Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 11:17 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 10:34 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 09:50 PM
Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 09:08 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 08:42 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,202
Posts280,157
Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 243 of 266 1 2 241 242 243 244 245 265 266
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #315981 11/22/20 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes Spalding beat SJ. In fairness, different approaches to the game. Once team played all personnel while the other played to win. Lots of top end talent on both teams.

Yeah but I wouldn’t put too much into the win over SJ! SJ was out there playing all their guys to see what they have. Spalding isn’t that good. They struggled with Severn.

Easy there big girl. This is a warm up for Spalding. Spalding will do well this year. Make playoffs for sure.

Why do you lunatics say this every single year to no end. SPALDING WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. If you barely beat St Johns while youre playing your best players against their backups you’re not a good team. Not to mention you barely beat a very young severn team. Spalding will never be good even with half of the hawks. After the hawks leave you’ll be competing with MSJ and JC to see who won’t be last in the league.

Team is not good. Even with the new coaching staff.

I watched the game.
Spaulding has the best coaches in the mid Atlantic. Clearly a structured offense that plays to their strengths. BK and Ripley used their money wisely.
Spaulding will contend for the championship the next two seasons.

Please tell me you are joking. No one can possibly have such a low iq. Although it wouldn’t surprise coming from a person who decided to send their kid to Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #315986 11/23/20 06:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Yes Spalding beat SJ. In fairness, different approaches to the game. Once team played all personnel while the other played to win. Lots of top end talent on both teams.

Yeah but I wouldn’t put too much into the win over SJ! SJ was out there playing all their guys to see what they have. Spalding isn’t that good. They struggled with Severn.

Easy there big girl. This is a warm up for Spalding. Spalding will do well this year. Make playoffs for sure.

Why do you lunatics say this every single year to no end. SPALDING WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. If you barely beat St Johns while youre playing your best players against their backups you’re not a good team. Not to mention you barely beat a very young severn team. Spalding will never be good even with half of the hawks. After the hawks leave you’ll be competing with MSJ and JC to see who won’t be last in the league.

Team is not good. Even with the new coaching staff.

I watched the game.
Spaulding has the best coaches in the mid Atlantic. Clearly a structured offense that plays to their strengths. BK and Ripley used their money wisely.
Spaulding will contend for the championship the next two seasons.

Please tell me you are joking. No one can possibly have such a low iq. Although it wouldn’t surprise coming from a person who decided to send their kid to Spalding.

BK starting dumping money into the program years ago. Ripley’s significant contributions have only helped with IL ratings.
In the grand scheme of things, the needle has move a little, but not enough to compete for a championship in the MIAA.
The sad sad truth about the program, BK and Ripley contributions to the program are SIGNIFICANT, and aspiring to make the playoffs shows how low the bar is in the community. The goal should have been to WIN. Instead it is make the playoffs...

At least some Hawks got four stars.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316016 11/23/20 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Yes Spalding beat SJ. In fairness, different approaches to the game. Once team played all personnel while the other played to win. Lots of top end talent on both teams.

Yeah but I wouldn’t put too much into the win over SJ! SJ was out there playing all their guys to see what they have. Spalding isn’t that good. They struggled with Severn.

Easy there big girl. This is a warm up for Spalding. Spalding will do well this year. Make playoffs for sure.

Why do you lunatics say this every single year to no end. SPALDING WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. If you barely beat St Johns while youre playing your best players against their backups you’re not a good team. Not to mention you barely beat a very young severn team. Spalding will never be good even with half of the hawks. After the hawks leave you’ll be competing with MSJ and JC to see who won’t be last in the league.

Team is not good. Even with the new coaching staff.

I watched the game.
Spaulding has the best coaches in the mid Atlantic. Clearly a structured offense that plays to their strengths. BK and Ripley used their money wisely.
Spaulding will contend for the championship the next two seasons.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please tell me you are joking. No one can possibly have such a low iq. Although it wouldn’t surprise coming from a person who decided to send their kid to Spalding.

BK starting dumping money into the program years ago. Ripley’s significant contributions have only helped with IL ratings.
In the grand scheme of things, the needle has move a little, but not enough to compete for a championship in the MIAA.
The sad sad truth about the program, BK and Ripley contributions to the program are SIGNIFICANT, and aspiring to make the playoffs shows how low the bar is in the community. The goal should have been to WIN. Instead it is make the playoffs...

At least some Hawks got four stars.

There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316063 11/23/20 04:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316068 11/23/20 06:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

next year

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #316074 11/23/20 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding only wins this year....JC, MSJ and SP

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316075 11/23/20 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

next year

Spaulding wins the MIAA the next two years. BK and Ripley are paying for transfers.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316079 11/23/20 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

Holy **** it doesn’t end with you losers. Spalding will never be good at lacrosse and recruiting some overrated kids from the hawks won’t even get you to the playoffs. You’ll always be known as the school for delinquents who couldn’t cut it at public school. The school honestly hasn’t changed much if you give their roster a look over. I do not understand anyone’s logic in sending their kid to spalding—just go to stm if you want your son to have a catholic education(they’re actually good at lacrosse!)

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316085 11/24/20 06:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

Holy **** it doesn’t end with you losers. Spalding will never be good at lacrosse and recruiting some overrated kids from the hawks won’t even get you to the playoffs. You’ll always be known as the school for delinquents who couldn’t cut it at public school. The school honestly hasn’t changed much if you give their roster a look over. I do not understand anyone’s logic in sending their kid to spalding—just go to stm if you want your son to have a catholic education(they’re actually good at lacrosse!)

Still bitter on your son not getting asked to go with rest of his teammates to Spalding. Going thru life bitter and resentful is not a good recipe for happiness.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #316134 11/24/20 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Transfers for this year? Doesn’t MIAA have a rule against mid-year transfers? Transferring players might be want to know the rules.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316135 11/24/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no doubt that Spalding has evolved into a good school with solid athletics, it has come a long way from where it was in the 80s and 90s (Spalding was where a kid went when he got kicked out of public school or other catholic and private schools).

Let's be real here with lacrosse. This is about the dads. period. No boy grows up dreaming of putting on the black and red to represent Spalding in lacrosse. Spalding is a big commuter school off the highway. There is no lacrosse tradition, The dads are trying hard to make Spalding happen and it might work but once their Johnny Laxalots graduate, the program immediately reverts to its historic level.

There seem to be some good players and coaches there at this moment. I wish them luck with the sleeping giant, turnaround narrative. If it all clicks and everyone works together nicely that sixth playoff berth could be within reach and once the playoffs start anything could happen. It will be fun to watch.

They either win it this year or finish as runner up, Heard it here first !!

Holy **** it doesn’t end with you losers. Spalding will never be good at lacrosse and recruiting some overrated kids from the hawks won’t even get you to the playoffs. You’ll always be known as the school for delinquents who couldn’t cut it at public school. The school honestly hasn’t changed much if you give their roster a look over. I do not understand anyone’s logic in sending their kid to spalding—just go to stm if you want your son to have a catholic education(they’re actually good at lacrosse!)

Still bitter on your son not getting asked to go with rest of his teammates to Spalding. Going thru life bitter and resentful is not a good recipe for happiness.

I’ve got no horse in this race and can tell you only ******* would send their son to spalding. That’s you’re only response—“oh your son isnt good enough to play for spalding.” Anyone can go to that pos school and play for the lacrosse team. No ones bitter about anything except the brain dead like you on here spouting off thinking spalding will be anything but a bottom feeder. What’s the last time they made the playoffs? They will never make the playoffs and your overrated son won’t do anything to change that. Money doesn’t win you anything in the miaa—especially at spalding.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #316138 11/24/20 03:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will make the playoffs and win championships.
BK and Ripley’s money will ensure transfers.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316156 11/24/20 06:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They will make the playoffs and win championships.
BK and Ripley’s money will ensure transfers.

All spalding is missing is 2 defensemen, a fogo, a goalie, 5 mids, 2 Lsms, a couple athletes, and 2 attack.. other than that they are right there...

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #316160 11/24/20 07:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin] show on the spalding sideline coaching like they are in the MIAA championship- what a sham!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #316161 11/24/20 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They will make the playoffs and win championships.
BK and Ripley’s money will ensure transfers.

Where are all these all star transfers you spalding **** riders keep talking about? Spalding will never win an miaa a championship. You’re literally insane if you think otherwise. I definitely see the potential of you guys winning a b conference championship but even John Carroll did that so who cares.

Like Reply Quote
Page 243 of 266 1 2 241 242 243 244 245 265 266
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4