BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 126 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You made my point. I know everyone on that AS roster. I also know who was on the UA team in the past. They were on the UA team because of coach affiliation, not for merit. I know exactly what I am talking about.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am looking at the AS 2022 roster. No one on that roster would make the UA team. Some are B team players that went to TLC, and some are just not impressive.
But yet some have been on the UA team in the past…so clearly you don’t know what you are talking about
I am looking at the AS 2022 roster. No one on that roster would make the UA team. Some are B team players that went to TLC, and some are just not impressive.
But yet some have been on the UA team in the past…so clearly you don’t know what you are talking about

I saw one on the AS team that tried out last year for the Baltimore and DC team and didn’t make either, but they made it in 2019 because of coach affiliation. The reason they didn’t make it last year is because the coach affiliation was not there. This makes the point.
Signed,
someone that knows what they are talking about!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. They will all commit in due time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw one on the AS team that tried out last year for the Baltimore and DC team and didn’t make either, but they made it in 2019 because of coach affiliation. The reason they didn’t make it last year is because the coach affiliation was not there. This makes the point.
Signed,

Some were in the 19 team that won the tourney and 1 was championship potg! Zip it and take your lousy tude somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously?

Yes, check the AS website and for LI when it shows the coaches it shows 1 2022 team and then 2 teams at 2022, 2023 and 2024. I guess if you can swindle and extra almost $40k ($595 x 22 girls x 3 teams) why wouldn't you when the whole reason for starting the event was to make money to begin with. They took the UA model which did not make a lot of money for CSE and realized that it could be a goldmine if they scheduled it the same week and set the tryouts before UAs. Saying it would be run differently and then seeing that almost all the coaches were prior UA coaches should have been a clue. Not to mention that it is being run by the person that used to run UA Underclass tryouts. A sucker is born every minute and when it comes to lacrosse parents that are desperate for little Susie to have accolades it's probably more like every 30 seconds.

Correct on all accounts... but no 2022 team.. no one showed up to tryout

I guess the MD parents are a bit more thirsty to put something on their daughter's resume. It certainly won't help the 2022s make the Senior UA team if they chose to play AS instead of trying out for UA. But with LI not having a 2022 team the MD team should have a pretty easy tournament.

23 md girls on highlight team. How many will make the final 44 next year ? Not all 23 !!

Of course not, but do you think if there is a comparison between 2 girls and one went to AS and the other tried out for and played on UA CSE is going to choose the girl that played on the AS team instead of taking a chance and waiting for UA tryouts that just seems shortsighted.

I LOVE UA! They have lots to clean up going forward or the senior game will be all they have. If AS gets a senior game that UA will almost be done. The tryouts have gone from bad to worse. I do believe lots of complaints from orevios weren’t 100% accurate ( all parents wearing rose colored glasses), this years tryouts were embarrassing. Hope the Corrigan’s get someone in that spot that can fix it!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed,

Some were in the 19 team that won the tourney and 1 was championship potg! Zip it and take your lousy tude somewhere else.
My, my you are taking this very personal. You say that as it I didn’t know they won. They won as a team, not because of the ones that were selected by their high school coach. Your kid must be one of the non impressive ones on the AS 2002 roster. Figures. Now you zip it because, I can keep going with this topic and get deeper and embarrass you. Let’s do it. I am ready.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed,

My, my you are taking this very personal. You say that as it I didn’t know they won. They won as a team, not because of the ones that were selected by their high school coach. Your kid must be one of the non impressive ones on the AS 2002 roster. Figures. Now you zip it because, I can keep going with this topic and get deeper and embarrass you. Let’s do it. I am ready.
Wow^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw the 2022 AS roster. The McD JV can beat that team, and I am not joking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster said “some are not impressive”. They didn’t say all weren’t. Lighten up and stop taking it personal. The 2022 AS team is not impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed,

List your credentials please big mouth !! The coaches knew more than you and no my kid wasn’t one of them. Now get back to the circus clown. You kid just isn’t that good.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny that one you attack is committed to Hopkins.
Some of the others that play for said coach are going to
Virginia
Maryland and
Maryland
Louisville

They all committed after this tourney. The committments from this team are very good.
Va Tech
Navy
Duke
Unc
Md again
Georgetown
Hopkins again
Jacksonville.
Stanford
Loyola
Michigan
High Point.
American

I’m guessing you know this too and think the college coaches were convinced to take them by a high school coach that doesn’t know talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the name calling before I call out names. You’re sour because your kid isn’t going to make the UA this year, and I am sure you had her tryout for both the UA and AS. If you were so against UA why did you have your kid tryout for the UA and AS??? I played D1 and coached, and selected the best players for my team based on merit. My kid made the underclass team four times and the Senior game, and going to a top 5 D1. Want more credentials? She didn’t have to go to another regional to better her chances. The only thing the coaches know about team selection is to pick their players. Most people on here agree with me about UA coaches selecting their players. Sounds like it is happening over at AS too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the name calling before I call out names. You’re sour because your kid isn’t going to make the UA this year, and I am sure you had her tryout for both the UA and AS. If you were so against UA why did you have your kid tryout for the UA and AS??? I played D1 and coached, and selected the best players for my team based on merit. My kid made the underclass team four times and the Senior game, and going to a top 5 D1. Want more credentials? She didn’t have to go to another regional to better her chances. The only thing the coaches know about team selection is to pick their players. Most people on here agree with me about UA coaches selecting their players. Sounds like it is happening over at AS too.
oh please start calling out names. you probably sat on the bench then entire 4 years of your D1 career.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drop the mic!!! Now let’s move to another topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia
Maryland and
Maryland
Louisville

They all committed after this tourney. The committments from this team are very good.
Va Tech
Navy
Duke
Unc
Md again
Georgetown
Hopkins again
Jacksonville.
Stanford
Loyola
Michigan
High Point.
American

I’m guessing you know this too and think the college coaches were convinced to take them by a high school coach that doesn’t know talent.

You have too much time on your hands. You actually researched this stuff. Sad, sad, sad. Get a life and move on. Stop trying to justify the selections. AU is a powerhouse! We all know the selection process and favoritism of UA. Has nothing to do with your correlation and your list of college commitments. Two separate components. The AS 2022 roster is still weak. Why don’t you list the AS college commitments, and non commits?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh please start calling out names. you probably sat on the bench then entire 4 years of your D1 career.
and if I did sit on a college bench, it’s more than you did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia
Maryland and
Maryland
Louisville

Va Tech
Navy
Duke
Unc
Md again
Georgetown
Hopkins again
Jacksonville.
Stanford
Loyola
Michigan
High Point.
American

You have too much time on your hands. You actually researched this stuff. Sad, sad, sad. Get a life and move on. Stop trying to justify the selections. AU is a powerhouse! We all know the selection process and favoritism of UA. Has nothing to do with your correlation and your list of college commitments. Two separate components. The AS 2022 roster is still weak. Why don’t you list the AS college commitments, and non commits?
Hopkins
MD
Louisville
Pitt
Vanderbilt
Marist
Salisbury
Richmond
American
9 out of 15 committed
Happy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia
Maryland and
Maryland
Louisville

Va Tech
Navy
Duke
Unc
Md again
Georgetown
Hopkins again
Jacksonville.
Stanford
Loyola
Michigan
High Point.
American

Cmon clown. Here’s the challenge.
Name your 23 players from the 22 class and list your name so we can all comment on your picks. Bet you won’t. Easier being an internet tough guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of control. Just wow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and if I did sit on a college bench, it’s more than you did.
if you have all the lax knowledge and credentials tell us you name, where you played D1 and where you coached...or are you just some teenage boy with internet muscles who is bored?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Who cares where they play. UA or AS. As long as they play lacrosse. Enjoy the fact that your child (CHILD) loves the game and wanted to tryout for either event. Then enjoy watching the games if your child makes one of the teams. Stop the complaints, comparisons, and mud slinging. Grow up grownups!

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously have a lot of time on your hands, and I am not the original commenter. You people are living through your kids. Get a life and move on. We all know that the UA has a horrible selection process and it appears that the AS does too. You would sound the alarm if your kid did not make the SA team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are out of control. There was nothing said that isn’t true about the UA and CSE. Stop getting upset when someone calls out the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t need to share anything with a bunch of clowns that have time to research commitments. Show me yours and give me your name. What a joke and go get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Who cares where they play. UA or AS. As long as they play lacrosse. Enjoy the fact that your child (CHILD) loves the game and wanted to tryout for either event. Then enjoy watching the games if your child makes one of the teams. Stop the complaints, comparisons, and mud slinging. Grow up grownups!

Yes. Let’s move on. They are playing lacrosse on a team of their choice. Stop with the calling out folks for their names, like you are the authority. Please grow up and enjoy the games.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Duplicate Quote
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Virginia
Maryland and
Maryland
Louisville

Va Tech
Navy
Duke
Unc
Md again
Georgetown
Hopkins again
Jacksonville.
Stanford
Loyola
Michigan
High Point.
American

I bet you can give us their Clinic, Tyker, and [ChillLaxin] team stats. Stop it, you are cracking me up with the commit list. Too funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the hold up on announcing the Baltimore UA Teams? Wasn't tryouts on Tuesday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the hold up on announcing the Baltimore UA Teams? Wasn't tryouts on Tuesday?
Was there a big turn out? Corrigan tweeted about AS, was the sign up for UA down tremendously compared to previous years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t need to share anything with a bunch of clowns that have time to research commitments. Show me yours and give me your name. What a joke and go get a life.
Yet here you are still posting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet here you are still posting.

Yes, because I am still waiting on your Clinic and Tyker stats? I know that you still have them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the CSE tweet say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the highlight UA team is a *%#$ show. Kudos DK

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s so nice to be proven correct

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the highlight UA team is a *%#$ show. Kudos DK

Truth ! Freakin joke !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As predicted, two Redshirt players made the UA Highlight team. This is a travesty. The first time in the history of the event that a Redshirt director was a coach, and a Redshirt player(s) were selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mistake, three Redshirt players selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As predicted, two Redshirt players made the UA Highlight team. This is a travesty. The first time in the history of the event that a Redshirt director was a coach, and a Redshirt player(s) were selected.

3 redshirts ! 3!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Command no better with Skywalkers mom picking 10 of her own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 redshirts ! 3!
All committed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so are you admitting that the UA process is political? Sounds that way…..

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 126 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard