Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know who this guy G is, but he is a clever businessman. I now have been exposed to Nationals parents and there is a definite ladder climbing attitude, "my kid is already on the Hawks but I need to pay more so I can say he is even better." So kudo's to G for finding a way to profit from those insecurities. Capitalism at its finest.

There was a demand in the marketplace, and G filled it. Totally spot on this being an organization for the ladder climbing parents. I know several who listened to G pitch and saw visions of D1 scholarships flowing their way. Sadly, they were all well aware of the shady side of things, but went along with it anyway. only to have the club be ejected from Dukes...

Just for Fun, here is the interview with dukes regarding what the heck happened. Amazing that this guy can still get parents to sign up with this kind of info out there. But hey, not G's problem.

Q : If this Duke's National's Regional Program was Terminated, can you be more Specific about why and what the Problems were that you Encountered to force this Termination?

A : Where do I start. Let me be brief and just respond to the specifics of so many of your phone calls, emails, Blogs and the many Complaints from Events, Tournaments, Hotels, Many, many Vendors; Facility's, College Coaches, Other Club Coaches and Programs; Duke's Coaches and most Importantly Player's and Parents.
It frankly just became to Difficult to Explain and Navigate thru these Inconsistencies and Complaints that demanded Responsible Replies and Answers to all these Entities.
Additionally, with the Failure to Respond to a Primary Mandate; the lack of Respect for the History of who Duke's Lacrosse Club is and what it Represents just could No longer be Overlooked, Ignored or Compromised .
Bottom line, Our Integrity as a Program was at stake and having to Continuously Field all of these Complaints about a Total lack of Transparency; a Total Lack of Effective Communications; Ongoing Money Issues and so much more that so many of you Commented on simply didnt allow us to Continue with this Duke's National's Program under the Duke's Lacrosse Club's Name.