BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,535
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who's looking forward to NLF Championships where Express and 91 block the rest of Long Island from attending?

I don't think express has anything to do with blocking teams ....it's one person from 91 doing all of the blocking admits not just other long island teams it's also BBL, Texas nationals , advnc ndp, mad dog national , red hots etc......those are the top teams not attending. You can look at the brackets and already know who will be competing at the end . Only a handful of teams . The rest are wasting their time . NAL among other tournaments are now taken more seriously

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This event is for the parents not the kids! The people running and working the event laugh and make fun of the parents because they go their every year and make fools of them selves! 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MISINFORMED AS USUAL. The 2026 team was with their coach at Nike Nationals ( they won the tourney). BUT… the 2027 Haugen team played an incredible OT game against Machine. Incredible game!,,

Not misinformed...talking about the Haugen team with the bunch of reclassed kids . As has been pointed out on here the team has 6 older kids ..... unfortunately that team will always be known as a bunch of reclasses and the on age kids will never get the credit they deaerve for their hard work . Thus the reason for calling it a 2026 team no confusion

“Always” no one cares but you dude. Get a grip. It will be forgotten in a week while it festers in your brain. What a silly comment from an equally silly mom.

Facts are the facts....a bunch of older kidson the express team. Everyone knows it by now . Sorry to burst your bubble express dad .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's looking forward to NLF Championships where Express and 91 block the rest of Long Island from attending?

If you want to play in the NLF Championship, then play for an NLF team. End of Story.

Rather than complain, why don’t you have your son try out for the big boys?

Big boys don't throw tantrums and block competition....you got it backwards guy . If your team was filled with big boys you would invite competition not block it . WEAK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This event is for the parents not the kids! The people running and working the event laugh and make fun of the parents because they go their every year and make fools of them selves! 😂

Correct lol....wheels wheels

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exclusive means there will be exclusions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to play in the NLF Championship, then play for an NLF team. End of Story.

Big boys don't throw tantrums and block competition....you got it backwards guy . If your team was filled with big boys you would invite competition not block it . WEAK

I'll be laughing all weekend while my boy is getting looks from every major program out there, and you and yours are sulking and thinking what might have been if only you hadn't choked at the tryout last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. This guy has it right. You think St. Anthony's would ever duck Chaminade? Or Virginia ever duck Maryland? Never. The best play anyone anywhere anytime. NLF is pathetic. Everyone else laughs at NLF. Started a great event that was open to everyone and then turned it into a money grab and blocking all regional teams that are not NLF. Does anyone think that tournament will survive with only NLF teams and then low level fillers? Brilliant strategy. BBL, Hawks, 3D NE, Texas Nationals, Next Level, all coming for you NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll be laughing all weekend while my boy is getting looks from every major program out there, and you and yours are sulking and thinking what might have been if only you hadn't choked at the tryout last summer.

If there is a college coach watching a 2027 game then somebody paid them to pretend to be interested.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great. We're all laughing too. First, no 8th graders are getting any looks by any program at NLF or elsewhere. 8th grade. Second, you don't sound like an LI NLF guy. 91 and Express are phenomenal programs with great players. Those parents are not happy with weak competition events. And will not like this turn NLF has taken. BBL is very competitive at all age groups. 27's can beat anyone. Not having BBL, Hawks, 3D NE, Texas Nationals, Next Level, 2WAY, 3D Georgia, and other top clubs makes this event less interesting to everyone. Third, laughable that you think NLF equals recruiting. Any tournament can pay assistant coaches a few hundred bucks to attend. And dozens of events have every major program there. These guys' livelihoods depend on finding the best players, not attending NLF events.

If you really are an NLF dad, great for the rest of us. Not thinking about this right at all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great. We're all laughing too. First, no 8th graders are getting any looks by any program at NLF or elsewhere. 8th grade. Second, you don't sound like an LI NLF guy. 91 and Express are phenomenal programs with great players. Those parents are not happy with weak competition events. And will not like this turn NLF has taken. BBL is very competitive at all age groups. 27's can beat anyone. Not having BBL, Hawks, 3D NE, Texas Nationals, Next Level, 2WAY, 3D Georgia, and other top clubs makes this event less interesting to everyone. Third, laughable that you think NLF equals recruiting. Any tournament can pay assistant coaches a few hundred bucks to attend. And dozens of events have every major program there. These guys' livelihoods depend on finding the best players, not attending NLF events.

If you really are an NLF dad, great for the rest of us. Not thinking about this right at all.

I'm going and you are not, that's the bottom line pal. I am going and you are complaining about not going. Don't worry, I'll snap a few pictures so you can see what it looks like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going and you are not, that's the bottom line pal. I am going and you are complaining about not going. Don't worry, I'll snap a few pictures so you can see what it looks like.

So happy for you. Have fun with Lax Yellow and 91 Rage. Make sure to buy NLF t-shirts and post on Instagram. . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your point is irrelevant. 91 already beat those teams that are “blocked” this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEWSFLASH....next year NLF will be irrelevant. Why? because USCL will be having it's first club national championship which will be a tournament of USCL top 16 club teams at the end of the season . So Timmy tantrums can't block teams out . It's either you're in the top 16 club teams (no national teams allowed) or you're not ....so the teams that are ranked #65 that are in this year's NLF won't be allowed there as their club has no say in who goes . So take some good pics at the NLF this year and hold it as a memory because next year it won't even be discussed anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEWSFLASH....next year NLF will be irrelevant. Why? because USCL will be having it's first club national championship which will be a tournament of USCL top 16 club teams at the end of the season . So Timmy tantrums can't block teams out . It's either you're in the top 16 club teams (no national teams allowed) or you're not ....so the teams that are ranked #65 that are in this year's NLF won't be allowed there as their club has no say in who goes . So take some good pics at the NLF this year and hold it as a memory because next year it won't even be discussed anymore

Right... here is how that is gonna play out. How many of the top 16 teams are NLF affiliated? It would be pretty easy for the NLF to just advise their clubs to not attend. Then what do you have... just another random tournament with a few good teams and a bunch of fill ins that can make it fit their schedule.

You are playing checkers my friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the bottom line. If you say so "pal." Don't get so defensive. I'm sure 91 and Express will be awesome forever. Everyone else is making really compelling arguments. You just keep mocking people and enjoy those pictures.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the bottom line. If you say so "pal." Don't get so defensive. I'm sure 91 and Express will be awesome forever. Everyone else is making really compelling arguments. You just keep mocking people and enjoy those pictures.

Keep making those compelling arguments. I don't need them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right... here is how that is gonna play out. How many of the top 16 teams are NLF affiliated? It would be pretty easy for the NLF to just advise their clubs to not attend. Then what do you have... just another random tournament with a few good teams and a bunch of fill ins that can make it fit their schedule.

Go look at USCL rankings today ....5 out of top 10 teams are not at the NLF ....hardley checkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go look at USCL rankings today ....5 out of top 10 teams are not at the NLF ....hardley checkers

So roughly half of the top 16 are NLF teams. What happens when that half don't show up to the USCL National Championship? it's a great concept that isn't able to be executed in a perfect manner. Just like NLF isn't able to get everybody to their tournaments. No matter how organized you want these club teams to be, this isn't an NCAA scenario.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck getting that tournament filled in August. August is the month off for most lacrosse families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck getting that tournament filled in August. August is the month off for most lacrosse families.

Don't worry, these clowns will happily sign up. Club fees just went up another stack as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry, these clowns will happily sign up. Club fees just went up another stack as well.

The problem with August is that you start to conflict with other sports. Especially in certain states like Ga and Texas where football is still king.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine will be looking up at Express at NLF this time around .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too predict a big W for Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can somewhere there record the game film and post it to YouTube? Probably the closest I’ll ever get to an NLF event as my boy wasn’t good enough to make one of the teams that invited to play this weekend.

I’ll be cheering for the World Series Champs in this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can somewhere there record the game film and post it to YouTube? Probably the closest I’ll ever get to an NLF event as my boy wasn’t good enough to make one of the teams that invited to play this weekend.

I’ll be cheering for the World Series Champs in this one.

I think the championship games are on ESPN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MISINFORMED AS USUAL. The 2026 team was with their coach at Nike Nationals ( they won the tourney). BUT… the 2027 Haugen team played an incredible OT game against Machine. Incredible game!,,

Not misinformed...talking about the Haugen team with the bunch of reclassed kids . As has been pointed out on here the team has 6 older kids ..... unfortunately that team will always be known as a bunch of reclasses and the on age kids will never get the credit they deaerve for their hard work . Thus the reason for calling it a 2026 team no confusion

“Always” no one cares but you dude. Get a grip. It will be forgotten in a week while it festers in your brain. What a silly comment from an equally silly mom.

Facts are the facts....a bunch of older kidson the express team. Everyone knows it by now . Sorry to burst your bubble express dad .

Sorry mom, but you didn’t post a single fact, just a bunch of crying. You’ll “always” be known as a lacrosse Karen, now that’s a fact!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry mom, but you didn’t post a single fact, just a bunch of crying. You’ll “always” be known as a lacrosse Karen, now that’s a fact!

6 reclasses on express A team . FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The training on the Express Haugen team is second to none! This is the reason for their success!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The training on the Express Haugen team is second to none! This is the reason for their success!!

Oh right thanks express dad . Has nothing to do with the 6 reclasses. Why didn't they have the same success last year ? Hmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express will always be known as " the team with 6 reclasses".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay Karen, where’s the proof for your fact? There is most certainly proof of your “Karen” attitude, but a Karen’s word isn’t proof, just mommy hysteria!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or if you prefer The Haugen Holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay Karen, where’s the proof for your fact? There is most certainly proof of your “Karen” attitude, but a Karen’s word isn’t proof, just mommy hysteria!

Really easy ...ask any parent or kid on the team and they'll tell you themselves. What do you want birth certificates. You can ask for that too . 6 kids are one year older on the team . Indisputable fact. I know the truth hurts express dad but everyone knows the team is older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or if you prefer The Haugen Holdbacks

What about the 2027 rexpress team ....re being for reclass ...I like that one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“ Or if you prefer The Haugen Holdbacks”
Bravo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo!

My favorite morning of the year…packing my Range for NLF. Give me a shout out if you are making the drive over as well! For those less fortunate, I’m sure you’ll be able to follow along on the ‘gram. Everybody who is anybody gonna be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo!

My favorite morning of the year…packing my Range for NLF. Give me a shout out if you are making the drive over as well! For those less fortunate, I’m sure you’ll be able to follow along on the ‘gram. Everybody who is anybody gonna be there.

I hear it’s your wife’s favorite morning to as she watches you leave and her boyfriend pull in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo!

Right ...except BBL, Annapolis hawks , mad lax national , Texas nationals , red hots, 2way, advnc ndp, 3d new England .......

Have fun being irrelevant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My favorite morning of the year…packing my Range for NLF. Give me a shout out if you are making the drive over as well! For those less fortunate, I’m sure you’ll be able to follow along on the ‘gram. Everybody who is anybody gonna be there.[/quote]

The best team from PA isn’t allowed in so not everyone is going

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard