BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,328
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 81 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 80 81
Re: MD Girls 2028
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No Coppermine players? And a 2029 on the 2028 team?

No coaches are coming to watch the 2028s and it's a big expense at the end of a long summer tourney season. There's a good amount of players not on that roster.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Coppermine players? And a 2029 on the 2028 team?

A lot of players did not try out. No disrespect to the ones who made it, just saying it's not fool that certain players or teams are not represented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game between Coppermine and M&D today. M&D pushed them to the limit--but Coppermine never looked stressed. Calmly held on.

M&D had a chance to win with last possession, but turned it over right to Coppermine #14 standing in the 8. She finished and that was that. That's two weeks in a row to lose by 1. Maybe M&D is up for this summer stretch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve watched this team enough now while playing them to know Coppermine is a team full of talent, but only utilizes 3 girls game after game. Shut those three girls down and they won’t win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D crushed by Crush. Better get it fixed fast. Tryouts coming up !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eek

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha! So does this mean Coppermine is right there with M&D since they have played the last two games against M&D to one goal wins? Or does it simply mean that most of the top 5 teams are very close in play? My guess is that some match ups are better for some teams than others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team has bad games, you adjust and move on. They will be fine. M&D was the better team than Coppermine yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve watched this team enough now while playing them to know Coppermine is a team full of talent, but only utilizes 3 girls game after game. Shut those three girls down and they won’t win.

This persistent take is just wrong... I watched them in 3 games this weekend against top 10 teams. M&D played them close, again, but otherwise they just dominated.

I saw 6 or 7 different girls score. Against top competition. Clears were driven by 5-6 players--not their top three. #14 was playing a team game and keeping defense worried away from the action much of the time. Just don't agree. They are solid at every position.

Even if you are right, don't you think the rest of the top 10 tries to do that? Certainly Eagle Stix did. Shut down 3 of the best players in the country?! Okay genius dad, I'll get right on that.

34-1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha! So does this mean Coppermine is right there with M&D since they have played the last two games against M&D to one goal wins? Or does it simply mean that most of the top 5 teams are very close in play? My guess is that some match ups are better for some teams than others.

Both teams are talented, but Coppermine is probably more balanced overall. The close games reflect the coaching at M&D and having them compete.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This persistent take is just wrong... I watched them in 3 games this weekend against top 10 teams. M&D played them close, again, but otherwise they just dominated.

I saw 6 or 7 different girls score. Against top competition. Clears were driven by 5-6 players--not their top three. #14 was playing a team game and keeping defense worried away from the action much of the time. Just don't agree. They are solid at every position.

Even if you are right, don't you think the rest of the top 10 tries to do that? Certainly Eagle Stix did. Shut down 3 of the best players in the country?! Okay genius dad, I'll get right on that.

34-1.
Careful Coppermine dad. The moment you go to your record to shut someone up, the moment you jinx your team. Just be an adult and don't respond. Win in silence. It drives people fool when you do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team has bad games, you adjust and move on. They will be fine. M&D was the better team than Coppermine yesterday.

M&D lost. How can you be the better team mom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D lost. How can you be the better team mom?

So now we're comparing team moms? Come on guys. Not everything's a competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

34-1.
Careful Coppermine dad. The moment you go to your record to shut someone up, the moment you jinx your team. Just be an adult and don't respond. Win in silence. It drives people fool when you do.

Not a Coppermine dad... Can't jinx them. Just reporting what I see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

34-1.

Not a Coppermine dad... Can't jinx them. Just reporting what I see.
You just did. Watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought they only relied on two girls....wonder who this third one is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought they only relied on two girls....wonder who this third one is.

It's only 2 and as all teams get to HS age, the current approach will not lead to success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34-1-1 actually

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34-1-1 actually

The middle number is about to go up this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34-1-1 actually

And why do you think that is?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34-1-1 actually

Because you jinxed them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34-1-1 actually

Because you jinxed them.

Possibly Losing games in the top bracket of tournaments is not a jinx it’s because they are 13 year old girls. No one should expect them to win every game for the next 4 years or scrutinize every score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't see any of the teams on Coppermine's schedule at Lax for the Cure getting that level of an upset.

And, Sky Walkers dad, touting a tie in a scrimmage at a play day, where scores weren't formally kept, it a little desperate. Solid weekend at Live Love Lax though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't see any of the teams on Coppermine's schedule at Lax for the Cure getting that level of an upset.

And, Sky Walkers dad, touting a tie in a scrimmage at a play day, where scores weren't formally kept, it a little desperate. Solid weekend at Live Love Lax though.

While hanging your hat on a scrimmage isn't a good look, Skywalkers has definitely improved this year and will continue to improve. They have good coaching and will attract more talent this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedules for Hershey are out. Looks like a good field and pretty fair scheduling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
predict Skywalkers goes deep again in Lax For The Cure but this year does a little better and wins it all. thinking a M&D vs Skywalkers final. Surprised Crush isn’t playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
predict Skywalkers goes deep again in Lax For The Cure but this year does a little better and wins it all. thinking a M&D vs Skywalkers final. Surprised Crush isn’t playing.
Dark horse is NEMS! 3-1 record at Live Love Lax...talented team finally putting it together! Coppermine v. NEMS final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush isn’t big enough to get in best tournies. L4c has early registration for returning teams and very few new ones get in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dark horse is NEMS! 3-1 record at Live Love Lax...talented team finally putting it together! Coppermine v. NEMS final.

You have lost your mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But be on the best team and play 5 minutes, your totally getting better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky Walkers likely to go 0-4 or 1-3 against tough competition. Don't believe NEMS is playing, but assuming that was a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings are out #1 Eagle Stix 28

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky Walkers likely to go 0-4 or 1-3 against tough competition. Don't believe NEMS is playing, but assuming that was a joke.

Skywalkers does have a tough schedule. The playoff style could be anyone's game though. Coppermine seems to be in the wrong bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which are the best girl club teams in MD? I have a 8 year old that is ready for club. Which teams do the best in developing players. TIA!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which are the best girl club teams in MD? I have a 8 year old that is ready for club. Which teams do the best in developing players. TIA!
NEMS and Skywalkers are the top 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did M&D buy that will now be M&D West based in Howard County?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did M&D buy that will now be M&D West based in Howard County?

I don't know if they bought a club. But it looks like they are starting a team with two HOCO 28 coaches. That's the only team they will have to start based on the website. I'm not sure of the reasoning unless they want to provide an alternative to Heros and HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEMS and Skywalkers are the top 2.

He asked for top 2 not bottom 2. Both of those clubs will be a weak in 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Lax for the Cure?

Like Reply Quote
Page 48 of 81 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 80 81
Quick Reply