Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #329411 05/09/21 07:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs shaping up. One spot up for grabs. Stars vs Hoco next Saturday night? Who you got? Playoffs next Sunday 8 am start Pride vs NEMS, 9am Skywalkers vs winner of Stars/Hoco. I think NEMS can beat Pride 4 out of ten times, so i expect a close game. I think Skywalkers has gotten a lot better so I give Stars/ Hoco only a 10% chance to win. I also think Hoco is going to beat Stars. So I think it is going to be NEMs vs M&D and Heros vs Skywalkers in the semis. I will go M&D vs Skywalkers final. M&D for the win in the final.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #329412 05/09/21 07:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turnovers played a big part in sw loss. The run and gun sw way hurt them today.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329416 05/09/21 07:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two great games today. M&D over Skywalker's by one and Hero's over Pride by 5. It all came down to the draw. Congrats

Clearly coming from a parent who was not at the M&D and Skywalkers game. The draw was dominated by Skywalkers but that was not the outcome of the game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329423 05/09/21 08:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two great games today. M&D over Skywalker's by one and Hero's over Pride by 5. It all came down to the draw. Congrats
Skywalkers definitely dominated the draw today but M&D was more opportunistic with their chances.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329426 05/09/21 09:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers definitely dominated the draw today but M&D was more opportunistic with their chances.

Exactly. Too much 1v1 and turnovers killed sw ! Coaches need to teach sharing the ball.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #329448 05/10/21 06:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The draw kept Sykwalkers in the game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329457 05/10/21 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Too much 1v1 and turnovers killed sw ! Coaches need to teach sharing the ball.

SW is much improved and strong at the draw but 3 pipe shots and mnd opting not to take the open goal shot at the end made the game closer then it should have been (score wise). MnD got a little too fancy at the end and should have put the game away. a heads up play by the defender kept it from going into ot.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329510 05/10/21 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my experience, sharing the ball is not the SW way of coaching

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329512 05/10/21 10:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter played after the SW/MND game. Still surprised how the SW game didn't end in a tie? one on one with the goalie. amazing play by the defender for MND.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329519 05/10/21 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW is much improved and strong at the draw but 3 pipe shots and mnd opting not to take the open goal shot at the end made the game closer then it should have been (score wise). MnD got a little too fancy at the end and should have put the game away. a heads up play by the defender kept it from going into ot.
Stalling the last 5 minutes helps too

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #329540 05/10/21 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter played after the SW/MND game. Still surprised how the SW game didn't end in a tie? one on one with the goalie. amazing play by the defender for MND.

Amazing play by the defender? One on one with the goalie? Try a legal check and a hold. There were many of us right in front of it when it happened. The only reason the ref didn’t call it is because the play was so far in front of them that they could not see it when it happened.

Last edited by JesLax1; 05/10/21 11:53 AM.
Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329544 05/10/21 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like M&D and Skywalkers are very closely matched. Weird stuff can happen in the playoffs. I suspect there is a gap to Pride as the fourth seed. Pride maybe closer to NEMS then they are to Heros, SW, and MnD. Upset alert.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329549 05/10/21 12:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing play by the defender? One on one with the goalie? Try a legal check and a hold. There were many of us right in front of it when it happened. The only reason the ref didn’t call it is because the play was so far in front of them that they could not see it when it happened.

The reason the ref didn't make the call is because there was no call to make. I watched the video several times and it was a clean check.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #329550 05/10/21 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be a sour SW dad. from my view it was clean, no hold whatso ever. might also want to read up on the whistle start inside the 12.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #329562 05/10/21 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason the ref didn't make the call is because there was no call to make. I watched the video several times and it was a clean check.
"watched the video several times"??????

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 64 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 63 64
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard