BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay Nats parents, here is a chance to clear your name. One boy played for 3D, and then for Nationals, in the same bracket on the same day. It's on game film and nobody from Nats denied it. So which team was he rostered on? If he was rostered on Nats but played for the other team without telling his coaches, then it's difficult to blame the Nats for that. Go ahead and explain the facts. But if you keep misdirecting and name-calling ("hit the wall," "stop crying," "everybody else does it," "you don't know what your taking about") it makes people think that you broke the rules deliberately and have no explanation.

Completely false.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost every kid on the Nationals has a day job with another team.
Of course they do, but they can't play for two teams in the same event.

Why can't they play for two different age groups? This happens ALL the time and is usually addressed in tournament rules (typically the rules state that a player can play in different age groups but not two teams from the same age group). Kids come in from all over the country. Let them play as much as they want - if they can compete at the older age group then good for them. Show me in the rules where it says this cannot be done?
https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachme...824529216.1610372175-45157976.1610372175

Madlax doesn't mention the roster rules because they have done it so many times in the past and wanted the option for themselves.

SE also incorrectly recorded the score of the Nationals-ML prelim game as 12-2, instead of the actual score of 13-2. This kept WCS out of the championship and let ML in on acct of tiebreaker rules(WCS and ML did not play eachother)

had it been scored correctly, WCS would have gotten the nod by 1point- instead it went to a 3rd tie breaker where ML had the advantage.

super suspect.........

8 goal max on tiebreaker rule

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, honestly, and I am not the clown saying "hit the wall, etc". However, I have to ask, are you seriously this worried about a 6th grader playing on multiple teams in a money grab, meaningless event in Florida? Seriously? With all we have going on in this country and you are wound up about the prospects of a family breaking a lacrosse tournament rule. Reviewing videos?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that kid was paul Rabil. He didnt even try to hide it with the full beard and 99.
Okay Nats parents, here is a chance to clear your name. One boy played for 3D, and then for Nationals, in the same bracket on the same day. It's on game film and nobody from Nats denied it. So which team was he rostered on? If he was rostered on Nats but played for the other team without telling his coaches, then it's difficult to blame the Nats for that. Go ahead and explain the facts. But if you keep misdirecting and name-calling ("hit the wall," "stop crying," "everybody else does it," "you don't know what your taking about") it makes people think that you broke the rules deliberately and have no explanation.

Are you still mad about ML being caught cheating at Hershey and Hoco? Too late to do anything now on an anonymous forum from a tournament where the rule is omitted so ML could try again but possibly had it used against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost every kid on the Nationals has a day job with another team.
Of course they do, but they can't play for two teams in the same event.

Why can't they play for two different age groups? This happens ALL the time and is usually addressed in tournament rules (typically the rules state that a player can play in different age groups but not two teams from the same age group). Kids come in from all over the country. Let them play as much as they want - if they can compete at the older age group then good for them. Show me in the rules where it says this cannot be done?
https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachme...824529216.1610372175-45157976.1610372175

Madlax doesn't mention the roster rules because they have done it so many times in the past and wanted the option for themselves.

SE also incorrectly recorded the score of the Nationals-ML prelim game as 12-2, instead of the actual score of 13-2. This kept WCS out of the championship and let ML in on acct of tiebreaker rules(WCS and ML did not play eachother)

had it been scored correctly, WCS would have gotten the nod by 1point- instead it went to a 3rd tie breaker where ML had the advantage.

super suspect.........

8 goal max on tiebreaker rule

I’m not talking GD(that was suspiciously capped at 7)- I’m talking GA against common opponents. WCS and ML did not play head to head. If the score had been recorded correctly, WCS, not ML would have played in the championship game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely false

That said- if you’d like to see all 5 game tapes from NLV, you will see the same players playing for Nats every, single game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that kid was paul Rabil. He didnt even try to hide it with the full beard and 99.

Are you still mad about ML being caught cheating at Hershey and Hoco? Too late to do anything now on an anonymous forum from a tournament where the rule is omitted so ML could try again but possibly had it used against them.

Not mad at all, because I had a son on an opposing team in Hershey and I was happy to see MadLax get caught. You make an excellent observation as to why MadLax maybe was reluctant to DQ the Nationals from the Orlando event. But now everybody knows what Nationals did and hopefully they will refrain from cheating in the future!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, honestly, and I am not the clown saying "hit the wall, etc". However, I have to ask, are you seriously this worried about a 6th grader playing on multiple teams in a money grab, meaningless event in Florida? Seriously? With all we have going on in this country and you are wound up about the prospects of a family breaking a lacrosse tournament rule. Reviewing videos?

LOL I have no dog in the fight either, but most people (including you) do not take a vacation from BOTC due to world events. Actually just the opposite, it is a nice escape. I can assure you that both sides on this debate are very serious. Nobody likes a cheater, and nobody likes to be called one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really crying foul over 1 kid from a team with 1 win in the tournament where 3d scored all of 15 goals in 5 games. Did that kid single handedly beat Madlax by 14 goals over 2 games. If it was anybody else but ML posting this, I'd say it was a total troll but that's why Madlax has the rep. They cheat like crazy all the time and invent reasons when they lose (and lose badly).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not mad at all, because I had a son on an opposing team in Hershey and I was happy to see MadLax get caught. You make an excellent observation as to why MadLax maybe was reluctant to DQ the Nationals from the Orlando event. But now everybody knows what Nationals did and hopefully they will refrain from cheating in the future!

I’m still confused as to how you think nationals cheated lol. We literally played every minute of every game with our own roster. What am I missing here?

For what’s it’s worth our roster was certified by the tournament partners, all rosters were, before and after.

Sounds like your problem should be with 3D- which you are clearly speculating, for borrowing a player for a game? - I have no clue about that from a nats perspective and you cannot provide a name, number, description, etc of said player to even support your arguement

Again- you don’t know anything about our team, stick to
Your own.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So now you're saying you just happened to be in Hershey where Madlax was dq'd; happen to be in Florida where you happen to watch the worst team in the tourney, 3D, where you really scouted their players. Then you stuck around to watch the finals of 2 teams your kid didn't play for and noticed a kid from the the worst team in the tournament dominate. Dig that hole a little deeper Madlax mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So now you're saying you just happened to be in Hershey where Madlax was dq'd; happen to be in Florida where you happen to watch the worst team in the tourney, 3D, where you really scouted their players. Then you stuck around to watch the finals of 2 teams your kid didn't play for and noticed a kid from the the worst team in the tournament dominate. Dig that hole a little deeper Madlax mom.

🔥🔥🔥

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem to be concerned more than most...Now " Hit The Wall"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that kid was paul Rabil. He didnt even try to hide it with the full beard and 99. Okay Nats parents, here is a chance to clear your name. One boy played for 3D, and then for Nationals, in the same bracket on the same day. It's on game film and nobody from Nats denied it. So which team was he rostered on? If he was rostered on Nats but played for the other team without telling his coaches, then it's difficult to blame the Nats for that. Go ahead and explain the facts. But if you keep misdirecting and name-calling ("hit the wall," "stop crying," "everybody else does it," "you don't know what your taking about") it makes people think that you broke the rules deliberately and have no explanation.

What is wrong with that?? Guy loves lacrosse , even at the 6th grade level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Review the Abraham Zapruder film.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really crying foul over 1 kid from a team with 1 win in the tournament where 3d scored all of 15 goals in 5 games. Did that kid single handedly beat Madlax by 14 goals over 2 games. If it was anybody else but ML posting this, I'd say it was a total troll but that's why Madlax has the rep. They cheat like crazy all the time and invent reasons when they lose (and lose badly).

Falsus in uno, falsus in ombnibus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I honestly can't imagine what the home life of a kid on Nationals must be. T-shirt chasing on steroids in 6th grade? Seriously toxic. Most of these kids are going to be ripping a 6fter (not a lacrosse reference) within two years just to deal with their knucklehead parents. Congrats for finding 12-15 other studs from across the united states who have the same insecurities and forming a team for the weekend with the hope of maybe getting some wins against a real team or more likely piling up huge differentials on regular teams where the kids are probably playing pokeman in between games. Super Job guys. That being said, I'll save you hassle and just tell myself (a) i'm only mad because my kid can't make nationals and (b) i'll take him out back to hit the wall and try again next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I honestly can't imagine what the home life of a kid on Nationals must be. T-shirt chasing on steroids in 6th grade? Seriously toxic. Most of these kids are going to be ripping a 6fter (not a lacrosse reference) within two years just to deal with their knucklehead parents. Congrats for finding 12-15 other studs from across the united states who have the same insecurities and forming a team for the weekend with the hope of maybe getting some wins against a real team or more likely piling up huge differentials on regular teams where the kids are probably playing pokeman in between games. Super Job guys. That being said, I'll save you hassle and just tell myself (a) i'm only mad because my kid can't make nationals and (b) i'll take him out back to hit the wall and try again next year.

Wow ,,For once, a parent gets it right away why he is mad and how to resolve the issues effecting him. Well done, I would add you are jealous and envious too. Keep it real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get why a stud player from Colorado, Texas, Alabama would want to be on Nationals. But what does an aggregated team like this accomplish for a kid already in an elite program like Hawks or 91?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is 6th grade lacrosse. Get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The father gets to relive his life, you know why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?? 6th grade is where it starts. Get on elite team. Train with small groups and personal trainers. Your son will be left behind without it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?? 6th grade is where it starts. Get on elite team. Train with small groups and personal trainers. Your son will be left behind without it.

Left behind? as in "no child left behind"? I certainly wouldn't want you behind me, if you catch my drift. You know. But I digress (see what I did there. I am clever)
Are we still talking about Nationals? Because they don't train. It's merely an ego grab for the Mom's and Dad's out there who for some reason need to say little Bobby is on a national lacrosse team. As if that means anything. When PLL teams start having more twitter followers than say WNBA teams, then maybe being on a national lacrosse team will prove to Cindy down the street that Bobby is gonna make something of himself. meanwhile little Bobby just wants to lock his door, block out his jag off parents, surf the dirty sites on the internet and exercise the demons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Nationals, buyer Beware. If you want your son to play with Nationals (and he can make the cut), go for it. Just do your research on this organization and it's proprietor before sending over the payment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get why a stud player from Colorado, Texas, Alabama would want to be on Nationals. But what does an aggregated team like this accomplish for a kid already in an elite program like Hawks or 91?

Maybe the kids just want to play more lacrosse... Why does it have to be more than that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just some extra off season reps. Okay, got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with tryouts for nationals being held every month, how does the roster work? Does it just grow larger every month?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They aren't relevant at any other age level, and won't be at the 2027 grade year when things get serious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s odd. Why are we talking about them? It’s because they are quickly becoming relevant. Clearly they are ruffling feathers with roster selection.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They aren't relevant at any other age level, and won't be at the 2027 grade year when things get serious.

Funny they are talking about Nationals in the Northeast forum too. Yikes. It’s a revolution. Lax ain’t all about Baltimore anymore boys. Texas ain’t all steers and queers anymore baby. We got laxers pumping out of there!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny they are talking about Nationals in the Northeast forum too. Yikes. It’s a revolution. Lax ain’t all about Baltimore anymore boys. Texas ain’t all steers and queers anymore baby. We got laxers pumping out of there!!!!

Cheaters too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not Baltimore kids that play for the old Duke's Nationals because they all got wise to G's grift. As soon as the Texas families take it in the poop shoot they'll bail to, sending G's pyramid scheme back to obscurity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not Baltimore kids that play for the old Duke's Nationals because they all got wise to G's grift. As soon as the Texas families take it in the poop shoot they'll bail to, sending G's pyramid scheme back to obscurity.

Pyramid scheme is best description I've heard. Monthly tryouts = monthly infusions of cash to keep G in that Escalade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who this guy G is, but he is a clever businessman. I now have been exposed to Nationals parents and there is a definite ladder climbing attitude, "my kid is already on the Hawks but I need to pay more so I can say he is even better." So kudo's to G for finding a way to profit from those insecurities. Capitalism at its finest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who this guy G is, but he is a clever businessman. I now have been exposed to Nationals parents and there is a definite ladder climbing attitude, "my kid is already on the Hawks but I need to pay more so I can say he is even better." So kudo's to G for finding a way to profit from those insecurities. Capitalism at its finest.

Haha! Don't assume they all pay. Like when Duke's was winning games, the best kids play for free while the rostered kids pay into the scheme.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was a demand in the marketplace, and G filled it. Totally spot on this being an organization for the ladder climbing parents. I know several who listened to G pitch and saw visions of D1 scholarships flowing their way. Sadly, they were all well aware of the shady side of things, but went along with it anyway. only to have the club be ejected from Dukes...

Just for Fun, here is the interview with dukes regarding what the heck happened. Amazing that this guy can still get parents to sign up with this kind of info out there. But hey, not G's problem.

Q : If this Duke's National's Regional Program was Terminated, can you be more Specific about why and what the Problems were that you Encountered to force this Termination?

A : Where do I start. Let me be brief and just respond to the specifics of so many of your phone calls, emails, Blogs and the many Complaints from Events, Tournaments, Hotels, Many, many Vendors; Facility's, College Coaches, Other Club Coaches and Programs; Duke's Coaches and most Importantly Player's and Parents.
It frankly just became to Difficult to Explain and Navigate thru these Inconsistencies and Complaints that demanded Responsible Replies and Answers to all these Entities.
Additionally, with the Failure to Respond to a Primary Mandate; the lack of Respect for the History of who Duke's Lacrosse Club is and what it Represents just could No longer be Overlooked, Ignored or Compromised .
Bottom line, Our Integrity as a Program was at stake and having to Continuously Field all of these Complaints about a Total lack of Transparency; a Total Lack of Effective Communications; Ongoing Money Issues and so much more that so many of you Commented on simply didnt allow us to Continue with this Duke's National's Program under the Duke's Lacrosse Club's Name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Don't assume they all pay. Like when Duke's was winning games, the best kids play for free while the rostered kids pay into the scheme.

Awesome. My last post must have been censored by the moderator. basically I just copied and pasted Eb Helms Q/A about what happened to the Duke's National team. classic stuff. you guys want to ditch BOTC and head over to Parler? I'm pretty sure this post will not get through the mod anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should stop spending so much energy on this club and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen.

Like Reply Quote
A