BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,305
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 175 of 260 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s looks like there are two tiers with a pretty big gap between them. Hawks, NL, FCA, MadLax in tier 1 and the others on tier 2.

Hawks just beat FCA by six goals so not sure how you conclude they're in the same tier, and ML hasn't played a game yet.

I put FCA in the top 4 because I’m pretty confident that Hawks will beat the bottom four teams by way more than 6. In fairness, though, I would predict that FCA is the weakest of the four tier 1 teams.

As for MadLax, I think the rumors of their demise are premature. They will always find a way to reload with fly ins and holdbacks. They will find a way to stay in the top 4.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s looks like there are two tiers with a pretty big gap between them. Hawks, NL, FCA, MadLax in tier 1 and the others on tier 2.

Hawks just beat FCA by six goals so not sure how you conclude they're in the same tier, and ML hasn't played a game yet.

I put FCA in the top 4 because I’m pretty confident that Hawks will beat the bottom four teams by way more than 6. In fairness, though, I would predict that FCA is the weakest of the four tier 1 teams.

As for MadLax, I think the rumors of their demise are premature. They will always find a way to reload with fly ins and holdbacks. They will find a way to stay in the top 4.

Hawks vs Madlax this weekend. So I guess we'll see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax always plays Hawks tight... Hawks still missing their fogo.
Hawks 9- Madlax 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions for week 2 were not too bad. I'll take another shot here

Hawks 9 Madlax 6
FCA 11 True 3
Next Level 8 Crabs 7
BLC 10 Team91 4

FCA bounces back despite giving up almost 25 goals in their first 3 games

BLC proves their 6 goals against FCA were no fluke

true and 91 proving to be the cellar dwellers we thought they might be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9 Madlax 6
FCA 11 True 3
Next Level 8 Crabs 7
BLC 10 Team91 4

Seems plausible but True might be better than anticipated due to the out of towners. Not going to restart that debate here, but they looked good on 4/1 and were beating Crabs 4-3 when the game was called for weather. No idea if those same guys will be showing up every week but the 4/1 version of the team looked stronger than what I expected.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9 Madlax 6
FCA 11 True 3
Next Level 8 Crabs 7
BLC 10 Team91 4

I think the Hawks win by 5+
I think Crabs upset NL
Rest looks right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9- Madlax 6

Hawks 9 Madlax 6
FCA 11 True 3
Next Level 8 Crabs 7
BLC 10 Team91 4

I think the Hawks win by 5+
I think Crabs upset NL
Rest looks right!
Hawks have a hard time scoring on Madlax, but not as hard a time as ML scoring on Hawks!! 6-2 Hawks.
NL enjoys bigger margin against Crabs, who are weaker than people think— 8-4.
True is the unknown— but I like the prediction that FCA brings the heat, 9-5.
BLC 7-3.

Looks like great weather, good luck to everyone and enjoy your son’s lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9- Madlax 6

Their fogo isn't that good. Why making excuses already?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9- Madlax 6

Hawks Fogo is one of the best in the country at this age. That sounds like a lame personal attack to me.

Hope the Hawks pound Madlax now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 9- Madlax 6

Hawks Fogo is one of the best in the country at this age. That sounds like a lame personal attack to me.

Hope the Hawks pound Madlax now

Both sides of this fogo argument need to settle down

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me how old the FCA 2028 kids are? I hear they have some high schoolers b/c they can't win playing their own age and have to play down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me how old the FCA 2028 kids are? I hear they have some high schoolers b/c they can't win playing their own age and have to play down.
This must be coming from a parent of the True IL kids who flew all the way here from Chicago thinking they’d make a difference, only to be on the receiving end of a MD beating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for the BLC hype. Couldn’t beat team 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yea did the Lord God sayeth unto them, “verrily shalt thou repeateth the eighth grade,or at least shalt thou expresseth thine intention to doith so, such that thou might playeth against thine younger brethren and smiteth them with thine superior size, because technically dost it complieth with the rules. Do this in my name.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched second half of Crabs v. NL. Crabs are very, very good -- big, athletic, and well coached. They've improved a lot. Madlax will have their hands full next week (assuming there isn't another rain delay). NL looked a tad sloppy at times but still very talented. Their offense seems to be getting it's groove back and defense is very solid as always. Final score: NL 9 and Crabs 5. Lot's of healthy parity in the HOCO this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High schoolers didn't help them with the Hawks hahahahah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 who cares /get used to it / laugh at the parents later.

But for informational purposes..from what I understand there's 3 on FCA Blue and 2+ on FCA white. FCA 2029 also already has a few "late start / pre 1st" kids and a holdback from 2028.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched second half of Crabs v. NL. Crabs are very, very good -- big, athletic, and well coached. They've improved a lot. Madlax will have their hands full next week (assuming there isn't another rain delay). NL looked a tad sloppy at times but still very talented. Their offense seems to be getting it's groove back and defense is very solid as always. Final score: NL 9 and Crabs 5. Lot's of healthy parity in the HOCO this year!

Ok Crabs dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

did they play? not seeing that game on the HoCo web page.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's true, Crabs are for real. The game was 5-4 at halftime and Crabs were on offense most of the second half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Projected final regular season standings:

1. Hawks
2. NL
3. Crabs
4. FCA or MadLax
6. Team 91
7. BLC
8. True Chesapeake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's true, Crabs are for real. The game was 5-4 at halftime and Crabs were on offense most of the second half.

This is some serious Crabs propaganda.

Beat 91 by 1.
Losing to True by 1.
Lost to NL by 4.

Mmmkay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they scored 1 goal in the second half? this has a to be a joke. NL goalie have 30 saves or what??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

did they play? not seeing that game on the HoCo web page.

game was stopped about two minutes into the third quarter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91, True and BLC are all improved and are all seemingly on par with one another.

If we are being honest Crabs is much closer to this group than the top 4 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they scored 1 goal in the second half? this has a to be a joke. NL goalie have 30 saves or what??

yes, the NL goalie played very well, and the two teams were closer than a 4 goal margin suggests. Wait until after Crabs play MadLax, Hawks, and FCA and then decide if I am right or wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, the NL goalie played very well, and the two teams were closer than a 4 goal margin suggests. Wait until after Crabs play MadLax, Hawks, and FCA and then decide if I am right or wrong.
You’re wrong. Crabs won’t have a single win against top 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ much about high schoolers, but the latest rumors I heard they have a couple of college players and a PLL star. The one thing I do know for sure is that you, TRUE parents need to take care of yourself. There was one guy who, between his smoking and yelling at pretty much everybody, coughed his lungs out. Get him an inhaler or something

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game was 4 - 5 Team 91 against BLC. Then it was called early in the 4th because of lightning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game was 4 - 5 Team 91 against BLC. Then it was called early in the 4th because of lightning.

3rd, not 4th. Just after halftime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will they finish the games that were cut early this year due to the weather?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched Crabs NL game. Yes it was closer than final score indicates. Crabs athleticism on D and at middie will give them at least a shot at beating one of the top four teams. But for starters their man up needs major improvement. It seemed like NL was playing five vs six for almost a quarter of the game. Crabs were atrocious on the man-up (0-7?) AND gave up a shorty. Also their athletic middies and poles should have pushed more transition and exploited unsettled situations. Good coachng + talent will get them where they should be. Wouldn't want to play them later in the season when they likely gel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt it. It is going to be hard enough to make up the games that were postponed altogether.

Don't write off BLC and/or 91 just because they played a close game against each other. Both teams claim to have improved a lot and there is not enough data to say whether that is true. Besides the Hawks, the three "good" teams (FCA, MadLax, and Next Level) have open questions of their own. I would not rule out BLC, 91, or Crabs getting some wins against those three.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt it. It is going to be hard enough to make up the games that were postponed altogether.

Don't write off BLC and/or 91 just because they played a close game against each other. Both teams claim to have improved a lot and there is not enough data to say whether that is true. Besides the Hawks, the three "good" teams (FCA, MadLax, and Next Level) have open questions of their own. I would not rule out BLC, 91, or Crabs getting some wins against those three.
91 and BLC will not win against the top 4. Crabs have the o LT chance, and it’s slim.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The argument that BLC has improved is just some dads pretending. They have won a total of 4 games this year: 2 wins against a VLC team that fell apart, a win against FCA White, and a win against a 2027 DCE Orange team that is 1-1 in the A division. They will still likely go 0-7 again. It’s not even clear they would win AAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched Crabs NL game. Yes it was closer than final score indicates. Crabs athleticism on D and at middie will give them at least a shot at beating one of the top four teams. But for starters their man up needs major improvement. It seemed like NL was playing five vs six for almost a quarter of the game. Crabs were atrocious on the man-up (0-7?) AND gave up a shorty. Also their athletic middies and poles should have pushed more transition and exploited unsettled situations. Good coachng + talent will get them where they should be. Wouldn't want to play them later in the season when they likely gel.

This definitely sounds like a totally objective, neutral observer who just happened to watch an entire youth lax game his kid wasn't in, and came away with detailed observations about position groups, play style, and somehow knowledge about their coaching from that one game's worth of exposure.

For sure not a Crabs dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This definitely sounds like a totally objective, neutral observer who just happened to watch an entire youth lax game his kid wasn't in, and came away with detailed observations about position groups, play style, and somehow knowledge about their coaching from that one game's worth of exposure.

For sure not a Crabs dad.

Definitely not a crabs dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 and BLC will not win against the top 4. Crabs have the o LT chance, and it’s slim.

btw, why is FCA annointed top 4? They got beaten easily by the Hawks, and beat a team that is in the running for last.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw, why is FCA annointed top 4? They got beaten easily by the Hawks, and beat a team that is in the running for last.
Good point - FCA's status is just puffing, not their resume. plus, Madlax had a down fall and is yet to play in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
Page 175 of 260 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard