Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:52 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:51 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 69 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 68 69
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #341118 07/22/21 11:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT
TWENTY 4 east program ??

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #341119 07/22/21 11:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
those 3 and 3 coaches kids. everything bad comes in 3s ha.. . your god son better off. express had studs on bench picking daisies each time we played them. coaches sons dont leave the field. parents are crazy if they stay there coaches kids always win. do what’s right for your kid and return the calls your getting dad ..

Sounds like a sour grapes parent from express here ...you're not really fooling anyone . How would you know that express had " studs" on the bench . I'm figuring your son didn't get a lot of playing time and you're lashing out . If you're not happy then leave , pretty simple . But don't try telling other people what to do . I'm guessing you're one of the club hoppers anyways, you'll bounce around to another club and won't get playing time there either . Perhaps try another sport for your kid ?

Anonymous #341121 07/22/21 11:06 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B
those 3 and 3 coaches kids. everything bad comes in 3s ha.. . your god son better off. express had studs on bench picking daisies each time we played them. coaches sons dont leave the field. parents are crazy if they stay there coaches kids always win. do what’s right for your kid and return the calls your getting dad ..

Sounds like a sour grapes parent from express here ...you're not really fooling anyone . How would you know that express had " studs" on the bench . I'm figuring your son didn't get a lot of playing time and you're lashing out . If you're not happy then leave , pretty simple . But don't try telling other people what to do . I'm guessing you're one of the club hoppers anyways, you'll bounce around to another club and won't get playing time there either . Perhaps try another sport for your kid ?

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Bearded_Kaos #341122 07/22/21 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Let me guess ....your son is one of the " studs " on the bench . That was easy to figure out . Guess what , studs play they don't sit on the bench . So nice try . Good luck at your next stop , I'm sure there will be " studs on the bench " there too

Anonymous #341125 07/22/21 11:20 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Let me guess ....your son is one of the " studs " on the bench . That was easy to figure out . Guess what , studs play they don't sit on the bench . So nice try . Good luck at your next stop , I'm sure there will be " studs on the bench " there too

Umm not at express lol our parents are quiet and not loud and annoying lol enjoy that .😂😂

Sponsored Links
Bearded_Kaos #341126 07/22/21 11:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Or youre a friend of a parent on express who calls his kid a stud but doesn't get playing time . If a kid is a stud he plays , he's not a stud just because his father says so. So move on fool. And I'm sure your friend and his son will be sitting on the bench elsewhere as well

Anonymous #341128 07/22/21 11:24 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Or youre a friend of a parent on express who calls his kid a stud but doesn't get playing time . If a kid is a stud he plays , he's not a stud just because his father says so. So move on fool. And I'm sure your friend and his son will be sitting on the bench elsewhere as well

Keep pounding your little chest 😂😂😂😭😭😭

Bearded_Kaos #341151 07/23/21 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Umm not at express lol our parents are quiet and not loud and annoying lol enjoy that .😂😂

Then why do you know and talk so much about express ....that's called stalking and obsessive . Get a life clown

Bearded_Kaos #341152 07/23/21 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As mentioned before ....this bearded fool is on 91. Don't even bother responding.

Last edited by JesLax1; 07/23/21 09:07 AM. Reason: No personal insults
Anonymous #341174 07/23/21 09:45 AM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B
As mentioned before ....this bearded fool is on 91. Don't even bother responding.

Listen to him I’m here to troll lol can’t be to serious on this board ..

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341271 07/23/21 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They Machine lost 10-3 to the Kings…10-3. Don’t care how many kids were missing. Wasn’t even a game, to a bunch of kids from Colorado! Stop making excuses. Kings have only lost to 1 team in the last 2 years…Mustangs. That Texas team is legit.

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Machine

Be objective. The West Coast is coming!

Anonymous #341276 07/23/21 02:46 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B
They Machine lost 10-3 to the Kings…10-3. Don’t care how many kids were missing. Wasn’t even a game, to a bunch of kids from Colorado! Stop making excuses. Kings have only lost to 1 team in the last 2 years…Mustangs. That Texas team is legit.

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Machine

Be objective. The West Coast is coming!

You must’ve bumped your head lol… mustangs is not 2 😂 kings are an amazing team but again a regional team pulling kids from everyone.. still with out a doubt an awesome team machine kings mustangs

Bearded_Kaos #341290 07/23/21 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

TheBackOfTheCage #341294 07/23/21 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Coaches does the Machine have ? Are they all daddy coaches ? Should the sideline be limited to certain amount of coaches ??

Anonymous #341299 07/23/21 03:45 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

I hope they do lol I’m sure they will be sent back in on horses mustangs are a good team can’t say they aren’t but they won’t beat machine … kings pull from a 20 mile radius are you positive on that .. the teams got amazing talent as we seen against machine but I doubt it’s 20 miles again though maybe the mustangs will get a shot at machine it won’t be like the king game

Page 64 of 69 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 68 69

Link Copied to Clipboard