BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,616
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 69 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws is a B plus team - lack size and offensive firepower

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No need to worry <<Content Deleted>>.

I can't believe BOTC is allowing these unsubstantiated attacks on a player's father to be posted on this site. How do you think his son feels? This parent is not a coach and should not have to sit defenseless while some maniac makes such disparaging personal assaults. I thought all comments were monitored by a moderator?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

I can't believe BOTC is allowing these unsubstantiated attacks on a player's father to be posted on this site. How do you think his son feels? This parent is not a coach and should not have to sit defenseless while some maniac makes such disparaging personal assaults. I thought all comments were monitored by a moderator?
All posts are moderated. Given all of your moral outrage you would be ... who?

BOTC is not now and has never been a site for children - do not expect that BOTC will be monitoring your child's internet usage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comments about this individual have all been true so whats the problem?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True? Says who, you? Your the little gutless mouse making things up because your kid isn't on the team you want him on? Crawl out from under the rock you hide under and approach this dad if its TRUE. Your a liar and you have issues. What upsets me is this type of mom or dad come on here and say these things about ANY of us parents!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs (MD) actually adds players during the year..limiting playing time for those that don't meet coach's standards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws is a B plus team - lack size and offensive firepower

Thank you for your erroneous analysis and rating based on the size of the players. And whose team does your son play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs (MD) actually adds players during the year..limiting playing time for those that don't meet coach's standards

Ive heard that also. But they don't have many teams under their banner so I could see why they do that, in a way. Good club tho and good u15 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, very good club...I like the one team per age group focus. PUt your best on the field and avoid parents arguing and complaining about what team their son plays on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, very good club...I like the one team per age group focus. PUt your best on the field and avoid parents arguing and complaining about what team their son plays on

Yes. Like fl$ does, less messy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive heard that also. But they don't have many teams under their banner so I could see why they do that, in a way. Good club tho and good u15 team.

Anyone know if the Crabs are going to the U15 tournament in Florida this summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have friends that play on Black with him and the team parents really don’t like him. He is always back stabbing everyone. If your kid has a bad game he wants to move you to the Terp team. Unfortunately the parents on the team have no choice but to deal with him. He has some kind of hold on Express. He is constantly trying to control everything

I'm glad you have some friends somewhere because comments like this are insignificant and are likely going to lose you any friends that you claim you have. I am a black terp parent and I can say there is no animosity at all among us. Sorry to ruin your day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to worry steroids are all out of his system.

True? Says who, you? Your the little gutless mouse making things up because your kid isn't on the team you want him on? Crawl out from under the rock you hide under and approach this dad if its TRUE. Your a liar and you have issues. What upsets me is this type of mom or dad come on here and say these things about ANY of us parents!

I couldn't agree more. BOTC should take charge and remove these hurtful and catty posts. In addition to them being false, it is slander and absurd that a parent is writing this. Obviously it's someone who is mentally ill and in need of help.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I couldn't agree more. BOTC should take charge and remove these hurtful and catty posts. In addition to them being false, it is slander and absurd that a parent is writing this. Obviously it's someone who is mentally ill and in need of help.
Another anonymous hero telling us what is and is not the truth in the lacrosse arena. We strong urge you to contact us with your information via e-mail - not anonymously - with the details as to what is inaccurate in this thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have friends that play on Black with him and the team parents really don’t like him. He is always back stabbing everyone. If your kid has a bad game he wants to move you to the Terp team. Unfortunately the parents on the team have no choice but to deal with him. He has some kind of hold on Express. He is constantly trying to control everything

I'm glad you have some friends somewhere because comments like this are insignificant and are likely going to lose you any friends that you claim you have. I am a black terp parent and I can say there is no animosity at all among us. Sorry to ruin your day.

At the Forsberg 8th grade A championship, the sun was directly in the eyes of the Outlaws defense. The Outlaws coach asked the Express Terps Black/Terps Without a Color coaches if they would mind switching sides halfway through the game. Express coaches were fine with it as were the refs. But all you heard was the animosity among the Express parents saying the rules are changing, the Outlaws are cheating, blah, blah, blah....by the way, the Outlaws were up 3-1 with the sun in their eyes on defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Another anonymous hero telling us what is and is not the truth in the lacrosse arena. We strong urge you to contact us with your information via e-mail - not anonymously - with the details as to what is inaccurate in this thread.

This is not just about your malicious comments. You obviously have a history with the person you keep bashing. This should not be anyones concern but your own. You keep saying "we" as if you are a spokesperson for a group. Get off your high horse and focus on your son's team instead of the one he didn't make. I, for one, are tired of reading your inaccurate and a little troubling posts.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by CageSage
This is not just about your malicious comments. You obviously have a history with the person you keep bashing. This should not be anyones concern but your own. You keep saying "we" as if you are a spokesperson for a group. Get off your high horse and focus on your son's team instead of the one he didn't make. I, for one, are tired of reading your inaccurate and a little troubling posts.
Did you intend to actually quote our BOTC posting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a "B plus team" that is consistently winning in the A division? Outlaws sound like a solid A team to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what difference does it make what team his son plays for?? ... he could lie, or tell the truth, no one on the BOTC would know the difference...

and yeah, I agree that the outlaws are a good B+ team... BUT far from great.
It's all just opinion anyway, dont get so defensive....

No one is saying your baby is ugly....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what difference does it make what team his son plays for?? ... he could lie, or tell the truth, no one on the BOTC would know the difference...

Who else do the Outlaws need to beat to be considered an A team in your opinion? Just curious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a son on the 2018 express terps and we played the outlaws. Given the 2017 teams we have played, I consider the outlaws a true A team. Well coached and disciplined and can play with any of the others in this age bracket...

they wont beat the turtles, but no one else does either. Outlaws a solid, well coached, diciplined team.

Parents were also very good, no whining or yelling at the refs. A team in my book, not sure what Bt even means. lets face it, if any team can hang with 91, express, crabs Team LI in their age bracket they are an A team even if they dont win all their games.

Personally, I prefer all close games, even losses , to the blowouts that 2018 terps have all the time...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who else do the Outlaws need to beat to be considered an A team in your opinion? Just curious.

My son plays for another 2017 team and we have played the Outlaws a few times. They are definitely a competitive A team IMO. They play good, fundamental lacrosse and they move the ball well. They hustle and play hard. Not the biggest, fastest or strongest to be sure, but they are a very solid team nonetheless. I would say they are in the middle of the pack as far as Long Island travel clubs go along with fl$, Jesters, etc.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for another 2017 team and we have played the Outlaws a few times. They are definitely a competitive A team IMO. They play good, fundamental lacrosse and they move the ball well. They hustle and play hard. Not the biggest, fastest or strongest to be sure, but they are a very solid team nonetheless. I would say they are in the middle of the pack as far as Long Island travel clubs go along with fl$, Jesters, etc.......

I heard Outlaws are a pretty good squad. Just curious no sarcasm meant because i don't know the answer, have the Outlaws hung with or played Trueblue, Black Terps or 91? And have they played off LI against teams of the level of Crabs, Dukes, Bandits or Breakers? Thanks in advance!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Outlaws are a pretty good squad. Just curious no sarcasm meant because i don't know the answer, have the Outlaws hung with or played Trueblue, Black Terps or 91? And have they played off LI against teams of the level of Crabs, Dukes, Bandits or Breakers? Thanks in advance!

Outlaws have played True Blue twice and lost twice: Once in the fall they lost by one and once at JDRF where they lost 5-2. Beat a 91 team by 8 or 9 in the Kings Point league but I think that was 91 Extreme which I've heard is a 2018 team.. Played Black Terps/Terps 3 times and won 2 and tied 1. Have not played the out of state teams yet except for Snipers from Florida that they beat 9-2. Both Outlaws goalies are exceptional and make up for some other deficiences.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps and Terps black both play A in tournaments, so your logic doesnt work...

Terps are playing in the B division for LI Laxfest. Most likely the black team players will be there to "help" out also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws have played True Blue twice and lost twice: Once in the fall they lost by one and once at JDRF where they lost 5-2. Beat a 91 team by 8 or 9 in the Kings Point league but I think that was 91 Extreme which I've heard is a 2018 team.. Played Black Terps/Terps 3 times and won 2 and tied 1. Have not played the out of state teams yet except for Snipers from Florida that they beat 9-2. Both Outlaws goalies are exceptional and make up for some other deficiences.

Thanks for the infomation. Are you sure you played Black terps? I heard it was terps. And when you beat 91 by that many points I'm assuming they didn't have all their players? Sounds like you guys are really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the infomation. Are you sure you played Black terps? I heard it was terps. And when you beat 91 by that many points I'm assuming they didn't have all their players? Sounds like you guys are really good.

At JDRF more than 3/4 of the team's helmets said "Terps Black" on the back. Not sure how they entered themselves in the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2017 is a Solid A team, they aren't better than True Blue, Terps Black or 91 but they can play with them all.

The team is very well coached, and plays a disciplined game. I have seen them play a few times and they are always structured.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws did not play 2017 91 Orange

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on some of the best LI/NJ 2017 lacrosse players people have seen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player I have seen from NJ is #23 on Leading Edge....big strong long pole...6'2" 210 lbs, rising 9th grader..brother heading to Maryland next year...saw him play in Baltimore earlier this year...you can't miss him on the field...saw a couple big strong middies from 91 at Beach Lax this past weekend and always impressed by any of the Tenacious Turtles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u13 Team Long Island Goalie saw him play vs Crabs u15 team stoodout vs Much bigger kids not sure of name that team is mixed with 2018 and 2017 kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player I have seen from NJ is #23 on Leading Edge....big strong long pole...6'2" 210 lbs, rising 9th grader..brother heading to Maryland next year...saw him play in Baltimore earlier this year...you can't miss him on the field...saw a couple big strong middies from 91 at Beach Lax this past weekend and always impressed by any of the Tenacious Turtles

Some (not all) of best kids I have seen: Laviano from Turtles, Cirella from Turtles, Pucchio and Mack from fl$, Johnson from Terps Black (believe was on Turtles), big BBL middie and big Summit middie from 3D Blue Chip Mid-Atlantic. I believe all are going to Jake Reed. Admittedly, haven't seen all teams/players especially in NJ so limited sampling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6'2 210 as a Rising 9th grader? LMAO.........just goes to show you how U15 means different things to different people. What a joke......

Having said that, I think one of the best players at the age group is the Turtles attackman whos playing Varsity in 8th grade.

Lots of talent in general on Long Island, CT and NJ at this age group. Should be a fun couple of years watching these kids turn into top college prospects......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some (not all) of best kids I have seen: Laviano from Turtles, Cirella from Turtles, Pucchio and Mack from fl$, Johnson from Terps Black (believe was on Turtles), big BBL middie and big Summit middie from 3D Blue Chip Mid-Atlantic. I believe all are going to Jake Reed. Admittedly, haven't seen all teams/players especially in NJ so limited sampling.

Hows the weather in GC or Manhasset right now? Good gosh, hide better! But I agree all good players mentioned, many more LI boys missing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would like to know which game at the JDRF tourny, and at what field, that you saw 3/4 of the team wearing Terp Black helmets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would like to know which game at the JDRF tourny, and at what field, that you saw 3/4 of the team wearing Terp Black helmets.

Would like to know myself. As I know for a FACT there were ONLY 3 true TERP BLACK players helping the Piranhas out that day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Laxfest schedule is out

8th grade A bracket should be interesting. Lots of out of state teams and a few big LI clubs going head to head.

Looks like its gonna be a tough one to win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Terps Black were at Andy Forsberg and were playing in the championship game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a NJ perspective, in addition to BBL and Summit middies mentioned above, would add Batesko from Mountain Lakes/Tri-State, huge Leading Edge kid mentioned, and Luca Tria from Patriot (going to Delbarton).

Like Reply Quote
Page 45 of 69 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard