BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,399
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is some good reading. Thanks for the great fiction! Any other recommendations for futures readings.

"How I Made My Kid Dead Inside, Only to Have Him Drop Out of Team Sports and Develop a Drinking Problem at Age 17 as a Double Holdback 9th Grader."

OR.....

"My Kid Went D1 and Never Got To Set Foot On the Field Ever Again, and Also, He Hasn't Spoken to Me in a Year. So proud. Yes I'll have another Bourbon, put it towards my monthly tab from the Club."

Wait, nevermind, those are the non fiction versions.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks get new HC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your focus during elite level lacrosse games is on the coaches and not on all of the amazing teams and the skills of the kids on the field, your priorities are off.

Actually respect the hard work these kids across all elite teams put into the process. If you don’t care about that, try rec lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your focus during elite level lacrosse games is on the coaches and not on all of the amazing teams and the skills of the kids on the field, your priorities are off.

Actually respect the hard work these kids across all elite teams put into the process. If you don’t care about that, try rec lax.

Some people would say that your own priorities are off if being an "elite" sixth grade player is more important than learning respect toward opponents, officials, etc., but to each his own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your dig at "rec lax" is classy, but actually there are some great players in rec programs whose families choose not to make the investment in travel lacrosse until middle school. If your son is on the bottom half of the MadLax 2029 roster (or any "elite" sixth grade team), don't be surprised if a big, athletic kid who is currently a rec player takes his spot in the next year or two.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the comment above, is that what the person was saying?

Seems like it was respect the product on the field and the kids out there competing rather than getting lost in the intensity or approach of a coach or coaching staff on any of these teams. Teddy bears tend not to be successful coaches. If you want a teddy bear, buy a stuffed animal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks get new HC?

Curious why you would ask this????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks get new HC?

Daddy Ball issues same with the 2026 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks get new HC?

Daddy Ball issues same with the 2026 team

Fake news…..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay enough of the holdback conversations and daddy ball coaching and back to 2029's. Way early 2029 Mid-Atlantic Top 10 Rankings as October comes to a close.....knowing that there is a lot of lacrosse to play over the next 4 weekends. We haven't seen much yet.

1. MADLAX
2. HAWKS
3. NEXT LEVEL
4. LTLC
5. VLC (SEE)
6. TRUE CHESAPEAKE
7. FCA
8. PREDATORS
9. BETHESDA
10. TEAM 91 MD

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No argument on the top three.

LTLC at 4 seems awfully high to me. They should be down in the FCA/Bethesda range.

True Chesapeake should be higher.... maybe 4th.

I love the Predators program but having the best AA hoco team leapfrog everyone from the AAA bracket as well as 2 of the bottom Elite teams is insanity. They are a year or two away IMO.

Team Maryland is better than 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LTLC at 4 seems awfully high to me. They should be down in the FCA/Bethesda range.

I love the Predators program but having the best AA hoco team leapfrog everyone from the AAA bracket as well as 2 of the bottom Elite teams is insanity. They are a year or two away IMO.

Agree. Swap Lutherville and true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why swap them, because of the name change? This forum says they lost their best kids to the Hawks, are they getting kids from the entire Chesapeake water shed to warrant the switch? Holdbacks? More training and more training for additional cost?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why swap them, because of the name change? This forum says they lost their best kids to the Hawks, are they getting kids from the entire Chesapeake water shed to warrant the switch? Holdbacks? More training and more training for additional cost?

Well Because LTLC lost players (according to this page) and true beat them last year. It’s not brian surgery.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, your not paying attention. True is so desperate to be relevant they are putting kids names on their roster from Illinois, Florida, Minnesota, France, Canada and wherever else they have a half way decent kid. They are letting kids come in for hoco and tourneys as they can and using them to be more competitive.

THEY TRAIN MORE BRO! Except when training more isn’t the answer they will take your money for extra skills and fake national teams (they field like three per age now) and use it to help bring actually good kids in to take your playtime🤣.

Actually, they should he 1.

Ps. Speaking of 1…didn’t hawks win the last matchup against madlax? While still missing maybe their most impactful player? Hawks probably should be 1 on this list MADLAX DAD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LTLC was missing a few but guested a 2028 Crab in disguise and still couldn’t get it done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LTLC was missing a few but guested a 2028 Crab in disguise and still couldn’t get it done.

Agreed. Not sure why anyone on this board is still hot on LTLC. I'd swap them on these "rankings" with FCA.

Also would probably knock Team 91 out of the top 10 entirely.

I'd have #8-#10 in some order of Team MD, Predators, LTLC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LTLC definitely picked up some depth and 2-3 starters from the 2029 Forrest Hill team that colapsed. They are much improved. From what I heard Team 91 MD looked weak in their own event this weekend. For what its worth this is my list......

1. MADLAX
2. HAWKS
3. NEXT LEVEL
4. TRUE CHESAPEAKE
5. LTLC
6. VLC (SEE)
7. BETHESDA
8. FCA
9. TEAM MARYLAND
10. PREDATORS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this is a fair assessment from 3-8 it can go either way and flip flopping will occur. Only time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LTLC had exceptional improvement over the last HoCo season. Many close games later in the pool play.

Similar to NL, they have some massive kids. Interested to see how they perform in HoCo, probably pretty well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeake just went 3-0 at the Victory Fall Classic in DE blowing out their competition. Annapolis Hawks 2029 went 1-2 losing to Mesa and Black Bear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeake just went 3-0 at the Victory Fall Classic in DE blowing out their competition. Annapolis Hawks 2029 went 1-2 losing to Mesa and Black Bear.

Congrats to True Chesapeake but was this Hawks B team? Post is misleading if pointing out record suggesting this is the Hawks Elite team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a B tourney and that was Hawks B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machine doesn't clarify. Hawks website only shows one 29 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machine doesn't clarify. Hawks website only shows one 29 team.

Website shows two teams green and black. Black is the B team which was at Victory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly shows 2029 Green and 2029 Black on website under teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a B tourney and that was Hawks B team.

More like a C tournament actually

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Black was at the NXT tournament which is considered their A team. Green is their B team. Recognized many of their elite team players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was fun….oh no, hawks lost to black bear and Mesa!…wait…no, it’s gotta be your bull…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s see how you do against Madlax an actual Elite team this weekend…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Black was at the NXT tournament which is considered their A team. Green is their B team. Recognized many of their elite team players

Wrong…Green= A Team Black=B Team Congrats to True on the win of their B/C Fall tournament…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Chesapeake just went 3-0 at the Victory Fall Classic in DE blowing out their competition. Annapolis Hawks 2029 went 1-2 losing to Mesa and Black Bear.

Tell me your new to dmv club lacrosse without telling me your new to dmv club lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C’Mon. This is a C Level tourney. True is a good team, but they aren’t stomping other teams, definitely not the Hawks. This is Hawks lower level team. Outcomes would be different in one of the elite tournaments throughout the country. Hawks or ML playing in this tournament may have produced 30+ point goal differentials.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next week should be interesting to watch at the Fall Lax Showdown (11/13)......look forward to seeing some of these good matchups.

Next Level 2029 (Team 11, Thunder, Bethesda)
Bethesda 2029 (Maddog Gold, Maddog Black, Next Level)
Mad Dog National Black 2029
Mad Dog National Gold 2029
Team 11 2029
FCA 2029 (Maddog Gold, VLC, Team 11)
VLC 2029 (FCA and True Chesapeake)
Thunder 2029
True Chesapeake 2029 (Maddog Gold, Maddog Black, and VLC)

Will show us a glimse of how far Bethesda has fallen...........is Next Level ready to move ahead of Madlax or Hawks.......and where to VLC, FCA, and True Chesapeake really stand as of this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW. Apparently True Chesapeake bailed out of the tournament this weekend. They may be looking for another soft tournament to play in instead! Madlax 2029 looks to playing 2028 teams it appears from the app.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this is the roster for the Fall Lax Showdown, it doesn’t look competitive at all. Why would NL even waste time playing in this. They should find a tournament with competition unless they like inferior tournaments to pad statistics. Bethesda still has a team? Seems pretty soft by NL. Elite teams shouldn’t seek out inferior tournaments or inferior teams to beat on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL moving ahead of Madlax or Hawks? What!?!?

Pretty sure Madlax or the Hawks have won every, major elite tournament the last 3 years.

C’mon NL dad, you know better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL parent, nice breakdown. If Madlax or the Annapolis Hawks actually cared about the tournament you mentioned, or the teams in it, they would probably be playing in the actual tournament. You post is just silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever posted this may be as delusional as the person who posted the True post insinuating the Hawks went 1-2. Last time Hawks played NL they may have won by 10 goals.

Madlax may have beaten NL 8-10 times in a row based on scores in the various tournaments.

“Ready to move ahead”!?!?! fool talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next week should be interesting to watch at the Fall Lax Showdown (11/13)......look forward to seeing some of these good matchups.

Next Level 2029 (Team 11, Thunder, Bethesda)
Bethesda 2029 (Maddog Gold, Maddog Black, Next Level)
Mad Dog National Black 2029
Mad Dog National Gold 2029
Team 11 2029
FCA 2029 (Maddog Gold, VLC, Team 11)
VLC 2029 (FCA and True Chesapeake)
Thunder 2029
True Chesapeake 2029 (Maddog Gold, Maddog Black, and VLC)

Will show us a glimse of how far Bethesda has fallen...........is Next Level ready to move ahead of Madlax or Hawks.......and where to VLC, FCA, and True Chesapeake really stand as of this fall.

What was the point of taking the time to type all of this out? Next Level clearly should not be in this tourney, if they don't easily win out I would be shocked.
Only valid point made was will be interesting to see how much farther BLC has fallen from where they once were.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard