BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
Re: Boys 2028-7th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you holdback you repeat a grade. So normally by this age if you are going to holdback you would repeat 8th grade. Any kids in 8th grade now playing on a 7th grade 2028 team are cheating. If they repeat 8th grade next year they will be on an 8th grade 2028 team as a holdback. In my opinion still cheating but there’s nothing “illegal” about it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol - You ever notice when roster size comes up or negative press about 91 show up on BOTC. Next post are about 2way and imaginary holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol - You ever notice when roster size comes up or negative press about 91 show up on BOTC. Next post are about 2way and imaginary holdbacks.

I watched 2way in the nlf championship in July. It’s not imaginary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 and #8. They’re 2027 playing 2028

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom has Express north this weekend. We killed them last summer but heard North beat LI Express pretty badly this fall. Would imagine LI Express was missing kids?? Any LI Express parent's want to chime in?

North beat us but I'm pretty sure we were missing kids (fall ball so not certain). They were big and the defense was physical. They have a big roster and seemed to play a lot of kids. We will see them again. As far a playing Venom, I think it will be a good match-up. Both teams are good. I think Vemon has better attack but North has better Defense. We play them right after North so I hope North tires them out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 moved to Eclipse 2027.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a great day to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom has Express north this weekend. We killed them last summer but heard North beat LI Express pretty badly this fall. Would imagine LI Express was missing kids?? Any LI Express parent's want to chime in?

North beat us but I'm pretty sure we were missing kids (fall ball so not certain). They were big and the defense was physical. They have a big roster and seemed to play a lot of kids. We will see them again. As far a playing Venom, I think it will be a good match-up. Both teams are good. I think Vemon has better attack but North has better Defense. We play them right after North so I hope North tires them out.

Looking at the picture of both teams after the LI Vs North scrimmage, i counted 31 LI express players. How many players could they of been missing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, so he just played with the 2028 2Way all summer time give them a chance? Classic stuff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking at the picture of both teams after the LI Vs North scrimmage, i counted 31 LI express players. How many players could they of been missing?
yea and sky is green every night. Let both teams wake up and travel same distance to play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yea and sky is green every night. Let both teams wake up and travel same distance to play.

The sky is greener on the other side ........ Man 31 players???????? Only 10 in at clip ....... 21 on the bench????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, so he just played with the 2028 2Way all summer time give them a chance? Classic stuff

Don't know, just know I have seen him at Eclipse practices.

2 Way is a bit of a different animal than the other local clubs because they have so many Brunswick kids/ Brunswick hopefuls. Brunswick coach makes them reclass so he can have the best HS program. I'm sure #1 (former 2 way now Eclipse) will graduate in 2028. I think that's why you see so much roster movement on 2Way. Kids are good enough to play 2027's, so they do sometimes but they are graduating in 2028. Now we know why Brunswick is a top program nationally - they are older. No different than the DMV schools.

Primetime has also had a few 2027's drop down to 2028, they will be good in the coming years as well. Obviously, it's a private/prep school thing. Don't know of a single public school kid that reclasses other than some of the Darien kids and that's driven by the parents, not the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brunswick and 2Way are reclass central. Not illegal but I will still never understand a sport that rewards people for not being able to compete in their own grade. Play up, not down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brunswick and 2Way are reclass central. Not illegal but I will still never understand a sport that rewards people for not being able to compete in their own grade. Play up, not down.

The issue with the 2way holdback / reclass is the manner in which they do it. For example last year they had a player who was a 2027 but was planning on re-classing when the school year started. This player played 2028 all season because that’s the grade he was going to. I’m sure this isn’t a one off - it’s seems to a program philosophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s illegal if they’re. It actually repeating the 7th grade. If they’re “thinking about doing a PG year” but are still in the 2027 class (8th grade) but playing 2028 as was this case this summer— those parents should be ashamed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels is going to have another tough day and they aren’t even playing Venom
Rebels is going to have another tough day and they aren’t even playing Venom

Rebels best express chucks and looked good vs express north … well coached team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the rebels actually beat the chucks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, then they lost to Rush apparently

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Surge is trying to qualify why is the coach watching the 2028 "A" division? Maybe second guessing decision to be in "AA" bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Brawl on 11/11 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Surge is trying to qualify why is the coach watching the 2028 "A" division? Maybe second guessing decision to be in "AA" bracket?

Huh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah team with a lot of new faces, showing they CAN compete, need to figure some things out to be more consistent on the offensive side.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom reclaims top spot accolades

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah team with a lot of new faces, showing they CAN compete, need to figure some things out to be more consistent on the offensive side.
Or Maybe the chucks are not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re certainly going to have to score more than 2 goals per game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just wish your son was on that team, that’s how your post is perceived, otherwise why comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re certainly going to have to score more than 2 goals per game

Thanks coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island teams so far this fall

Venom - top dogs so far, again some serious players were added to this team

Express - solid second on Long Island with a surprising loss to Rebels, it looks like they have 35+ kids on that team

Legacy - lots of new talent, struggled vs Express at Columbus Day, one new kid has left already. They might pull it all together and compete with the top teams

Rush - they wont be beating any top 20 teams but they’ll compete with the rest

S2S - a few super talented kids, they will compete

Rebels - Big win vs Express, but poor results otherwise, they seemed better at Octoberfest compared to Columbus

Surge - strong group of kids, but will be plagued when they play top teams because all the top kids are on venom, but they will compete, just not vs top opponents

Igloo - need more data, got beat by express and venom but kept it close with cavalry, so somewhere around Rebels level if I had to guess

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express - solid second on Long Island with a surprising loss to Rebels, it looks like they have 35+ kids on that team

Legacy - lots of new talent, struggled vs Express at Columbus Day, one new kid has left already. They might pull it all together and compete with the top teams

Rebels - Big win vs Express, but poor results otherwise, they seemed better at Octoberfest compared to Columbus

Surge - strong group of kids, but will be plagued when they play top teams because all the top kids are on venom, but they will compete, just not vs top opponents

Igloo - need more data, got beat by express and venom but kept it close with cavalry, so somewhere around Rebels level if I had to guess

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Pretty good assessment. Weird start, but I guess that is normal for fall ball with new teammates, new systems, kids hurt from football, missing kids for football, etc.
Venom and express look great and should be contenders for the better on-age teams in the United States. Sorry national parents. But back to the Long Island teams so far. Strange if you really look at the first several tournaments and try to make any sense if it. Rebels beat express. Express beats legacy by a good margin but legacy beat rebels. Rush always beats rebels and did again but they lose to express who lost to rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just wish your son was on that team, that’s how your post is perceived, otherwise why comment

If they gave me free tuition to be on Surge I would not let my kid play on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Venom doesn’t seem to be scoring a lot of goals but maybe mark that up to fall. They seem the same to me. Still the best on LI

Express is clearly unpredictable. Maybe they will be hot and cold. Definitely the 2nd best at this point.

Legacy seems the same as last year despite the new faces. Too many of the same old faces.

Rush hasn’t lost a step with losing players to legacy.

S2S have been MIA at these tournaments along with BTB

Rebels defense was much better this weekend. They need to figure out offense.

Surge seems same as last year.

Igloo same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Venom doesn’t seem to be scoring a lot of goals but maybe mark that up to fall. They seem the same to me. Still the best on LI

Express is clearly unpredictable. Maybe they will be hot and cold. Definitely the 2nd best at this point.

Legacy seems the same as last year despite the new faces. Too many of the same old faces.

Igloo same.

Why are these teams grouped together? Below is the list of top teams from Long Island in each group.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

Why are these teams grouped together? Below is the list of top teams from Long Island in each group.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Not bashing but not quite sure AA looks (Legacy and S2S) accurate based on fall performance thus far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Not bashing but not quite sure AA looks (Legacy and S2S) accurate based on fall performance thus far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

They lost to Legacy by 1 in NJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

Rush can beat legacy and S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

And the rebels can beat express apparently. Stop with the rankings people. I don’t think you realize how much soccer, football, and football injuries affect fall lacrosse at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

😂😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BTB - MIA

Top B teams
Legacy
GSB
Igloo
True blue?

Igloo same.

"AA" Teams:
Venom
Express
Legacy Lumberjax
S2S

"A" Teams:
Rebels
Rush
Surge
Igloo Northmen

"B" Teams:
Legacy Dune Dawgs
Igloo Frost
Great South Bay
True Blue

Ok S2S dad

You mean the Rush team the "won" Tristar
We are all failing to recognize that Express played 4 games. The only team to do so. They are excellent and got better this year. It was their 4th game of the day after Venom- who arguably was the "co-winner" of Tristar.
Come on people, fall ball here. See you in the spring. Until then, did you hear people hold their kids for sports? lol

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard