Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone is talking about Hawks and we know where the Crabs kids are going. How about Looney's and FCA, True Madlax?

All the good Looney kids went to Crabs and they are all going to Loyola.

Nice try, but incorrect. Some solid players left Looney's at the end of last season for Crabs, and the team picked up some very good players before this season started.

Looney's is a mix of boys from Loyola, Calvert Hall, St Paul's, and a few others. Head coach is an asst. at Loyola.

This is true. Based on an FB post I saw from one of the parents, the "starting D" that left Looneys for Crabs after last season will all be attending Loyola next year (one of them already was a Loyola student along with the Looneys goalie). At last night's practice, I found out that several Looneys players committed to CHC.

I believe the stud attackman at Looneys will be going to Loyola too; he may have already been there and his older brother plays for the Dons as well. What/who is going to CH? The 2026 Loyola class is looking pretty good right now.

Loyola will be fine. Their issue is that they're on their 3rd coach in 10 years and have not won MIAA since 2013. I like the current HC (whose kids played for Spalding and BL, ironically) but it's notable that Loyola was bumped out of the playoffs last year by a single BL coaching adjustment at halftime. Not a great look for the Dons.