Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Comsewogue vs ESM Girls' Lacrosse at 2:00pm & St Anthony's vs Sacred Heart at 6:00pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/17/22 07:02 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/17/22 07:00 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/17/22 06:02 PM
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 05/17/22 05:06 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/17/22 05:00 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,071
Posts334,726
Members2,434
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 61 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 60 61
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359085 12/03/21 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP Lost to Rebels in a scrimmage? Rebels cant beat anyone, town teams included...

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #359094 12/03/21 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels and Igloo seem to dominate the headlines on this forum. Rebels because the parents won't stop bragging and Igloo for all the wrong reasons. How about both of you just go away?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359103 12/03/21 01:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are we talking about? A , B, both? I can tell you the self proclaimed Rebels "A" team has won 2 games, yes 2, in the past year. And a tie at their last tournament. Not sure that warrants bragging. The Rebels B team is improved with good coaches. Leave it at that. ForceGloo should change name to Scamgloo as thats what happened to the parents and the kids

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359108 12/03/21 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are we talking about? A , B, both? I can tell you the self proclaimed Rebels "A" team has won 2 games, yes 2, in the past year. And a tie at their last tournament. Not sure that warrants bragging. The Rebels B team is improved with good coaches. Leave it at that. ForceGloo should change name to Scamgloo as thats what happened to the parents and the kids

Speaking of "ForceGloo", I wish Force still had teams.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #359127 12/03/21 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Force was decent at this age. Both A and B. But these clubs always seem to fold, for one reason or another. And then you see some teams with 1 1/2 teams or teams with 35. My opinion as somebody who has been there, this HS now, so find a team with dedicated coaches and a normal roster and try to go there. These years of club lax are critical and a stable situation is key. Ask yourself if you’re on a half team or team with 35 kids how beneficial this will be showcased. It will likely be a waste.Not seeing playing time at this point means you should be doing a full re evaluation of things ASAP. Again imho.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359129 12/03/21 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are we talking about? A , B, both? I can tell you the self proclaimed Rebels "A" team has won 2 games, yes 2, in the past year. And a tie at their last tournament. Not sure that warrants bragging. The Rebels B team is improved with good coaches. Leave it at that. ForceGloo should change name to Scamgloo as thats what happened to the parents and the kids

Speaking of "ForceGloo", I wish Force still had teams.

They are now called FlurrFace

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359191 12/05/21 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
STOP Lost to Rebels in a scrimmage? Rebels cant beat anyone, town teams included...


Rebels did beat Express North Black this fall in a 4 way after tri star was cancelled. Who is ranked #3 in country..

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359240 12/06/21 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359322 12/06/21 04:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

The Rebels B team can beat Igloo because Igloo doesn't really have a B team, they have A team guests masquerading as the B team and their A team can't beat anyone. Mind blown. Igloo, mission statement; The Anti-travel Pro Money Travel Team

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359359 12/06/21 11:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

The Rebels B team can beat Igloo because Igloo doesn't really have a B team, they have A team guests masquerading as the B team and their A team can't beat anyone. Mind blown. Igloo, mission statement; The Anti-travel Pro Money Travel Team

We get it, you don’t like igloo. Move on already

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359439 12/07/21 01:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

The Rebels B team can beat Igloo because Igloo doesn't really have a B team, they have A team guests masquerading as the B team and their A team can't beat anyone. Mind blown. Igloo, mission statement; The Anti-travel Pro Money Travel Team

We get it, you don’t like igloo. Move on already
What wrong Igloo parent, someone scratch your new Escalade in the parking lot?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #359524 12/08/21 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has to be the LOWEST of the LOW on here. Let me ask you all something, if your kid was doing this in any capacity it would be considered "CYBER BULLYING" so why do you feel that what you are doing is any different, because you're older? If that is your answer you are really in need of some soul searching. This site was good for looking up camps, clinics, tournaments and showcases but now all it does is give really disgruntled parents a way to take out their frustrations on programs coaches or even sometime actual kids (WHICH IS CRIMINAL). ALL of these programs are flawed, WHY, because they are all a business and if you cannot see through that then that is YOUR PROBLEM. Stop thinking your kid is better than they are, again, that is your problem. If your kid got bumped from the A team to the B team because he didn't hit puberty yet, it is what it is and you move on. He will find his way back to the top if and when HE decides it's time not the parent that NEVER did anything at this level. ALL of these programs offer something that can help a kid, ALL OF THEM. It is your job as a parent to find that gap not complain about it just because you want to be on one of the top programs because of name recognition. In less than 3 years, this is ALL DONE, 50% will play at D1, D2 or D3 programs 50% will find their niche in life outside of lacrosse and now the parents will need to scream and yell about something else. PLEASE GET OVER THIS WHOLE thing and just do the right thing for your child. There is good and bad in everything. My kid plays, my kid is good, my kid IS NOT GREAT. My kid is exactly where he needs to be right now and if i see any change in that it's MY responsibility to address the situation, first, with my son and wife, then with the coach if need be. it is not my responsibility to come on here and blast the program the coaches or the parents for that matter. Type your comments, let them sit a little before hitting send and if you need to reply then go look in the mirror afterwards and ask yourself "how embarrassed would my kid be if he knew i was blasting another team or his own team for that matter and what would be the consequences if people found out?" because in the recruiting process social media deviants will get your potential scholarship handed over to a lesser ability player with parents that kept to themselves and your stud will wonder why for the future years. How is that fair, your kid did nothing but what was asked of him by his coaches throughout the years, but dad (or mom) didn't think that was good enough. Come on man! Happy Holidays All!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359536 12/08/21 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This started out as a good rant w/a few good points but after the first few lines I fell asleep... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #359552 12/08/21 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez, where does a guy gotta go to have fun around here.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359566 12/08/21 05:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This has to be the LOWEST of the LOW on here. Let me ask you all something, if your kid was doing this in any capacity it would be considered "CYBER BULLYING" so why do you feel that what you are doing is any different, because you're older? If that is your answer you are really in need of some soul searching. This site was good for looking up camps, clinics, tournaments and showcases but now all it does is give really disgruntled parents a way to take out their frustrations on programs coaches or even sometime actual kids (WHICH IS CRIMINAL). ALL of these programs are flawed, WHY, because they are all a business and if you cannot see through that then that is YOUR PROBLEM. Stop thinking your kid is better than they are, again, that is your problem. If your kid got bumped from the A team to the B team because he didn't hit puberty yet, it is what it is and you move on. He will find his way back to the top if and when HE decides it's time not the parent that NEVER did anything at this level. ALL of these programs offer something that can help a kid, ALL OF THEM. It is your job as a parent to find that gap not complain about it just because you want to be on one of the top programs because of name recognition. In less than 3 years, this is ALL DONE, 50% will play at D1, D2 or D3 programs 50% will find their niche in life outside of lacrosse and now the parents will need to scream and yell about something else. PLEASE GET OVER THIS WHOLE thing and just do the right thing for your child. There is good and bad in everything. My kid plays, my kid is good, my kid IS NOT GREAT. My kid is exactly where he needs to be right now and if i see any change in that it's MY responsibility to address the situation, first, with my son and wife, then with the coach if need be. it is not my responsibility to come on here and blast the program the coaches or the parents for that matter. Type your comments, let them sit a little before hitting send and if you need to reply then go look in the mirror afterwards and ask yourself "how embarrassed would my kid be if he knew i was blasting another team or his own team for that matter and what would be the consequences if people found out?" because in the recruiting process social media deviants will get your potential scholarship handed over to a lesser ability player with parents that kept to themselves and your stud will wonder why for the future years. How is that fair, your kid did nothing but what was asked of him by his coaches throughout the years, but dad (or mom) didn't think that was good enough. Come on man! Happy Holidays All!

Worst post of 2021

Like Reply Quote
Page 46 of 61 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 60 61
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4