Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NGLL Week 5

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Very important game for both teams to build some positive vibes heading into summer tourneys.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
I think Pride is much better than the record, I think they have had some 9am and 8am! games 90 min away is not helping their cause.

Integrity 27 Skywalkers Blue 27
Integrity -8
I think its back to back Integrity wins here

Coppermine 27 Hero's White 27
Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine made a statement last week, I think they keep it going

Skywalkers Blue 27 Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -16
Play the seniors, as they say.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
Does LBC get back on track here? FCA would make a statement with a win here.

MD United 27 Hero's White 27
MD United 27 -4
White can be as physical as any team, can MDU handle it?

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Integrity 9-4 A little less of a game than I anticipated. Much needed win for Integrity.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
NEMS 6-3 Played out as I thought though I did expect a little more scoring, Pride may end up with 1 win.

Integrity 27 Skywalkers Blue 27
Integrity -8
Integrity 11-3 Nailed it. score won for the house.

Coppermine 27 Hero's White 27
Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine 10-3 I expected a little more fight from White, but their size was a non factor against Coppermine it seems

Skywalkers Blue 27 Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -16
Hero's Green 16-2 Honestly I thought Hero's would drop near 20 on them but maybe they did the right thing in the end.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D Black 12-5 M&D didn't blow them out as I thought, LBC has some strong players that kept them in this.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
LBC 14-3 Obviously LBC shook off the earlier loss and made FCA pay for it. Nice bounce back.

MD United 27 Hero's White 27
MD United 27 -4
MD United 12-3 Game wasn't really in doubt, MDU offense got rolling and White couldn't stop it.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #328859 05/04/21 10:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Red Division looks to be locked with BLC and M&D. The Blue looks like NEMS is lock for the Playoffs as well. I would guess Hero’s is in the drivers seat as well but noticed that Coppermine is right behind them and play each other next week. Anyone familiar with either team and have any insight to whether Coppermine might upset Hero’s. Their last couple of games don’t seem that close. Either way it’s exciting to see two teams still playing for something while the other three spots seem locked up. All things considered it has been fun back on the sidelines cheering the girls on.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328865 05/04/21 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Red Division looks to be locked with BLC and M&D. The Blue looks like NEMS is lock for the Playoffs as well. I would guess Hero’s is in the drivers seat as well but noticed that Coppermine is right behind them and play each other next week. Anyone familiar with either team and have any insight to whether Coppermine might upset Hero’s. Their last couple of games don’t seem that close. Either way it’s exciting to see two teams still playing for something while the other three spots seem locked up. All things considered it has been fun back on the sidelines cheering the girls on.

Coppermine will keep it close, but can't see them winning unless they win 75%+ draws. I'd guess a lower scoring 7-4 kinda game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #328919 05/04/21 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coppermine will keep it close, but can't see them winning unless they win 75%+ draws. I'd guess a lower scoring 7-4 kinda game.

Coppermine is playing better than I thought in 2021, they only beat Integrity by 2 while Hero's beat them 14-5 so I think 7 pt difference is fair.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329081 05/05/21 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6

Integrity 27 vs Pride Red 27
Integrity 27 -3
Pride is in a bit of a free fall, I expect Integrity to come out pumped after two straight wins

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC has a 1/3 chance of winning it all I would say, and they want the division.

Coppermine Black 27 vs FCA Blue 27
Coppermine Black 27 -13
FCA season high goals is 5, and Coppermine will hit double digits for a third straight game.

NEMS 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -7
My gut tells me Hero's makes a statement in this critical game for 1st place.

M&D Black 27 vs MD United 27
M&D Black 27 -8
M&D is hitting their stride and they won't call off the dogs.

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -9
Pride needs this game to get back on the right track and get some positivity back

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #329084 05/05/21 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who did BLC beat in the fall? To me, they’ve been a very good team since 2019 NGLL.

no real differentiation between 5 and 8 in my mind. I actually think outside of Heros this year as a general rule is well behind where comparable teams were the last 3 years. not sure if it is covid or just a down year in general

I've noticed the same. I think last year's 6th graders was a significantly better class. In fact some clubs like Coppermine can't even fill a B team at this level.

I think this is proving to be false. Both NEMS and BLC 27s are at the top of any teams in that club. Hero's and M&D are as good as anyone.

I guess summer tournaments against non MD teams will really reveal where the 2027 teams stand but I would expect them to more than hold their own.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329110 05/05/21 06:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEMS has had a super easy schedule. No hard teams so far. I expect Heros to be them and take first in the division.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329114 05/05/21 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed NEMS avoiding BLC and M&D was very lucky for them.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329251 05/07/21 10:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC, M&D, and Hero's are all another level above everyone else including NEMS. Give credit to NEMS for likely filling that fourth spot, but they will get rolled easily.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329259 05/07/21 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC, M&D, and Hero's are all another level above everyone else including NEMS. Give credit to NEMS for likely filling that fourth spot, but they will get rolled easily.

Most definitely a gap, same as it was in 4th grade.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #329400 05/09/21 05:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With yesterday in the books we now have to wait until next Saturday to see who the fourth and final playoff team will be. Will it be Hero’s (as I guess) or Coppermine? Either way it’s good to have a meaningful game the last week of the season. People have told me not to sleep on Coppermine because they have a really good team with a solid defense. Scores support that too. Hero’s is deep with some excellent attack players. Exciting. Waiting on the weekly write up and spreads before I place my bet this week. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329421 05/09/21 08:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With yesterday in the books we now have to wait until next Saturday to see who the fourth and final playoff team will be. Will it be Hero’s (as I guess) or Coppermine? Either way it’s good to have a meaningful game the last week of the season. People have told me not to sleep on Coppermine because they have a really good team with a solid defense. Scores support that too. Hero’s is deep with some excellent attack players. Exciting. Waiting on the weekly write up and spreads before I place my bet this week. LOL

Coppermine has had a very soft schedule right up until their last two games.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329425 05/09/21 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329577 05/10/21 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

Pride Red 14-0 over Integrity? What happened there?
BLC 5-4 over MD United? I expected double digits from BLC here.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329686 05/11/21 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

Pride Red 14-0 over Integrity? What happened there?
BLC 5-4 over MD United? I expected double digits from BLC here.

I think that BLC got caught with being off for too long due to the schedule, They have not played in 3 weeks, and its hard keeping up the intensity when you are not playing.

Hats off to MU, holding it that close to BLC and M&D in 1 weekend says they might be trouble in the summer...

I am also puzzled by Pride's sudden abilities, I wont say what I am thinking, but .................................................

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard