BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by baldbear -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,959
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2025-10th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the takeaway is do Juniors over UA 150?

I would say do neither. Take the 1k$ split that into two college I’d camps. Can’t convince me otherwise these days that the only people who should do these types of showcases are the kids on lower ranked club teams that get very little colleges watching them play.

Definitely Juniors over UA150! The top D1 coaches were at Juniors. You just have to be realistic about kids talent. If not D1 level, don’t waste your money here.

How do we know if our kid is D1 level?

detest to say it, but if you aren't getting interest by now, your daughter probably isn't. After President's Cup, your recruiting director should have shared which school were at least somewhat interested and wanted you to attend their prospect days. I

Be very careful who you listen to, (I would not listen to the above advise).

The college coaches will let you and your daughter know what level they believe your daughter is at. Do not rely on "recruiting directors" "club directors" "HS Coaches" etc...

Let the college coaches determine for themselves if they believe your daughter can play for them.

Your job is to do your best to make sure that your daughter gets in front of as many college coaches as possible.

Your daughters job is to do the best she can when she is playing.

Both you and your daughter must make the coaches aware of who your daughter is and that she has sincere interest in the coaches school and their lacrosse program.

Remember this:

* No coach gets all the players that they want.

* The "recruiting process" will go on for some time.

* The process is fluid, the landscape changes constantly. Every time a player commits coaches from other programs reevaluate their lists.

* There will be many rounds of players committing.

* Stay positive and help your daughter to do the same.

Sorry but if you don't listen to your recruiting directors, then you will end up wasting thousands of additional $$. Having a connected recruiting director is the number one reason to pay big $$ for a top club.

Given how the college recruiting process is managed through intermediaries until Sept. 1, then you are fool not to listen to the ones who cn actually talk to college colleges. You shouldn't be attending a summer prospect day if you haven't already received positive feedback from those schools

The kids who don't get offers are often the ones who are targeting top 25 schools, despite not getting any positive feedback from these schools before Sept 1.

I think your last paragraph is key. But it’s not that simple. Your kid could want to play for a team, go there and get out on the radar. But I think I agree. Don’t go to summer camps. Go to fall camps when you know a team is interested. If I could do over again, I would’ve saved a few thousand in camps.

Agree. We're waiting on interest to spend money. One D2 contacted the club recruiting director, but several directly contacted my daughter without ever talking to the club. She didn't even target D2 schools and only sent 5 or so emails total to D2 schools. One D1 (top 25) has contacted the club requesting her to attend a camp, so we are planning that one. From what we've heard from a lot of 24s and 23s, they had no prior knowledge of any interest before they were contacted on 6/15 or 9/1. Some might disagree, but we see no point in spending large amounts of money begging a small number of schools for attention. If there's interest, we'll return it in due kind. She'll pick from who wants her instead of begging schools to take her.

Same boat. She was contacted on June 15 by three top 5 D2 teams and a host of others. Had no idea they were interested. Never emailed them. Her club has never told her anyone is interested. Gonna assume she will be contacted by a few on Sept 1 and go from there. Not going to camps in the summer without knowing interest. That being said, the D2 teams wanted her to come to their summer camps, but my daughter wants to play D1 so we’ll wait till September

Just went through all this. Some advice:

1. Keep aggressively emailing coaches. They want to know that your daughter wants to be a part of their program.

2. You will more than likely be contacted by programs that your daughter did not express interest in. Keep all options open.

3. For your daughters top choices, she may be contacted, but not be their number one or two. My daughter got the post cards and calls on Sept 1, but there were a couple other ES others ahead of her. Whereas other programs , many which may be better academic and or lacrosse programs may have her much higher. Happened to my daughter. Screw them and go where you are wanted.

4. Take your official visits and see what the campus is all about. If your daughter is high on the list, they will usually give you time. My daughter did burn bridges with one saying she wanted to do more visits. But she probably would not have gone there anyway. A coach should not pressure the decision in my opinion.

5. We went to two camps prior to Sept. 1, one was a disaster because it was 100 degrees and my daughter was gassed after the drills. Second was OK, but would not do it again in hindsight. Several of the schools that contacted and heavily recruited my daughter, we were told only recruit from camps. So please do not think that going to camps is going to get your daughter recruited. It’s a scam.

6. Majority of schools like to recruit wealthy families. They will not outright tell you this, but look at the rosters. Do not disclose any financial info unless absolutely necessary. Do the financial calculator. Hide your money in tax sheltered accounts. If your adjusted income is less that $150K you will get far more than any athletic scholarship. My daughter gets a $70K need based scholarship with that income.

7. Go to the best academic school that has decent lacrosse and gives you the most money. Nobody cares about lacrosse but the parents and coaches. You definitely do not want your daughter at a losing program, but any school that has a chance at a conference championship is a good bet. Get a great degree, that’s most important!

Good luck!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say do neither. Take the 1k$ split that into two college I’d camps. Can’t convince me otherwise these days that the only people who should do these types of showcases are the kids on lower ranked club teams that get very little colleges watching them play.

Definitely Juniors over UA150! The top D1 coaches were at Juniors. You just have to be realistic about kids talent. If not D1 level, don’t waste your money here.

detest to say it, but if you aren't getting interest by now, your daughter probably isn't. After President's Cup, your recruiting director should have shared which school were at least somewhat interested and wanted you to attend their prospect days. I

The college coaches will let you and your daughter know what level they believe your daughter is at. Do not rely on "recruiting directors" "club directors" "HS Coaches" etc...

Let the college coaches determine for themselves if they believe your daughter can play for them.

Your job is to do your best to make sure that your daughter gets in front of as many college coaches as possible.

Both you and your daughter must make the coaches aware of who your daughter is and that she has sincere interest in the coaches school and their lacrosse program.

Remember this:

* The process is fluid, the landscape changes constantly. Every time a player commits coaches from other programs reevaluate their lists.

Sorry but if you don't listen to your recruiting directors, then you will end up wasting thousands of additional $$. Having a connected recruiting director is the number one reason to pay big $$ for a top club.

Given how the college recruiting process is managed through intermediaries until Sept. 1, then you are fool not to listen to the ones who cn actually talk to college colleges. You shouldn't be attending a summer prospect day if you haven't already received positive feedback from those schools

The kids who don't get offers are often the ones who are targeting top 25 schools, despite not getting any positive feedback from these schools before Sept 1.

I think your last paragraph is key. But it’s not that simple. Your kid could want to play for a team, go there and get out on the radar. But I think I agree. Don’t go to summer camps. Go to fall camps when you know a team is interested. If I could do over again, I would’ve saved a few thousand in camps.

Agree. We're waiting on interest to spend money. One D2 contacted the club recruiting director, but several directly contacted my daughter without ever talking to the club. She didn't even target D2 schools and only sent 5 or so emails total to D2 schools. One D1 (top 25) has contacted the club requesting her to attend a camp, so we are planning that one. From what we've heard from a lot of 24s and 23s, they had no prior knowledge of any interest before they were contacted on 6/15 or 9/1. Some might disagree, but we see no point in spending large amounts of money begging a small number of schools for attention. If there's interest, we'll return it in due kind. She'll pick from who wants her instead of begging schools to take her.

Same boat. She was contacted on June 15 by three top 5 D2 teams and a host of others. Had no idea they were interested. Never emailed them. Her club has never told her anyone is interested. Gonna assume she will be contacted by a few on Sept 1 and go from there. Not going to camps in the summer without knowing interest. That being said, the D2 teams wanted her to come to their summer camps, but my daughter wants to play D1 so we’ll wait till September

1. Keep aggressively emailing coaches. They want to know that your daughter wants to be a part of their program.

2. You will more than likely be contacted by programs that your daughter did not express interest in. Keep all options open.

3. For your daughters top choices, she may be contacted, but not be their number one or two. My daughter got the post cards and calls on Sept 1, but there were a couple other ES others ahead of her. Whereas other programs , many which may be better academic and or lacrosse programs may have her much higher. Happened to my daughter. Screw them and go where you are wanted.

4. Take your official visits and see what the campus is all about. If your daughter is high on the list, they will usually give you time. My daughter did burn bridges with one saying she wanted to do more visits. But she probably would not have gone there anyway. A coach should not pressure the decision in my opinion.

5. We went to two camps prior to Sept. 1, one was a disaster because it was 100 degrees and my daughter was gassed after the drills. Second was OK, but would not do it again in hindsight. Several of the schools that contacted and heavily recruited my daughter, we were told only recruit from camps. So please do not think that going to camps is going to get your daughter recruited. It’s a scam.

6. Majority of schools like to recruit wealthy families. They will not outright tell you this, but look at the rosters. Do not disclose any financial info unless absolutely necessary. Do the financial calculator. Hide your money in tax sheltered accounts. If your adjusted income is less that $150K you will get far more than any athletic scholarship. My daughter gets a $70K need based scholarship with that income.

7. Go to the best academic school that has decent lacrosse and gives you the most money. Nobody cares about lacrosse but the parents and coaches. You definitely do not want your daughter at a losing program, but any school that has a chance at a conference championship is a good bet. Get a great degree, that’s most important!

Good luck!!

In regards to number 3, do they tell you where she is on their list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember this:

Good luck!!

In regards to number 3, do they tell you where she is on their list?

Some yes, others you kind of know if they don’t invite you to the first visit. It’s really a game of chess. We were lucky because we had a great bunch of schools to choose from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember this:

Good luck!!

Quality advice. We've known from the beginning that lacrosse wouldn't be a career, but that it could open doors. It's opened the door to a top boarding school that she would never have even considered had they not recruited her and offered a scholarship. The boarding school and lacrosse can, we hope, open doors that would have stayed closed without them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just advice from a parent that had 2 daughters go through recruiting the last few years. We as parents always at least slightly over estimate our kids ability, it
's what us parent do. This may be obvious to many, but may help a few. The Monsters, YJ, Grizzlies, M&D, Skywalkers, Steps, 180, etc clubs account for the most of the top 10 schools recruits. If you are not a top player at a top club, then you have to be honest about how few spot are open at the top 15 schools. The top clubs in the Northeast also send a ton of girls to the top academics and the right high school is a factor with these schools.

If your daughter is not a top 1-2 player on a decent club, then academics really have to drive your targets, not that academics isn't the most important factor for most. If lacrosse can get your daughter into a great school, you have won the recruiting game!

It's no fun sitting the bench 4 years at college, go to a school you feel you are at least in the top half of the recruiting class. Lacrosse has a few hundred teams, but the sport's growth has created tremendous competition at the collegiate level. The girls that play at the top 40 programs are great athletes with superior skills that play a different type of lacrosse that is easy to pick out. If you have to say my daughter may not be a great athlete, but she can do.....then be honest with your expecations as a parent. Your daughter probably knows what level of competition she can compete with.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That’s the problem but. A 15-16 year old is making that decision. Not a 45-55 year old parent. My daughter will be picking her school by the best team that wants her unless she grows up and gets common sense between now and October. This has been talked about on her about playing time or going to a top team. I’m on the team of how can you go somewhere and not play for four years. And now with the transfer portal, that could happen to a lot more kids at the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some things to keep in mind:

The recruiting process will let you and your daughter know where she stands in relation to her peers at a given point in time (yes, it changes).

If your daughter is receiving offers from Top 10 Programs on September 1 she is obviously a student and will most likely be able to choose whatever school she wants. Not the case for most.

The majority of players will have to wait and see where the top players choose to go because once the top players make their selections the other schools that wanted them will have to move down their list to players who they had ranked lower on their list. This is a cycle that will repeat several times, each time a player commits to a school, the coaches at other schools will move on to the next player (s) on their list.

If coaches are willing to talk to your daughter but not make an offer it is likely because they are trying to land a player who they have ranked higher than your daughter. It doesn't take long for coaches to evaluate players in order to form an opinion. Stay in contact because things can and do change quickly.

Players ride the bench at every level. Pick a school that your daughter thinks she will be happy at if lacrosse doesn't go as planned. Always remember, it's okay to transfer if the kid is not happy with school, lacrosse, social life, distance from home, size of school, type of school etc...

The recruiting process is an "individual" process, help your daughter to remain positive throughout her journey. Remember, "comparison is theft of joy".

There are a ton of opportunities out there for all who want to continue playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Grlslaxrules
That’s the problem but. A 15-16 year old is making that decision. Not a 45-55 year old parent. My daughter will be picking her school by the best team that wants her unless she grows up and gets common sense between now and October. This has been talked about on her about playing time or going to a top team. I’m on the team of how can you go somewhere and not play for four years. And now with the transfer portal, that could happen to a lot more kids at the top.

A few more things to add from someone who has gone through it. Yes, it’s an honor to be recruited to a school like UNC or Northwestern, but consider the commitment. It’s very different than Princeton, Stanford, ND. If you have very academically motivated daughter, she may not be able to take on a difficult major. Hard to play for a NC caliber team and get difficult work done in the classroom. How many lax players are computer science majors? You really need to decide what is most important. The other things to seriously consider is the facilities. Is there an indoor facility if the climate is cold? How far is the practice field from the dorm. For example, at Yale you need to take a bus to practice, yuk. How does the school/professors treat student athletes? Northwestern and Stanford love them. Harvard could care less. These are just schools I’m familiar with.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

A few more things to add from someone who has gone through it. Yes, it’s an honor to be recruited to a school like UNC or Northwestern, but consider the commitment. It’s very different than Princeton, Stanford, ND. If you have very academically motivated daughter, she may not be able to take on a difficult major. Hard to play for a NC caliber team and get difficult work done in the classroom. How many lax players are computer science majors? You really need to decide what is most important. The other things to seriously consider is the facilities. Is there an indoor facility if the climate is cold? How far is the practice field from the dorm. For example, at Yale you need to take a bus to practice, yuk. How does the school/professors treat student athletes? Northwestern and Stanford love them. Harvard could care less. These are just schools I’m familiar with.

Some good points. Thank you. Gonna have my daughter add that question to coaches. Not sure she’ll get a straight answer but it’s a good one to ask.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some good points. Thank you. Gonna have my daughter add that question to coaches. Not sure she’ll get a straight answer but it’s a good one to ask.

all great info , but for many this is the point after three major events that the bench players on top teams realized it might have been better to go somewhere else and actually play and be seen

happens every year without fail , but go back three years and all they talk about is how great the practices are and that they will play in the recruiting years

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

all great info , but for many this is the point after three major events that the bench players on top teams realized it might have been better to go somewhere else and actually play and be seen

happens every year without fail , but go back three years and all they talk about is how great the practices are and that they will play in the recruiting years

Not sure my daughter at 16 is mature enough to see down the road in five years where she’s 21 and is sitting the bench on the number 5 team. Good flex in High School to say you are going to BC, NW UNC etc. but when you get there and don’t play, I think there may be some regrets. That’s why you see many of these transfers these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure my daughter at 16 is mature enough to see down the road in five years where she’s 21 and is sitting the bench on the number 5 team. Good flex in High School to say you are going to BC, NW UNC etc. but when you get there and don’t play, I think there may be some regrets. That’s why you see many of these transfers these days.

There are players that sit on the bench on every team … Dl, Dll, Dlll… not everyone gets meaningful game time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100%!!! I know of a few commits that will never see the field. They played well at a few recruiting events, and after that, meh. College and HS are two completely different animals. My advice is to go the the best academic school with job connections that is competitive at least in their conference, and you have a decent chance of seeing playing time. Otherwise, t’s not going to be fun, unless you like being part of the “celly” committee. You can watch your daughter on the side line “rowing a boat” after someone else scores. That sounds like fun. Drive 7 hours to see her because maybe she’ll get in if it’s a blowout. Also remember those looong bus rides just to dress in a uni and stand on the side. Be very careful of what you wish for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100%!!! I know of a few commits that will never see the field. They played well at a few recruiting events, and after that, meh. College and HS are two completely different animals. My advice is to go the the best academic school with job connections that is competitive at least in their conference, and you have a decent chance of seeing playing time. Otherwise, t’s not going to be fun, unless you like being part of the “celly” committee. You can watch your daughter on the side line “rowing a boat” after someone else scores. That sounds like fun. Drive 7 hours to see her because maybe she’ll get in if it’s a blowout. Also remember those looong bus rides just to dress in a uni and stand on the side. Be very careful of what you wish for.

As an earlier post stated:

"There are players that sit on the bench on every team … Dl, Dll, Dlll… not everyone gets meaningful
game time."

Not every player on the team will get a lot of game time. That holds true across the board at every level.

I guess the "everybody gets a trophy" mindset is alive and well.

It sounds like some of you should have had your child focus on an individual sport.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

There are players that sit on the bench on every team … Dl, Dll, Dlll… not everyone gets meaningful game time.

But my point is she wouldn’t have to sit the bench if she goes to another team that isn’t top 20.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But my point is she wouldn’t have to sit the bench if she goes to another team that isn’t top 20.

Wrong, girls sit on every team. Some very talented players also don’t get the “green light”. Take Charlotte North for example. She transferred and a star was born

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Wrong, girls sit on every team. Some very talented players also don’t get the “green light”. Take Charlotte North for example. She transferred and a star was born

Dolt. I’m talking about my daughter.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Hmm. While I was talking about what I think MY daughter should do you decided to tell me I’m wrong. But I’ll respond to your point since you provided such a beautiful example of Charlotte North. Please tell me how Ms North scored over 140 goals at Duke while watching on the sidelines. I’ll wait. Good point. 👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that during recruiting, everyone is told they will play. And honestly, the coach probably somewhat means it. But the reality is very different. Even if you think your daughter is heading to a program where she will definitely play, she may not. I’ve seen it many many times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the anonymous websites where people call out other people on here. Charlotte North. Good example bro.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
For clarification. I know that girls sit on the bench at all levels. My point isthat my daughter rather get recruited to BC or NW and sit the bench then go to a school say the 70th ranked team and start as a freshman. Now you would also assume that if BC is recruiting you, you should be able to start on a team like Sienna or BU. I’ll even change it. I rather my daughter go to a great school and play D2 then watch her be a cheerleader at a top school in the NCAA finals every year. Just my point of view. Other kids are fine with that and that’s great.
Btw. Don’t go on sites telling people they’re wrong an out their opinions and then use an example that makes zero sense. I’m still laughing at your Charlotte North example. Quite possibly the best example of someone on this site anonymously showing they have no clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that during recruiting, everyone is told they will play. And honestly, the coach probably somewhat means it. But the reality is very different. Even if you think your daughter is heading to a program where she will definitely play, she may not. I’ve seen it many many times.

No decent coach will ever promise playing time. Good ones will promise a chance to compete for playing time. Players need to evaluate where they honestly stack up.

All a player can ask for if reps in practice (which not all teams give backups). After that, its up to them.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Absolutely most coaches are gonna tell the kid whatever they want but it was clear from my post that I was talking about not taking a top 5 spot and going lower where you can absolutely play. Once again. For the people in the back. If you are making a spot on NW you are playing on E Stroudsberg or Radford

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong, girls sit on every team. Some very talented players also don’t get the “green light”. Take Charlotte North for example. She transferred and a star was born[/quote]

Wow. Tell me you know nothing about girls lacrosse without telling me you know nothing about girls lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For clarification. I know that girls sit on the bench at all levels. My point isthat my daughter rather get recruited to BC or NW and sit the bench then go to a school say the 70th ranked team and start as a freshman. Now you would also assume that if BC is recruiting you, you should be able to start on a team like Sienna or BU. I’ll even change it. I rather my daughter go to a great school and play D2 then watch her be a cheerleader at a top school in the NCAA finals every year. Just my point of view. Other kids are fine with that and that’s great.
Btw. Don’t go on sites telling people they’re wrong an out their opinions and then use an example that makes zero sense. I’m still laughing at your Charlotte North example. Quite possibly the best example of someone on this site anonymously showing they have no clue.

Also realize that despite being a top school, lax girls at NW, BC, etc can't take any challenging majors. Pretty much 90% of the team is majoring in communications, sociology or economics/business. Great if you are interested in that, but if you are looking for anything math, science or research related, you should probably be looking at other schools.

Credit to Jenny Levy. UNC is probably the only top program who allows girls to major in sciences.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely most coaches are gonna tell the kid whatever they want but it was clear from my post that I was talking about not taking a top 5 spot and going lower where you can absolutely play. Once again. For the people in the back. If you are making a spot on NW you are playing on E Stroudsberg or Radford

Nobody is turning down Northwestern for Radford. That is just silly. Education first.If your daughter got hurt, where would she want to be. I could see trading a spot at Northwestern for lets say Georgetown or Vanderbilt, that would make more sense if you’re just looking for playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an ignorant statement. You have no idea if she would sit the bench or not.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nobody is turning down Northwestern for Radford. That is just silly. Education first.If your daughter got hurt, where would she want to be. I could see trading a spot at Northwestern for lets say Georgetown or Vanderbilt, that would make more sense if you’re just looking for playing time.

How about Northwestern for Tufts is that better

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

That is an ignorant statement. You have no idea if she would sit the bench or not.

🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m sure this has to be the CN poster. Let’s see. Ignorant statement that if you get recruited by a top 5 team that you will be playing on a lower team or d2. So. YOur daughter is able to get recruited to BC but you think she won’t play on a team like…….say, LaSalle. 👍

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Please mark all your posts with I’m the guy who said CN didn’t play at Duke. Therefore I won’t waste my time responding to you

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Please mark all your posts with I’m the guy who said CN didn’t play at Duke. Therefore I won’t waste my time responding to you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Players sit on the bench at every program, not just the Top Programs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Players sit on the bench at every program, not just the Top Programs.
This is exhausting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really. Tufts has a very good woman’s lacrosse program. Lots of talented girls sit bench there too. As for CN, she was not a star on Duke. Yes she played, but she was not able to showcase her true ability. Which is why she transferred. Think about it. She was/is a great lacrosse player. She transferred from Duke, a better academic school, to BC, where the coaching is clearly much better. She made the trade off for more playing time, and it paid off big for her.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Not really. Tufts has a very good woman’s lacrosse program. Lots of talented girls sit bench there too. As for CN, she was not a star on Duke. Yes she played, but she was not able to showcase her true ability. Which is why she transferred. Think about it. She was/is a great lacrosse player. She transferred from Duke, a better academic school, to BC, where the coaching is clearly much better. She made the trade off for more playing time, and it paid off big for her.

Keep moving the goal post buddy. Not a star on Duke?
Dude go post on a quidditch forum. She scored 82 friggin goals the year she transferred. At Duke. LMAO. BOTC Hall of Famer! Doubled down on your stupidity.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Dude go post on a quidditch forum. She scored 82 friggin goals the year she transferred. At Duke. LMAO. BOTC Hall of Famer! Doubled down on your stupidity.

I still can’t. Left BC More playing time. 🤡

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly you have no clue why she left Duke. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure it out. You should do some research. Also, congratulations of your daughter’s commitment to E. Stroudsberg. I’m sure she’ll never come off the field and you both will be very happy.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Clearly you have no clue why she left Duke. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure it out. You should do some research. Also, congratulations of your daughter’s commitment to E. Stroudsberg. I’m sure she’ll never come off the field and you both will be very happy.

I have no clue? Do some research? LMAO. This comes from The guy who first said she left Duke because she wasn’t playing. Got called out on that also he changed his response to she left Duke to become a star . Scored 82 goals but left Duke a top 20 team to be a star. 🤦🏻‍♂️. Hall of famer I tell you.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Honestly. Thank you CN. Let me know next year when you say Lopinto left Florida because she sat the bench. You made my Thursday extremely enjoyable. I’m

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no clue? Do some research? LMAO. This comes from The guy who first said she left Duke because she wasn’t playing. Got called out on that also he changed his response to she left Duke to become a star . Scored 82 goals but left Duke a top 20 team to be a star. 🤦🏻‍♂️. Hall of famer I tell you.

Let it go.You made your point. Gotta give that guy credit. Made one of the stupidest comments on this forum ever and that’s saying something. Quidditch comment was funny but time to move on. And I think it was a mom.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard