BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 45 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 44 45
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let’s say it the way it actually is After top 2 it’s a garbage shoot. NW is great but play absolutely no Defense. Norte Dame is also talented but are too busy playing weak teams and over this season and last short season play cupcake schedule but it’s never discussed on here Minus the top two anything is possible. Teams will improve as year goes on with no fall ball more than they ever have Maryland SB BC would not be shocking if these teams made a run. Penn state nah and Florida will have zero top 20 wins on their resume.

I would agree with most of this, it will be survival to the finish line with pauses and cancellations

Amen

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s say it the way it actually is After top 2 it’s a garbage shoot. NW is great but play absolutely no Defense. Norte Dame is also talented but are too busy playing weak teams and over this season and last short season play cupcake schedule but it’s never discussed on here Minus the top two anything is possible. Teams will improve as year goes on with no fall ball more than they ever have Maryland SB BC would not be shocking if these teams made a run. Penn state nah and Florida will have zero top 20 wins on their resume.

Stony Brook is not in the same class as Maryland or BC, they are not in the same class as Florida or Penn State for that matter. As far as Stony Brook the remaining schedule is a joke.
Stony Brook has benefited from a terrific PR Spin machine and the weak schedule they play each year which enabled SBU to show a gaudy regular season record and the players to pad their stats. Look at their record vs Top 10 teams and they come down to earth. That said, SBU is one of the Top 10 - 15 programs but they are on the tail end of that group. BTW. After that group of 10 - 15 there is a big drop off, very few of those teams are competitive with the top teams. There are a hand full of teams that come in and out of the top 20 from time to time but there are 15 - 18 teams that are there just about every year.

Since 2015 here is how Stony Brook has actually done vs teams that finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

Stony Brook Vs Top 10 Teams........ SBU 7 wins - 14 losses. Pretty sure that puts it all in perspective.
Actually you just made me go back and look and Only did because i thought you would have a jaded angle. It is actually 9 wins vs Top ten but when you dive deeper out of the 12 losses ALL are to teams that finished in the Top5 and all but two to teams that finished top 3 and 5 of the 12 were in NCAA quarterfinals. The deeper dive is actually more impressive. Also think most people that comment on here are from LI so the PR is a little more in our faces. Will say having daughters and a son the social media is large large part of recruiting. Lets just all be glad there is lacrosse and stop the venom spewing. My final 4 is Cuse UNC NW and ND good luck to all

Like the facts and I agree a year ago what we all would of done to be watching lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn state on Big pause next scheduled game 3-19

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn state on Big pause next scheduled game 3-19

Daughter at Navy as well shut down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stony Brook is not in the same class as Maryland or BC, they are not in the same class as Florida or Penn State for that matter. As far as Stony Brook the remaining schedule is a joke.
Stony Brook has benefited from a terrific PR Spin machine and the weak schedule they play each year which enabled SBU to show a gaudy regular season record and the players to pad their stats. Look at their record vs Top 10 teams and they come down to earth. That said, SBU is one of the Top 10 - 15 programs but they are on the tail end of that group. BTW. After that group of 10 - 15 there is a big drop off, very few of those teams are competitive with the top teams. There are a hand full of teams that come in and out of the top 20 from time to time but there are 15 - 18 teams that are there just about every year.

Since 2015 here is how Stony Brook has actually done vs teams that finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

Stony Brook Vs Top 10 Teams........ SBU 7 wins - 14 losses. Pretty sure that puts it all in perspective.

Actually you just made me go back and look and Only did because i thought you would have a jaded angle. It is actually 9 wins vs Top ten but when you dive deeper out of the 12 losses ALL are to teams that finished in the Top5 and all but two to teams that finished top 3 and 5 of the 12 were in NCAA quarterfinals. The deeper dive is actually more impressive. Also think most people that comment on here are from LI so the PR is a little more in our faces. Will say having daughters and a son the social media is large large part of recruiting. Lets just all be glad there is lacrosse and stop the venom spewing. My final 4 is Cuse UNC NW and ND good luck to all

I also went back to check.

Your response is neither accurate or factual and demonstrates the type of spin that is spewed on here with regard to Stony Brook on a regular basis. You accuse the person of having a "jaded angle" when all they did was put up some numbers, there was no angle or spin (although I believe the numbers were off by 1 Win and 1 Loss not what I would call jaded they were simply wrong or inaccurate. You then want to change the subject and with stop the "venom spewing" when the post you were responding to spewed no venom at all. You mad inaccurate statements all in an effort to say how impressive Stony Brooks record was when in fact it is not.

Below are the actual results for Stony Brook since 2015 Vs teams that "finished the season" ranked in the Final Top 10.

2015: 1 - 1
2015 - Beat #6 Northwestern
2015 - Lost #9 Princeton

2016: 1 - 3
2016 - Beat #10 Stanford
2016 - Lost # 6 Florida
2016 - Lost # 5 USC
2016 - Lost # 3 Syracuse

2017: 1 - 2
2017 - Beat # 7 USC
2017 - Lost # 9 Florida
2017 - Lost # 1 Maryland

2018: 2 -1
2018 - Beat # 8 Northwestern
2018 - Beat # 9 Towson
2018 - Lost # 2 Boston College

2019: 0 - 3
2019 - Lost # 8 Denver
2019 - Lost # 6 Princeton
2019 - Lost # 1 Maryland

2020 - 1 - 1
2020 - Beat # 4 Syracuse (not full season)
2020 - Lost # 8 Florida (not full season)

2021: 0 -2
2021 - Lost current # 2 Syracuse
2021 - Lost current # 1 North Carolina

Overall from 2015 to 2021... Stony Brook is 6 wins and 13 losses Vs Top 10 opponents and not "all" of the losses were to teams that finished in the Top 5. Not as impressive as some would have us all believe.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the obvious top teams are UNC, Cuse, ND, NW . I think people are counting out Loyola because of their terrible start but that would be a mistake and I bet they are right there by the end of the season. SBU ,Florida have the ability to beat anyone but Florida would need an incredible effort from their goalie ( she has that ability) and win the draw battle to beat a top team as they are very limited offensively. SBU would need to dominate the draw and shoot better to have a chance against one of the top teams .I dont see any other team that realistically could beat one of the top teams unless something very strange happens.

Side note: is the America East conference so devoid of talent that they select a player who went 2 for 8 in shooting with 4 TO and honestly looked a little lost in a close game against an opponent they should easily beat as the offensive player of the week .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think the point is would it shock you if SB beat Penn state who they have dismantled in the past and what exactly has " the spun PR machine of BC done to convince you they are better than Sb Was it the 21-9 loss to UNC (btw SB played UNC way better) I do not love nor detest SB but the same points you use against SB you need to use universally My belief is after top 3/4 anyone could beat anyone Teams 4/5 up to 15 in the rankings is depending on the day then yes its a drop. Speaking of schedules check out Florida

There has definitely been an effort on this site by some to paint a picture and define a narrative for Stony Brook.

When Stony Brook losses it’s “the game was closer than the score indicates”.

When Stony Brook wins it's “the game wasn’t that close” or JS pumped the brakes” or it could have been much worse “.

“they play with a chip on their shoulder” as if they are tougher than all other teams.

“He gets no name recruits and coaches them up”.

The reality is that JS has done a fantastic job and there is no doubt that he is a very good coach. Stony Brook is definitely one of the Top 10 - 15 programs and they have been for several years now. However, they are not one of the Top 5-7 programs over that same timeframe but The SBU Faithful would like to believe they are a Top 5 Program.

I was actually surprised that they did not do better vs Syracuse and UNC this year. Going forward I think lack of competition will have them unprepared come tournament time. Just my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like the facts and I agree a year ago what we all would of done to be watching lacrosse

The post that you are responding to has no facts.

The Facts are below: ; )

Since 2015 Stony Brook is 6 - 13 Vs The End of Season Top 10.

During that time Stony Brook is 1 - 7 Vs Teams that ended the season ranked #1 - #5.

They are 5 - 6 Vs Teams that ended the season ranked #6 - #10.

Stony Brook is a below .500 Team when competing against Top 10 Teams. Maybe that is good, I don't know.

When you look at how Stony Brook faired Vs teams ranked between #10 - #20 they were 16 - 3 (pretty darn good).

2015 - 2021 ytd, Stony Brook Vs Top 20 they are 22 - 16.

It has been said on this site that Stony Brook should be considered a Top 10 Program for many years. I would agree and I would put them overall at around # 8 behind Maryland, North Carolina, Boston College, Northwestern, Syracuse, Virginia, Princeton and Florida.

No Bias, no venom, no spin, no hype, no detest... Just an assessment based on how Stony Brook has performed when competing against other Top 20 caliber teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.

The Hofstra comment is spot on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.

The Hofstra comment is spot on

Stony Brook comments spot on as well...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Good news from D3. NESCAC schools will begin play in April. Scheduling not out yet. The NESCAC usually occupy at least 7-8 spots in the top 20.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terrible effort from Hofstra’ yesterday blown out a few days after being ranked Albany took away 7 and team imploded

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was not a good effort. Four hour bus ride along with only 1 practice following a 10 day quarantine/pause with no practice did not help either. Glad no one got hurt. Back to the drawing board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the obvious top teams are UNC, Cuse, ND, NW . I think people are counting out Loyola because of their terrible start but that would be a mistake and I bet they are right there by the end of the season. SBU ,Florida have the ability to beat anyone but Florida would need an incredible effort from their goalie ( she has that ability) and win the draw battle to beat a top team as they are very limited offensively. SBU would need to dominate the draw and shoot better to have a chance against one of the top teams .I dont see any other team that realistically could beat one of the top teams unless something very strange happens.

Side note: is the America East conference so devoid of talent that they select a player who went 2 for 8 in shooting with 4 TO and honestly looked a little lost in a close game against an opponent they should easily beat as the offensive player of the week .

Not sure about Notre Dame, Loyola just does not look good, Stony Brook does not have the ability to beat top teams. Florida does have the ability to challenge for a Final Four spot. SBU was lucky to beat Towson, they should not have easily beat them. Towson actually looked more athletic. SBU a little more confident down the stretch. The difference was SBU expected to win, Towson needs to believe they can beat good teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was not a good effort. Four hour bus ride along with only 1 practice following a 10 day quarantine/pause with no practice did not help either. Glad no one got hurt. Back to the drawing board.

That’s what’s funny on this board mommy’s and dadddys hve no clue what goes on w all the testing no fall ball etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about Notre Dame, Loyola just does not look good, Stony Brook does not have the ability to beat top teams. Florida does have the ability to challenge for a Final Four spot. SBU was lucky to beat Towson, they should not have easily beat them. Towson actually looked more athletic. SBU a little more confident down the stretch. The difference was SBU expected to win, Towson needs to believe they can beat good teams.

Two things here. I was looking forward to this game and it did not disappoint First off Towson with addition of freshman and multiple transfers are not the Towson we have seen past few years. As far as the game assessment I personally never felt game was in doubt. SB was up 6-2 at half and 10-6 late so as far as “supposed to blow someone out” did you use that while assessing UVA and Louisville Wins are wins especially in a Covid season.
Personally think both teams are really well coached and could beat anyone outside the top two because defense goalie play and a few kids who could get hot
Florida I have seen this year and based on what I’ve seen not sure what makes you more confident about them than some others (unlesssss your daughter plays for them) then I understand UNC CUSE Then the jury is out remember with no fall ball these teams are very much a work in progress and much will change as it goes on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instead of wasting time dwelling on the “final 4
How about predicting top 8 teams which are all the host teams for first round NCAA
1. UNC
2. Cuse
3. NW
4. ND
5. MD
6. PS
7. SB
8. Winner CAA/florida

3 ACC 3 big 10 (not sure with Florida due to them not having any top 20 wins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two things here. I was looking forward to this game and it did not disappoint First off Towson with addition of freshman and multiple transfers are not the Towson we have seen past few years. As far as the game assessment I personally never felt game was in doubt. SB was up 6-2 at half and 10-6 late so as far as “supposed to blow someone out” did you use that while assessing UVA and Louisville Wins are wins especially in a Covid season.
Personally think both teams are really well coached and could beat anyone outside the top two because defense goalie play and a few kids who could get hot
Florida I have seen this year and based on what I’ve seen not sure what makes you more confident about them than some others (unlesssss your daughter plays for them) then I understand UNC CUSE Then the jury is out remember with no fall ball these teams are very much a work in progress and much will change as it goes on.

Watched the game and thought it was a good win for SBU, Towson is a solid team. The Tigers are a player or two away from being a Top 10 team. Stony Brook is also a player or two away from being a Top 10 team. SBU should roll the rest of the way (unless they pick up more games vs quality teams). In this crazy year we don't know what will happen but from what I have seen SBU is not making it to the Quarter Finals (I have been wrong before). I just do not see the depth, Their best (who is terrific) is asked to do too much. Maybe Albany will test them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about predicting top 8 teams which are all the host teams for first round NCAA
1. UNC
2. Cuse
3. NW
4. ND
5. MD
6. PS
7. SB
8. Winner CAA/florida

I'm going with BC over SBU and Florida over the CAA Champ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. UNC
2. Cuse
3. NW
4. ND
5. MD
6. PS
7. SB
8. Winner CAA/florida

Thought about that but BC could have 6 plus conf losses and florida will have zero quality wins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. UNC
2. Cuse
3. NW
4. ND
5. MD
6. PS
7. SB
8. Winner CAA/florida

Would love to see some new blood surprise the traditional powers. It was fun to see JMU win the National Championship and it was great when Navy made it to The Final Four. Are there any teams out there with a shot at breaking in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Florida played UNC better than other team so far. They had a great game plan to keep UNC two superstars on offense under control. The UF goalie played great. But so did UNCs D and goalie. It was 4-3 at half and 11-5 final.
The issue is as pointed out UF doesn’t play anybody going forward to improve. If I was MO I would be hunting down a few more teams, even reschedule Loyola and play Towson etc. well there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about Notre Dame, Loyola just does not look good, Stony Brook does not have the ability to beat top teams. Florida does have the ability to challenge for a Final Four spot. SBU was lucky to beat Towson, they should not have easily beat them. Towson actually looked more athletic. SBU a little more confident down the stretch. The difference was SBU expected to win, Towson needs to believe they can beat good teams.[/quote]

Florida I have seen this year and based on what I’ve seen not sure what makes you more confident about them than some others (unlesssss your daughter plays for them) then I understand UNC CUSE Then the jury is out remember with no fall ball these teams are very much a work in progress and much will change as it goes on.[/quote]

Why would you put "supposed to blow someone out " in quotes. The statement said easily beat which I take to mean win by 4-7 goals and not trailing or tied in the second half. I would say Florida and SBU are in that 5-10 area and either one could beat anyone but it would be a major upset if they beat Cuse or UNC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida I have seen this year and based on what I’ve seen not sure what makes you more confident about them than some others (unlesssss your daughter plays for them) then I understand UNC CUSE Then the jury is out remember with no fall ball these teams are very much a work in progress and much will change as it goes on.[/quote]

Why would you put "supposed to blow someone out " in quotes. The statement said easily beat which I take to mean win by 4-7 goals and not trailing or tied in the second half. I would say Florida and SBU are in that 5-10 area and either one could beat anyone but it would be a major upset if they beat Cuse or UNC.[/quote]

Don't think Stony Brook is in the 5 - 10 range this year. I realize that SBU is ranked in the Top 10 right now and due to their schedule that is not likely to change but eventually they will have to beat a quality team in order to do better in the Tournament. If they are Top 6 seed it will certainly help. Having the Bye on Friday is a huge advantage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The below rant is cut and paste from the boy's side... Although a bit to cynical for me there is some truth to what is said. I think we are a long way from parity on the women's side as well and "granting four classes" of players an extra year of eligibility will only help the rich get richer. Sure, some other programs will benefit but for the most part it will be the top programs that benefit most. The top programs consistently bring in the best recruits now they will not only have their best players stay for an extra year they are likely to bring in stud transfers too. Not good for the sport.

------------

"Will everyone stop with this 'parity' nonsense!

Some mid-major teams showed promise a few years ago and it became more of a catch phrase than 'grow the game'. It's phrases like these that are designed to keep the the industry and money flowing. Respect or Honor the game would've done much more for the game. The growth is about money and will always be about money. About travel clubs and directors ripping off parents. About merchandising and sales.

Parity is just the next catch word to try to keep the dream alive, the industry moving and maintaining commentator jobs all while taking money out of your pockets. You think parity exists? Stop kidding yourself. This past year of extra eligibility has created nothing more than 4-6 super teams that will last for the next few decades. Mid-majors will never catch them.

Parity and grow the game have only done one thing. The rich get richer and the politics last longer.

Look at the rosters and the private school origins. It's about the college coaches praising your son in order to get you to meet prospect day dollars, telling you and the immediate family to come up for a private tour, and stay over Sunday night with a player into Monday, but ignoring you all weekend and the visit doesn't happen.

If that hasn't sunk in, try remembering the IL/USL articles that literally mention the 25-26 year old seniors or grad students. Still don't get it? Ok how about this. If your son is a D1 talent, you better take a close look of your family's financial profile. If it's not great, you're out. Because the 2nd tier of recruits is "pay all tuition+university donor" and the 3rd tier is "pay all tuition"...even if that recruit isn't as good as your young public school stud.

This will all hit you like a freight train, just remember to to laugh through the pain when you see a kid from 'Jesuit Money High School' commit to a mid-tier state university. Because a few weeks later, you'll be walking out of the lacrosse fog smiling knowing you finally got out of the system and your kid is going to have an awesome college experience and future with normalcy."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of the big LI college freshman starting quick in college?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, they are all doing great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you consider big 5-8 , 5-9 ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola struggling with Gtown. Might be a all around tough year for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there was ever a year to not over react with scores it is this one. COVID testing sooo many injuries

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add the fact teams missing so much time w no fall ball and quarantining. Making the most of it but athletically its a lost year. Trying to make it through the season as healthy as possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not ALL!!! Some glaringly so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Any of the big LI college freshman starting quick in college?

Syracuse, Virginia, Stony Brook, BC, Florida all have freshman that have had fast starts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches Poll - March 8, 2021

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.
Stony Brook should not be Top 10. Stony Brook at 6 is a Joke.
Duke, Towson and Loyola should not be Top 15.
No need to Rank Top 25. Stick to the Top 20.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

Notre Dame has done nothing to prove they are #4 but who else can you put there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

Other than Penn State I dont think you can make a case for any other team to be put ahead of SBU. I would move UVA down to 11 .Other than that it looks pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

Other than Penn State I dont think you can make a case for any other team to be put ahead of SBU. I would move UVA down to 11 .Other than that it looks pretty good.

Agree, Penn State to 6, maybe even 5... who knows they will only play Big 10 schedule so we will not know until NCAA Tournament if the Big 10 Teams are for real.

Do you really think Duke is Top 10? How about Towson at 11? Towson just got blown out by Temple (the score was 12 - 4 with about 5min let in game). Loyola is not Top 15 right now.

At this point why cant we see Temple, Drexel, Uconn, Albany, Elon in the Top 20?

They just keep putting the usual suspects in. Was the Albany win over Hofstra a fluke or is Albany strong this year? Looking forward to the Hofstra Vs Stony Brook game as well as the two Albany Vs Stony Brook games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone talked with my daughters future college coach and after speaking with her it’s crazy what these coaches and players are dealing with. It is so much more than lacrosse. One thing she said that stuck in my head was “this is all day to day I would never over react to any scores you see because there is so much going on behind the scenes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone talked with my daughters future college coach and after speaking with her it’s crazy what these coaches and players are dealing with. It is so much more than lacrosse. One thing she said that stuck in my head was “this is all day to day I would never over react to any scores you see because there is so much going on behind the scenes

It is what it is.... Have to base rankings and Tournament Selections and seeding on something or they might as well just Crown UNC the Champion... I will be interesting to see what happens come selection time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn State Vs Northwestern today at 4:00

Notre Dame Vs Syracuse tonight at 7:00

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 45 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 44 45