BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 03:03 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 02:52 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Bearded_Kaos - 07/23/21 02:46 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 02:45 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 02:42 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,450
Posts301,309
Members2,317
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 530 of 552 1 2 528 529 530 531 532 551 552
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333937 06/14/21 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not glass houses. just a statement of fact. The younger fans at Farmindale like Sunday school -- no class. low class trash. You dont have to like or accept the facts but its true.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333956 06/14/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not glass houses. just a statement of fact. The younger fans at Farmindale like Sunday school -- no class. low class trash. You dont have to like or accept the facts but its true.

Stop crying Port mommy. You lost. Enjoy your summer. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333959 06/14/21 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island publics not even on the level of those teams . Any D1 roster bunch of kids are from Calvert Hall , McDonaugh , Culver , Boys Latin , Bullis , Haverford , Taft , Deerfield. Some of those schools are 65k a year for High School .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333961 06/14/21 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island publics not even on the level of those teams . Any D1 roster bunch of kids are from Calvert Hall , McDonaugh , Culver , Boys Latin , Bullis , Haverford , Taft , Deerfield. Some of those schools are 65k a year for High School .

Are you responding to a particular post? Traditionally the Top Long Island Publics as well as Chaminade and St Anthony's are on par with all of the other top HS Teams.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333963 06/14/21 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year, at the very least, Manhasset, Chaminade and St Anthony's would all run with those teams.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333969 06/14/21 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALL TOP Div 1 teams want the prep school kids that is a fact

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333978 06/14/21 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching the geico HS national tourney, there’s no team from LI that could compete with these guys. Maybe St Anthony’s last year with O’Neill, Deneza and Naso and I say that only because they played/started as freshman at Duke

And for all you parents wondering why you kid may not be committed, watch this game and ask your self can your kid do that.

such an unbelievably wrong statement

Not One Public school could compete? Manhasset ?


This topic : Long Island publics not even on the level of those teams . Any D1 roster bunch of kids are from Calvert Hall , McDonaugh , Culver , Boys Latin , Bullis , Haverford , Taft , Deerfield. Some of those schools are 65k a year for High School

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333980 06/14/21 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's comparing apples and oranges, all the NE Prep School team rosters are, on average, 1 to 2 years older than the typical Long Island roster. There isn't a team on Long Island that could run with the top prep schools.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333988 06/14/21 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ALL TOP Div 1 teams want the prep school kids that is a fact

What school wouldn't want a 20 year old freshman?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #333990 06/14/21 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This year, at the very least, Manhasset, Chaminade and St Anthony's would all run with those teams.
Manhasset has two studs this year and still wouldn't be able to complete with Chaminade and St Anthony's..

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #333999 06/14/21 12:38 PM
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
L
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 19
St Anthony's kills everyone on their schedule and then plays Chaminade for some type of Championship. Isn't that every year? Pre-COVID sprinkle in some Darien, Manhasset, GC for out of conference fun....which are usually close games...but again....St Anthony's or Chaminade for the championship. Does that sum it up? Its like two travel teams beating everyone up at some lame tournament and then playing each other for the championship. Over and over. UVA...this year's NC in D1....has a few LI public school players on the team...playing. Why the detest on LI public schools?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #334049 06/14/21 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not glass houses. just a statement of fact. The younger fans at Farmindale like Sunday school -- no class. low class trash. You dont have to like or accept the facts but its true.

Just because you say so doesn't make it factual. It is your opinion.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #334069 06/14/21 06:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ALL TOP Div 1 teams want the prep school kids that is a fact

And look at those top D1 rosters…..each of them have kids from LI public schools. So I don’t really get your point

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #334085 06/14/21 08:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ALL TOP Div 1 teams want the prep school kids that is a fact

And look at those top D1 rosters…..each of them have kids from LI public schools. So I don’t really get your point

Yes, and many of those big name transfers choked when they were needed. Gallagher lost to freshman, and Sowers did nothing when needed

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #334098 06/14/21 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ALL TOP Div 1 teams want the prep school kids that is a fact

And look at those top D1 rosters…..each of them have kids from LI public schools. So I don’t really get your point

Yes, and many of those big name transfers choked when they were needed. Gallagher lost to freshman, and Sowers did nothing when needed

Classless

Like Reply Quote
Page 530 of 552 1 2 528 529 530 531 532 551 552
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4