BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26
Re: Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone explain what exactly Lax On Elite at the 2024 age group is? Is it a club team or a group that trains as a supplement to your club team?

All social media hype. That’s their game and they are very good at it. They post 5 vids a day of mediocre training sessions. Ask around regarding who trains there, what teams those girls are from, and see if your kid will be elevated by the level of training offered. I’m guessing for most it’s going to be no.

Moving your 2024 player there for anything other than recreational lacrosse would be a disaster.

What trainers have kids from every club attending sessions?

I would imagine many have kids from all different clubs.
Lax on is a lot of smoke and not a lot of substance. Sometimes kids like to start fresh in a new training setting, but if you see what they push on IG, the aren’t reinventing the wheel by any stretch of the imagination. A 2024 team is downright laughable.
I think 2024 parents have been around the block enough that to see what’s going on here.

If you are on the top YJ team of course you wouldn't make the move. But if you are on a "B" team or Yellow Jackets "C" team they might be an option you look at. Seemed to work well for the 2022's that joined them last year as a good amount are going to Division 1 programs. Would those girls have gotten as much help from their prior clubs in the recruiting process had they stayed? I doubt it.

So you’re saying it’s better to leave a “B” or “C” team with a well known and established club to join a “F” or “G” team with a no name, non established, club?
Sounds like a solid plan where do I sign my kid up ???

So many sheep stay on YJ. They keep paying the vig thinking it’s a ticket to a big scholarship. Only the top YJs A team players get the big scholarships. Even the lower players on the A team don’t make out as well as they make you believe with their social media posts. If you are on the B or C YJ team, there is a reason your daughter is there. Yes she will be recruited but it’s not going to be to a big time school with a big scholarship. If you’re realistic about that great. If not, wisen up!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do they come up with this list of top 2024 players. My daughter made the list and I can’t understand why. Who’s ever seen her play outside of her club coach and middle school coach? Oh, and besides there was no lax last year. Thanks for the honor, but if feels a little hollow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do they come up with this list of top 2024 players. My daughter made the list and I can’t understand why. Who’s ever seen her play outside of her club coach and middle school coach? Oh, and besides there was no lax last year. Thanks for the honor, but if feels a little hollow.

I was wondering the same thing.

My guess, kids tag their friends, or players they consider good, on social media.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter attends Lax On Trainings since they started and it’s amazing! Every Coach is female and all former college coaches! Their training is advanced and not run by lacrosse dads. If they had a 2023 team we would be going!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter attends Lax On Trainings since they started and it’s amazing! Every Coach is female and all former college coaches! Their training is advanced and not run by lacrosse dads. If they had a 2023 team we would be going!

What does being ALL female have to do with being good training??? SMH

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was wondering the same thing.

My guess, kids tag their friends, or players they consider good, on social media.

Sorry, but It’s all artificial social media clout. Very cringeworthy. It’s just a popularity contest for those in non hotbed areas. In fact it think it’s run by an 18 year old kid in Indiana. If any girls from a local school here try to do it I’d really die inside for them. I’m in Baltimore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax on trainings are to avoid getting smoked by real competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have read on here many times, "the only lists that really matter are the lists that the college coaches keep". That said, The Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior and Junior Rankings have proven to be pretty accurate, not necessarily the exact order but the players who have been ranked in the Top 30 - 40 usually go to the Top Programs and do very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha ok Windsor. We know you’re on this app we see your social media. Get over yourself, you’re a sellout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have read on here many times, "the only lists that really matter are the lists that the college coaches keep". That said, The Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior and Junior Rankings have proven to be pretty accurate, not necessarily the exact order but the players who have been ranked in the Top 30 - 40 usually go to the Top Programs and do very well.

The list is also based on film I believe.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2024 teams have coaches who are actually supporting kids outside of practice ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean ? Coaches are not accountable. How about parent support their kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Everyone, My name has been mentioned enough it got back to me that I should check out this thread! I figured it’s about time I chimed in. If anyone has any questions about Lax On Training or Lax On Elite happy to answer any questions via email. In fact, happy to give you a trial for your athletes to see what it’s all about! As my parents know, I’m always willing to communicate professionally and answer any questions. Here’s my direct email coachv@laxonli.com or apparently you can catch me on social media! As a professional I will not be commenting on this thread after this so please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about team and trainings. Stay healthy & Lax On

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The list is also based on film I believe.

It looks to me like it is based almost entirely from club director/coach input. I know they reached out to clubs for names. Number of spots allotted per club based loosely on club reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What that does that mean. So if you train with Laxon you are trying not to get smoked by competition. Since when does trainings have competition. Why does it matter who coaches your daughter outside there club team. If your kid is comfortable with that trainer that’s all that matters. This page has become absurd. Now after kids and teams get crapped on we go after people who do trainings. Get a life! All you people talking about only A players get top schools who cares. You not getting full rides and little Susie will leave that big name college with a huge student loan debt and probably like most who aren’t top 5 on that A team just ride the bench. But Mommy and Daddy can wear that college sweatshirt and pump out there chests proudly. After college there’s no more lacrosse unless you are a name like KO.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What that does that mean. So if you train with Laxon you are trying not to get smoked by competition. Since when does trainings have competition. Why does it matter who coaches your daughter outside there club team. If your kid is comfortable with that trainer that’s all that matters. This page has become absurd. Now after kids and teams get crapped on we go after people who do trainings. Get a life! All you people talking about only A players get top schools who cares. You not getting full rides and little Susie will leave that big name college with a huge student loan debt and probably like most who aren’t top 5 on that A team just ride the bench. But Mommy and Daddy can wear that college sweatshirt and pump out there chests proudly. After college there’s no more lacrosse unless you are a name like KO.

Someone made the laxon ladies mad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahah and you have Windsor on the thread defending laxon. It’s laughable that she read this and once again made a social media post solely about 2024s because of this thread. She also CLEARLY has her 2022 team writing in the comments since every kid is saying the same thing. If you fall for this stunt you’re as ridiculous as them for thinking that this isn’t a disservice to these kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Everyone, My name has been mentioned enough it got back to me that I should check out this thread! I figured it’s about time I chimed in. If anyone has any questions about Lax On Training or Lax On Elite happy to answer any questions via email. In fact, happy to give you a trial for your athletes to see what it’s all about! As my parents know, I’m always willing to communicate professionally and answer any questions. Here’s my direct email coachv@laxonli.com or apparently you can catch me on social media! As a professional I will not be commenting on this thread after this so please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about team and trainings. Stay healthy & Lax On

Oh so you mean when we called you out for interacting with the threat you decided to continue to post anonymously on here?
Thanks for proving our point that you’re on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yikes- don't think dissing every club kid is a good look Mom. Training is fine but your D should compete at higher level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t even matter if you’re name is KO, or TC. Why would anyone get a degree from a good school to graduate and give lax lessons? Oh, they get to play on team USA which is a joke. Us lax takes our money to fund these teams that play no competition and nobody ares about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm, sounds like someone is scared. Hats off that YOUR kid and their coach are so amazing they aren’t working with any other trainers, but YOU might want to consider a long walk on the beach to squash that anger. Maybe a bit less caffeine as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm, sounds like someone is scared. Hats off that YOUR kid and their coach are so amazing they aren’t working with any other trainers, but YOU might want to consider a long walk on the beach to squash that anger. Maybe a bit less caffeine as well.

Bottom line is a laxon team at this age is frankly ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone talking about how Rooney had a 2024 team she was a head cosch of and never showed up to practices and then bailed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone that has an ounce of lacrosse knowledge laughs hysterically at the lax on training videos. It is cringeworthy but that’s what makes it work. She has all the low level players that do not know any better The more they post the more ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line is a laxon team at this age is frankly ridiculous

Lax on teams are terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just keep exposing yourself more and more “as a professional”. Professional what? Your an embarrassment who can fool people who do not know What a joke scam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Elevate '24 lose to a covid depleted coach and player '25 team tonight... oh no! Get a grip people, these are offseason playing opportunities and in the current environment, who knows what team really has what. Glad they are playing and it didn't rain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Elevate '24 lose to a covid depleted coach and player '25 team tonight... oh no! Get a grip people, these are offseason playing opportunities and in the current environment, who knows what team really has what. Glad they are playing and it didn't rain.

Elevate 24 has gone down hill. Surprised the entire club hasn’t folded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Laxon Ladies should just take over the Elevate program! That program has horrendous training and they could help them out there. Seems like that Elevate director doesn’t really care anyways to train his teams! Just throws them out on the fields with inadequate training and skills! At least LaxOn seem like they care about actually training the girls! Could be good opportunity for them to merge together!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Laxon Ladies should just take over the Elevate program! That program has horrendous training and they could help them out there. Seems like that Elevate director doesn’t really care anyways to train his teams! Just throws them out on the fields with inadequate training and skills! At least LaxOn seem like they care about actually training the girls! Could be good opportunity for them to merge together!!

This is a funny way to market ladies... we don’t want to play for you. If we leave we’re going to a club that actually has had more than one recruiting group. Simmer down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a funny way to market ladies... we don’t want to play for you. If we leave we’re going to a club that actually has had more than one recruiting group. Simmer down.

They’re a joke. They are Not even worth the bad publicity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone do the kilgus all American training?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we discuss something other than the TRAINING - not “elite”- laxon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top clubs in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

u should definitely do kilgus if you get the chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When Kilgus badmouths laxon to plug her own company in. It’s similar to lax on- just a smoke and mirrors show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top clubs in this age group?

YJ Weiner and Legacy- top guns 24s are weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When Kilgus badmouths laxon to plug her own company in. It’s similar to lax on- just a smoke and mirrors show.

This is funny. Whenever anyone asks about a good program there is always a troll. Kilgus' training is lightyears ahead of laxon, that being said, not every kid can hang in Kilgus' sessions so laxon might be good for some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kilgus shouldn't be defined as training its more free play even they coaches scrimmage with the girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kilgus shouldn't be defined as training its more free play even they coaches scrimmage with the girls.

sounds great actually

Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard