BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 73 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tilts = $ grab

Her training is literally under $30 and she trains kids for free whose families can’t afford it mine being one of them. She picked my daughter up out of a very dark place with the sport. She was ready to quit due to bad experiences with previous school and travel coaches. Sam got through to her and continued training her for free when we couldn’t afford it. It’s so sad to see someone who clearly has something to gain by starting rumors about her. If you’ve never worked with her you really have no idea how much she cares about these kids and gives her all to them. It’s taken us 15 years of our kids life to find a coach who inspires her so whatever vendetta you have please keep it to yourself.

Agreed. These people are insane. I myself, as a prev club coach, boys coach and former D1 player. Samantha Tilts has been nothing but a model leader. On, and off the field. It is obvious that there are those on here with a grudge against her. For one reason or another. The only way they think they can get back at her is by hiding on here anonymously, with false claims and absurd narratives. Sad actually.
Tilts = $ grab

Her training is literally under $30 and she trains kids for free whose families can’t afford it mine being one of them. She picked my daughter up out of a very dark place with the sport. She was ready to quit due to bad experiences with previous school and travel coaches. Sam got through to her and continued training her for free when we couldn’t afford it. It’s so sad to see someone who clearly has something to gain by starting rumors about her. If you’ve never worked with her you really have no idea how much she cares about these kids and gives her all to them. It’s taken us 15 years of our kids life to find a coach who inspires her so whatever vendetta you have please keep it to yourself.

Agreed. These people are insane. I myself, as a prev club coach, boys coach and former D1 player. Samantha Tilts has been nothing but a model leader. On, and off the field. It is obvious that there are those on here with a grudge against her. For one reason or another. The only way they think they can get back at her is by hiding on here anonymously, with false claims and absurd narratives. Sad actually.

What’s sad is that you are doing more posting lies on here about yourself than actual coaching. Reputations are made over time based on field success and not the lies you tell them on Back of the Cage.
Please stop talking about yourself and badmouthing others over and over. The only one attempting to change their narrative is you.
Sorry-The bashing of other clubs in the hopes that their players will come to you isn’t going to work. Posing as parents to talk about yourself or bad mouth another club is beyond ridiculous.

This response is ridiculous, especially if this is an adult!? Very SAD … get a life!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tilts = $ grab

Tilts = $ grab

What’s sad is that you are doing more posting lies on here about yourself than actual coaching. Reputations are made over time based on field success and not the lies you tell them on Back of the Cage.
Please stop talking about yourself and badmouthing others over and over. The only one attempting to change their narrative is you.
Sorry-The bashing of other clubs in the hopes that their players will come to you isn’t going to work. Posing as parents to talk about yourself or bad mouth another club is beyond ridiculous.

This response is ridiculous, especially if this is an adult!? Very SAD … get a life!!

The person continuously posting from the same IP address is the only one making the same derogatory comments about the same girl over and over. It’s not hard to track who they are if you have any computer IQ at all. You won’t be surprised to know they are someone whose kid now plays for her old team. Just let the children act like children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMO the girls should play with girls from they're own team for morale building and extra reps together. It only makes sense and as someone mentioned probably is going to be a morale killer and yet another reason for parents to complain. They find reasons to complain enough.

These pick up teams definitely can cause animosity if you act your daughters age. Any chance to play is a good one in my book. It doesn’t hurt anyone to get your kid more reps. I’m sure if you know the lightning or power coaches and simply ask if they need subs they’ll gladly take you. If you’re a parent whose being a sour laxers that they didn’t get pulled to a pick up team you have bigger problemos

Also, their club teams don’t necessarily do these extra things. Nothing wrong with girls playing extra stuff on pick up teams for extra training if they are asked and club not doing. Great opportunity for them!!!

Completely agree. I’m sure that if someone also wanted to do a pickup team their coach was doing they would just need to ask. The people on here saying otherwise have alterior motives don’t be fooled

Not only that, but anyone can form a pick up team to do this extra stuff. They don’t have to wait for coaches. Find some like minded parents and kids who want to do more than their team is offering… go for it. No use complaining about others doing it. Great opportunity.

A lot of pick up teams are formed by parents and they reach out to a coach for the team. That’s how tribe, lightning, and power started. A parent started it for their kids and coached it, or in the case of power and tribe requested it from a coach and helped set it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMO the girls should play with girls from they're own team for morale building and extra reps together. It only makes sense and as someone mentioned probably is going to be a morale killer and yet another reason for parents to complain. They find reasons to complain enough.

These pick up teams definitely can cause animosity if you act your daughters age. Any chance to play is a good one in my book. It doesn’t hurt anyone to get your kid more reps. I’m sure if you know the lightning or power coaches and simply ask if they need subs they’ll gladly take you. If you’re a parent whose being a sour laxers that they didn’t get pulled to a pick up team you have bigger problemos

Also, their club teams don’t necessarily do these extra things. Nothing wrong with girls playing extra stuff on pick up teams for extra training if they are asked and club not doing. Great opportunity for them!!!

Completely agree. I’m sure that if someone also wanted to do a pickup team their coach was doing they would just need to ask. The people on here saying otherwise have alterior motives don’t be fooled

Not only that, but anyone can form a pick up team to do this extra stuff. They don’t have to wait for coaches. Find some like minded parents and kids who want to do more than their team is offering… go for it. No use complaining about others doing it. Great opportunity.

A lot of pick up teams are formed by parents and they reach out to a coach for the team. That’s how tribe, lightning, and power started. A parent started it for their kids and coached it, or in the case of power and tribe requested it from a coach and helped set it up.

Pick up teams don’t hurt anyone. If you are worried your kid has teammates on a pick up team then you have bigger issues to worry about

Re: Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless I had a freaky Friday moment and switched bodies with her I am not a coach.

Also money grab? You’re talking about the same coach that does multiple events for free zooms with kids privately to help with recruiting, bought Halloween goodie bags for kids yesterday, ordered her injured player a gift, and then ordered another injured kid food yesterday because she couldn’t walk around with her friends. All you’re doing is giving parents who know her a platform to talk about what she’s doing for kids she trains and coaches. If you didn’t keep bringing her up we wouldn’t be on here giving her the publicity you’re so desperate to make disappear.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless I had a freaky Friday moment and switched bodies with her I am not a coach.

Also money grab? You’re talking about the same coach that does multiple events for free zooms with kids privately to help with recruiting, bought Halloween goodie bags for kids yesterday, ordered her injured player a gift, and then ordered another injured kid food yesterday because she couldn’t walk around with her friends. All you’re doing is giving parents who know her a platform to talk about what she’s doing for kids she trains and coaches. If you didn’t keep bringing her up we wouldn’t be on here giving her the publicity you’re so desperate to make disappear.

Great post. Couldn’t agree more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad the same clown keeps making posts and creating more responses in support of coach Tilts.

I love to read parents posting how the coach helped their daughters! I have never met the lady, but I may have to get her venmo info and send her $ for just being just a great role model and teacher! Sounds like she will put the $ to good use!

I hope more people do the same do drive the clown crazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stronger teams are in Maryland this weekend right? Whose going where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lightning takes the Fall Leaugue over some really talented teams! who is this team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lightning takes the Fall Leaugue over some really talented teams! who is this team?

It’s one of the pick up teams. It’s a mix of kids but mostly kids who played together when they were little.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reply to where teams are- it seems like all the stronger teams were at primetime and many will be at rivalry or Chesapeake today. NXT, a typically strong team, is holding their own event so they will be in PA but the only other teams at that event are extremely weak. You know there’s an issue when Blue Devils is in a AA bracket. It’ll make NXT feel good to crush weak teams and then anyone not playing NXT will lose by a lot or win by a lot. Not much talent there except NXT. What’s the point of AA brackets when the teams in them are lower b and c teams.

Most teams are at Rivalry over Chesapeake today including legacy and YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reply to where teams are- it seems like all the stronger teams were at primetime and many will be at rivalry or Chesapeake today. NXT, a typically strong team, is holding their own event so they will be in PA but the only other teams at that event are extremely weak. You know there’s an issue when Blue Devils is in a AA bracket. It’ll make NXT feel good to crush weak teams and then anyone not playing NXT will lose by a lot or win by a lot. Not much talent there except NXT. What’s the point of AA brackets when the teams in them are lower b and c teams.

A few are also at Northeast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Guns and Liberty are at Northeast Showcase today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder why NXT made this tournament at the same time as big recruiting ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kildare looked good at rivalry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reply to where teams are- it seems

I wonder why NXT made this tournament at the same time as big recruiting ones.

My guess : To host a fine tourney and maybe make some money. I’m sure there were coaches there though I suspect less than the others. Just a guess but lot of truth in that.
Nothing improper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Guns and Liberty are at Northeast Showcase today.

We’re there many coaches there? 24 sidelines were lined with top d1 coaches at primetime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember when someone on here kept saying no d1 coaches are looking at 24s this fall? Jokes on you pal. At least ten top d1 coaches on 24 sidelines at primetime and rivalry this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesapeake was loaded with top coaches at 24 games too. You name them and they were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like all YJ teams looked strong out there this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island teams in maryland looked good all around. Coaches like Maryland, JMU, UNC on sidelines of 24s was awesome to see.

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

Long Island teams in maryland looked good all around. Coaches like Maryland, JMU, UNC on sidelines of 24s was awesome to see.

Jesters...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know whats up with tourney machine? scores aren't showing for primetime or rivalry challenge.

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
does anyone know whats up with tourney machine? scores aren't showing for primetime or rivalry challenge.

I can see Rivalry scores, but not Prime Time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by cltlax

Jesters...

Jesters pink didn't look too hot. Tourney machine says they lost to YJ White (O'Sullivan) by 3.Jesters black, Kildare, and Legacy had the same schools at their games and from walking around all the teams had some stand out kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all tournaments that are purely recruiting (i.e. no playoff bracket) enter game scores. Scores don't matter to the college coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all tournaments that are purely recruiting (i.e. no playoff bracket) enter game scores. Scores don't matter to the college coaches.

That may be true but aren't scores needed to help determine brackets of future tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be true but aren't scores needed to help determine brackets of future tournaments?

No your club directors choose them when entering the teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age the scores should be within 4 goals max. Teams playing against teams they are beating by 8+ goals is helping no one. Colleges coaches can't use those games since they aren't seeing the players against strong compeittion. All it shows is that girls can run through players who look like they've never touched a stick. Scores should be used by clubs to determine why they are putting teams in certain tournaments and brackets.

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

And there are some club directors that have a misguided view of the strength of their teams Does no one any favors to have teams mis-placed in too high a bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And there are some club directors that have a misguided view of the strength of their teams Does no one any favors to have teams mis-placed in too high a bracket.

There are also teams whose coaches purposfully like them to play up to make parents and kids think that the team walks on water.

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

There are also teams whose coaches purposfully like them to play up to make parents and kids think that the team walks on water.

Until they get embarrassed and lose by 10+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will it hurt my daughter for recruiting if her team is only in NXT and then a local my lacrosse tournaments event for the fall? Hearing about some other teams experiences this fall is worrisome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will it hurt my daughter for recruiting if her team is only in NXT and then a local my lacrosse tournaments event for the fall? Hearing about some other teams experiences this fall is worrisome.

It’s indicative about the type of tournaments your club can get you in your daughter also is missing 3-4 big time recruiting events this fall and therefore is behind the players given the chance to be seen all fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s indicative about the type of tournaments your club can get you in your daughter also is missing 3-4 big time recruiting events this fall and therefore is behind the players given the chance to be seen all fall

detest to say it for your kids sake but they are in a bad spot if that’s what your club is offering. It may mean they can’t get you into good tournaments or are not willing to spend the money on better ones. Good d1 programs are onto their 24s so they can put offers out next September.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to say it for your kids sake but they are in a bad spot if that’s what your club is offering. It may mean they can’t get you into good tournaments or are not willing to spend the money on better ones. Good d1 programs are onto their 24s so they can put offers out next September.

Run run run as fast as you can to another program so you can get into Dallas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What programs aren’t in any fall recruiting events? That’s really wrong to do to a sophomore class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What programs aren’t in any fall recruiting events? That’s really wrong to do to a sophomore class

91, icon, blue devils, elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unsurprising

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like more smear campaign by our favorite Back of the Cage character. Too busy worrying about and broadcasting everyone else’s flaws and ignoring their own. Keep it classy Long Island.

Page 23 of 73 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard