BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,792
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 185 of 267 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of the BlackOps roster is the same as DCE? I think only 1 of the 5 NL kids moved over but not sure of BLC and VLC. I would imagine the roster is not similiar at ll since it class based instead of age based.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definite Hawk parents; I’ll give you TWO guesses?? Yep the biggest clowns on the sidelines. HAWKWARD[/quote]

Not sure about that statement; the VLC Goalie I think actually played better in the tournament.[/quote]

Stop trolling. My son was on Black Ops and parents that know this family know that that type of statement would not have come from his parents![/quote]

Blackops beat the Hawks and are the best in MD still. Well maybe DCE now but still hold the title.[/quote]

Team of recruited all-stars from multiple teams brought together just to win a tournament beats a team that plays together all season. Gee, that's something. What an achievement.[/quote]

Difference was coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Definite Hawk parents; I’ll give you TWO guesses?? Yep the biggest clowns on the sidelines. HAWKWARD

Not sure about that statement; the VLC Goalie I think actually played better in the tournament.[/quote]

Stop trolling. My son was on Black Ops and parents that know this family know that that type of statement would not have come from his parents![/quote]

Blackops beat the Hawks and are the best in MD still. Well maybe DCE now but still hold the title.[/quote]

Team of recruited all-stars from multiple teams brought together just to win a tournament beats a team that plays together all season. Gee, that's something. What an achievement.[/quote]

Difference was coaching.[/quote]

And talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definite Hawk parents; I’ll give you TWO guesses?? Yep the biggest clowns on the sidelines. HAWKWARD

Difference was coaching.[/quote]

You have Rage on one side on Beeker the Squeeker on the other - comical

Wait till you guys play King Crab and he out coaches both

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHo is beaker the squeaker?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where did all the talent at 2026 end up committing? Deadlines are approaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJC seems to be the word on street....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where did all the talent at 2026 end up committing? Deadlines are approaching.

They are all held back 'again'. 2026 is the new 2027 at years end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are all held back 'again'. 2026 is the new 2027 at years end.

Spaulding. All of Rages clones are heading there. Best club team ever assembled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly the 1 that mattered went somewhere else

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you blame him? I don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He made a good choice. He’s gonna be a stud. Sky’s the limit with that one.

He’s gonna be the next Costabile.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This. The entire Hawks game plan is to give it to the big holdback middie and watching him run through everyone to score. He scores all their goals and is probably their best goalie too. smirk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This. The entire Hawks game plan is to give it to the big holdback middie and watching him run through everyone to score. He scores all their goals and is probably their best goalie too. smirk

He's on age and played WSYL. Nice try though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone is talking about Hawks and we know where the Crabs kids are going. How about Looney's and FCA, True Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to St Joe ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone is talking about Hawks and we know where the Crabs kids are going. How about Looney's and FCA, True Madlax?

Looneys traditionally were Loyola kids, coached by Loyola staff. Not sure if that will continue with the Loyola HC at Crabs now, the 2027 Looneys team defecting to Predators last year, and no 2028, 2029, or 2030 Looneys teams.

FCA parents all assume (or have been "promised") their kids will be shining stars at CHC, so many will attend CHC. A few to BL and a few to Loyola.

MD's Madlax kids are mostly already at Landon, or will be headed there this fall. Probably a few to GP.

True Annapolis are a mix of public and private HS kids. Kent Island, South River, Annapolis HS, St Marys.

True Baltimore lol. Guessing Dulaney and Towson HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the good Looney kids went to Crabs and they are all going to Loyola.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to St Joe ?

Curley?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try, but incorrect. Some solid players left Looney's at the end of last season for Crabs, and the team picked up some very good players before this season started.

Looney's is a mix of boys from Loyola, Calvert Hall, St Paul's, and a few others. Head coach is an asst. at Loyola.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try, but incorrect. Some solid players left Looney's at the end of last season for Crabs, and the team picked up some very good players before this season started.

Looney's is a mix of boys from Loyola, Calvert Hall, St Paul's, and a few others. Head coach is an asst. at Loyola.

This is true. Based on an FB post I saw from one of the parents, the "starting D" that left Looneys for Crabs after last season will all be attending Loyola next year (one of them already was a Loyola student along with the Looneys goalie). At last night's practice, I found out that several Looneys players committed to CHC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For having all this talent with the crabs and hawks and fca kids they land each and every year, you would think CH and Loyola would be better. They finished as 4 and 6 seeds last year?? Starting to wonder if these schools ever develop any talent or just roll balls out and let ‘em play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"ever"? someone's memory apparently only goes 12 months back....CHC won 3 championships in a row prior to last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true. Based on an FB post I saw from one of the parents, the "starting D" that left Looneys for Crabs after last season will all be attending Loyola next year (one of them already was a Loyola student along with the Looneys goalie). At last night's practice, I found out that several Looneys players committed to CHC.

I believe the stud attackman at Looneys will be going to Loyola too; he may have already been there and his older brother plays for the Dons as well. What/who is going to CH? The 2026 Loyola class is looking pretty good right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the stud attackman at Looneys will be going to Loyola too

And he will be going to Crabs like his brother did as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the stud attackman at Looneys will be going to Loyola too; he may have already been there and his older brother plays for the Dons as well. What/who is going to CH? The 2026 Loyola class is looking pretty good right now.

Loyola will be fine. Their issue is that they're on their 3rd coach in 10 years and have not won MIAA since 2013. I like the current HC (whose kids played for Spalding and BL, ironically) but it's notable that Loyola was bumped out of the playoffs last year by a single BL coaching adjustment at halftime. Not a great look for the Dons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is going to Loyola next year. The family lives across the street. Going to Crabs? His dad is one of the Looneys coaches, so I wouldn't be so sure. His brother's whole 2024 team transferred over to Crabs due to issues with the previous owner of Looneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not talking about the same attack man obviously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is going to Loyola next year. The family lives across the street. Going to Crabs? His dad is one of the Looneys coaches, so I wouldn't be so sure. His brother's whole 2024 team transferred over to Crabs due to issues with the previous owner of Looneys.

detest to burst your bubble but he is heading to Crabs; Looneys will be lucky to be around in the next year or 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to burst your bubble but he is heading to Crabs; Looneys will be lucky to be around in the next year or 2.

Wrong. I know them. You don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For having all this talent with the crabs and hawks and fca kids they land each and every year, you would think CH and Loyola would be better. They finished as 4 and 6 seeds last year?? Starting to wonder if these schools ever develop any talent or just roll balls out and let ‘em play.

Did you just start paying attention to miaa lacrosse last season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually we do and the conversations have already taking place with King Crab; #FACTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually we do and the conversations have already taking place with King Crab; #FACTS

It's youth lax. There are no studs. Dear Lord you people sound crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys recruitment & retention strategy is a bit of a head scratcher but maybe that has something to do with the change in ownership. There are several clubs in the Towson area now on the bubble in terms of staying power: Looneys, Koopers, Rock, Breakers, Predators. The only one of those where new money and young talent are (at least sort of) flowing in are Predators and to a lesser extent, Koopers.

If Looneys can't get Loyola players in the 2026-2028 class, the club is probably cooked.

Breakers and Rock are toast already.

Crabs keep getting propped up with new talent and it never seems sustainable, but they never seem to actually "fail" either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys, Koopers, Rock, Breakers, Predators.

What are you talking about....These programs are sustainable as not every player is an Elite level player. The above programs serve a purpose for kids who just enjoy the game, and want to have an activity with their peers. My son joined Looney's for that sole purpose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's youth lax. There are no studs. Dear Lord you people sound crazy.

Moderator, please don't remove my comment that was included about these 2 getting a room to measure their wangs over who they know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys, Koopers, Rock, Breakers, Predators.

What are you talking about....These programs are sustainable as not every player is an Elite level player. The above programs serve a purpose for kids who just enjoy the game, and want to have an activity with their peers. My son joined Looney's for that sole purpose.

This is exactly why Looney's should not be playing in the Elite Division; right from a parents mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude should probably take the Looney's Lacrosse sticker off the car. You are embarrassing yourself, your son, and the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo admins meeting tonight….we shall soon see who is in what division. Spring kick off tourneys next weekend. Let the fun begin!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo admins meeting tonight….we shall soon see who is in what division. Spring kick off tourneys next weekend. Let the fun begin!

Any insight into how this meeting went and what the divisions will look like?

Like Reply Quote
Page 185 of 267 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard