You had 3 of the top 4 teams in the country competing - that should say enough!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

Last resort !! They are losing lots at all age groups. Club will be nothing in 2 more years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

Last resort !! They are losing lots at all age groups. Club will be nothing in 2 more years.
We know who the NEMS hater on this Girls 27 page is. You're a Harford County dad and your daughter plays for SW. Please give it a rest. NEMS will be up and down from year to year like usual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the better BLC girls only made the Capital B team and is trying to convince other BLC girls that made Capital A to head to Skywalkers is what I’ve heard.

Probably why half of BLC showed up at M&D tryouts as well. It's always tough trying to find a new team.

In retrospect, it might have been wiser to find a new home last year. As to have a better chance and more options.

The BLC girls that showed up to SW all either made Capital B or did not make a Capital team. A few of the girls that made Capital A tried out for M&D, there were also a few that made capital B but M&D was the only tryout left for them to try to make a A team....

I am looking forward to see who all make up the final Capital A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the better BLC girls only made the Capital B team and is trying to convince other BLC girls that made Capital A to head to Skywalkers is what I’ve heard.

Probably why half of BLC showed up at M&D tryouts as well. It's always tough trying to find a new team.

In retrospect, it might have been wiser to find a new home last year. As to have a better chance and more options.

The BLC girls that showed up to SW all either made Capital B or did not make a Capital team. A few of the girls that made Capital A tried out for M&D, there were also a few that made capital B but M&D was the only tryout left for them to try to make a A team....

MDU still has tryouts Saturday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Coach also had older daughter (2023) play for SW instead of Capital so there is precedent.[/quote]

Both girls made Capital B and the family went to SW to keep them on A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

They will be fine but something happened with that age group in the last 12 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know of two BLC girls who have accepted Sky Walkers Blue offers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine add any? Feel like their team is well established

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel like they will be irrtafter this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Appears they stayed together and will be first really good high school team for that program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Appears they stayed together and will be first really good high school team for that program

Heard they only lost one and may pick up a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

We know who the NEMS hater on this Girls 27 page is. You're a Harford County dad and your daughter plays for SW. Please give it a rest. NEMS will be up and down from year to year like usual.
Is it true the team quit and refused to play against M&D?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

I think they had some 27s and some 28s filled in. Feel terrible for the remaining players. Although throwing together a team to come out for 1 game Sunday is commendable. Was a pretty solid organization at the 27 level. Hopefully they can find something to build on again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many players did SW add and where did they come from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who still has tryouts?
NEMS!

I think they had some 27s and some 28s filled in. Feel terrible for the remaining players. Although throwing together a team to come out for 1 game Sunday is commendable. Was a pretty solid organization at the 27 level. Hopefully they can find something to build on again.

They never should have been in that bracket to begin with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get a sense of the two Maryland America Select teams? Was curious if they went A and B or more split them up evenly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get a sense of the two Maryland America Select teams? Was curious if they went A and B or more split them up evenly.

A (red) & B (yellow)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that tryouts are over congratulations to everyone. Any big surprises though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on with M&D? Are rosters out? Heard they had a big turn out at tryouts? Since they haven’t been able to win lately - I am sure some significant roster changes are coming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on with M&D? Are rosters out? Heard they had a big turn out at tryouts? Since they haven’t been able to win lately - I am sure some significant roster changes are coming?

They won Summer Genesis and were in the finals at Mid Atlantic. So yes, they are having a terrible summer. Nice attempt at trolling though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you haven’t watched them this summer, pretty dominate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that tryouts are over congratulations to everyone. Any big surprises though?

Biggest surprise was the amount of girls who showed up at Coppermine, Skywalkers and M&D tryouts. In hindsight, probably should have made that move in early middle school because it’s hard to get noticed with 70+ kids on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Biggest surprise was the amount of girls who showed up at Coppermine, Skywalkers and M&D tryouts. In hindsight, probably should have made that move in early middle school because it’s hard to get noticed with 70+ kids on the field

Heard the numbers at those tryouts were large. M&D didn’t really have a lot of open spots up for grabs I understood though. Heard Coppermine maintained all but one girl and SW always makes girls compete for their spot every year. Should have a lot of solid MD teams representing throughout HS years when you include the other teams too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many did each club add?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked up M&D's last 3 tournaments. Their record was 20-3. Seems pretty solid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked up M&D's last 3 tournaments. Their record was 20-3. Seems pretty solid
But it wasn't 22-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many did each club add?

Would expect Skywalkers to add 2 or 3 to their numbers

Would expect M&D to shrink their size.

Hero's could add 1 or 2.

Coppermine numbers probably around the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But it wasn't 22-1.

I think we're missing your point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched them - no depth! Can definitely use some new talent. If they don’t add some key players - they will struggle moving forward. It’s Fact!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched them - no depth! Can definitely use some new talent. If they don’t add some key players - they will struggle moving forward. It’s Fact!

Who is them? Seem to be struggling with context.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with this. Unless you are a very very good player it is hard to make a top team going in to high school. I often wonder why the Besthda team - which is a good team - doesn't go to Capital and ask them to absorb them as a whole team. I've seen Coppermine and TLC do it. Then they could stay together through high school. They probably wouldn't add any new players 9-11th grade but at least they'd be intact and still all in an "A" team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with this. Unless you are a very very good player it is hard to make a top team going in to high school. I often wonder why the Besthda team - which is a good team - doesn't go to Capital and ask them to absorb them as a whole team. I've seen Coppermine and TLC do it. Then they could stay together through high school. They probably wouldn't add any new players 9-11th grade but at least they'd be intact and still all in an "A" team

Why would Capital want to do this? Keep in mind BLC 27 is an outlier, their typical BLC team is not as good as Pride and Stars.

Capital got to pick and chose who they wanted from most of BLC and a ton of other kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital did essentially extend offers to 10ish BLC players. That’s the starting lineup more or less. They filled the other spots with Pride and Stars girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remaining BLC girls went to Skywalkers, M&D, MD United etc so still on very good teams going into high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remaining BLC girls went to Skywalkers, M&D, MD United etc so still on very good teams going into high school.

Hero's Green too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! What does it say about a coach and a Club???
They had the 2028's team playing the game, how disappointing!
Embarrassing to say the least!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A & B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious??? Not able to win lately??
For your information, 2027's won 5 championships and finished the season with 59 winnings and 6 lost games, in addition to making it to every championship game in every tournament they participated in.
I would say it is pretty impressive, you must agree! Doubt any other club has close numbers...
Don't be jealous!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a lost!
Your daughter must play for a pretty bad team!

Page 100 of 112 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard