BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 209 of 213 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No northport overrated
No, Suffolk County overrated.Nassau girls took 3out 4 LIC & boys took 4out of 4 LIC. Enough said.

Please calm yourself down. Manhasset who was supposed to be the best team on the Island was blown out. Best girl couldn’t even get one point. Pequa got lucky in OT…was anyone’s game. I agree the other classes are weak is Suffolk. The best players on the Island are in Suffolk, with exception of the NS, Wantagh and LB girl who are on par.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated
No, Suffolk County overrated.Nassau girls took 3out 4 LIC & boys took 4out of 4 LIC. Enough said.

Please calm yourself down. Manhasset who was supposed to be the best team on the Island was blown out. Best girl couldn’t even get one point. Pequa got lucky in OT…was anyone’s game. I agree the other classes are weak is Suffolk. The best players on the Island are in Suffolk, with exception of the NS, Wantagh and LB girl who are on par.

Stop with the “lucky” comment, simply sour grapes on your part. How embarrassing you must be. Suffolk and Northport are way overrated, someone actually wrote the Northport coaches were the greatest in history. So the greatest coaches in history lost on a lucky shot? Guess they’re actually a bit mediocre then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think NP and BP win today. NP will win draws, and when they do they will score. BP just a better all around team. I’m a Suffolk fan, and those are our two best teams right there. Those rosters are deep and both have great coaching. Will be interesting to see who is awarded AA and AC. I don’t think either of those teams have stand out players like you see on other teams, they just play really good team ball. Awards night will be fun! Go Suffolk!!

Saint Anthony’s would be the best team in Suffolk and all of Long Island if they had the coaching to match their players talent. Hands down! You need the coaching to bring it all together and to create the chemistry. That’s what BBP and NP both have over Saint Anthony’s. Coaching is the ultimate piece of the puzzle.

SA gets tons of talent - they just don’t have the coaching. If they had coaches like NPT, Bayport, they wouldn’t lose to anyone. Lots of girls and parents realizing that a little too late. SA will never be able to compete with power house programs across the country bc of this. Coaching is everything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

Stop with the “lucky” comment, simply sour grapes on your part. How embarrassing you must be. Suffolk and Northport are way overrated, someone actually wrote the Northport coaches were the greatest in history. So the greatest coaches in history lost on a lucky shot? Guess they’re actually a bit mediocre then.

You should try to be a little humble. Silly comment about coaching. Guess you think the Cuse and BC coaches are overrated and terrible too. Your attitude makes people hope you get pounded. You don’t really think you are at a different level than NP. If so you’re delusional. You won an overtime game. Congrats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

Please stop. No one on LI thinks Manhasset was the best team on the island this year. Not even Manhasset parents. And yes Northport was not as strong as they have been. Easy schedule covered up the fact that they lost a ton of talent from last year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the LI girls selected for the senior AA game, and the U20 tryouts. Largest group of elite seniors in a long time! Good luck to all our amazing seniors at the next level!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think NP and BP win today. NP will win draws, and when they do they will score. BP just a better all around team. I’m a Suffolk fan, and those are our two best teams right there. Those rosters are deep and both have great coaching. Will be interesting to see who is awarded AA and AC. I don’t think either of those teams have stand out players like you see on other teams, they just play really good team ball. Awards night will be fun! Go Suffolk!!

Saint Anthony’s would be the best team in Suffolk and all of Long Island if they had the coaching to match their players talent. Hands down! You need the coaching to bring it all together and to create the chemistry. That’s what BBP and NP both have over Saint Anthony’s. Coaching is the ultimate piece of the puzzle.

SA gets tons of talent - they just don’t have the coaching. If they had coaches like NPT, Bayport, they wouldn’t lose to anyone. Lots of girls and parents realizing that a little too late. SA will never be able to compete with power house programs across the country bc of this. Coaching is everything.

They get some of the best LI talent year after year, and they should be having much better results. Pre season rankings had them, top ten in the country. They Fell way short of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the LI girls selected for the senior AA game, and the U20 tryouts. Largest group of elite seniors in a long time! Good luck to all our amazing seniors at the next level!

Is there a link to see who was selected?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

Please stop. No one on LI thinks Manhasset was the best team on the island this year. Not even Manhasset parents. And yes Northport was not as strong as they have been. Easy schedule covered up the fact that they lost a ton of talent from last year.

If NP is so overrated, what does that say about Peaqua. They must be overrated too, they only barely squeaked out the win. So I guess Ward Melville who beat GC is terrible too? Stop pounding your chest. Lots of teams were actually on Par with each other this year. One of the most talented group or senior spread around on to a lot of different teams. Lots of fun and close games this year. Fun to watch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

If NP is so overrated, what does that say about Peaqua. They must be overrated too, they only barely squeaked out the win. So I guess Ward Melville who beat GC is terrible too? Stop pounding your chest. Lots of teams were actually on Par with each other this year. One of the most talented group or senior spread around on to a lot of different teams. Lots of fun and close games this year. Fun to watch!

No need to be so defensive. Only point was everyone expected Northport to be as good as they were last year, and that's a little unrealistic given the amount of talent they had graduate. And actually Ward Melville is a very good team, no one thinks they are terrible. But you go ahead and keep constructing that strawman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

No need to be so defensive. Only point was everyone expected Northport to be as good as they were last year, and that's a little unrealistic given the amount of talent they had graduate. And actually Ward Melville is a very good team, no one thinks they are terrible. But you go ahead and keep constructing that strawman.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Didn’t NP only beat Peaqua by one last year? Essentially the same game with a different winner. Actually Peaqua should have been much better. They didn’t lose anyone. Nassau and Suffolk both have some very good teams that could beat each other on any given day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many All Americans will there be in Suffolk County? Is it for only seniors?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Didn’t NP only beat Peaqua by one last year? Essentially the same game with a different winner. Actually Peaqua should have been much better. They didn’t lose anyone. Nassau and Suffolk both have some very good teams that could beat each other on any given day.

Hey Tiger mom, calm down, you LOST to the better team. It happens, try again next year. Don’t forget it’s the greatest coaching staff in the history of the sport!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably 7-8. Last year I believe 1-2 Jrs got it. Sophomores will get HM if really good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably 7-8. Last year I believe 1-2 Jrs got it. Sophomores will get HM if really good

Any predictions? When will the names be released?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Monday night at the Suffolk awards dinner. Congratulations to all who who are honored. So many talented girls who stood out on the field this year. I’m sure there were some tough decisions!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Monday night at the Suffolk awards dinner. Congratulations to all who who are honored. So many talented girls who stood out on the field this year. I’m sure there were some tough decisions!

They really should include ALL the schools in Nassau and Suffolk counties including Catholics and privates. Those girls deserve recognition as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They really should include ALL the schools in Nassau and Suffolk counties including Catholics and privates. Those girls deserve recognition as well.

Don’t they have their own awards night?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau dropped the ball. Didnt book a hall or schedule a dinner. Swear

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the same UNREAL !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a shame for the girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Terrible job by the organizers. How do you not book a hall? The person in charge should be embarrassed. The girls deserve better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don’t they just do a Long Island awards night with both counties? And the Catholics and Privates included ? It Should just be LI HS lacrosse awards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

Didn't lose anyone? How about their goalie who was just invited to USA U-20 tryouts? And two top defenders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

Didn't lose anyone? How about their goalie who was just invited to USA U-20 tryouts? And two top defenders.

They were not impact players on the team. Pequa had a senior heavy class this year, while Northports best players are young as they graduated their impact players last year. Northport will continue to get stronger while Pequa will have a big drop off. They will also have there hands full this weekend, I would be shocked if the games are even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don’t they just do a Long Island awards night with both counties? And the Catholics and Privates included ? It Should just be LI HS lacrosse awards.

That makes no sense at all. You do realize that Nassau and Suffolk are run by different sections. Two different counties. Nothing to do with each other, other than the fact that they’re both geographically on LI. They should not have their awards grouped together. Catholics play in their own weak league and can have their own awards. They have nothing to do with the publics. I do feel badly for the Nassau girls, especially the seniors. This night is an amazing opportunity that allows top field rivals to all celebrate each other. Thank you Suffolk coaches for organizing what is sure to be an amazing event. After several years of not having one, it will be a lasting memory and I am very grateful to be able to attend with my daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That makes no sense at all. You do realize that Nassau and Suffolk are run by different sections. Two different counties. Nothing to do with each other, other than the fact that they’re both geographically on LI. They should not have their awards grouped together. Catholics play in their own weak league and can have their own awards. They have nothing to do with the publics. I do feel badly for the Nassau girls, especially the seniors. This night is an amazing opportunity that allows top field rivals to all celebrate each other. Thank you Suffolk coaches for organizing what is sure to be an amazing event. After several years of not having one, it will be a lasting memory and I am very grateful to be able to attend with my daughter.

Yes So Am I !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau has booked an awards ceremony. They managed to pull it off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are all section xi award winners invited to the awards ceremony on June 12? I am hearing conflicting stories.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau has booked an awards ceremony. They managed to pull it off.
Same thing with girls soccer I believe.

Otherwise, looks like an old school blue blood state final For Class B, Garden City vs. Victor (from section V). Will be a battle

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only all county winners are invited to the suffolk dinner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa just beat Balwinsville

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard anything from thr Maryland Showcase July 17-18? The website is a mess, there are no colleges attending yet, and it doesn’t look like their social media has been updated in 2ish years? I already know it’s a money grab…too late now but has anyone gotten any emails from them about anything pertaining to tournament? It makes me sick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

They were not impact players on the team. Pequa had a senior heavy class this year, while Northports best players are young as they graduated their impact players last year. Northport will continue to get stronger while Pequa will have a big drop off. They will also have there hands full this weekend, I would be shocked if the games are even close.
You were right , game not even close Pequa 12 Baldwinsville 6. Are you shocked ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did it a few years ago (2021) - college coaches confirmed late - like up until the week of - but they did attend, and there was some nice followup after the event from D1 & D2 recruiters.
That being said, you'll be on the mailing list until the end of time 🙃

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did it a few years ago (2021) - college coaches confirmed late - like up until the week of - but they did attend, and there was some nice followup after the event from D1 & D2 recruiters.
That being said, you'll be on the mailing list until the end of time 🙃

Thank you! I will keep the faith then 😀

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says who ? 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would only the all county award recipients be the only invitees to the awards dinner? Every other sport invites all award recipients to the dinner. That does not seem right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought all league too? Like that on boys side. There wouldn’t be that many people there if it was only all county

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No northport overrated

You were right , game not even close Pequa 12 Baldwinsville 6. Are you shocked ?

Enjoy your ride home

Like Reply Quote
Page 209 of 213 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard