BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,616
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 69 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is in the best of interest's of all teams to play the best possible competition. So if there were Terp Black players sprinkled on various teams, that is only to the advantage of the opponents. They get to step their games up against better players and that is how they grow. So I think it is a helpful thing for everyone involved that Express has a flexible policy.

No offense but I have to play the B.S. card here. Only the "better" teams feel this way. Most teams want to play the team they signed up for. Some do want to play better competition so they may choose to play up in a tournament. However if you signed up for a B bracket and expect to play the Piranha's chances are you won't be thrilled to see the Terps black players.

Although we do appreciate Express taking our best interest to heart. wink

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is in the best of interest's of all teams to play the best possible competition. So if there were Terp Black players sprinkled on various teams, that is only to the advantage of the opponents. They get to step their games up against better players and that is how they grow. So I think it is a helpful thing for everyone involved that Express has a flexible policy.

Thanks but I believe everyone else would call this "sandbagging".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

... and "cheating".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from Herm Edwards "You Play to Win the Game"!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh brother !!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Flexible Policy"...Classic!!!!! They are not doing it for the betterment of the other players, they are taking in the cash & you parents are drinking th Kool Aid. Do whatever you want to do but, don't come on here & say that sharing players is the right thing to do, you sound ridiculous!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Herm Edwards ? Really.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you reread what you wrote before you posted?...government employee by chance?

Deal the cards and play the hand you have. There is no benefit for any team, individual or opponent to have shuffled players from game to game. By summer this action needs to stop and summer ball is now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please find me a club that does not move players from team to team or bring in players from another club or out of town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a Civil Service employee....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know how this works. Bring down the Terp Black kids to help the other team. Unless the Terp Black kid is taking your kids playing time. Then it is an issue. Some parents want to live thought there kids. It is more important to win at any cost. That is not good competition, it is loading the deck. You practice way more then you play so bring these better kids to your practice and stand on your own two feet at tournaments. Grow and get better as a team. Sounds like some of us have forgotten that word. TEAM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please find me a club that does not move players from team to team or bring in players from another club or out of town.

name a club or a town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were more than 3 Terp Black players on the Piranhas and from what I could tell there was not a shortage of players, there were at least 20 kids in total. But who cares, I guess it is in Expresses best interest to ensure all their teams are competative thus bringing kids from their A to C team. The only people that should be disapointed are the Piranhas players that recieved less play time, as a parent I would not be too happy if this happened on my sons team.

everyone is getting too hung up on the label "black terp" ,dare I say even the "black terp" parents with kids on both rosters. Looking back at an old post that explained it - the kids that are on both rosters and that play on terps also are not the "A" players on the black. There have never been nor will there be any "black only" kids playing on terps this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ladies and gentlemen this is the wrestler. Trying to separate Black Terps from Terps. He is the reason there are two Terp teams to begin with. He is too good to have his son play with untalented Terp players? Oh did we mention were changing the Terp Black uniforms so there is no confusion between the teams. Oh and by the way he supplies the uniforms to the Terps. See a conflict of interest?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

name a club or a town.

Crabs (MD)
West Coast Stars (CA, AZ, NV)
Philly Freedom
Dukes (PA)

On LI, I cannot name any. But the above clubs do it all the time and DON'T hide it. I'm not saying I agree with it (because I don't), but it's a fact it's done for past few years off LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very funny this guy can’t keep his mouth shut. It’s like a drug addiction. Any time you mention the Terps Black in the same breath as the Terps. He separates them. Not the same talent blah blah blah.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very funny this guy can’t keep his mouth shut. It’s like a drug addiction. Any time you mention the Terps Black in the same breath as the Terps. He separates them. Not the same talent blah blah blah.

Outlaws 2017 beat Terps Black/Terps 6-1 to take the Forsberg tournament championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws dominated both Terps team they played today (2017 and 2018) both were goodn games though. 7-2 versus 2018 and 6-1 in championship versus 2017. There seemed to be at least 10 kids with Terps Black helmets as well. Well done Outlaws.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws also beat 2018 terps 5-2...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has already gone through the Express program and in the 4 or 5 years that he played with the Express I never saw players moving between one team to another within the grade. There were some kids occasionally added after the tryouts but even that was pretty rare and nobody ever played for two teams within the grade. Once the summer started (usually the Forsberg tournament) the rosters were set and no kids were added or subtracted. This must be something new that they are trying and it sounds like its unsettling. I hope it's temporary or somehow works out ok for all. Enjoy the ride while you can - summer lax used to be fun and stress free. Something seems to have changed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like it is not working out for the Express Terps - if they only scored 1 goal from a B+ (judging by last weeks performance at JDRF) Outlaws team at best...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What has changed? MC saw an opportunity to try exploit parents and take as much money as possible from them...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again this crap is all talk from pot stirring parents that dont have a dog in the fight!!! If it isnt your team why so interested on who is playing where ? Its amazing that all the negative comments come from parents that play on opposite teams? This leaves us all to see your lacrosse envy of a good program with good players.All these teams are good yes some are better and some have larger numbers of participants allowing for different options and choices amongest teams. So stop with the bashing and support these children that play a sport and learn and grow throughout the process. BTW the refs were not great at Forseberg,too many games in a row for them parking was horrendous saw 2 accidents in the area between parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws dominated both Terps team they played today (2017 and 2018) both were good games though. 7-2 versus 2018 and 6-1 in championship versus 2017. There seemed to be at least 10 kids with Terps Black helmets as well. Well done Outlaws.

Congrats on the win. Just want to clarify..dominated?? The game against 2018 Terps was a good game 5 to 2 with a several good opportunities for the younger team to make it closer.The outlaw goalie made some nice saves keeping it close,the age difference showed in the size of the older players. Not bad for a 7th grade team playing up,and where down a few key players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As far as I know and I dont claim to know every team, NO top team in any age group brings in players. Once in a while a kid is added after tryouts but that kid becomes part of the team prior to the summer tournaments. Team 91 Crush, Teacm 91 Smash, Express' top teams like the Turtles, Team LI, True Blue, Igloo etc. Actually it appears that the only place this bringing in kids occurs is in the large organizations on their B and C teams. Not sure why any parent would stand for it. If your son doesnt make the A team, no problem, you should then be looking for the best possible training and to be competitive in the B bracket of tournaments. Hopefully your kid gets better, makes some friends and has some fun. IF your coach or organization is brining in new players because they have a "win at all costs" mentality, well then you have to ask yourself is this what you bargained for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As far as I know and I dont claim to know every team, NO top team in any age group brings in players. Once in a while a kid is added after tryouts but that kid becomes part of the team prior to the summer tournaments. Team 91 Crush, Teacm 91 Smash, Express' top teams like the Turtles, Team LI, True Blue, Igloo etc. Actually it appears that the only place this bringing in kids occurs is in the large organizations on their B and C teams. Not sure why any parent would stand for it. If your son doesnt make the A team, no problem, you should then be looking for the best possible training and to be competitive in the B bracket of tournaments. Hopefully your kid gets better, makes some friends and has some fun. IF your coach or organization is brining in new players because they have a "win at all costs" mentality, well then you have to ask yourself is this what you bargained for?

Some kids play on multiple teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying the the Outlaws are a B+ team???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this guy short and heavy set? Terp Black was down here and a heavy set guy wearing a light blue express jacket was bashing his teammates and some of our parents could not beleive it. I bet this is the same guy. Sucks to have somone like this on your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs??? Really. They were tasked with 3 games and then donated a fourth for the charity.

At least come up with a real excuse for your team losses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have friends that play on Black with him and the team parents really don’t like him. He is always back stabbing everyone. If your kid has a bad game he wants to move you to the Terp team. Unfortunately the parents on the team have no choice but to deal with him. He has some kind of hold on Express. He is constantly trying to control everything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some kids play on multiple teams.
yes some kids play on multiple teams but rarely does a top team bring kids over for tournaments or mix up the roster mid-season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs??? Really. They were tasked with 3 games and then donated a fourth for the charity.

At least come up with a real excuse for your team losses.

Not an excuse at all... just an observation in talking with a ref that was very tired and hot,he made thecomment to me after i gave him a bottle of water! Relax with the testosterone! It was a great fun day for a great charity! I happen to know the family and love that the event honors a great cause!! The little boy lax is just that...remember the tourn is for something mych bigger than wins and losses!! Think its great the Outlaws do this and all the teams that participate do so for the charity.Not for achampionship,or to bash Express! So keep on hating !!! Think Express did the right thing by gringinag ad namy kids as possible to play for the charity!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws dominated both Terps team they played today (2017 and 2018) both were goodn games though. 7-2 versus 2018 and 6-1 in championship versus 2017. There seemed to be at least 10 kids with Terps Black helmets as well. Well done Outlaws.

Congrats Outlaws, nice win! Let's be honest, dominated, really??? Did you watch the game? 3rd game and Championship game, I would not call it "Dominating" by any means. Congrats again a very nice win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have friends that play on Black with him and the team parents really don’t like him. He is always back stabbing everyone. If your kid has a bad game he wants to move you to the Terp team. Unfortunately the parents on the team have no choice but to deal with him. He has some kind of hold on Express. He is constantly trying to control everything

ohhh the old "friends" comment..... get real almost every team has at least one parent that is annoying,its part of the competive gene.Dont think it stops at the next level,gets worse!!! Just enjoy your own child snd experience!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You brought up the refs. Don't bring it up if you are not able to deal with the response on an open forum. Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this guy short and heavy set? Terp Black was down here and a heavy set guy wearing a light blue express jacket was bashing his teammates and some of our parents could not beleive it. I bet this is the same guy. Sucks to have somone like this on your team.

OMG, can you do a better job of trying to MASKED yourself as the same person whom keeps ripping this one guy on here?!? Its so transparent, why so obsessed? Why don't you confront him instead of accusing someone anonymously? So pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem a little paranoid with your man behind the curtain running everything conspiracy theory. I bet he runs 91 and fl$ also actually probably the entire 2017 age group. You better be careful he may figure out who you are and have your kid banned from the sport! Get a life and enjoy your own son and his play! Stop being such a hater it makes you look pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The is the former pro wrestler. Watch out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The is the former pro wrestler. Watch out.

And a generous plus good guy, my son and his were teammates elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to worry <<Content Deleted>>.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Content Removed at E-Mailed Request
Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 69 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 68 69