BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2032-3rd Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Valor #2 behind Yeti, but seems close among the top 4 at this point, top tier and second tier are forming. I guess 91 Canes, Legacy, Jesters and True Blue in second tier, but things change quick and lots of kids will be moving after this year .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Valor #2 behind Yeti, but seems close among the top 4 at this point, top tier and second tier are forming. I guess 91 Canes, Legacy, Jesters and True Blue in second tier, but things change quick and lots of kids will be moving after this year .

legacy and jesters are better

canes is horrible they don’t beven have a full time coach who knows the kids
TB isn’t much better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S will get better next season, boys on the move

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one’s going to S2S- club will be on endangered list soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For context-Jesters only lost to S2S-finished 4-1. 3 other teams in top 4 played 20mins games opposed to 44mins due to weather later in the day. Jesters knocked out on GA, 4 more than BBL. Is what it is but any level headed person would realize not exactly apples to apples.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have pulled top two in each pool imo. Would of been maybe a bit more fair. Why have two pools of taking top 4?
Guess if they did that 3/4 from Long Island and maybe out of town teams don t come back following year, need the $$$. Anyways like someone said earlier, create that league, woukd be awesome to see these teams play each other on a regular basis, would be so good for Long Island lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have pulled top two in each pool imo. Would of been maybe a bit more fair. Why have two pools of taking top 4?
Guess if they did that 3/4 from Long Island and maybe out of town teams don t come back following year, need the $$$. Anyways like someone said earlier, create that league, woukd be awesome to see these teams play each other on a regular basis, would be so good for Long Island lacrosse.

Not sure why you keep coming back whining that a tournament you lost a week ago wasn’t “fair,” but you seem new to tournaments, so I’ll break it down for you.

Your team was in the smallest/easiest pool. The other pool was larger/had better teams. The only “fair” way to advance teams was through seeding. Congrats on beating the worst teams in the tournament and finishing middle of the pack. You can call yourselves winners of the looser bracket if that makes you feel better (though not sure you actually won the looser bracket because nobody cares!). Time to move on and better luck next tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for the 91 Valor team, all of the same kids play each game, they don't grab up on the 31 kids. My son is one of the biggest kids on the team, I'll bring in his birth certificate and passport to the next tournament.

Not sure if most of these are troll posts or if some of you really are that bitter and pathetic. Projecting your lifelong athletic insecurities on your children isn't a good look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying only loss to the team that handly won the tourney in whining? No one said wasn't fair said is what it is shame we didn't get rematch and knocked out by teams that played less than half the time we did. But all good enjoy ur lax journey-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s stop including Rebels in the top team discussion for this age, they lose to everyone

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside looking in-Jesters won War of Westchester. Lost 1 game in 3 tourneys. Clown above saying parents are whining wake up and take notice. Eod they are 8-9 years old and developing. None of this matters until they get hair on their nuts, enjoy the ride, goes quick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo #1 Rebels #2 NO ONE ELSE CLOSE. End of Story. If your kids on Jesters, and very good, Maybe check out Tryout. Sorry, but Jesters are a DEAD End.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hair on Nuts, Total Class, Jack ___

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat Rebels twice this spring, Igloo smashed them yesterday. Rebels not looking good at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dead end my [Censored]! Won 2 out of 4 spring tournaments, have gone 11-1-1 this spring. Igloo watch out. Jesters coming for you next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2032 has arrived, a team to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can I go to find out about all the 2032 tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S Frogmen just won 4 championships in a row. I don’t know if I would call that endangered just yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue(lost to Rebels Arrows 8-1) not close to top 32 teams that played in 31 bracket. On island it’s simply Iglioo and Rebels. Jesters Dad, please stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S won their last 4 tournaments. Definitely a team to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, S2S, and 91 have separated themselves this summer so far. Jesters and Rebels in a second tier below. Looks like a strong age group. Kids will move around after the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat Rebels Archers Back to Back. Ain't that simple fella. I'd also put S2S Frogmen up there as well. Solid team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these teams are good ... for first year teams.
But not compared to established 32 teams. Hawks, Sidewinders, Next Level, Bethesda, Blue Claws, LTLC, Hornets, and Madlax from down South would roast em.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are they???? Think your in the wrong chat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Long Island teams go down south already and beat all of these teams easily?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a non-LI Dad but I spent the year at 2032 tournaments against all the LI teams.

Igloo, 91, and S2S are the clear first tier. I would have to put Igloo at the top of that group

Legacy is a level down from that first tier

Jesters is a level down from Legacy

Saw Rebels early in spring but not at any summer tournaments so I can't place them.

I will say the coach that most impressed me the most all summer was the Legacy coach. I don't know his name, but the way he related to and put his kids in a position to succeed made him stand out. He was also the classiest coach I saw on any team at any tournament. We had some of our parents seeking him out after the tournament this weekend to tell him just that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try, Coach…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy, S2S, Jesters and Rebels can beat each on any given day, they are a tier behind Igloo and 91, they are the clear top tier at this point. Any of those teams would be good destinations for a strong player, but make no mistake all of these coaches are intense. Kids will move this year. Express and 91B who knows, would think would be competitive at some point. True Lacrosse new, time will tell if they pull in a niche of players. Rebels B and C teams very developmental. True Blue team is very new and inexperienced, more for the first time player looking for something a little more than a clinic. Long Island at this age seem way above the Westchester/CT and NJ teams, let’s keep it that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Legacy coach? Legacy has 9 dad coaches on the sidelines, all dads get a coaching spot with tuition payment. Saw them a few weeks ago, very strange scene.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Beat 91 only time they played this spring. Have not lost to S2S Legacy not in conversation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Beat 91 only time they played this spring. Have not lost to S2S Legacy not in conversation

Jesters beat rebels back to back ….. just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I promise you I am not a Legacy coach. I honestly do not know the name of the coach I am referring (Legacy Black Wolves). They always had two coaches on the sideline and I am referring to the head coach.

We played Legacy 6 times this summer. The beat us the first four times in competitive games. We tied the fifth. We then beat them pretty bad in the Prime Time championship this weekend, finally getting to them. We also beat Jesters in the tournament this weekend.

We have played all the teams discussed in the forum from March through this past weekend. We were able to close the gap as the team got more experience. LI teams are still certainly ahead of NY non-LI and NJ teams, but the gap (to the top non-LI teams at least) closed as the summer went on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That BBL/Black Wolves game on Saturday at Prime Time was as fun as I have seen at this age. That ending, for a game ending in a tie (Legacy was three men down), was as enjoyable as I have seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL a good squad. Will be lots of 2/3 goal games among all these teams. Igloo figured out faceoff play sooner than the other teams, that gap will close and will bring them back to the pack. Other than faceoff play, they are same as others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S will be vastly improved next season, they are recruiting hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of good options out there for this age group, doesn’t even consider Express. Once Express decides their serious, will add another option. Only so much talent to go around. The top players will hang around until the best teams start to surface then jump a year or two before the World Series of lacrosse, always happens that way. I’d expect 91 and Express to be tops at this age group in time. 91 already on its way, Express will have some work to do in recruiting. The smaller clubs won’t stand a chance in keeping their players. True Lacrosse making a push for Rebels kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with above, all these teams for now are closely matched. Their will be a consolidation of talent over next year or two, that’s just the way it goes. My money on S2S given their coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve seen all of these teams this spring/summer with the exception of 91. Playing Igloo to a OT finish at NAL speaks volumes though.

Igloo a notch above, but they have been together and practiced together the longest.

Shore, Legacy and Jesters all had strong seasons and closed the gap. Will be interesting to see if they can grab any new players in tryouts and build on their success.

Rebels have come back to the pack a bit, but are still a quality AA team.

We are all still waiting on Express to get serious. I assume that happens within the next year or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massive tryouts at Rebels today. 80 Plus kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered