BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,771
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 195 of 265 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 264 265
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cab fooled us into leaving. We never discussed it he just sent a text telling us to leave. I read his text as saying that a postponement was likely. So I left. Later on the drive home we started getting texts from Hogan saying to stay in the parking lot. But by that time we were on 95. A mom even texted whether we should turn around. He said no. Most of the team is pissed. I guess what I’m asking are there any tryouts coming up.

#FakeNews

Then what’s the real story?

Players and Parents knew they were going to get beat 12-0 if they came back.

That is definitely true. I don't think MadLax even got a shot on goal in the 10-15 minutes of lacrosse that was played.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Eighteen isn't Eighteen National

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Eighteen isn't Eighteen National
Same concept............you pay for our camps, clinics, etc. you have a spot on the roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Madlax parent here. Our family was happy not to have to sit in the car for a 5 hour game delay in the heat, after being on the field since 8AM. Hoganlax should have rescheduled. Weather forecast clearly indicated thunderstorms till 6pm. Instead, they asked everyone to sit in cars with every 30 minute updates. Glad our coach made the decision to send us home. For parents who decided to stay on the field for 11 hours and then have their kid play, more power to you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohhhh MADLax parents…

Will MadLax parents ever become self aware? Of course not!

You’re comparing a team that’s been together since 2nd grade to a team who never had a practice and is made up of NextLevel, BLC, Freedom and NXT kids. That fact alone means the Hit Squad already won. I’m sure they were yelled at less and had more fun.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Madlax parent here. Our family was happy not to have to sit in the car for a 5 hour game delay in the heat, after being on the field since 8AM. Hoganlax should have rescheduled. Weather forecast clearly indicated thunderstorms till 6pm. Instead, they asked everyone to sit in cars with every 30 minute updates. Glad our coach made the decision to send us home. For parents who decided to stay on the field for 11 hours and then have their kid play, more power to you!

call me a fool, but I think that if Madlax had a chance of winning the game they would have stuck around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it's not the same concept, Eighteen National has tryouts, unlike Team Eighteen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you’re happy, since it sounds like you’ll be the only one left on the team in a month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is every MadLax parent on this board? The games were restarted an hour later.

You say you wanted to save time but really you just would have been on BOTC in your car.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohhhh MADLax parents…

You’re comparing a team that’s been together since 2nd grade to a team who never had a practice and is made up of NextLevel, BLC, Freedom and NXT kids. That fact alone means the Hit Squad already won. I’m sure they were yelled at less and had more fun.
Ohhhh MADLax parents…

Looks like coach JG got the last laugh…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax parent here if you didn’t want to play then you should have taken your kid and left. If cab didn’t want to coach he should’ve taken his kid and left. Most of us wanted to play. But more to the point he never spoke to us. We should have gotten the team together and reviewed our options. We are his customers but more to the point he’s known us for years. How can he make that decision without speaking to us? It’s fool to ague that having the kids play at 6 is dangerous as many teams (including younger madlax teams) continued their games after the thunderstorm warning was over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of those so called great players from the Hit Squad will show up at Hawks tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cab fooled us into leaving. We never discussed it he just sent a text telling us to leave. I read his text as saying that a postponement was likely. So I left. Later on the drive home we started getting texts from Hogan saying to stay in the parking lot. But by that time we were on 95. A mom even texted whether we should turn around. He said no. Most of the team is pissed. I guess what I’m asking are there any tryouts coming up.
If i'm a Madlax parent i'm going to DC Express, Next Level or VLC. Might even be worth the 45 minute drive north to give Crabs, FCA, 91 or Predators a go.
The Madlax kids seem like good kids.. some of the parents are ehhh, but I cannot understand why this group would continue to be associated with this guy. It’s nothing new, he’s been banging like this for 15+ years. The team has been good, but at what point do you look for something less toxic??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You quit. Plain and simple. Red Hots were there all day too. That’s what happens at summer lacrosse tournaments, you dea with weather delays and be ready to go. This was the SEMI-FINALS of a big event. Glad you went home and got a good night’s sleep. At the expense of the integrity of sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax parent here if you didn’t want to play then you should have taken your kid and left. If cab didn’t want to coach he should’ve taken his kid and left. Most of us wanted to play. But more to the point he never spoke to us. We should have gotten the team together and reviewed our options. We are his customers but more to the point he’s known us for years. How can he make that decision without speaking to us? It’s fool to ague that having the kids play at 6 is dangerous as many teams (including younger madlax teams) continued their games after the thunderstorm warning was over.
Amen. Dude is a sociopath, he thinks the world revolves around him. Meanwhile, Res Hots parents stuck it out and we’re ready to play— I hope they pound Madlax 15-zip next time out. It’ll be well deserved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Eighteen National
Team 18 regional team entrees 2028 divison

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won’t happen with their new goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loved that these boys formed a team together. That’s the spirit and what this should all be about. Even more impressive is that they beat the Hawks. Sometimes when you are having fun and there is no pressure, you play well. Sounds like that’s what the Rag tags did. Well done boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If i'm a Madlax parent i'm going to DC Express, Next Level or VLC. Might even be worth the 45 minute drive north to give Crabs, FCA, 91 or Predators a go.
The Madlax kids seem like good kids.. some of the parents are ehhh, but I cannot understand why this group would continue to be associated with this guy. It’s nothing new, he’s been banging like this for 15+ years. The team has been good, but at what point do you look for something less toxic??
The Madlax kids are indeed good kids, but unfortunately stuff like this harms their personal reputation. their peers are laughing at them. whether it is right or wrong, if you are on a team that constantly manipulates everything, quits in the middle of games that they deem unwinnable, people will assume that you buy into those shenanigans. if you doubt that stuff actually hurts your own reputation, talk to the families on the older teams who are leaving in droves. remember, you are who you associate with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Madlax kids are indeed good kids, but unfortunately stuff like this harms their personal reputation. their peers are laughing at them. whether it is right or wrong, if you are on a team that constantly manipulates everything, quits in the middle of games that they deem unwinnable, people will assume that you buy into those shenanigans. if you doubt that stuff actually hurts your own reputation, talk to the families on the older teams who are leaving in droves. remember, you are who you associate with.

This is the summer that is going to happen to ML 2028. It’s already started.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeake goalie went to Madlax and Predators 3rd goalie went to True Chesapeake. 91 goalie leaving for FCA Blue. Any other gossip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are I95ers a National team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of those so called great players from the Hit Squad will show up at Hawks tryouts?

Better question… How many Hawks will be trying out for Hit Squad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

they're gonna need him because they may be playing in the fall with mostly DMV players like the 2026 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeake goalie went to Madlax and Predators 3rd goalie went to True Chesapeake. 91 goalie leaving for FCA Blue. Any other gossip.

91 goalie isn't going anywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the 91 goalie gets an opportunity Togo to FCA he should run and not walk to that coaching upgrade. He is really good and has a chance to be even better in high school if he gets coaching. Great ball stopper, good size which is a good thing since team clears ball a such a low level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree 💯👆

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you sound like a reasonable person, but I don't follow why there was a need to review options. weather delays happen all the time and teams wait them out. why was this one any different?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

Cool story, MadLax goalie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so you are saying that it is ok for teams to pick up and leave when they don't like the weather delays? nobody believes that is the reason why MadLax left. your coach decided that the team was out-matched, so he bailed on his players. do you have any idea how silly you sound trying to defend that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loved that these boys formed a team together. That’s the spirit and what this should all be about. Even more impressive is that they beat the Hawks. Sometimes when you are having fun and there is no pressure, you play well. Sounds like that’s what the Rag tags did. Well done boys!

Could have gone further without the daddy ball issues. But still fun to beat Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

I don't like to assume that posts praising a player are from the Dad, but I gotta admit, that is a strange and random comment for somebody to post. The kid is big and loud and knows how to play, but there were a lot of great goalies at Naptown in this division and not sure why someone would single him out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

I don't like to assume that posts praising a player are from the Dad, but I gotta admit, that is a strange and random comment for somebody to post. The kid is big and loud and knows how to play, but there were a lot of great goalies at Naptown in this division and not sure why someone would single him out.

Are Madlax kids leaving because outside kids are coming in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could have gone further without the daddy ball issues. But still fun to beat Hawks.
What are you talking about? Do you know who even coached the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 2 elite goalies in 2028. 3D GA and the new Madlax Goalie. Size and their ability to lead the D. The rest will play at their local HS. Some of the True Chesapeake D coming with him. They are tough. Move over Madlax scoopers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.
3D Georgia hung 5 on him in the pool game. In the second half 🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got a good one.

Are Madlax kids leaving because outside kids are coming in?
Nope. Leaving because it’s time. Enough already with the shenanigans

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 2 elite goalies in 2028. 3D GA and the new Madlax Goalie. Size and their ability to lead the D. The rest will play at their local HS. Some of the True Chesapeake D coming with him. They are tough. Move over Madlax scoopers.
This has to be the goalie’s dad, who is a basket case. Good luck, Madlax!! You’ll need it with this combo. He’s been passed around like Ridgemont High.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless it's the True Chesapeake kids from Illinois and the West Coast then that is a downgrade for ML.

Like Reply Quote
Page 195 of 265 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 264 265
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard