Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who said I was speaking for the HAWKS? There you go trolling again. I was just stating the facts. Oracle or whatever you want to call me. Doesn’t matter at all to me. Just stop fooling yourselves otherwise. I’ve had multiple kids go through this process, the arguments always start with how intense a program is, then to the holdbacks, then to whatever else excuse comes up. My kids weren’t on the positive side of all of the aforementioned examples, but I learned what reality is when it comes to kids who want to play this sport at a high level. Thanks for the nickname.

Go in peace.

OOTH 🤣

Oh - wise Oracle, since my son is probably too inferior for the Hawks, should I try sacrificing him like Abraham on the mountain top in the hopes that one of my next sons is deemed fit by the lacrosse gods, or should I reclass him to redo 5th grade since they may are now teaching cursive again, so that he may be a full 3 years older than his peers. I ask you, mighty Oracle because I only want what is best for him, so that I too may someday wear a Hawks sweatshirt with my mail order skinny jeans and drink whiskey from a Dunkin Donuts cup on the side line and lambaste other kids who are younger than him but in the same graduating class? That is what is best for my son, right? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend that his friend is obsessed with boys lacrosse and not much fun to be around.

Hard to make the Hawks look good. Sadly the two posters above are doing just that.