BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,688
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 69 1 2 65 66 67 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No player should be forced to play for their summer town team. There is an obvious conflict of interest when high school coaches are bullying kids to play for them (and pay them!) in the summer with the threat of benching them in the Spring. At some point the school's administration and county conference directors should be made aware of this behavior. In any other business, it's considered extortion.

How many rising 9th graders will have to leave their club team to play for a school program this year? Will that change the rosters on any of the top teams?

Express has been doing this for years with kids going to St. Anthony's. Very few have had the guts to stray and play for clubs other than the Express. That's as wrong as it gets.

That comment is just not true anymore. Players from the privates have played for other clubs such as Team LI,Jesters and fl$, Be the Best not all Express. 91 is new at the HS age level so you will see more there now as the current 2017 and 2018 get older.This has been more common in the most recent years. The more programs that pop up the more the talent pool is getting diluted. So only one or two top talent teams in each organization, the players that don't make those rosters will always be looking for other options.
The face of these organizations is changing, as coaches are leaving and more players are looking for the best new team. No loyalty on either side and the land of options and choices is increasing. More Dads with the money available are buying new options for their kids and friends and you will see an increase in start up teams and facilities,camps trainers while we all chase that D1 coach to grab our kid!!

Name a single St Anthony's starter that does not play for the Express.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are some of the Showcase Events that you are referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with that statement. Now that Channy is leaving St. Ants, he cant intimidate kids and parents into sending their kids to St. Ants for fear of getting cut from the Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with that statement. Now that Channy is leaving St. Ants, he cant intimidate kids and parents into sending their kids to St. Ants for fear of getting cut from the Express.

There will still be a big problem if Channy's replacement is also an Express coach. But beyond JV, the fact that St. Ant's head varsity coach is an owner of the Express means that every varsity starter will also be pressured to play Express. No free will. Please don't insult anybody's intelligence by saying that it's not required that a St. Ant's lax player play Express. We'll believe it when 3 or 4 versity starters play with other clubs. Until then, only the St. Ant's bench players who have no misconception that they'll ever start will have the grapes to play for fl$, 91, Outlaws etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Sure he can still operate as a feeder to St. Anthony's. And sure he can still "suggest" that a certain player enroll in St. Anthony's. And sure he can still make personnel decisions for every Express team. Remember, he's still in a business partnership with the St. Anthony's varsity coach.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy leaving St.Ants?? Kinda weird, my son saw him coaching at the St.Anthony's lacrosse camp past three days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uhm, I hate to tell you this, but that was a stupid rumor that some kids were joking about that dumb parents ran with. Check you back in a few weeks to tell you 'I told you so!'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the turtles will face some "far from strong" teams in pool play down in Fla right now at u15 championship. I guess it helps when the head coach company is sponsoring the WHOLE tournament! lol

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I heard the turtles will face some "far from strong" teams in pool play down in Fla right now at u15 championship. I guess it helps when the head coach company is sponsoring the WHOLE tournament! lol
Before you start a tirade on the Turtles, some of the early pool play competition has been weak.

In the girls competition, just short of 60% of the pool play games were decided by 10 goals or more.

So far on the boys side, 7 matches from 12 have been decided by nine goals or more.

Unfortunately, the matches that figure to be tight on paper usually take place from the final eight teams starting tomorrow afternoon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Before you start a tirade on the Turtles, some of the early pool play competition has been weak.

In the girls competition, just short of 60% of the pool play games were decided by 10 goals or more.

So far on the boys side, 7 matches from 12 have been decided by nine goals or more.

Unfortunately, the matches that figure to be tight on paper usually take place from the final eight teams starting tomorrow afternoon.

ok fair enough thank you for the info.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hearing about Baltimore teams "recruiting" some boys from LI to play next summer...heard about Crabs and also heard FCA is starting a LI chapter.

As for Baltimore teams recruiting NY kids, get over yourself. God, you guys are obsessed with Maryland.

Given the belief that Maryland plays down, does that mean the MD teams are "recruiting" LI 2016's for the 2017 teams?? Isn't that the usual argument around here?

surely the oldest kids they can put on the lowest grade based team would be the strategy...especially how MD teams go by the grade you coming out of not going into!!!

This post is a perfect example of the educational background of most of the LI parents on this forum.
My, how improper. You folks seem so pleasant when we are down by you. So does this mean that your blonde-haired, blue-eyed, hospitable manner boasted is really a charade? The frequency of older than typical players on these Md teams is astonishing. US Lacrosse, PLEASE institute SOME sort of roster management. Taking a tourney at a given graduation year, with players whom will be 19-20 yrs of age is just sleazy. I'd rather use marginal grammar. And oh, yes, your husbands are dweebs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hearing about Baltimore teams "recruiting" some boys from LI to play next summer...heard about Crabs and also heard FCA is starting a LI chapter.

As for Baltimore teams recruiting NY kids, get over yourself. God, you guys are obsessed with Maryland.

Given the belief that Maryland plays down, does that mean the MD teams are "recruiting" LI 2016's for the 2017 teams?? Isn't that the usual argument around here?

surely the oldest kids they can put on the lowest grade based team would be the strategy...especially how MD teams go by the grade you coming out of not going into!!!

This post is a perfect example of the educational background of most of the LI parents on this forum.
My, how improper. You folks seem so pleasant when we are down by you. So does this mean that your blonde-haired, blue-eyed, hospitable manner boasted is really a charade? The frequency of older than typical players on these Md teams is astonishing. US Lacrosse, PLEASE institute SOME sort of roster management. Taking a tourney at a given graduation year, with players whom will be 19-20 yrs of age is just sleazy. I'd rather use marginal grammar. And oh, yes, your husbands are dweebs.

Forgive my diction. I had intended to point out such players as being 19-20 years of age upon graduating "high school", or whatever you Stepfordians refer to this as.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5'10" blue eyed blonde poneytails forever!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is my final post on out of state kids and age. Primarily reffering to MD and
PA private school kids. My friend's son is rising sophomore at well known prep school near Philly which plays in that very well known highly recruited league down there. I will not name the school nor the kids. His son is age appropriate for his grade. I asked him what the deal was with holding kids back? He says it is an epidemic. Just this weekend he met the father of an incoming freshman to his son's school. This young man turned 15 in December of 2012. He will be 16 on the first day of Lacrosse as a freshman. He will be 19 and a half when he graduates. If he goes to Jake Reed next summer as a rising sophomore he will be competing against 14 year olds. If he has any ability, do we think he might standout? He also plays on a well known travel team at the 2017 level. Because thats the year he graduates. Now imagine this scenario playing out over and over. Sorry fellow Long Islanders we are be played.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is my final post on out of state kids and age. Primarily reffering to MD and
PA private school kids. My friend's son is rising sophomore at well known prep school near Philly which plays in that very well known highly recruited league down there. I will not name the school nor the kids. His son is age appropriate for his grade. I asked him what the deal was with holding kids back? He says it is an epidemic. Just this weekend he met the father of an incoming freshman to his son's school. This young man turned 15 in December of 2012. He will be 16 on the first day of Lacrosse as a freshman. He will be 19 and a half when he graduates. If he goes to Jake Reed next summer as a rising sophomore he will be competing against 14 year olds. If he has any ability, do we think he might standout? He also plays on a well known travel team at the 2017 level. Because thats the year he graduates. Now imagine this scenario playing out over and over. Sorry fellow Long Islanders we are be played.....

Just curious.How does one "hold his child back" Do you tell his teacher the child is immature? Do you force the child to fail his tests? How is done?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only way around this for NY kids is to PG after high school or leave HS early for a prohibitively expensive (for most of us) private boarding school and "reclassify". Or just not worry about it and let your kids follow any path that presents itself in the current structure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid was at Jake Reed 2017 he told me at least 5 or 6 kids said they are repeating 9th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just gone done watching the tapes of the Jake Reed Rising Freshman. The best players were very physical athletes and yes I am sure more than a few were held back. A few good stick skill guys were able to succeed but the run of the middle solid kid who finished 8th grade was simply not able to compete. I think what you will see is kids start to fan out into the two distinct groups a bit earlier than in previous year, that is one on a D-1 track and others on a D-3 track. The good news about this, is the parents won't be less held hostage by college camps and clubs. My advice is get an independent third party to give you a realistic evaluation of your son. After this event it became clear to me that my son will likely be better served going down a track that focuses on the NESCAC schools. He simply is not going to have the size or speed to play at the D-1 level and his stick skills while good are not great. Not everyone can play for Duke and schools like Middlebury etc are very attractive institutions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jake Reed Blue Chip via 3D was well worth the time. My sense is that you will have to go through the 3d process every year going forward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious.How does one "hold his child back" Do you tell his teacher the child is immature? Do you force the child to fail his tests? How is done?

Two ways. This was the plan early on when they waited until the boy was 6 1/2 before entering K. Then there's the private school or prep school way which has become very popular in certain corners, i.e. MD and PA. The kids go to public school until 8th grade. They then stay in public school for one more year for 9th grade. Now they decide, they want to go to one these prep schools. They then enter as a 9th grader. Repeating the 9th grade. Hence now you have a 2017 that in our world should be a 2016. But, 2017 is his grad year... There you have it, hold backs and grade repeaters.
Now with scenario above, it would be like taking a typical LI rising senior, and playing him down in a rising sophomore bracket. Think about the average good player you know next door, then give him that kind of age advantage. Suddenly that kids a superstar. At a recruiting camp he's a top player. Now take 6 or 7 of these kids and put them on team. Think that team has an advantage? Everything needs to go age based, birth certificate based. When that happens, this whole discussion goes away. Unfortunately, too many people invested in the status quo. The clubs that cheat, parents looking to game the system, private schools who want the money and lax championships, and the college coaches who love physically mature 19 1/2 yo freshmen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just gone done watching the tapes of the Jake Reed Rising Freshman. The best players were very physical athletes and yes I am sure more than a few were held back. A few good stick skill guys were able to succeed but the run of the middle solid kid who finished 8th grade was simply not able to compete. I think what you will see is kids start to fan out into the two distinct groups a bit earlier than in previous year, that is one on a D-1 track and others on a D-3 track. The good news about this, is the parents won't be less held hostage by college camps and clubs. My advice is get an independent third party to give you a realistic evaluation of your son. After this event it became clear to me that my son will likely be better served going down a track that focuses on the NESCAC schools. He simply is not going to have the size or speed to play at the D-1 level and his stick skills while good are not great. Not everyone can play for Duke and schools like Middlebury etc are very attractive institutions.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the NESCAC route is not so easy. Take a look at a NESCAC roster, all held back and PG kids. Just got back from NESCAC school camp and I talked to about 10 parents whose kids were held back or are in big time prep schools. NESCAC is basically D1 competition, the only difference is the NESCAC schools dont have the depth of a top D1 program. Oh and by the way your kid better be in the top 10 percent of his class or you can forget it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back from a D3 school lax camp. They had a coach from a big time prep school there who gave about an hour speech on the benefits of holding your kid back and/or doing a PG year. He was basically saying if you don't do it you're doing your child a disservice. So that's the wave of the future.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got back from a D3 school lax camp. They had a coach from a big time prep school there who gave about an hour speech on the benefits of holding your kid back and/or doing a PG year. He was basically saying if you don't do it you're doing your child a disservice. So that's the wave of the future.....

There you have it, example after example. Is there anyone now out there who actually believes the age "thing" is not a real issue with real consequences??!!! Total BS scam that is really hurting the LI lax kid. Does anyone really think that all of sudden our top team's just get caught up to? No, once and for all, our kids at the 8th grade level and up start to play these club teams from out of state, loaded with prep school kids, 1 to 2 years older. That's how they get a 16 yo on 2017 and 2016 teams. Because they go by grad year and not age. My neighbors kid is a 2014 rising senior and just turned 17 in June. Some kids on his team this summer are still 16... can you imagine how good those kids would look playing 2016 ball???
Just insanity...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kids are being hurt the kids on age or the kids being told by their parents they are not good enough to compete among kids their own age. The difference between a 14 yo and 15 yo physically and maturation wise is dramatic but not as dramatic with a 18 and 19 yo. The kids who were never moved up are less prone to injury while the kids s held back are used to being the bigger and stronger kids will not be able to handle the strength and pressure of being the younger kids when in Hs and college. Look at college and I bet more star players were never held back. Just read outliers to see the holding back concept fails as the kids are all matured. "You can always play up but never play down". I have no problem letting my kid playing with older kids. It will only make him stronger

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There you have it, example after example. Is there anyone now out there who actually believes the age "thing" is not a real issue with real consequences??!!!

LOL. Do you really have nothing better to do than obsess over a handful of kids who may repeat a grade? Tell your son to hit the wall, and stop crying like a baby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid played on age he would just be ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kids are being hurt the kids on age or the kids being told by their parents they are not good enough to compete among kids their own age. The difference between a 14 yo and 15 yo physically and maturation wise is dramatic but not as dramatic with a 18 and 19 yo. The kids who were never moved up are less prone to injury while the kids s held back are used to being the bigger and stronger kids will not be able to handle the strength and pressure of being the younger kids when in Hs and college. Look at college and I bet more star players were never held back. Just read outliers to see the holding back concept fails as the kids are all matured. "You can always play up but never play down". I have no problem letting my kid playing with older kids. It will only make him stronger

Maybe YOU should have repeated a grade, or at least a reading class!!! The OUTLIERS book confirms over decades that the older kids, aka kids born in the first 1/4 of the year, or now, the kids repeating a yr, are the ones that have MORE advantages with getting on the better teams, with better coaches, playing a better schedule. All translates to BETTER opportunities on the higher level. I suggest you re-read or try to find someone to translate the book to you.... Good luck...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to burst your bubble but MOST of these held back/repeaters come onto college campus with their feet running... Of course depends on individual college teams but for the most part they at least have a shot - where as, by ny standards anyways, most will be asked to redshirt if they are good and others will just be happy if they see the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think parents have to tell their kids ANYTHING because it's their kids that are on the fields fighting to win, not the parents (believe it or not!!). All I will say is to the parent that feels he needs to tell johnnny he's no good against these older better teams, put your son in a situation that benefits him - instead of being on the defensive. There are plenty of opportunities so look and you will find. Be creative. And most important - sometimes what is right for your son is not the path you intended to take. Open your eyes and be proactive. Your son will benefit in the long run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are nuts - he's not going anywhere!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uhm, I hate to tell you this, but that was a stupid rumor that some kids were joking about that dumb parents ran with. Check you back in a few weeks to tell you 'I told you so!'

Yup - you parents should really spend as much time as you do here on maybe reading a quality book or even getting involved in some physical activity. From what I see, there are more than a few out there that could use some conditioning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only way around this for NY kids is to PG after high school or leave HS early for a prohibitively expensive (for most of us) private boarding school and "reclassify". Or just not worry about it and let your kids follow any path that presents itself in the current structure.

Pretty sure there is an age rule (at least in most pg states) that the player can't reach his 20th bday during the season of his sport or maybe turn 20 on or before aug 1st of that year. That's right, 20, not 19!! This is going to blow most minds but the big pg schools are in states with this age rule. Although this was most popular with hockey, it has now filtered down to lax. I'm just passing info along to try to inform parents interested with this topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two ways. This was the plan early on when they waited until the boy was 6 1/2 before entering K. Then there's the private school or prep school way which has become very popular in certain corners, i.e. MD and PA. The kids go to public school until 8th grade. They then stay in public school for one more year for 9th grade. Now they decide, they want to go to one these prep schools. They then enter as a 9th grader. Repeating the 9th grade. Hence now you have a 2017 that in our world should be a 2016. But, 2017 is his grad year... There you have it, hold backs and grade repeaters.
Now with scenario above, it would be like taking a typical LI rising senior, and playing him down in a rising sophomore bracket. Think about the average good player you know next door, then give him that kind of age advantage. Suddenly that kids a superstar. At a recruiting camp he's a top player. Now take 6 or 7 of these kids and put them on team. Think that team has an advantage? Everything needs to go age based, birth certificate based. When that happens, this whole discussion goes away. Unfortunately, too many people invested in the status quo. The clubs that cheat, parents looking to game the system, private schools who want the money and lax championships, and the college coaches who love physically mature 19 1/2 yo freshmen.

It is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh, ok. Whatever you say. BTW, you should get a job as a spin doctor!!! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There you have it, example after example. Is there anyone now out there who actually believes the age "thing" is not a real issue with real consequences??!!! Total BS scam that is really hurting the LI lax kid. Does anyone really think that all of sudden our top team's just get caught up to? No, once and for all, our kids at the 8th grade level and up start to play these club teams from out of state, loaded with prep school kids, 1 to 2 years older. That's how they get a 16 yo on 2017 and 2016 teams. Because they go by grad year and not age. My neighbors kid is a 2014 rising senior and just turned 17 in June. Some kids on his team this summer are still 16... can you imagine how good those kids would look playing 2016 ball???
Just insanity...

Scary visual. And so so true. The stakes are high and I'm not taking about $$. I'm talking about IVY and ACC schools. There, I said it. Not all colleges are the same. This statement will shake it up a bit - interested in peoples thoughts.... And yes, even some NESCAC schools. Very, very smart kids go to these schools that all they do is study. Nothing else. Getting into these schools is nearly impossible unless your full time job is to study - or you have a supported application....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just to inform you for the next rankings, GC went undefeated at Patriot Games and won each game by at least 6. They are now done for the summer,However, players attending private schools will not be allowed to try out in the fall. and GC has played fl$ twice and has beaten them twice.

GC loses 2 defenseman and 3 middies as they are all going to Chaminade. 2 of the 3 middies didn't play at all while both defensemen started. It will be interesting to see how they do next year

No great loss...thentwo D men were second string when GC gets back three club team D men; two of who were on the winning Brine national championship team Long Island north and 3 who were at Jake Reed; two of which were on same team that went undefeated, scored 80+goals and gave up less than 20 goals. Those two players did not come off the field except for water.

GC will more than make up for the attrition to the private schools.

Mean thing to say about kids, you should see a DOCTOR for your angry issue and your delouisional issue, oh wait...

Happy for GC that they can make up for the loss to private schools. However, it's all relative. It's no secret that the competition level between the two schools are on way different levels and that GC gets along just fine, as their league doesn't require much skill and is weak competition. It must be boring to beat schools by 10 or more while playing the bench and water boy and playing manager etc. So before you make a statement about the skill level between the two leagues, make sure you know what you're talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There you have it, example after example. Is there anyone now out there who actually believes the age "thing" is not a real issue with real consequences??!!!

LOL. Do you really have nothing better to do than obsess over a handful of kids who may repeat a grade? Tell your son to hit the wall, and stop crying like a baby.

Classic response from a parent of a kid who's taught his son the only way he can be successful is by cheating the other kids and playing down. Excellent life lesson there super Dad. Can't wait to see how ur kid does when he gets to college and actually has to face competition his own age and older.... You wont be able to shelter him anymore, then we'll see who's crying like a baby... "Daddy those juniors and seniors are bigger stronger and faster and older than me, I can't compete boo hoo" But you'll be there to tell em " hit the wall champ". You loser... Now go LOL yourself!! And go get your shine box while you're at it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic response from a parent of a kid who's taught his son the only way he can be successful is by cheating the other kids and playing down. Excellent life lesson there super Dad. Can't wait to see how ur kid does when he gets to college and actually has to face competition his own age and older.... You wont be able to shelter him anymore, then we'll see who's crying like a baby... "Daddy those juniors and seniors are bigger stronger and faster and older than me, I can't compete boo hoo" But you'll be there to tell em " hit the wall champ". You loser... Now go LOL yourself!! And go get your shine box while you're at it...

Settle down, Francis.

My son is not "older" for his grade, but if his teams face one with a kid or kids who are older, I couldn't care less. I want him to have fun and get better. If he can play college lacrosse, that's great. But our focus is getting into the best college possible; lacrosse is a bonus.

God, you guys take yourselves way too seriously. The dads on this forum are the Don Quixote's of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Settle down, Francis.

My son is not "older" for his grade, but if his teams face one with a kid or kids who are older, I couldn't care less. I want him to have fun and get better. If he can play college lacrosse, that's great. But our focus is getting into the best college possible; lacrosse is a bonus.

God, you guys take yourselves way too seriously. The dads on this forum are the Don Quixote's of lacrosse.

Awesome literary reference.... You so cultured and educated, what an absolute tool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Settle down, Francis.

Awesome literary reference.... You so cultured and educated, what an absolute tool.

"you're" not "you". It is amazing how many grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes are consistently made by the good men of STRONG ISLAND.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 69 1 2 65 66 67 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard