BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is USCL ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now you definitely know that the rumors that 91 has a " hand in the cookie jar " at USCL . Rankings have 91 machine at #1 when they got smoked by the kings who are at #3. What a joke

It’s an algorithm. Same one as club hockey uses. It’s purely objective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is USCL ?
US club lacrosse website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you definitely know that the rumors that 91 has a " hand in the cookie jar " at USCL . Rankings have 91 machine at #1 when they got smoked by the kings who are at #3. What a joke

It’s an algorithm. Same one as club hockey uses. It’s purely objective.

Well then the person who created the algorithm should be fired ...I don't need an algorithm to tell me that when a team beats another team they should be ranked higher than the losing team . That's called logic .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank God my son is choosing not to try out for express....after witnessing the 3 stooges - goalie dad yelling all game, the guy in the middle with the long hair getting on the refs all game and not even stopping to breathe and the little Italian guy on the offensive aide coaching his son when he knows nothing about the sport . I could never be on a sideline with that line up .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thank God my son is choosing not to try out for express....after witnessing the 3 stooges - goalie dad yelling all game, the guy in the middle with the long hair getting on the refs all game and not even stopping to breathe and the little Italian guy on the offensive aide coaching his son when he knows nothing about the sport . I could never be on a sideline with that line up .

Spot on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team is your son trying out for your a type of parent i can hang out with !!!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

What team is your son trying out for your a type of parent i can hang out with !!!

Unfortunately every team has a parent or two lol express just has a little more than the norm … yelling at your kids from the sidelines only makes you look like a clown the other parents must love it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those types of parents are called " cancers" , they pollute e dry sideline of a team their kid is on . Unfortunate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those types of parents are called " cancers" , they pollute e dry sideline of a team their kid is on . Unfortunate

Very true ....especially if parents keep their kids away from teams that these parents kids play on . Hurts the club . Coaches should tell those parents to shut up ...but when youre a paying customer the coaches hands are tied. Sad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true ....especially if parents keep their kids away from teams that these parents kids play on . Hurts the club . Coaches should tell those parents to shut up ...but when youre a paying customer the coaches hands are tied. Sad.

The 3 stooges lol....I know exactly who you're talking about. Priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pre-NLF rankings were:
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

The machine lost 10-3 to the Kings and didn’t even make the bracket. The Nationals didn’t play but are legit. The Hawks lost 6-5 to the Mustangs in pool play and 8-6 to the Kings in the championship. The Kings won the championship beating Machine 10-3, Mustangs 6-5 in OT and Hawks 8-6. Yet, this weeks rankings are:
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

What kind of algorithm are they using? Mustangs best the Hawks and lost in the semis in OT to the Kings and dropped from 5 to 9? Kings moved up 1 spot? Machine stayed at #1 and their rating stayed at 99.99? Nationals aside, from what I saw last weekend the teams should be ranked:
1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was one on Rage before Express ? Just want to onow if its the one that was on PAL town team .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Was one on Rage before Express ? Just want to onow if its the one that was on PAL town team .

The goalie did play for rage last year …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The worst one is the little guy .....thinks his son is a stud, kid looks at him the whole time . Sorry guy, not even remotely close .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh well....I guess there are a few on every team unfortunately. A lot of tryouts take place next week, should be interesting. Good luck and have your kid play where they will have fun and get some playing time . That's all that matters . Block the clowns out .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are headache parents on every team . Hopefully that doesn't sway people's decisions on where their kids play . Wouldn't be fair to the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

The machine lost 10-3 to the Kings and didn’t even make the bracket. The Nationals didn’t play but are legit. The Hawks lost 6-5 to the Mustangs in pool play and 8-6 to the Kings in the championship. The Kings won the championship beating Machine 10-3, Mustangs 6-5 in OT and Hawks 8-6. Yet, this weeks rankings are:
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

What kind of algorithm are they using? Mustangs best the Hawks and lost in the semis in OT to the Kings and dropped from 5 to 9? Kings moved up 1 spot? Machine stayed at #1 and their rating stayed at 99.99? Nationals aside, from what I saw last weekend the teams should be ranked:
1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

Machine and Hawks are local club teams. At least at this age grouping. Mustangs and Kings are Regional with additional supplemental players from who knows where. Nationals have the best players from Kings, Mustangs, and Hawks. They shouldn’t even be on this list. Machine lost, that’s true. But they have consistently been the best all year. I won’t even bring up the fact that they were missing important players.

1. Machine
2. Kings
3. Hawks
4. Mustangs
5. Madlax

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

Machine and Hawks are local club teams. At least at this age grouping. Mustangs and Kings are Regional with additional supplemental players from who knows where. Nationals have the best players from Kings, Mustangs, and Hawks. They shouldn’t even be on this list. Machine lost, that’s true. But they have consistently been the best all year. I won’t even bring up the fact that they were missing important players.

1. Machine
2. Kings
3. Hawks
4. Mustangs
5. Madlax

Solid point …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do your research. Mustangs are a local team from Dallas They aren’t regional or all star team. They’re a good team. They’ve been together for four years. Kings waxed the Machine. Period. Machine haven’t played anyone all year beyond the Hawks. They finally faced real competition and folded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

1. Machine
2. Kings
3. Hawks
4. Mustangs
5. Madlax

According to your lodging, why not Hawks at 2. Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

Ok ESPN relax !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those 3 and 3 coaches kids. everything bad comes in 3s ha.. . your god son better off. express had studs on bench picking daisies each time we played them. coaches sons dont leave the field. parents are crazy if they stay there coaches kids always win. do what’s right for your kid and return the calls your getting dad ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Hawks
4. Kings
5. Mustangs

1. Machine
2. Nationals
3. Kings
4. Hawks
9. Mustangs

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Hawks
4. Lax Black/Machine

1. Machine
2. Kings
3. Hawks
4. Mustangs
5. Madlax

According to your lodging, why not Hawks at 2. Just curious.

I was simply pointing out that those two teams are mostly regional. I do believe they draw a good portion of their roster from a relatively local area. That’s why I would include them in the rankings. Nationals are out. They would beat any of those teams handily - likely by 7+ goals. Even with the one win against Machine, I still think the Kings are 2. If they played again, with everyone present, Machine wins. Just my opinion. Kings and Mustangs are both excellent teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do your research. Mustangs are a local team from Dallas They aren’t regional or all star team. They’re a good team. They’ve been together for four years. Kings waxed the Machine. Period. Machine haven’t played anyone all year beyond the Hawks. They finally faced real competition and folded.

Yes or No…
Did the Mustangs have ANY kids from outside of Texas?
Did the Kings have ANY kids from outside of Colorado?

Guarantee they both did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT
TWENTY 4 east program ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those 3 and 3 coaches kids. everything bad comes in 3s ha.. . your god son better off. express had studs on bench picking daisies each time we played them. coaches sons dont leave the field. parents are crazy if they stay there coaches kids always win. do what’s right for your kid and return the calls your getting dad ..

Sounds like a sour grapes parent from express here ...you're not really fooling anyone . How would you know that express had " studs" on the bench . I'm figuring your son didn't get a lot of playing time and you're lashing out . If you're not happy then leave , pretty simple . But don't try telling other people what to do . I'm guessing you're one of the club hoppers anyways, you'll bounce around to another club and won't get playing time there either . Perhaps try another sport for your kid ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Sounds like a sour grapes parent from express here ...you're not really fooling anyone . How would you know that express had " studs" on the bench . I'm figuring your son didn't get a lot of playing time and you're lashing out . If you're not happy then leave , pretty simple . But don't try telling other people what to do . I'm guessing you're one of the club hoppers anyways, you'll bounce around to another club and won't get playing time there either . Perhaps try another sport for your kid ?

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Let me guess ....your son is one of the " studs " on the bench . That was easy to figure out . Guess what , studs play they don't sit on the bench . So nice try . Good luck at your next stop , I'm sure there will be " studs on the bench " there too

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Let me guess ....your son is one of the " studs " on the bench . That was easy to figure out . Guess what , studs play they don't sit on the bench . So nice try . Good luck at your next stop , I'm sure there will be " studs on the bench " there too

Umm not at express lol our parents are quiet and not loud and annoying lol enjoy that .😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Or youre a friend of a parent on express who calls his kid a stud but doesn't get playing time . If a kid is a stud he plays , he's not a stud just because his father says so. So move on fool. And I'm sure your friend and his son will be sitting on the bench elsewhere as well

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Or youre a friend of a parent on express who calls his kid a stud but doesn't get playing time . If a kid is a stud he plays , he's not a stud just because his father says so. So move on fool. And I'm sure your friend and his son will be sitting on the bench elsewhere as well

Keep pounding your little chest 😂😂😂😭😭😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a coach ^^^ 😭

Umm not at express lol our parents are quiet and not loud and annoying lol enjoy that .😂😂

Then why do you know and talk so much about express ....that's called stalking and obsessive . Get a life clown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As mentioned before ....this bearded fool is on 91. Don't even bother responding.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: No personal insults
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
As mentioned before ....this bearded fool is on 91. Don't even bother responding.

Listen to him I’m here to troll lol can’t be to serious on this board ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They Machine lost 10-3 to the Kings…10-3. Don’t care how many kids were missing. Wasn’t even a game, to a bunch of kids from Colorado! Stop making excuses. Kings have only lost to 1 team in the last 2 years…Mustangs. That Texas team is legit.

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Machine

Be objective. The West Coast is coming!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
They Machine lost 10-3 to the Kings…10-3. Don’t care how many kids were missing. Wasn’t even a game, to a bunch of kids from Colorado! Stop making excuses. Kings have only lost to 1 team in the last 2 years…Mustangs. That Texas team is legit.

1. Kings
2. Mustangs
3. Machine

Be objective. The West Coast is coming!

You must’ve bumped your head lol… mustangs is not 2 😂 kings are an amazing team but again a regional team pulling kids from everyone.. still with out a doubt an awesome team machine kings mustangs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Coaches does the Machine have ? Are they all daddy coaches ? Should the sideline be limited to certain amount of coaches ??

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

I hope they do lol I’m sure they will be sent back in on horses mustangs are a good team can’t say they aren’t but they won’t beat machine … kings pull from a 20 mile radius are you positive on that .. the teams got amazing talent as we seen against machine but I doubt it’s 20 miles again though maybe the mustangs will get a shot at machine it won’t be like the king game

Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard