BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,041
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Girls 2029-6th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG black did not make the play offs. They lost to Tradition and 91, by one goal.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Live.Love.Lax this weekend.
No 91, Tradition or Top Guns and it looks like Legacy has the toughest schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it true that YJ Friedman went to overtime against YJ Mills after having to come back from being down 4-0? Wow, If they played again, my $$ is on Mills. Mills the best YJ team on LI.

This is correct. 4-5 final. .... 20 minute playoff game though.

Mills also beat Tradition 4-3

Tradition won vs Top Guns. 6-5

And TG only lost to 91 4-5, so there's that as well

Who did TG lose to in the playoffs??

Comment of the week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you forget when TG beat Tradition and YJ Friedman at Queen of LI 12-8 and 12-7. Get over yourself it was one point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you forget when TG beat Tradition and YJ Friedman at Queen of LI 12-8 and 12-7. Get over yourself it was one point.

Easy there; seven losses out of 15 games this year doesn’t put you on bragging tier yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings as of 6/9/23
#6- 91 Roar
#8- YJ Friedman
#9- Top Guns Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy TG dad, Coach Smith tightened that bench like it was the NCAA!! 91 played all that was there....so before your next kool aid, step back and take a look.
Clueless people
Team looked improved, other than that, relax
SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Live Love Lax tournament this weekend? Any surprises?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 playing Heros Green again at Summer Origins. I guess they are the only fearless LI team to face them. So much for all the '91 dodging competition' chatter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 playing Heros Green again at Summer Origins. I guess they are the only fearless LI team to face them. So much for all the '91 dodging competition' chatter.

TG will play them this weekend looks like. YJ in division but managed to elude them for a weaker schedule as per usual

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Guns is playing them this weekend at Lax for the Cure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG playing them this weekend turbo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will lose

Everyone loses when they place Hero’s green. Top team for the 29’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t win forever, eventually they will loose a game. Question is will 91 or TG have the ability to be the ones who do it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend, both TGA and YJA are in the same pool as Hero's. They don't make the matchups. There's nothing "fearful" or "fearless" about that.

YJ plays Monster, Pride, Maryland United and Aces Elite this weekend- a power rating averaging close to 95
TG plays Maryland United, Aces Elite, M&D, and Hero's Green

I think 91 is a great team, but for goodness sake, the "selective" bragging is obnoxious.
How about Live Love Lax in Maryland last week and Lax for the Cure in Jersey this weekend? Wouldn't that make two consecutive weekends of avoiding out of state tournaments that include Maryland teams?

While the other Long Island teams go and play Maryland teams for a second consecutive week, 91 talks about the really good one they're playing in a month. The queen of Long Island is firmly planted on her throne.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend, both TGA and YJA are in the same pool as Hero's. They don't make the matchups. There's nothing "fearful" or "fearless" about that.

YJ plays Monster, Pride, Maryland United and Aces Elite this weekend- a power rating averaging close to 95
TG plays Maryland United, Aces Elite, M&D, and Hero's Green

I think 91 is a great team, but for goodness sake, the "selective" bragging is obnoxious.
How about Live Love Lax in Maryland last week and Lax for the Cure in Jersey this weekend? Wouldn't that make two consecutive weekends of avoiding out of state tournaments that include Maryland teams?

While the other Long Island teams go and play Maryland teams for a second consecutive week, 91 talks about the really good one they're playing in a month. The queen of Long Island is firmly planted on her throne.

The top long island teams are solid. Some better than others, but so what. We r all in this together. Great to have some inter long island competition, but in the end, let's keep long island girls lax strong. On any given year, any of these girls from different teams could be playing with one another. For LI girls to compete with these Maryland teams, Long Island teams must get better. Let's do this, together as one, and take down Maryland, while having fun competition umongst ourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter wants to tryout for a travel team. She is a very solid player. We live in the Huntington/Dix Hills area. What are the best B team out there with a female coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter wants to tryout for a travel team. She is a very solid player. We live in the Huntington/Dix Hills area. What are the best B team out there with a female coach?

91 Thunder. Practice in your town

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to run a poll. We are a year younger than this age group but wanted to ask what grade has everyone seen the most movement to different clubs (historically speaking) please rank (e.g. 2,1,3,4 if movement happens the most in between 6th and 7th and least between 8 and 9th)

1. Summer between 5 and 6th grade

2. Summer between 6th and 7th grade

3. Summer between 7th and 8th grade

4. Summer between 8th and 9th grade

Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to run a poll. We are a year younger than this age group but wanted to ask what grade has everyone seen the most movement to different clubs (historically speaking) please rank (e.g. 2,1,3,4 if movement happens the most in between 6th and 7th and least between 8 and 9th)

1. Summer between 5 and 6th grade

2. Summer between 6th and 7th grade

3. Summer between 7th and 8th grade

4. Summer between 8th and 9th grade

Thank you.

Biggest growth both physically and mentally is number 1

Biggest change to teams roster and movement is number 3 or 4 depending on your club and their reputation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 Thunder. Practice in your town

How many girls on the roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is a B team with a smaller roster and I believe Igloo is starting a 2029 team fall, other wise most club rosters run around 20-24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides Top Guns, I don’t think any other Long Island team is even on Maryland’s radar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can have our spot. My daughter is a good player for the B team but isn’t a starter. Played a total of about 30 minutes over 3 games. I’m done. No more driving 3 hours for 30 minutes. I’m taking the $2500 “tuition “ and the $1000 I spent on tolls, gas, and hotels and I’m dropping it on SAT tutoring. This is a total waste of time. I’m looking at the schools these girls get placed at and it’s almost all safety schools. Good luck. Just as an FYI, if a school accepts more than 50 percent of applicants your kid didn’t get in because of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can have our spot. My daughter is a good player for the B team but isn’t a starter. Played a total of about 30 minutes over 3 games. I’m done. No more driving 3 hours for 30 minutes. I’m taking the $2500 “tuition “ and the $1000 I spent on tolls, gas, and hotels and I’m dropping it on SAT tutoring. This is a total waste of time. I’m looking at the schools these girls get placed at and it’s almost all safety schools. Good luck. Just as an FYI, if a school accepts more than 50 percent of applicants your kid didn’t get in because of lacrosse.
Absolutely unacceptable. Which travel program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team should be benching any kid and you should share the club so parents know who to look out for. you see it at the A level too, they make these oversized rosters and leave these 12 years sitting every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have had the same experience now with YJ and TG. I get it, my kid just isn't college bound lacrosse material. Not to say that she can't develop into a fine player but this is not the path. I'm out. If you're the starting 11 players then it's worth the effort if you're the other 12 or 14 on the roster you're just an extra check for the club to collect. 2500 x 12 =30K. That's a nice pay day. If you're telling me that the very best teams on LI can't compete with teams from Maryland then I'm not the fool one in the room... On the plus side, I started her with private golf lessons and the kid has taken nicely too it. I think with a few more lessons she'll be driving 180-200 yds. I might just go in that direction, more fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have had the same experience now with YJ and TG. I get it, my kid just isn't college bound lacrosse material. Not to say that she can't develop into a fine player but this is not the path. I'm out. If you're the starting 11 players then it's worth the effort if you're the other 12 or 14 on the roster you're just an extra check for the club to collect. 2500 x 12 =30K. That's a nice pay day. If you're telling me that the very best teams on LI can't compete with teams from Maryland then I'm not the fool one in the room... On the plus side, I started her with private golf lessons and the kid has taken nicely too it. I think with a few more lessons she'll be driving 180-200 yds. I might just go in that direction, more fun.

It’s like your fourth post about leaving travel lacrosse. Just go. You joined with college entrance in mind, you’re obsessed with posting to a forum. Just go, dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info on the Igloo 2029 Team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations Team 91 for taking Summer Genesis.
Definitely Long Island’s top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations Team 91 for taking Summer Genesis.
Definitely Long Island’s top team.

And 1st and only LI team to take down #1 Heroes

Also won all 3 tourneys played this spring/summer.

Congrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard about lacrosse moving from a graduation year based alignments to both year alignments next year. this would be similar to what soccer does nationwide. this would mean going forward teams would be based on birth year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what a performance 91! Truly special team, truly special coaches. Taking down #1 Heros. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was a 15 month rolling timeline so it would really only impact spring bdays who held back (not summer).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was a 15 month rolling timeline so it would really only impact spring bdays who held back (not summer).

And I believe it’s only impacting 2030 and below.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only boys side. And it is 2029 and younger. But girls are not impacted which is ridiculous imho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only boys side. And it is 2029 and younger. But girls are not impacted which is ridiculous imho.

Girls are following...the year after boys implement it. Then it will become universal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No B team should be benching any kid and you should share the club so parents know who to look out for. you see it at the A level too, they make these oversized rosters and leave these 12 years sitting every game.

This happen on both YJ B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls are on each team for each club.? Most clubs do not list their roster on line.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard