BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 172 of 267 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not surprised considering their coach is RAGE. The kids on Hawks do not understand the concept of sportsmanship or being humble. Kids on the team posting disparaging things about other teams constantly, talk trash about teams while on the field.

They simply are not what they once were. They cut the wrong goalie, depend on the coaches kid too much and hardly play some kids on their team.

My son's team played them this past weekend, did not do well, only scored 2 on them and we were glad for the experience. Would not be upset to not deal with their antics or parents on the sidelines. They have 3 parents who are not role models for their kids and talk almost as much as the kids. The owner of that team should look to see how that team represents themselves. Sure they used to win a lot, but what are they teaching the boys?

Out of all the teams we played, they were the only one where the coach has to bark at the kids and tell them exactly what to do at all times, let the kids play and be themselves!

So 3 poorly behaved parents on a team of 20-25? That seems light compared to most teams you see at tournaments.

Yes, but those three are act so Hawkward

Agreed that it is their institutional culture. I think most of the parents are very happy to be part of that toxicity. They put the window sticker right next their Yacht Club sticker to show "their" elite status. But since a large number of those kids don't actually contribute to the outcome, it transparent empty social boasting. I was approached through intermediaries about taking my son there a few different times over the years. I spoke to my son about the offer. My son told me point blank: "Don't waste your money, I won't play for that coach." He could have been winning all of the time and playing/practicing at a higher level; but he declined because of his and their character. (He (not me) described the kids on that team that he knows from school as arrogant and jerks, except for a couple.) That may be to the detriment of his lacrosse development and future recruiting stock. But that is only part of his life. At the end of the day, I don't want that kind of guy to be a role model in son's life. I am very proud of his (my son's) values. He plays for a coach that is very knowledgeable and more importantly very human. The team has fun and and wins a fair bit.

Would you mind saying what team your son is on? I feel like many elite 2026 teams do not have much fun. Division 1 college players say that lacrosse is like a full time grind, and sadly many 8th grade players who are on track to play at that level already feel that way too. When the fall season ended, my son said that he needed a break until spring, as did several of his teammates. I know you are just one parent's opinion but I would be interested to know what team can win its share at the elite level and still have fun.

Do you still wear your mask outside after your three boosters?

That seems like an appropriate spurious attack on someone who is only trying to neutrally find a positive environment for their child. No wonder your ex-wife started drinking before you got home every night. That parent, like your ex, just wants to escape a negative environment.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not surprised considering their coach is RAGE. The kids on Hawks do not understand the concept of sportsmanship or being humble. Kids on the team posting disparaging things about other teams constantly, talk trash about teams while on the field.

They simply are not what they once were. They cut the wrong goalie, depend on the coaches kid too much and hardly play some kids on their team.

My son's team played them this past weekend, did not do well, only scored 2 on them and we were glad for the experience. Would not be upset to not deal with their antics or parents on the sidelines. They have 3 parents who are not role models for their kids and talk almost as much as the kids. The owner of that team should look to see how that team represents themselves. Sure they used to win a lot, but what are they teaching the boys?

Out of all the teams we played, they were the only one where the coach has to bark at the kids and tell them exactly what to do at all times, let the kids play and be themselves!

So 3 poorly behaved parents on a team of 20-25? That seems light compared to most teams you see at tournaments.

Yes, but those three are act so Hawkward

Agreed that it is their institutional culture. I think most of the parents are very happy to be part of that toxicity. They put the window sticker right next their Yacht Club sticker to show "their" elite status. But since a large number of those kids don't actually contribute to the outcome, it transparent empty social boasting. I was approached through intermediaries about taking my son there a few different times over the years. I spoke to my son about the offer. My son told me point blank: "Don't waste your money, I won't play for that coach." He could have been winning all of the time and playing/practicing at a higher level; but he declined because of his and their character. (He (not me) described the kids on that team that he knows from school as arrogant and jerks, except for a couple.) That may be to the detriment of his lacrosse development and future recruiting stock. But that is only part of his life. At the end of the day, I don't want that kind of guy to be a role model in son's life. I am very proud of his (my son's) values. He plays for a coach that is very knowledgeable and more importantly very human. The team has fun and and wins a fair bit.

Would you mind saying what team your son is on? I feel like many elite 2026 teams do not have much fun. Division 1 college players say that lacrosse is like a full time grind, and sadly many 8th grade players who are on track to play at that level already feel that way too. When the fall season ended, my son said that he needed a break until spring, as did several of his teammates. I know you are just one parent's opinion but I would be interested to know what team can win its share at the elite level and still have fun.

Sorry your kid got cut from the Hawks.

He didn't. But thank you for validating his decision.

Of course he did. Now Hit The Wall !! better luck next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

A classic case of anosognosia- reality: not everyone wants to be a Hawk. You give those prior posts credence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid wants to have fun, play Rec, club lax (especially if the desire is to win) is about winning and trying to get the club reputation boosted as well generate interest from high schools and potentially colleges. Winning makes things fun, that involves putting in the work on the field (practice & games) as well as off (consistent stickwork & shooting sessions - daily to 3-4 days a week). If your kid wants to play at a top MIAA school, or in college this is what it takes. Whether all want to believe it or not thats on you. The blueprint has been laid out for a while now. You can follow it or be wise. Save your money for club and put it into a college fun where it’s better spent. If your kid doesn’t at least out work the other players on the field, works on his skills without being asked, and/or hasn’t been recruited by clubs that are better. Then they aren’t likely fit, at this point because we all know some kids turn it on later than other, for top tier clubs. I’ve had a older kid who played on a team with a kid who seemingly peaked at 7-8th grade (hold back kid) until others (on age kids) surpassed him (physically & in skill level) later. All of those kids whom I know personally, put in countless hours in the gym, with shooting coaches, and with sports psychologists. It’s clear that a lot of you toll the Hawks. Stop worrying and commenting so much on them and encourage your kids to work on being their best instead of complaining and trying to find fault in the teams who they cannot beat. Stop worrying about the parents you don’t know and raise your kids by example, showing them how to successfully overcome life’s challenges when they come. Be a parent, instead of a troll on a anonymous message board. The Hawks parents could give 2 schittz what you think about them. They, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, just want to see their kids do well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys remember when I came up with the term Hawkward and you all loved me for a minute. No one else can say it. But I can.
Kinda weird post considering I’m the one that came up with the term. But you can take the credit now that it has worn out it’s welcome. #hawkwardinitstrueform

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid wants to have fun, play Rec, club lax (especially if the desire is to win) is about winning and trying to get the club reputation boosted as well generate interest from high schools and potentially colleges. Winning makes things fun, that involves putting in the work on the field (practice & games) as well as off (consistent stickwork & shooting sessions - daily to 3-4 days a week). If your kid wants to play at a top MIAA school, or in college this is what it takes. Whether all want to believe it or not thats on you. The blueprint has been laid out for a while now. You can follow it or be wise. Save your money for club and put it into a college fun where it’s better spent. If your kid doesn’t at least out work the other players on the field, works on his skills without being asked, and/or hasn’t been recruited by clubs that are better. Then they aren’t likely fit, at this point because we all know some kids turn it on later than other, for top tier clubs. I’ve had a older kid who played on a team with a kid who seemingly peaked at 7-8th grade (hold back kid) until others (on age kids) surpassed him (physically & in skill level) later. All of those kids whom I know personally, put in countless hours in the gym, with shooting coaches, and with sports psychologists. It’s clear that a lot of you toll the Hawks. Stop worrying and commenting so much on them and encourage your kids to work on being their best instead of complaining and trying to find fault in the teams who they cannot beat. Stop worrying about the parents you don’t know and raise your kids by example, showing them how to successfully overcome life’s challenges when they come. Be a parent, instead of a troll on a anonymous message board. The Hawks parents could give 2 schittz what you think about them. They, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, just want to see their kids do well.

Finally the " Oracle of the Hawks " speaks out. Now with your sage advice we can go go forward on our quest of seeking the MIAA pastures. Which leads us to, what we all seek, the College Holy land.

Before you our mighty Oracle of the Hawks, we thought the way to the Holy Land was with holdbacks, Hit The Wall, Elite Clubs and complaining about the Hawks. Now we know better and we are better for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys remember when I came up with the term Hawkward and you all loved me for a minute. No one else can say it. But I can.
Kinda weird post considering I’m the one that came up with the term. But you can take the credit now that it has worn out it’s welcome. #hawkwardinitstrueform

No *I* did you’re both liars.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said I was speaking for the HAWKS? There you go trolling again. I was just stating the facts. Oracle or whatever you want to call me. Doesn’t matter at all to me. Just stop fooling yourselves otherwise. I’ve had multiple kids go through this process, the arguments always start with how intense a program is, then to the holdbacks, then to whatever else excuse comes up. My kids weren’t on the positive side of all of the aforementioned examples, but I learned what reality is when it comes to kids who want to play this sport at a high level. Thanks for the nickname.

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said I was speaking for the HAWKS? There you go trolling again. I was just stating the facts. Oracle or whatever you want to call me. Doesn’t matter at all to me. Just stop fooling yourselves otherwise. I’ve had multiple kids go through this process, the arguments always start with how intense a program is, then to the holdbacks, then to whatever else excuse comes up. My kids weren’t on the positive side of all of the aforementioned examples, but I learned what reality is when it comes to kids who want to play this sport at a high level. Thanks for the nickname.

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣
I wish this forum let us post memes. I have a good one for this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Oh - wise Oracle, since my son is probably too inferior for the Hawks, should I try sacrificing him like Abraham on the mountain top in the hopes that one of my next sons is deemed fit by the lacrosse gods, or should I reclass him to redo 5th grade since they may are now teaching cursive again, so that he may be a full 3 years older than his peers. I ask you, mighty Oracle because I only want what is best for him, so that I too may someday wear a Hawks sweatshirt with my mail order skinny jeans and drink whiskey from a Dunkin Donuts cup on the side line and lambaste other kids who are younger than him but in the same graduating class? That is what is best for my son, right? Asking for a friend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Oh - wise Oracle, since my son is probably too inferior for the Hawks, should I try sacrificing him like Abraham on the mountain top in the hopes that one of my next sons is deemed fit by the lacrosse gods, or should I reclass him to redo 5th grade since they may are now teaching cursive again, so that he may be a full 3 years older than his peers. I ask you, mighty Oracle because I only want what is best for him, so that I too may someday wear a Hawks sweatshirt with my mail order skinny jeans and drink whiskey from a Dunkin Donuts cup on the side line and lambaste other kids who are younger than him but in the same graduating class? That is what is best for my son, right? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend that his friend is obsessed with boys lacrosse and not much fun to be around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While your intentions are good, your actions are wicked. Save your money & time. Put the boi on Rec and let him be an all star! The confidence he gets from that will serve him better in his future endeavors. All of your options all involve not only wasting money, which you can get back, but also time which is limited.

Save the money and send your fee for this wise sage advice to my Venmo @OOTH before 5pm today or I will sacrifice him for you.

Go in peace, walk in the light 🤝

OOTH👁

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this on the Boys HS forum just now after the fall NHSLS tournament yesterday. Maybe the Oracle isn’t off at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

“ Football Season! Many teams missing players and many teams just getting kids back from football this past week. You can tell the teams that have been practicing for weeks/months together. Didnt look like many teams used this tournament for what its supposed to be which is a recruitong Tournament. Ego driven coaches playing all comitted kids the entire time.Blind leading the blind on some sidelines. Development of players and team success is out the door.Indivdual success by few players seem to carry and hide how bad the coaching is on some of these teams. Anyone can coach 3,4,5 star players.
High School lax model.
Pay $2500 bucks for club a year from 3rd grade through high school with little to know development
Pay $2000 bucks for personal individual training a year to actually get better so you can compete on your club team
If that fails then Reclass
Pay $ Hundreds of dolllars in High School Recruiting tournaments/onkly to see the already committed play or your on you high school coaches club team
Lack of Development continues in High School/Coaching Egos continue”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Tell your friend that his friend is obsessed with boys lacrosse and not much fun to be around.

Hard to make the Hawks look good. Sadly the two posters above are doing just that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Please oh wise Oracle of the Hawks, respond in a manor that your flock can understand. Jeans to tight? A little to much from thy cup. We need a more soothing response as we are just beginning our climb onto the pastures of the MIAA and the wearing of thy Hawks sweatshirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I invented it , didnt I ? I did give the meaning which is being abused by the Hawk faithful,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I invented it , didnt I ? I did give the meaning which is being abused by the Hawk faithful,

Well this is Hawkward

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

A classic case of anosognosia- reality: not everyone wants to be a Hawk. You give those prior posts credence.

Half the current Hawks and parents don't want to be a Hawk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

And the other half act so Hawkward !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the bizarre person talking to himself on this board. Seek help and please stop.

To anyone at the Elite6 today. How did it go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the bizarre person talking to himself on this board. Seek help and please stop.

Elite 6 was awesome. Lots more younger players there, like 2028/29/30

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Toe Draggers ran the table.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "Toe Draggers" went undefeated and won the Championship, beating FCA's entry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 6 was awesome. Lots more younger players there, like 2028/29/30

The Oracle says that the outcome is uncertain. Wait, that is my magic eight ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Troll much. The same group has been together for years. They have every opportunity to leave. The only kids who left have been cut

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash that the stud players are not practicing 3-4 times a week year round on skills and drills. Those players trying to become studs may be forced by their dads to do so, but will flame out and lose interest because you made the game not fun anymore. Let them be themselves and have fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash that the stud players are not practicing 3-4 times a week year round on skills and drills. Those players trying to become studs may be forced by their dads to do so, but will flame out and lose interest because you made the game not fun anymore. Let them be themselves and have fun.

What else are the voices in you head sayin?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of lost parents on this board. You can tell who is and isn't pretty easily. grow up and talk about lacrosse. All the other garbage is just rubbish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please name these stud middle school players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the November 19 US Lacrosse rankings of eleven potential HoCo elite teams this spring. Nobody says these rankings are perfect, but it is nice to have some data to reality check the BOTC board.

I will go out on a limb and predict that the final spring HoCo standings will be pretty close to this ranking. But feel free to come back in May and tell me I was crazy.

Pretty amazing to have 7 of the top 25 national teams in one league.

2 - Crabs
4 - DC Express
9 - Hawks
14 - Looneys
17 - MadLax
22- True
24 - VLC
39 - TRW
43 - FCA
46 - NextLevel
54 - Top Caliber

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for finally asking. Here are a couple of the more recent discussions I have had with myself.

We chase happiness but do not get it too often. Will we get it; if we stop chasing it?
Is it right to do nothing at times and just feel happy about it?
Cakes are important in birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, weddings, and what not; still it is not the main course menu, just a dessert palate. Wonder why?
What would happen; if the sun does not rise tomorrow and it’s all dark around; how will the world look like?
Which statement is correct? A bottle is half-filled or a bottle half empty.
What is more important for you? Chasing dreams or accomplishing goals.
Saying ‘sorry’ and ‘thank you’ too often is a sign of courtesy that everyone does and few only feel.
Why is Valentine’s Day celebrated with red roses, red dress, red cards, and red lipstick? Will it look odd, if any other color is used to celebrate the day? Will it be worth it?
The words wire and fire consist of three same letters and one, unlike letter? Think of a few more such words?
Celebrating birthdays is a reminder that we have one less year to live in this world.
The irony of life is, just as we celebrate our birthdays every year; we also pass our death date every year; it’s just we are not aware of it.
Our stomach churns and digests all food in the same way. Then, why do we eat food in categories of ‘starters’, ‘main course’, ‘condiments’, ‘desserts’? Why can’t everything be eaten together?
Have you ever tried sleeping with eyes wide open?
Can we have a new world only with short men and tall women?
Birthday wishes come with tons of love and best wishes. How to measure tons?
Snails play hide and seek with us. When touched, it gets into the shell and again makes a sneak peek out.
Human brains have a rewind and fast forward button, know why? Because we are equally competent to delve into our past and make unlimited plans for the future.
The letter ‘W’ is made of two ‘V’, but it is pronounced as double ‘U’; why so?
Incorrect is spelled incorrect in a dictionary.
Which one do you think is right? ‘Fire is on everything’ or ‘Everything on fire’
A parcel sent by a car is called a shipment, but a parcel sent by a ship is called Cargo. Why is it so?
Love completes your Life or Life Can complete your Love – which one do you believe and follow?
In an aircraft, which armrest is yours, if you sit in the middle?
How would your handwriting be, if you start writing with the less used hand?
What happens when a poison expires? Does it become more poisonous or no longer remains so?
Quicksand drowns you slowly. So it should be called slow sand. isn’t it?
Twins are like buy one, get one free. Isn’t it great?
A spoon made of gold can be called silverware? Right?
Pineapple has a weird name. It neither has a pine nor has an apple.
A pancake is not a cake.
Everyone remembers what you did in your childhood; except you. Were you drunk?
Do dentists go to other dentists, when they need a tooth extraction?
Clapping hands is all about hitting yourself when you like something.
Is it difficult to fool people on a fool’s day?
The letter ‘ee’ is silent in the word bee.
PASSWORD’ is to be kept a secret, but it means to be passed on to others.
A baby wakes up every now and then; still, we say “slept like a baby”.
Is there a single job that was not built around the idea of helping others?
The guy who invented ‘weekends’ was an absolute genius.
Don’t you think that your first birthday is actually your second one? The first one happened the day you were born.
Why are emoticons always yellow?
There should be a reality show where you need to find the edge of the world and say ‘bye’ ‘bye’ to your spouse.
“Go to bed”, you will feel good the next morning. It is the human version of “Put it off and put it back on again?”
Why do girls with straight hair curl it; and girls with curly hair straighten it? Amazing!
It’s not fair indeed – chocolates can stain your teeth brown but a chewing gum doesn’t stain them white.
We say noses run but they are fixed in one place. Is it even possible?
‘X’ and ‘Y’ are used more in algebra than in English
There are many places you have visited for the last time.
Photographs and images are either square or rectangular, but the camera lens is circular.
Eyelashes prevent things from entering our eyes but it’s the eyelashes that tickle eyes quite often. Weird.

That felt good. I am glad that some (besides the Oracle) finally used this forum for good instead of evil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the November 19 US Lacrosse rankings of eleven potential HoCo elite teams this spring. Nobody says these rankings are perfect, but it is nice to have some data to reality check the BOTC board.

I will go out on a limb and predict that the final spring HoCo standings will be pretty close to this ranking. But feel free to come back in May and tell me I was crazy.

2 - Crabs
4 - DC Express
9 - Hawks
14 - Looneys
17 - MadLax
22- True
24 - VLC
39 - TRW
43 - FCA
46 - NextLevel
54 - Top Caliber

I would switch Hawks with DC Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 - Crabs
4 - DC Express
9 - Hawks
14 - Looneys
17 - MadLax
22- True
24 - VLC
39 - TRW
43 - FCA
46 - NextLevel
54 - Top Caliber

I would switch Hawks with DC Express.

I would switch Madlax and VLC, but then have them trade jerseys and switch back. Cause, ... you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "Toe Draggers" went undefeated and won the Championship, beating FCA's entry.
Uh -oh - sounds like a new new sheriff in town. Look out Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for finally asking. Here are a couple of the more recent discussions I have had with myself.

We chase happiness but do not get it too often. Will we get it; if we stop chasing it?
Cakes are important in birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, weddings, and what not; still it is not the main course menu, just a dessert palate. Wonder why?
What would happen; if the sun does not rise tomorrow and it’s all dark around; how will the world look like?
Saying ‘sorry’ and ‘thank you’ too often is a sign of courtesy that everyone does and few only feel.
Why is Valentine’s Day celebrated with red roses, red dress, red cards, and red lipstick? Will it look odd, if any other color is used to celebrate the day? Will it be worth it?
The words wire and fire consist of three same letters and one, unlike letter? Think of a few more such words?
Celebrating birthdays is a reminder that we have one less year to live in this world.
The irony of life is, just as we celebrate our birthdays every year; we also pass our death date every year; it’s just we are not aware of it.
Our stomach churns and digests all food in the same way. Then, why do we eat food in categories of ‘starters’, ‘main course’, ‘condiments’, ‘desserts’? Why can’t everything be eaten together?
Snails play hide and seek with us. When touched, it gets into the shell and again makes a sneak peek out.
Human brains have a rewind and fast forward button, know why? Because we are equally competent to delve into our past and make unlimited plans for the future.
Which one do you think is right? ‘Fire is on everything’ or ‘Everything on fire’
A parcel sent by a car is called a shipment, but a parcel sent by a ship is called Cargo. Why is it so?
Love completes your Life or Life Can complete your Love – which one do you believe and follow?
What happens when a poison expires? Does it become more poisonous or no longer remains so?
A pancake is not a cake.
Don’t you think that your first birthday is actually your second one? The first one happened the day you were born.
There should be a reality show where you need to find the edge of the world and say ‘bye’ ‘bye’ to your spouse.
“Go to bed”, you will feel good the next morning. It is the human version of “Put it off and put it back on again?”
Why do girls with straight hair curl it; and girls with curly hair straighten it? Amazing!
It’s not fair indeed – chocolates can stain your teeth brown but a chewing gum doesn’t stain them white.
Photographs and images are either square or rectangular, but the camera lens is circular.
Eyelashes prevent things from entering our eyes but it’s the eyelashes that tickle eyes quite often. Weird.

That felt good. I am glad that some (besides the Oracle) finally used this forum for good instead of evil.

You need a hobby. No one is reading all of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A pancake is not a cake.

TLDR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A pancake is not a cake.

You need a hobby. No one is reading all of this.

I read it. And it was glorious, thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A pancake is not a cake.

The lone authors from top to bottom needs some meds, stat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This lame excuse as to why Johnny got cut from the Hawks? #Hitthewall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 - Crabs
4 - DC Express
9 - Hawks
14 - Looneys
17 - MadLax
22- True
24 - VLC
39 - TRW
43 - FCA
46 - NextLevel
54 - Top Caliber

You have to play at least 4 games to be ranked - so you can add 91 to that list in a few weeks after they play in IMCLA in FLA.

Like Reply Quote
Page 172 of 267 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard