Top 40 Ranked Fresh Has Been Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 08:24 AM
Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 08:13 AM
High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 08:09 AM
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 08:02 AM
Next Level WINS 2026!
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 07:59 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,082
Posts335,744
Members2,439
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #356280 11/11/21 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don’t know how top guns is gonna do this season. They went 0-3 at the tourney today. They were playing pretty good teams though so it could be that

They didn't play a team within the top-14 based on this summer's rankings.

Prime Time is solid team, Monster is okay. I would put Top Guns around 25-35, they were 36th last season.

Of course, Fall Ball means equal playing time, kids missing for soccer, etc, so take scores with a grain of salt.

Prime Time gets YJ and Eagle stix this weekend. We will understand how good they are after this weekend.

They aren’t in that zip code. They would have their hands full with YJ B.

Shame no Maryland teams are playing. I think they have a tournament too. Hero's and M&D would have been a nice tournament with Eagle and YJ. Would have been fun to watch up here.......Good luck to everyone this weekend (especially our local teams)

Ugh, dreading the stazidei sidelines. I hope the coaches play to win during the eagle stix game at least. Last time they played everyone we almost lost to lame FLG.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #356281 11/11/21 07:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know how top guns is gonna do this season. They went 0-3 at the tourney today. They were playing pretty good teams though so it could be that

Prime Time is solid team, Monster is okay. I would put Top Guns around 25-35, they were 36th last season.

Of course, Fall Ball means equal playing time, kids missing for soccer, etc, so take scores with a grain of salt.

Prime Time gets YJ and Eagle stix this weekend. We will understand how good they are after this weekend.

Shame no Maryland teams are playing. I think they have a tournament too. Hero's and M&D would have been a nice tournament with Eagle and YJ. Would have been fun to watch up here.......Good luck to everyone this weekend (especially our local teams)

YJ will get Heros and Aces at Live Love Lax. and Prime Time will get YJ B.

PT is playing Eagle Stix and YJA on Saturday - not sure what you're looking at

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #356286 11/11/21 09:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire plays everyone. Plenty of spots open if you’re not happy with the coaching or playing time.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #356295 11/11/21 10:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they are cram free

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356299 11/11/21 11:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire plays everyone. Plenty of spots open if you’re not happy with the coaching or playing time.

There is a reason why spots are open…..

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #356313 11/12/21 09:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a reason why spots are open…..

Guess you're new here.....Empire parents get sarcasm...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356321 11/12/21 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, dreading the stazidei sidelines. I hope the coaches play to win during the eagle stix game at least. Last time they played everyone we almost lost to lame FLG.

My god. So much whining. If it is so bad, why do you willingly fork over money to play there? Talk with your feet instead of being a sheep.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356326 11/12/21 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"My god. So much whining. If it is so bad, why do you willingly fork over money to play there? Talk with your feet instead of being a sheep".

LOL....I'm stealing that one.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #356338 11/12/21 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of teams play equally in the fall, in order to validate talent level of each kid.

MY daughters team was down at half to two different top-5 teams a few weeks ago, ended up losing by 5-7 goals as we rotated all in the game equally.

spring/summer is the time to really pull out the stops.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356384 11/12/21 05:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"We" almost lost to FLG?? So you were out there playing? Your would probably pass out with one run up the field. Give me a break, it's fall lax. Once spring comes the same 12-14 girls will play the whole game, and your precious daughter will get her playing time or will she? A lot of new girls maybe she will be one of them on the bench, also your boy is not the head coach anymore. Should start sucking up to the new head coach(I'm guessing you have)

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #356420 11/13/21 12:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ situation headed into first real tourney. Grazzy butt kissers rooting for failure, bench warmers rooting for failure, staddy has his wife and daughter rooting for him but that’s it. New girls feeling optimistic and excited but that will get crushed before thanksgiving. I’ll try and report live from jersey but don’t want to get busted. Must win game vs. eagle stix.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356426 11/13/21 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ situation headed into first real tourney. Grazzy butt kissers rooting for failure, bench warmers rooting for failure, staddy has his wife and daughter rooting for him but that’s it. New girls feeling optimistic and excited but that will get crushed before thanksgiving. I’ll try and report live from jersey but don’t want to get busted. Must win game vs. eagle stix.

What tourney is YJ playing? My daughter is at Fall Draw today and they aren’t playing but Eagle Stix Is.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356432 11/13/21 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax for the cure at New Egypt HS.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #356507 11/13/21 11:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this drama. What I really need to know.....is how long till people move to a slightly competitive cram free club.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #356533 11/14/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Elevate?

Like Reply Quote
Page 24 of 55 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 54 55