BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes would go there but my kid plays on 2018 terps and was talking about tomorrow's tournament. You are clearly one of those people, nasty people that give the game and this board a bad reputation. would love to meet you in person some time and talk about manners...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
express 2018 terps parent. if you look at the andy forsberg tournament for tomorrow you see exactly the opposite of what your saying. What is wrong with you?????

Relax and enjoy your son...

lets review the Express schedule this weekend since everyone likes to take shots at the program (and I am not a Terp parent but I support the Express parents on this one)

2018 Terps - are playing in 8th grade A (playing up)
2018 Wolverines - are playing in 7th grade A
2018 Piranhas - are playing in 7th grade B
2019 Wolverines - are playing in 7th grade A (playing up)

2017 Terps & Terps Black are not playing
2017 Piranhas are playing in 8th grade A
2017 Wolverines are playing in 8th grade B

I hope all enjoy the weekend and the tournament which is for a very good cause

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]express 2018 terps parent. if you look at the andy forsberg tournament for tomorrow you see exactly the opposite of what your saying. What is wrong with you?????

Relax and enjoy your son...

lets review the Express schedule this weekend since everyone likes to take shots at the program (and I am not a Terp parent but I support the Express parents on this one)

2018 Terps - are playing in 8th grade A (playing up)
2018 Wolverines - are playing in 7th grade A
2018 Piranhas - are playing in 7th grade B
2019 Wolverines - are playing in 7th grade A (playing up)

2017 Terps & Terps Black are not playing
2017 Piranhas are playing in 8th grade A
2017 Wolverines are playing in 8th grade B

I hope all enjoy the weekend and the tournament which is for a very good cause [/quote

2017 terps playing in A bracket....take a look at the schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but Wolverines have played the Jesters a bunch of times and beaten them in every single game - some were close - but no ties. And this is not a knock against the Jesters who are a very good team.

Wolverines won the Forsberg 7th Grade A Division (2018 Terps were playing up in 8th grade A Division) Championship yesterday (with MS coaching all 4 games) but I am guessing the haters will now criticize the quality of the competition.

As record now stands - over Fall tourneys, spring tourneys, OBLL and 2 summer tourneys - Wolverines have 3 losses (2 vs 91 White by 2 goals in each loss & to fl$ who they beat in rematch), and 2 ties. The rest all w's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Terps went 2 and 1 at forsberg tourney playing up. Lost to a good 2017 outlaw team 5 to 2.

This weekend headed to Delaware to play some tough competition--crabs...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 91 Orange win in Ocean City Maryland. Beat Crabs in preliminary games. Played 2018 91 White in a tough game in semi finals. Congrats to both teams on a great showing. too bad these two 91 teams had to meet in semi finals. Orange go 5-0 and White goes 3-1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 terps played up in 6A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 91 Orange win in Ocean City Maryland. Beat Crabs in preliminary games. Played 2018 91 White in a tough game in semi finals. Congrats to both teams on a great showing. too bad these two 91 teams had to meet in semi finals. Orange go 5-0 and White goes 3-1.

Congrats to 91, great showing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and what exactly does this have to do with 2018 teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 2020 win in 6a how did 91 2019 do?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They both played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They both played well.

shouldn't this stuff be on the 2020 board?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 terps win delaware mvp tourny. 5 games, only competition crabs and leading edge. the rest were blowouts...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 terps win delaware mvp tourny. 5 games, only competition crabs and leading edge. the rest were blowouts...

I think this means the 2018 91 Orange and the 2018 Terps beat the Crabs back to back weekends. Nice showing LI!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
too bad 2018 terps play 91 orange in pool play this weekend. One of the two will not make the finals just as a result of being in the same bracket. 91 O won last two games, should be fun...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 7 games over 2 days. Leading edge was eliminated by the Bandits.
Bucks Select won the D Bracket. Competitive team. They will be at LI Laxfest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must mean Edge Canada. Terps beat them 11-4 but they gave the Crabs a run for their money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
too bad 2018 terps play 91 orange in pool play this weekend. One of the two will not make the finals just as a result of being in the same bracket. 91 O won last two games, should be fun...

91 owners run the Laxfest tournament. Too bad they didn't mix the schedule up.Maybe with 2 brackets,then winner of each play each other. Is it necessary for the LI teams to have to play each other when all the other teams from other places are at the tourn?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its funny everyone complains that these teams dont play each other enough. Now they are playing each other and people complain. How is a tournament director ever going to get it right. Its impossible. I think by looking at the teams 91 Orange, White and Express Terps are playing they are at least playing some good competition. Should be a great weekend of lax!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read on the laxfest thread 91 Extreme beat Terps 5 to 2 How did 91 White do? How about Team Texas? I was unable to get to the tourn this weekend would like some scores.Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL 2018 PARENTS & COACHES! Beware. Laxachusetts Black does not play lacrosse, they come to swing, slash and hurt other kids. My sons team has played them twice and both times this team plays dirty. Moreover, the coach was arguing with the refs because the refs were calling penalties against Laxachusetts Black for slashing and pushing. My son was taken away in an ambulance today and I am grateful that his vertebrae was not broken. For those of you who know him, you know he does not go down easily. It was a blatant nasty swing to the back of his neck. Parents, beware. LAXACHUSETTS BLACK does not come to play the game we love.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and thank you to the Laxachusetts Black coach for coming over to see how the young man in the ambulance was. Did you high five your player for that move?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and what was the score of this contest ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 terps beat 91 orange for the championship. they lost in pool play 5-2 to 91 and then beat them in championship 4-1.

both games hard fought and parents all well behaved. nice job 2018 terps winning big tournaments back to back against the best from marryland (crabs) best from PA (dukes) and best from LI (91) orange...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL 2018 PARENTS & COACHES! Beware. Laxachusetts Black does not play lacrosse, they come to swing, slash and hurt other kids. My sons team has played them twice and both times this team plays dirty. Moreover, the coach was arguing with the refs because the refs were calling penalties against Laxachusetts Black for slashing and pushing. My son was taken away in an ambulance today and I am grateful that his vertebrae was not broken. For those of you who know him, you know he does not go down easily. It was a blatant nasty swing to the back of his neck. Parents, beware. LAXACHUSETTS BLACK does not come to play the game we love.

I hope your son is ok. Please tell him that the boys from the 2018 Terps send their get well wishes!!! So hate to hear and see that kind of play and behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 terps beat 91 orange for the championship. they lost in pool play 5-2 to 91 and then beat them in championship 4-1.

both games hard fought and parents all well behaved. nice job 2018 terps winning big tournaments back to back against the best from marryland (crabs) best from PA (dukes) and best from LI (91) orange...

Congratulations to the 2018 Terps what a great game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the record, I'm not an Express parent. 91, I know this is only one game, but try to read the tea leaves here. Next year hundreds of top talented kids will want to go to the Catholics. They will want to play for the top Express team. 91 will be on the losing end of the talent pool, this is where the 91 party will end. Look at the older 91 teams...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Tournament in the 2018 A. Bunch of out of town teams. 91 Extreme 3-0-1 ,Team Texas, Raiders, Express Terps, Jesters and Laxachusettes all 3 -1 and Bucks Select 2-0-2!! Took them 45 minutes to figure who would make playoffs! Great competition and solid showing from LI teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won 2018 B?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 2018 Terps from a 91 parent. Very well played game. Always a pleasure playing you guys. Great players, great kids and great parents on both sides.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

It is better to see top local teams play each other than to go elsewhere and run over the opponents. Congrats Terps, the next meeting will be something to look forward to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the record, I'm not an Express parent. 91, I know this is only one game, but try to read the tea leaves here. Next year hundreds of top talented kids will want to go to the Catholics. They will want to play for the top Express team. 91 will be on the losing end of the talent pool, this is where the 91 party will end. Look at the older 91 teams...

totally disagree with this one, the older 91 teams did not have a feeder program as they were a newer organization, they now have a great reputation and great younger teams starting with the 2018 group they are and will continue to be a force as will the express, this should be a good (and hopefully friendly) rivalry from years to come.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 2018 Terps from a 91 parent. Very well played game. Always a pleasure playing you guys. Great players, great kids and great parents on both sides.

I am one Express Terps parent, very classy, thank you. Your team and parents are always great, always hard fought games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh Tribe won the 2018 B. Beat Mass. Rising Stars in the Finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see Wantagh play. Heard they are a very good Town Only Team and last week they tied fl$ and played a close game against 91 White. And No I am from Wantagh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are very good town team. (also not wantagh parent) They are as good as Massapqequa and GC town teams. They did tie fl$ but don't think that would happen again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some very competitive ball. That Team Texas was solid. I watched them between games beat 91 White and barely beat the Riptide 4-3 if not for the Riptide's goalie keeping them in the game.
Great to see some new talented teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2017 beat a very talented U13 team long island team
True Blue has a great faceoff player ( not my son )
Team Long Island Has very good team and Goalie is outstanding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 2017 team would not be considered U 13??

5porwr

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard