BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,661
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 69 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps, the bad team are in Maryland this weekend. The chosen BLack team are off.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps, the bad team are in Maryland this weekend. The chosen BLack team are off.

I wonder how many players from the terps black are making the trip this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder how many players from the terps black are making the trip this weekend.

Quite a few is what I've been told and my son plays on the Terps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pete will not be happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quite a few is what I've been told and my son plays on the Terps.

If my son played for the Terps and was getting shorted on playing time every time a Terp Black player came to run with us, I would find another team. Also, if so many Terp Black players are going to this tournament, why not just register as Terps Black. This whole terp/terp black thing is like a shell game! ( no pun intended Turtle parents)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If my son played for the Terps and was getting shorted on playing time every time a Terp Black player came to run with us, I would find another team. Also, if so many Terp Black players are going to this tournament, why not just register as Terps Black. This whole terp/terp black thing is like a shell game! ( no pun intended Turtle parents)

A lot of these parents don't care because they think by there son being part of an elite organization like the express they are better players than they actually are. They pay the thousands for there kids to be on the C, D, and E teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who might the Snipers be? Never heard of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pete will not be happy.

Neither will Jim, Tom and Frank.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what ever happen to those two coaches that coached the Orange 2017 Express team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, that's it. You nailed it. Well done.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know at least one from our town team who will not be playing with us at JDRF the maryland trip is probably the explaination

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this Garden City Summer Travel Team any good I hear there ok but I want to know what other people think. I've heard they beat a few good travel teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares what Pete thinks? He is the reason that the top two express teams got broken up last August. He is fully in control of the Terp Black team and has caused all kind or problems with the Terp and Terp Black teams. I am glad we left the Express, from what we are all seeing the Terps have all kinds of issues and he the main reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this Garden City Summer Travel Team any good I hear there ok but I want to know what other people think. I've heard they beat a few good travel teams

Yes GC dad, we know they are a good town team. Btw, it's "they're"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sniper are from Florida.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So a travel team beat a few good travel teams? What's your point? Most of those GC kids also play on travel teams other than the GC travel team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sniper are from Florida.

So its not the Top Side Snipers from Westchester?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy cause’s issues were ever he goes. We were on another travel team with him a few years back. He tried the same crap but no one listen to him?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares what Pete thinks? He is the reason that the top two express teams got broken up last August. He is fully in control of the Terp Black team and has caused all kind or problems with the Terp and Terp Black teams. I am glad we left the Express, from what we are all seeing the Terps have all kinds of issues and he the main reason.
Is Pete the former wretler guy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Terps are good kids that have been treated unfairly. Sometimes the true needs to be told. Terp BLack parent should worry about their own kids, and stop talking about how the talent is so different between the two teams is. I know my kids talent level is and I am ok with it. MC you are a good coach that why we paid the money we don't have to have our son train with you . I just feel he would get more teaching and reps if there was only 22 kids at practice, I think that is a fair statement. Just being honest ff
Ffffh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all true stuff. This guy Pete is the problem for the Terps and Terp Black team. He thinks he is better then everyone???????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the move the Wrestler. That is Pete! Mickey is a little smarter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Pete is the reason the two Terp teams are not going to the U14 championship Torunment in Florida. He causes a lot of issues with the two teams. Always trying to separate them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pete is the reason that the two Terp team got separated in the 1st place. He has superiority complex

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U-14...Baseball or soccer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The black players that are the core of the black team are not playing this weekend. Those are the ones that will play 99% of the games for the black team. The terps playing this weekend are actually getting to play. This will most likely not happen during a black game. Who is going to argue with that? Who would want their kid just watching a game from the sidelines?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what you're talking about. When the black team plays to win, all these other kids added to the roster to appease parents most likely will not play. and that is why they are playing this weekend in MD. How long will it take for those parents to complain? and that is why they are playing this weekend in MD. Every single black kid (which isn't on both teams) stand out among their peers and truly are something special. They have learned and continue to learn how to mesh as a team. I recently saw a sunday practice which had maybe 9 black players. Three coaches stood there and worked with them and let me tell you I was shocked at the level of everything!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what you're talking about. When the black team plays to win, all these other kids added to the roster to appease parents most likely will not play. and that is why they are playing this weekend in MD. How long will it take for those parents to complain? and that is why they are playing this weekend in MD. Every single black kid (which isn't on both teams) stand out among their peers and truly are something special. They have learned and continue to learn how to mesh as a team. I recently saw a sunday practice which had maybe 9 black players. Three coaches stood there and worked with them and let me tell you I was shocked at the level of everything!

Finally someone admits the need to have people look at their son as "something special". It is refreshing to see someone post about how insecure they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're in denial. There are kids with that little extra, a little faster, bigger, stronger, better players. I would say they have "something special". You know it when you see it. It is what it is, not because I'm needing my kid to be viewed as something special!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder how many Terps Black players will be at the JDRF tournament tomorrow, just "helping" out the other 2017 Express teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol....so you're saying that the starters only are Terps black official players and the rest of team needs to play for the terps to get any playing time and help them win.
Obviously your a delusional parent!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder how many Terps Black players will be at the JDRF tournament tomorrow, just "helping" out the other 2017 Express teams?
the fact that you guys rip on us is hilarious what team do you play for? Huh? It's like you know about our team? I play for terps black and 4 players were asked to play for both teams. Stop acting like you know everything but in reality you don't only your kids do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The black players that are the core of the black team are not playing this weekend. Those are the ones that will play 99% of the games for the black team. The terps playing this weekend are actually getting to play. This will most likely not happen during a black game. Who is going to argue with that? Who would want their kid just watching a game from the sidelines?

Better question...Why would you want your kid on a team where this happens? It amazes me that adults are actually condoning what Express is doing (& on here trying to justify it) We are talking about 14 year old boys here. The tryout for this team was in September of 2012 & we are now in June of 2013 & there are boys that do not have security on their team yet. Why put their kid through that? There are so many good teams in this age division on the island, why deal with this constantly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better question...Why would you want your kid on a team where this happens? It amazes me that adults are actually condoning what Express is doing (& on here trying to justify it) We are talking about 14 year old boys here. The tryout for this team was in September of 2012 & we are now in June of 2013 & there are boys that do not have security on their team yet. Why put their kid through that? There are so many good teams in this age division on the island, why deal with this constantly?

Thanks for the voice of reason. This whole thing is insanity and happens all the way through to the end with the Express unless you are on the best team in the grade. Trust me, been there done that - it was difficult to break away because my son felt like the Express could put him in a good position for recruiting and he also had a lot of friends there but we finally cut the cord and it felt great to finally break away from this nonsense. He's now starting on the best team he's ever played on and feels very welcome with his new club and is having more fun than he ever has. Break the spell and walk away, you'll sleep much better and your kid will still have a great experience with his new club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From experience - be careful here. The Express has a very strong potential to suck the life out of you (not to mention the money out of your savings account) as well as the enthousiasm that your kid has for lacrosse. My kid has also moved on and his love for the game has been reinvigorated. He needed a change of scenery and it worked out beautifully - lax is fun again! Crazy, right? BTW - if you are stuck with Express because your son is going to St. A's - my condolences. We were are a public school family and do not have those handcuffs. We can breath deeply now and we no longer have to stress about wondering if our son's role on the team is "safe". Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue killed the jesters yesterday but the jesters came back today and beat fl$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Terps and Gladiators who met in the finals yesterday in the LAx Splash tournament in Maryland. A good game won by the Gladiators 8 to 6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was this Terps Black or other Terps?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Terps and Gladiators who met in the finals yesterday in the LAx Splash tournament in Maryland. A good game won by the Gladiators 8 to 6.

Was a great game that could have gone either way. Both teams very talented and all the boys belonged on the field!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was this Terps Black or other Terps?

Was the 2017 Terp Team

Like Reply Quote