Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You’d think someone from the hoco program would come in and give her some guidance on how to coach on all these important facets of the game. Otherwise the parents who had enough will look someplace else.

Who’s better ? Mnd , sw and heros has better talent. Coach must have to done something right to win today over that talent ans superior coaching. Besides the HOco director and 24 coach helps out with 25 too.

I am not sure they have better individual talent for all players. Up to a certain number, but perhaps better overall talent? Maybe 6 or 8 on roster are close to equal but rest of HoCo are lower? Just my opinion.

Coaching makes a difference. Luck makes a difference too.

As said in earlier posts, someone thought SKywalkers had a short roster today. I don’t know if that made a true difference but seeing the two teams play, based on many years of playing and coaching the game, you can see difference in coaching. HoCo coaching is sub par.

They just do a lot of things that really top tier teams don’t do. Hope it resolves itself through better coaching and I think they can compete at the highest levels.