BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,110
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 68 of 220 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went and read the emails ... bad, as expected. However, it seems the parents edited out some of their responses. Would have be interesting to read the whole series.

On the other hand, the coach seems to have good reason to be very, very angry -- he and the organization (and the other parents) have apparently been carrying this kid for free (or at a reduced cost), and it looks like they helped get him into one of the top HS programs in Maryland (Langdon).

In this case, just by quitting, the kid and the parents certainly appear to be ungrateful. But perhaps they have had enough of on-field aggression etc. ... some coaches become too much to deal with over time especially if they think you "owe" them something.

The parents made a mistake by not meeting with the coach. They owed him that. Very cowardly to just disappear and then send an email (late) after what seemed like a long relationship with the club. But the coach made a real mistake berating the kid, and putting threats out there (worse, he did it in writing).

Unfortunate all around.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Went to the dead spin link, that is the most unbelievable exchange of e-mails I have ever seen, guy is off his rocker. Hopefully after he gets exposed for the piece of crap he is, he gets run out of the lacrosse community.

Agreed. That coach is batsh&t crazy.
Word we are getting here at BOTC is that players and families are resigning from the MadLax program in droves.

This story is a public relations nightmare for the club as this individual is more than just a coach - he is the face and founder of MadLax.

What makes this worse is according to a picture on Facebook, we believe that he has young boys himself.

The national exposure and controversy surrounding this story is incredible.

Cage - I'm sure you've put it out there already, but can you provide a link, or let me know where to find this story, or email thread?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Cage - I'm sure you've put it out there already, but can you provide a link, or let me know where to find this story, or email thread?
The story and the link are on the MadLax discussion thread on the Mid-Atlantic Board.

Link : MaxLax Discussion Thread - DeadSpin Article

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to the dead spin link, that is the most unbelievable exchange of e-mails I have ever seen, guy is off his rocker. Hopefully after he gets exposed for the piece of crap he is, he gets run out of the lacrosse community.

Word we are getting here at BOTC is that players and families are resigning from the MadLax program in droves.

This story is a public relations nightmare for the club as this individual is more than just a coach - he is the face and founder of MadLax.

What makes this worse is according to a picture on Facebook, we believe that he has young boys himself.

Sounds like something one of the TG Psycho Daddies would do when he got angry.

Look in the mirror, you are trying to put some psycho dad spin on this and every topic on a daily basis, talk about psycho. You are obsessed and embarassing yourself being so hung up on your little psycho dad thing. Did you get a patent on the phrase yet? Give it a rest , you look like the ultimate tool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the TG psycho dad who was using older kids to try and win the free T shirt at the lax fest tournament.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the TG psycho dad who was using older kids to try and win the free T shirt at the lax fest tournament.

The TG psycho dad thing is so old and played out. The previous poster was right - you sound like a complete tool...get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look in the mirror, you are trying to put some psycho dad spin on this and every topic on a daily basis, talk about psycho. You are obsessed and embarassing yourself being so hung up on your little psycho dad thing. Did you get a patent on the phrase yet? Give it a rest , you look like the ultimate tool.
You must be a South Pole Psycho Daddy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only Lax fest I know of was at Farmingdale this past weekend and ALL TG teams were out of town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a South Pole Psycho Daddy

# you are the obessed psycho

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same guy that stacks his town team with club kids from other towns?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only Lax fest I know of was at Farmingdale this past weekend and ALL TG teams were out of town.

Keep drinking the cool aide, you people are so blind you refuse to believe things even when the facts cannot be refuted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the tryouts will be this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the tryouts will be this year?
After the new uniforms are ordered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be from the YJ team that we pounded on in the Finals. I guess losing to a mixed team of mostly 2020's really "Stings!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be from the YJ team that we pounded on in the Finals. I guess losing to a mixed team of mostly 2020's really "Stings!"

thoght they got kicked out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think he was referring to the team that was disqualified for having kids that were too old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think he was referring to the team that was disqualified for having kids that were too old.

that fool is rearing his ugly head again. Why are you so angry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not angry at all. My daughter got to play a playoff game because of this issue. Too bad they lost though. The only fool is yourself. Cage has already verified the disqualification as fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The funny thing is you are the biggest loser I have seen , your team number one had more 2019 than 2020 and also had several YJ kids playing on it. Even better the only 2020 kids that anyone would notice were the YJ kids. Don't worry after talking with BS he knows who the better 2020 kids are and who the psycho dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not angry at all. My daughter got to play a playoff game because of this issue. Too bad they lost though. The only fool is yourself. Cage has already verified the disqualification as fact.

That is NOT true! The director of Lax Fest was 100% aware that the Green Machine would have 2 older girls playing with them! It was approved by Lax Fest since they had a team drop out. When the semi- finals came around the team they were going to play against complained - although we had already played them once! We decided as a team to LEAVE since there was an issue 3/4 of the way through the day! No one tried to "sneak" older girls on we were COMPLETELY upfront about it with the lax Fest people!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is NOT true! The director of Lax Fest was 100% aware that the Green Machine would have 2 older girls playing with them! It was approved by Lax Fest since they had a team drop out. When the semi- finals came around the team they were going to play against complained - although we had already played them once! We decided as a team to LEAVE since there was an issue 3/4 of the way through the day! No one tried to "sneak" older girls on we were COMPLETELY upfront about it with the lax Fest people!

team was doing the director a last minute favor, asked to fill in for a void in schedule due to a drop out. Team walked away from finals because all the crap from other coaches (not disqualified). When a team gets put together in less than 24 hours as a favor, it may be hard to get all 2020 s . It was a good team, they would beat you with or without the 2 older girls, get over it an move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is NOT true! The director of Lax Fest was 100% aware that the Green Machine would have 2 older girls playing with them! It was approved by Lax Fest since they had a team drop out. When the semi- finals came around the team they were going to play against complained - although we had already played them once! We decided as a team to LEAVE since there was an issue 3/4 of the way through the day! No one tried to "sneak" older girls on we were COMPLETELY upfront about it with the lax Fest people! [/quote]

team was doing the director a last minute favor, asked to fill in for a void in schedule due to a drop out. Team walked away from finals because all the crap from other coaches (not disqualified). When a team gets put together in less than 24 hours as a favor, it may be hard to get all 2020 s . It was a good team, they would beat you with or without the 2 older girls, get over it an move on. [/quote]

Who is Green Machine?
Yes we agree TG & YJ teams would beat Elevate easily, so.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine is handpicked TG daddy team( note did not use the P word).I have friends on both sides TG YJ, will say this, TG takes the so called rivalry way more serious.Call it what you will but TG 2020 holding extra practice sessions this week in 100 degree heat strictly in response to YJ game,TG coach leaving his older teams tournament early at the urging of some TG daddies because they need him for the big game.I get the fact that some want to win but leaving your recruiting age kids team to coach 2020 tells me maybe some want to win too much, on the other hand I have heard of some YJ teams going a little overboard for a victory in the past. I think eventually the rivalry will become a friendly one but will take time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Machine is handpicked TG daddy team( note did not use the P word).I have friends on both sides TG YJ, will say this, TG takes the so called rivalry way more serious.Call it what you will but TG 2020 holding extra practice sessions this week in 100 degree heat strictly in response to YJ game,TG coach leaving his older teams tournament early at the urging of some TG daddies because they need him for the big game.I get the fact that some want to win but leaving your recruiting age kids team to coach 2020 tells me maybe some want to win too much, on the other hand I have heard of some YJ teams going a little overboard for a victory in the past. I think eventually the rivalry will become a friendly one but will take time.

Where do you get your information? You need a new source because everything you wrote is FALSE. Curcio team was the one practicing mon-thur from 3-6 the week after they lost to the B team at national draw - for someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight your post is very suspect at best, move on and worry about something more important

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I SEE TG 2015 BLACK VS YELLOW 2015 BLUE TODAY IN VIRGINIA ANY THOUGHTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not to many of the regular Yellow Jackets Blue L/M team are there as per what their roster says on their Web site. Not sure about the Top Gun roster for this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG will win a meaningless matchup where no one is keeping score

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ will beat them , as always. TG never beat YJ 15 and never will

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ LM team is not playing in this tourney maybe
Four kids. No point driving 8 hours if you are committed
Already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As I just posted this to the YJ site, I will re-post it here as well.

Should be a great game. It's always extremely competitive and well played on both sides. If everyone would get past the silly TG/YJ thing (which I think is already beginning to happen) maybe the two programs would get to play each other more often at all the age groups. Good luck to both squads which are filled with great kids. Being a TG parent I hope we pull it out, but either way, the excitement and nervous anticipation is what it's all about. I'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that you'll get the best each squad has to offer.

Again, Good Luck to all the girls!

TG Parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ will beat them , as always. TG never beat YJ 15 and never will

Well the game should be over by now any results??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already.

I guess if you committ this summer you don't have to bother playing next year! Some teammates you have there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already.

I guess if you committ this summer you don't have to bother playing next year! Some teammates you have there.

The tournament is for unsigned players. Too bad TG black is sending their team, thought by now they woukd all be signed!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already.

The tournament is for unsigned players. Too bad TG black is sending their team, thought by now they woukd all be signed!!

Exactly!! Thats why you play the season out to the end to help all of your teammates get offers. I guess thats the way it works in your club but Teams play together untill their junior year for the team ....You got yours so you will stay home?? wth glad my daughter is not on your team.!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already.

Exactly!! Thats why you play the season out to the end to help all of your teammates get offers. I guess thats the way it works in your club but Teams play together untill their junior year for the team ....You got yours so you will stay home?? wth glad my daughter is not on your team.!

Sadly TG played all of their committed players, their uncommitted players sat on the sidelines. Your daughter's team looked great but too bad she didn't play, or was she stealing the spotlight from her teammates on the side? Either way its too bad.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Already.

Sadly TG played all of their committed players, their uncommitted players sat on the sidelines. Your daughter's team looked great but too bad she didn't play, or was she stealing the spotlight from her teammates on the side? Either way its too bad.

That's a blatant lie. The team rotated players in throughout the game, as did YJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you get your information? You need a new source because everything you wrote is FALSE. Curcio team was the one practicing mon-thur from 3-6 the week after they lost to the B team at national draw - for someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight your post is very suspect at best, move on and worry about something more important

What exactly is false, did you have an extra practice and is your coach leaving his older team to come back, which is hilarious w your self righteous TG parents bashing YJ kids who r already committed for not going to a tournament.Just a note about your bs , Cursio team had planned those practices way in advance of national draw so you look like a moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already.

That's a blatant lie. The team rotated players in throughout the game, as did YJ.

Yj had no committed players there and maybe 4 subs, top!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What exactly is false, did you have an extra practice and is your coach leaving his older team to come back, which is hilarious w your self righteous TG parents bashing YJ kids who r already committed for not going to a tournament.Just a note about your bs , Cursio team had planned those practices way in advance of national draw so you look like a moron.

Who cares......... Nobody

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No extra practice and The coach stayed in VA with the 2015 black. I'm sure he will be here in the morning tomorrow . Nice try.

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 220 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard