BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,925
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny next time my daughter doesn’t change levels and throws a dunk right into the goalies stick, I’m gonna remember that three top UNC girls have done that on their last three possessions.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC won't drop at all, SB won't drop far, even though they probably should, and MD will drop the most in my opinion (wouldn't be surprised to see them at 15).
UNC will lose to Cuse and probably in the semi of the ACC so come seeding time for the ncaa they may drop out of top 8 . SBU has not beaten any top teams and now has a bad loss they should drop to around 10

It’s a coin flip right now. Would love Syracuse to lose here
But I have a feeling they’ll pull it out.

No chance of Cuse loosing to NC. Cuse a far superior team this year. How about Duke underachieving once again, not making tournament. I’m also interested to see what happens with SB. They really don’t have many good wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC was penalized for using metal cleat spikes at 10:00 minutes into game against Clemson, you have to wonder if that has been going on for some time considering the entire team had them on. That grass surface creates a different speed of play and limits lateral movement in comparison to turf. Could be attributable to the fact it was just raining, but historically away opponents do not move well on that grass and UNC does. I always drew it up to a sort of home field advantage as they are used to the surface but cant help but wonder how long this has been going on. Cleat checks will probably be requested at Dorrance for the foreseeable future now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't put much into the Cleat gate. Metal spikes might be slightly more effective than plastic studs-technology with footwear is fool good now. But not much especially on a field that is cut down as much as UNC. From TV it looks like turf it is so short. One thing I will note, this game was way closer than I thought it would be considering how I feel SU has recovered well from draw taker injury.I thought possibly SU had a chance this game to put running clock on UNC. When I looked at the stats on line I was surprised at the numbers as I didn't get to watch game live on Saturday. The one that jumped out at me was 15 saves by SU goalie and 5 by UNC. I still need to watch it but is that stat correct? I can't possibly believe that is correct.

BC v Cuse outside should be a great game. I am sure BC is glad not inside. SU unbeatable in Dome it seems.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
UNC was penalized for using metal cleat spikes at 10:00 minutes into game against Clemson, you have to wonder if that has been going on for some time considering the entire team had them on. That grass surface creates a different speed of play and limits lateral movement in comparison to turf. Could be attributable to the fact it was just raining, but historically away opponents do not move well on that grass and UNC does. I always drew it up to a sort of home field advantage as they are used to the surface but cant help but wonder how long this has been going on. Cleat checks will probably be requested at Dorrance for the foreseeable future now.

I believe Clemson players were also wearing metal studs and had to change during that game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC won't drop at all, SB won't drop far, even though they probably should, and MD will drop the most in my opinion (wouldn't be surprised to see them at 15).
UNC will lose to Cuse and probably in the semi of the ACC so come seeding time for the ncaa they may drop out of top 8 . SBU has not beaten any top teams and now has a bad loss they should drop to around 10

No chance of Cuse loosing to NC. Cuse a far superior team this year. How about Duke underachieving once again, not making tournament. I’m also interested to see what happens with SB. They really don’t have many good wins.

Far superior is a bit of a stretch... Duke Head Coach is not very good.... this year is no different for SBU as they never really beat any top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Difference is that the entire UNC team was wearing them which means it was orchestrated by the team and coaches who obviously knew it was against the rules. That was not the case with Clemson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Far superior is a bit of a stretch... Duke Head Coach is not very good.... this year is no different for SBU as they never really beat any top teams.

Above is not entirely accurate. Over the years Stony Brook has had some good wins against good teams but they absolutely struggle against the top teams.

Since 2012 (excluding 2020 COVID year) SBU is:

0 - 16 vs Top 5 opponents.

7 - 24 vs Top 10 opponents.

14 - 27 vs Top15 opponents.

25 - 28 vs Top 20 opponents.

They really do not lose to anyone outside the Top 10 - 15.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Far superior is not a stretch-records proves it. This year they are “healthy” on their offense. Next year they will lose key players & have to see how it pans out. Their draw player was injured & doesn’t seem to have hurt them at allznzch2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Difference is that the entire UNC team was wearing them which means it was orchestrated by the team and coaches who obviously knew it was against the rules. That was not the case with Clemson.

Yep. Think there was only three Clemson kids who had to switch.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2023 ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll – April 17

Week 10 brought on some major shifts inside the top rankings, as North Carolina and Stony Brook both moved down after suffering losses.

No. 1 Syracuse topped the Tar Heels in Chapel Hill on Saturday, 14-12, while Northwestern, Denver, and James Madison rounded out the top four again, all earning wins this week. Boston College shifts up to No. 5 after a 2-0 week.

Stony Brook suffered a midweek upset by Rutgers to drop to No. 9. Penn State jumped four spots to No. 14 after upsetting Maryland on Thursday, while Johns Hopkins bumped up three with its win over Michigan.

The ILWomen/IWLCA Poll will be unveiled Mondays throughout the season. It is voted on jointly by coaches throughout the country and members of the media.

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Previous

1 Syracuse (15 - 0) 550 (22) 1
2 Northwestern (14 - 1) 528 2
3 Denver (15 - 0) 500 3
4 James Madison (14 - 1) 480 4
5 Boston College (12 - 3) 442 7
6 North Carolina (11 - 3) 435 5
7 Notre Dame (11 - 4) 404 8
8 Florida (11 - 3) 388 9
9 Stony Brook (10 - 3) 376 6
10 Loyola (12 - 2) 375 11
11 Virginia (10 - 5) 313 12
12 Maryland (12 - 3) 289 10
13 UMass (13 - 1) 268 14
14 Penn State (10 - 4) 257 18
15 Penn (8 - 4) 239 17
16 Army (12 - 2) 196 15
17 Clemson (11 - 5) 172 19
18 Michigan (10 - 5) 167 13
19 Yale (9 - 4) 149 16
20 USC (13 - 3) 133 20
21 Richmond (12 - 3) 118 21
22 Johns Hopkins (6 - 7) 102 25
23 Navy (12 - 3) 75 23
24 Princeton (6 - 6) 48 22
25 UConn (8 - 5) 39 24
RV Marquette, Rutgers, Jacksonville, Virginia Tech, Stanford

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2023 ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll – April 17

West Chester and Pace stayed put in the No. 1 and No. 2 spots, respectively, while No. 3 Tampa and No. 4 Regis traded spots to round out the top four.

Beyond that, the rankings stayed steady between No. 5 and No. 11 in Week 9’s ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll, while No. 12 Maryville, No. 15 Grand Valley, No. 17 Saint Anselm, No. 20 New Haven and No. 25 New Haven all made upward moves.

The ILWomen/IWLCA Poll will be unveiled Mondays throughout the season. It is voted on jointly by coaches throughout the country and members of the media.

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Last Poll

1 West Chester (13 - 0) 594 (18) 1
2 Pace (11 - 1) 579 (6) 2
3 Tampa (13 - 2) 536 4
4 Regis (CO) (12 - 0) 512 3
5 Florida Southern (13 - 2) 507 5
6 UIndy (13 - 2) 475 6
7 Le Moyne (11 - 2) 465 7
8 Rollins (13 - 2) 410 8
9 Adelphi (9 - 4) 389 9
10 Wingate (14 - 2) 383 10
11 Flagler (14 - 1) 369 11
12 Maryville (15 - 1) 333 14
13 East Stroudsburg (11 - 2) 325 12
14 Embry-Riddle (12 - 3) 273 13
15 Grand Valley (11 - 4) 231 18
16 Lynn (10 - 5) 213 16
17 Saint Anselm (9 - 3) 210 19
18 Bentley (8 - 4) 195b17
19 Mercy (7 - 6) 173 15
20 New Haven (8 - 5) 139 22
21 Assumption (7 - 5) 131 20
22 Saint Leo (10 - 5) 109b21
23 Seton Hill (11 - 3) 70 23
24 Southern New Hampshire (8 - 5) 44 24
25 Limestone (12 - 2) 24 NR
RV Mount Olive, Florida Tech, Kutztown, Alabama Huntsville, Saint Rose

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2023 ILWomen/IWLCA Division III Poll – April 17

There was minimal movement in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division III Poll in Week 8, as No. 1 Middlebury led the pack followed by Washington and Lee, William Smith, and TCNJ in the Top 4.

No. 5 Salisbury and No. 6 Wesleyan each bumped up one spot, while Tufts dropped two slots to No. 7 after losing to Wesleyan on Saturday.

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Last Poll

1 Middlebury (13 - 0) 525 (21) 1
2 Washington and Lee (12 - 1) 501 2
3 William Smith (13 - 0) 486 3
4 TCNJ (11 - 2) 456 4
5 Salisbury (9 - 3) 431 6
6 Wesleyan (11 - 2) 422 7
7 Tufts (10 - 3) 407 5
8 Gettysburg (10 - 3) 384 8
9 York (10 - 3) 347 9
10 Franklin & Marshall (10 - 3) 341 10
11 Messiah (10 - 2) 305 11
12 Colby (9 - 4) 292 12
13 Trinity (CT) (10 - 3) 271 13
14 Amherst (9 - 3) 244 15
15 Williams (10 - 3) 243 14
16 Roanoke (11 - 2) 188 17
16 Chicago (11 - 2) 188 16
18 Pomona-Pitzer (13 - 1) 162 18
19 Cortland (10 - 3) 130 19
20 Ithaca (9 - 5) 101 20
21 Kenyon (12 - 0) 99 22
22 St. John Fisher (9 - 2) 93 23
23 Bowdoin (4 - 8) 74 21
24 Stevens (12 - 1) 66 24
25 MIT (12 - 2) 17 NR
RV Hamilton, Haverford, Catholic, Geneseo, St. Lawrence

Last edited by baldbear; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The we’re out-drawed by unc by. A good margins I don’t think the draw issue for Cuse has been resolved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Far superior is not a stretch-records proves it. This year they are “healthy” on their offense. Next year they will lose key players & have to see how it pans out. Their draw player was injured & doesn’t seem to have hurt them at allznzch2

Big stretch!

Goalie play was the big difference, Syracuse 15 Saves, UNC 5 saves.

It was a two goal game.... "Far superior" is a foolish statement.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
DIVISION I

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Allie Boyce – Bucknell University

Boyce tied a 39-year-old Bucknell record by scoring 10 goals in Bucknell's 20-11 win over American University on Saturday. Boyce came into the game ranked second nationally in shooting percentage and then went a perfect 10-for-10 on Saturday. She scored seven goals in the first half to help the Bison to a 13-6 halftime lead, and she fell one goal shy of the Patriot League record, two shy of the NCAA record, and one short of the most in a game in Division I lacrosse this season. Boyce now has 43 goals on the season, nine away from the Bucknell record, and she became Bucknell's first 40-goal scorer since 2016.

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Cassidy Spillis – Rutgers University

Spillis registered a combined eight points on seven goals and an assist along with 11 draw controls, two caused turnovers, and two ground balls in back-to-back wins over No. 6 Stony Brook University and the University of Vermont. She tallied a game-high five points on four goals and an assist along with six draw controls, a caused turnover, and an assist to help Rutgers to a historic 12-7 win over Stony Brook, the first win over a top-six opponent in the regular season in program history. She then followed with a hat trick and five draw controls in a 15-7 road win at Vermont.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Haley Urgo – Pennsylvania State University

Urgo was a major contributor to the No. 18 Penn State defense and its efforts to hold No. 10 University of Maryland to its lowest goal total since 1997, upsetting the Terps, 12-7, in Thursday night’s Big Ten matchup. She recorded a career-best five caused turnovers and scooped three ground balls in her strong defensive efforts. With the win, the Nittany Lions shifted up four spots to sit in the No. 14 position in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll and will take on Johns Hopkins University for their final regular season game this Saturday.

Co-Defensive Player of the Week

Delaney Sweitzer – Syracuse University

Sweitzer tied her career high with 15 saves in No. 1 Syracuse’s win against No. 5 University of North Carolina. Three of her saves came on free-position attempts. She also matched her career high with six ground balls to go along with two caused turnovers. After the Orange took a 13-12 lead with 3:51 remaining, Sweitzer made a save and picked up a ground ball on the Tar Heels’ next possession to preserve the lead as the Orange snapped North Carolina’s 41-game home winning streak. She now has six 10-plus save performances this season. The perfect Orange will face Boston College on Thursday in its regular season finale.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
DIVISION II

Offensive Player of the Week

Sydney Tiemann – Maryville University

Tiemann set a school record with 11 goals in No. 14 Maryville’s 25-15 win at Missouri Western State University. The scoring mark is currently the most in Division II this season. She also tacked on an assist for a program-record 12 points in a game and accounted for the game-winning goal against the Griffons. Tiemann also grabbed a season-high 11 draw controls with three ground balls, and one caused turnover in the matchup. Tiemann capped the week by scoring six goals and one assist for seven points at Quincy University. With this performance, Tiemann became just the third player in Division II history to tally 100 goals in a season. She added nine draw controls with one ground ball, and one caused turnover. Tiemann and the Saints completed an undefeated season on the road (9-0) and will close out the regular season against Rockhurst University at home. Maryville shifted up two spots to No. 12 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll.

Defensive Player of the Week

Dani Waters – University of Tampa

Waters and No. 4 Spartans defeated No. 8 Rollins at home 17-7. Tampa's victory over Rollins College is the largest win margin over the Tars in program history. Waters picked up her 100th career-caused turnover against the Tars and is the first player in program history to hit that mark. Waters totaled three ground balls and four caused turnovers in the matchup. Tampa is ranked No. 3 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll and has two games remaining in the regular season.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
DIVISION III

Offensive Player of the Week

Jordan Basso – Gettysburg College

Basso led the No. 8 Bullets to a come-from-behind win at Haverford College. Basso registered a career-high 10 points on a career-best eight goals and added two assists in the 19-13 win. She also had two ground balls and a caused turnover. Gettysburg (10-3, 5-0) continues conference play with a meeting against No. 10 Franklin & Marshall this Wednesday. This is Basso’s second IWLCA Player of the Week honor this season.

Defensive Player of the Week

Anna Schipf – Western Connecticut State University

Schipf was named the Little East Conference Goalie of the Week after stopping 13 of the 15 shots on goal she faced in a 2-0 week for the Wolves, posting a save percentage of 87 percent over her 73 total minutes played. This is her second I

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big stretch!

2 goal game or a 1 goal game-doesn’t matter-Cuse won. They are superior this season, just like if unc or Md were #1, people would say they are superior. Let them enjoy the success and the praise that is deserved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls Class B Playoff Standings if they started today.

1-Eastport/SManor 5-2-0 5-3-0 125.470
2-Smithtown West 4-2-0 6-2-0 122.140
3-West Islip 5-1-0 7-1-0 120.440
4-Islip 4-2-0 6-2-0 113.740
5-Comsewogue 2-4-0 2-5-0 107.850
6-Bellport 4-3-0 4-4-0 106.010

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
7-West Babylon 2-4-0 2-5-0 104.760
8-East Islip 3-3-0 4-4-0 96.830
9-Hauppauge 2-4-0 2-6-0 88.020
10-North Babylon 1-4-0 1-4-0 82.910
11-Deer Park 0-5-0 0-6-0 72.440
12-EH/BH/PIER/Ross 0-6-0 0-6-0 71.160

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big stretch!

2 goal game or a 1 goal game-doesn’t matter-Cuse won. They are superior this season, just like if unc or Md were #1, people would say they are superior. Let them enjoy the success and the praise that is deserved

Not the poster but it doesn’t matter? Two goal game one goal game. I don’t know. You called a team far superior and it was tied with about five minutes left. They won by two. Far superior would be beating a team decisively. That wasn’t this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big stretch!

Not the poster but it doesn’t matter? Two goal game one goal game. I don’t know. You called a team far superior and it was tied with about five minutes left. They won by two. Far superior would be beating a team decisively. That wasn’t this.

What he said… ;-)

The original post stated “far superior”. But, as usual on BOTC…. people like to move the goal post.
Nothing negative was said about Syracuse, it was simply pointed out that “far superior” “was a bit of a stretch”. Both are excellent programs and very good schools, Syracuse has the edge for the time being but only time will tell who ends up the superior team this year. Northwestern might just win the whole thing.

Good luck to All!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Above is not entirely accurate. Over the years Stony Brook has had some good wins against good teams but they absolutely struggle against the top teams.

Guess you never heard of Rutgers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny I was even going to put the BOTC thing in my response. I also think Northwestern is winning it all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day, I think a lot of people would agree that having a new team win for once would be awesome - whether that be Cuse or Northwestern. Seeing the same teams over and over gets boring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the day, I think a lot of people would agree that having a new team win for once would be awesome - whether that be Cuse or Northwestern. Seeing the same teams over and over gets boring.

Northwestern a new team in the finals? Guess you’re new to women’s lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northwestern a new team in the finals? Guess you’re new to women’s lacrosse
Northwestern hasn’t won since 2012…so no I’m not new to lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you never heard of Rutgers

The above results were SBU vs their opponents "Final / End of season Ranking" .. Rutgers may actually finish the season Ranked if they can beat JMU and one or two BIG 10 opponents in the BIG 10 Tournament.

So, the three Stony Brook losses this year were not counted above ....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levy’s proposals include:
Restructuring the current yellow card, green card & red card system
Replacing change of possession with time-served penalties (30 seconds, 1 minute, releasable and non-releasable)
Further penalize teams after accumulating four minutes of penalties (both technical and personal) per quarter, team penalties will be unreleasable, to be reset each quarter.
Any individual player who accumulates five minutes of personal fouls during the game has fouled out and cannot re-enter the game.
Move to 10v10 from 12v12 on-field setup
Three players behind the restraining line when teams are on offense and during a draw
The proposal also provides suggestions on how types of fouls should be restructured and appropriately penalized, breaking into two types of technical and personal fouls:

Technical Foul #1 — penalized with change of possession and shot clock reset:
Blocking/illegal pick
Charging, barging, pushing into, forcing through
Covering
Empty stick check
False start
Illegal body ball
Illegal cradle
Illegal draw
Illegal stick
Pass from out of bounds
Play from out of bounds
Warding
Delay of game fouls
Goal circle fouls

Technical Fouls #2 — penalized with 30 second releasable penalty& a shot clock reset:
Shooting space & 3 seconds fouls
Delay of game
Non-engagement
Green card
Offsides
Personal Fouls #1 — Penalized with a one-minute releasable penalty & shot clock reset:
Cross Check
Illegal Body Check — initiating contact from the rear or at/below the waist
Dangerous stick in the sphere
Illegal use of the stick (ie. slash, striking opponent in any part of face, neck, chest, back, shoulders, arms, hands, groin with the cross including the [Censored] end)
Holding
Pushing
Push from behind with or without the ball
Check to the head (inadvertent)
Dangerous follow through
Dangerous propelling
Flopping/embellishment
Personal Fouls #2 — Misconduct and Expulsion fouls, penalized with 2-3 minute unreleasable penalty or red card:
Deliberate/Excessive violent push from behind
Targeted cross check with no attempt to make a play on the ball
Reckless check to the head
Slash/illegal use of stick escalation
Unsportsmanlike conduct
Unnecessary roughness
Excessively violent infraction of the rules
Excessively rough or dangerous, unsportsmanlike play
Repeated, persistent, or flagrant violation of the rules
Deliberately endangering the safety of an opposing player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WestHampton High School star had a heck of a game against the #1 team in the country. 😉

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WestHampton High School star had a heck of a game against the #1 team in the country. 😉

Apparently you did not watch the game , was not the best player on her team in that game which she has not been in any game this year , somewhat disappointing after the departure of the great one . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently you did not watch the game , was not the best player on her team in that game which she has not been in any game this year , somewhat disappointing after the departure of the great one . .

The game came down to the draw. Period. Cuse was horrible. Very, very bad and embarrassing loss at this point in the season. Will affect their season and cost them a conference title. Curios how they will rebound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game came down to the draw. Period. Cuse was horrible. Very, very bad and embarrassing loss at this point in the season. Will affect their season and cost them a conference title. Curios how they will rebound.
Cuse won most of the draws - what are you talking about? Does it [Censored] that they lost? Of course. Give credit where credit is due - BC never gave up and fought hard till the very end. Some great games on last night - UNC/Duke, Rutgers/OS and Cuse/BC - those are the kind of games i love to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently BC is just far superior to Cuse, end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cuse won most of the draws - what are you talking about? Does it [Censored] that they lost? Of course. Give credit where credit is due - BC never gave up and fought hard till the very end. Some great games on last night - UNC/Duke, Rutgers/OS and Cuse/BC - those are the kind of games i love to watch.

They lost the draws when it mattered. Cost them the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Emma Ward turned the ball over down the stretch with some careless feeds, that's what really did Cuse in. Very impressed with BC's determination in the second half. Losing crucial draws late did not help obviously, but the Ward turnovers on multiple possessions killed them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost the draws when it mattered. Cost them the game
You are right, which is fool considering they weren't doing well on the draws at all. I thought for sure Cuse would win the last draw & it would go into overtime. Great game to watch though- an "upset" is fun to watch sometimes. Cuse was up by 6, thought for sure it was going to turn into a blow out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently your animonsity for a 20 year old didn’t read the statement. It says she had a heck of a game. Didn’t say she was the best player. She did have the game winning assist. Along with 4 others. Keep hating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing how many "adults" go on here and bash individual players. It's a team game...no one person lost the game and no one person won the game. BC as a team had a great game and Cuse as a team fell short. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many dults on this sight detest on BC, yet there they were, winning one of the biggest games of the year.
Belle hasn’t been great this year , but she had 2goals and 5 assists against the #1 team in the country. Keep hatin you lost

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard