BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,616
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 69 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

So, what you are really saying, is when the Terps lose, it is really Terps Black losing. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes that is essentially true but the Terp Black parents or the directors of the Express would never admit it!

INSANITY!!!!!!!

"IN-CHANEY-TY"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup - it really doesn't matter to you, and shouldn't. There are definite rosters. Period. Why does this bother you so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uniforms are not the same if you include helmets. black team has black decals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are no terps black kids playing on terps. if they say they are, then they were add on players for sidelines/extras who are terp players, not black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the really funny part would be if the cameras followed the wanna be's parents on all the "other" teams!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The orginal problem was that when the Terps were formed in the fall MC took a handful of weak players . As the fall progressed it became clear these kids would not get equal playing time. So essentially a Terps Black/ Terps structure was formed to be fair to all. The primary objective of the Terps is to allow for playing time for everyone on the team and to enter into easier tournaments. The primary objective of the Terps Black is to win against strong competition in the top tournaments. Given that it is the summer and kids wear out easily they needed additional players to form a complete Terps Black team and so they took a handful of the better Terps players to fill out the roster. So essentially the very best A quality players are only on the Black, The kids with potential to become A quality players are on Black and Terps, and the Kids who are solid B quality players are strictly on Terps. Yes there is anxiety etc by parents on both teams but I think over time they will all appreciate the benefit of the structure. Going into next year, I think they will have a better idea of an A, B, C team etc. The kids are receiving quality coaching and there is no question they are all better players than when they started. Now that school seasons are over both teams will get rolling again. Terps Black fully intact is one of the strongest teams in this age group in the country. Yes the Turtles have been together for a long time and play so well together it will be hard to beat them however this Black team has beaten almost everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As you read thought the thread it is very funny how the Terp and Terp Black parent have a diffrent story. Terp Black parents trying to distance them selfs from the Terps. The Terp parents tying to get closer to the Terp Black team. Thinking there kid belongs with the Black team. If your kid was good enough to be on the Black team he would be!!!! This is trully a side show. I would pay money to watch on TV. Maybe danceing with the Terps!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are no terps black kids playing on terps. if they say they are, then they were add on players for sidelines/extras who are terp players, not black.

This is a LIE!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The simple fact is that the Express more than any other organization moves there players around after teams are made. My son played for them last year and he was constantly asked to play games for both his team and a weaker team because he was stronger at his position than the 2 boys on that team.

If the Terps Black players never played games for the Terps than nobody would say anything. It would be a normal A,B,C,D,E team set up for 2017. But the reality is that 8-10 Terps Black players also play for the Terps to help them win games they wouldn't normally even be competitive in.

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

That's a LOT of players and no need to use other player on the weaker teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The orginal problem was that when the Terps were formed in the fall MC took a handful of weak players . As the fall progressed it became clear these kids would not get equal playing time. So essentially a Terps Black/ Terps structure was formed to be fair to all. The primary objective of the Terps is to allow for playing time for everyone on the team and to enter into easier tournaments. The primary objective of the Terps Black is to win against strong competition in the top tournaments. Given that it is the summer and kids wear out easily they needed additional players to form a complete Terps Black team and so they took a handful of the better Terps players to fill out the roster. So essentially the very best A quality players are only on the Black, The kids with potential to become A quality players are on Black and Terps, and the Kids who are solid B quality players are strictly on Terps. Yes there is anxiety etc by parents on both teams but I think over time they will all appreciate the benefit of the structure. Going into next year, I think they will have a better idea of an A, B, C team etc. The kids are receiving quality coaching and there is no question they are all better players than when they started. Now that school seasons are over both teams will get rolling again. Terps Black fully intact is one of the strongest teams in this age group in the country. Yes the Turtles have been together for a long time and play so well together it will be hard to beat them however this Black team has beaten almost everyone else.

Except for the Gladiators.......

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So enough of "As the Terps turn", who really cares anyway. So were getting ready for tourney season. What 2017 clubs are playing in the JDRF next weekend? I know the Jesters and True Blue are in, anyone else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated earlier this is a built in discount for the players that "migrate" to both teams. All players are paying the same "tuition" yet some chosen few get to play twice as much and presumubly get twice as much coaching. Nobody should be happy with this situation......pick your team and "coach them up" !!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps Black beat the Gladiators the first time they played, the second time they played they did not have their full Terps Black team . Gladiators are tough though no doubt about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps Black beat the Gladiators the first time they played, the second time they played they did not have their full Terps Black team . Gladiators are tough though no doubt about it.

LMAO, the ole "they didnt have their full team"....lets hear all the other excuses.......Gladiators are the best team in the age group right now outside the Turtles, plain and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anytime the Terps Black loses there seems to be an excuse. Pretty pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And there we have it....the excuse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is funny. Funny because this is what we knew a Terps Black parent would say.

I'm sure the missing players were the best of the best (the Uber Terps) and were off playing a game for the "other Terps".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG!! Does this EVER end? Terps, Terps Black, "we can beat any team (other than Turtles)", "oh yeah, we did loose to the Gladiators but, not everyone was there" "we only have 8-10 Terp Black players that play on the regular Terps". Does anyone see the craziness going on? This has to take up too much time in your lives, it certainly IS taking up too much of 2017 Thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is better than Dance Moms. I think I have a great idea for a new show.

You can do a reality show on ANY youth sport (or H.S. sports), in ANY State with ANY group of parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anytime the Terps Black loses there seems to be an excuse. Pretty pathetic!

Im a Terp Black parent, sometimes we win sometimes we lose. I can assure you all that our boys go very hard all the time! Fun team to watch play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't the Gladiators get crushed by 91 Orange?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im gonna tend to doubt that very much......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does any of what happened between Sept and now really matter. Aren't the next 2 months what all this is all about. My son doesn't play on any of those teams but this horse is so beaten dead its crazy. The next 8 weeks will tell everyone which of these 2017 teams is the best. There will be no excuses once the summer tournaments start. anyone have a new topic as this one is getting real boring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does any of what happened between Sept and now really matter. Aren't the next 2 months what all this is all about. My son doesn't play on any of those teams but this horse is so beaten dead its crazy. The next 8 weeks will tell everyone which of these 2017 teams is the best. There will be no excuses once the summer tournaments start. anyone have a new topic as this one is getting real boring

I tried asking what teams were playing in the JDRF but people are obsessed with talking about the Terps. Blah Blah Blah.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I tried asking what teams were playing in the JDRF but people are obsessed with talking about the Terps. Blah Blah Blah.

Because JDRF at 2017 doesn't draw powerful teams, get with the program!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The simple fact is that the Express more than any other organization moves there players around after teams are made. My son played for them last year and he was constantly asked to play games for both his team and a weaker team because he was stronger at his position than the 2 boys on that team.

If the Terps Black players never played games for the Terps than nobody would say anything. It would be a normal A,B,C,D,E team set up for 2017. But the reality is that 8-10 Terps Black players also play for the Terps to help them win games they wouldn't normally even be competitive in.

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

Turtles? That's weird. I was just on the express site and look at the tournament tab click 2017, NO turtles. How can you be the "A" or "AA" team of the club when the club doesn't even have you LISTED?!? Answer: Turtles are not look at as an "express team", pretty clear to those who go to the website and read it.

I'm not knocking the turtles at all, I'm knocking the confused knuckleheads on here who think turtles are the top 2017 team for express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're run by the express they just have there own site

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you guys think are the top teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

Turtles? That's weird. I was just on the express site and look at the tournament tab click 2017, NO turtles. How can you be the "A" or "AA" team of the club when the club doesn't even have you LISTED?!? Answer: Turtles are not look at as an "express team", pretty clear to those who go to the website and read it.

I'm not knocking the turtles at all, I'm knocking the confused knuckleheads on here who think turtles are the top 2017 team for express.

Look under the Hotels Tab and you will see the Turtles.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

You must be a Terps parent (oh sorry, maybe Terps Black) Always a bridesmaid, never a bride?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. Haven't played this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the hotel assignments on the express site and you will see the turtles are listed. Also look at the tournaments they play in. Always listed as Long Island Express Turtles!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

Look under the Hotels Tab and you will see the Turtles.....

Hotel tab? Oh yeah, I forgot that the hotels were their teams stay is more important than tournaments for these big lacrosse clubs. Cough cough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

You must be a Terps parent (oh sorry, maybe Terps Black) Always a bridesmaid, never a bride?

No Im sorry, seems like a turtle nerve was struck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

No Im sorry, seems like a turtle nerve was struck.

No Im sorry, no shell on my son...just noticing the jelousy of the Express parents towards their own

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ring leader Terp Black parent, would win survivor my a land slide. He is a gut throat type of guy, your kid has one bad game and he is in a huddle to get him off the team, great atmosphere to be be around, d

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you go to the Turtles site it clearly says right on the home page that they are a proud member of the long island express!
If they weren't the A team none of the other express 2017 parents would care.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we pick on the Jesters again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this true? Gladiators played 91 orange?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As soon as the Terps beat the Jesters, you can go back to that line...

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 69 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard