Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #311679 10/09/20 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write up from National All Star Games Impressive group of players noticed and in my opinion extremely accurate. Thought competition was high level. Was interested in seeing if DP was going to get a write up and he did not which was the correct call as he was average at best. It is now a few events in a row he has been middle of the road could he fall out of top 10 definitely out of top 5 . Glad to see some of the Defensemen get noticed as they were dominant and created heck for other offenses all tournament

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #311719 10/09/20 04:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enjoy D3 lacrosse

Only a stunad would post this. If you were a real lacrosse fan you would know that D3 level lacrosse happens to be some of the most purist forms of lacrosse and competitive play across the country. Half dozen D3 schools beat up on 60-70% of D1 teams-

But it’s still D3 and if your kid could play D1 he would.

Just because a kid is doesn't know better and believes his self worth is determined by whether he takes a D1 offer doesn't mean a parent has to agree. I would much rather play 4 years for a top flight top academic D3 team than sit the pine for 2 years at a mid level D1. There is no pro level and no money to speak of for lacrosse. Its about PT and getting into the best academic school you can while having a positive collegiate experience. Mike drop!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311734 10/09/20 08:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy D3 lacrosse

Only a stunad would post this. If you were a real lacrosse fan you would know that D3 level lacrosse happens to be some of the most purist forms of lacrosse and competitive play across the country. Half dozen D3 schools beat up on 60-70% of D1 teams-

Just because a kid is doesn't know better and believes his self worth is determined by whether he takes a D1 offer doesn't mean a parent has to agree. I would much rather play 4 years for a top flight top academic D3 team than sit the pine for 2 years at a mid level D1. There is no pro level and no money to speak of for lacrosse. Its about PT and getting into the best academic school you can while having a positive collegiate experience. Mike drop!

Keep making excuses for not making it to D1.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #311756 10/10/20 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top level D3 teams like Salisbury,Tufts, Williams, and Amherst would blow out mid to low level D1 teams. That’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311762 10/10/20 11:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy D3 lacrosse

Must hurt to not have son on a D1 team.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #311770 10/10/20 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My older child was recruited to play D1 and chose D3 because he decided he wanted the social life college brings, without the intensity of D1. Not everyone who plays D3 is there because they can't make a D1 team. Personally it was the best decision for him.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311872 10/12/20 10:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top level D3 teams like Salisbury,Tufts, Williams, and Amherst would blow out mid to low level D1 teams. That’s a fact.

Plus they actually have lives on campus. And meet people. Real people.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311889 10/12/20 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My older child was recruited to play D1 and chose D3 because he decided he wanted the social life college brings, without the intensity of D1. Not everyone who plays D3 is there because they can't make a D1 team. Personally it was the best decision for him.

Everybody on the Island has that same excuse

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311971 10/13/20 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everybody on the Island has that same excuse
Well then I guess they will be setting records at D3 schools while most D1 rostered players sit on the bench. To each his own.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312019 10/13/20 05:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie at Tufts is Arlington kid who turned down a number of D1 offers. Same thing with the attack from Gonzaga who went there last year. Both kids would have easily gotten PT on D1 teams.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312061 10/14/20 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write up from National All Star Games Impressive group of players noticed and in my opinion extremely accurate. Thought competition was high level. Was interested in seeing if DP was going to get a write up and he did not which was the correct call as he was average at best. It is now a few events in a row he has been middle of the road could he fall out of top 10 definitely out of top 5 . Glad to see some of the Defensemen get noticed as they were dominant and created heck for other offenses all tournament

I don't think he will fall too far but probably will a little bit rightfully so. Agree on event

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312094 10/14/20 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think he will fall too far but probably will a little bit rightfully so. Agree on event

Who cares? He already committed to UNC.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312122 10/15/20 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He should care. NLI hasn't been signed. Coach/player can back out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312132 10/15/20 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So dense. You really think one tournament will make or break you?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312136 10/15/20 11:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? He already committed to UNC. No

When his dad gets a job he will go with him anyways. Holding his spot just in case his dad doesn’t get hired somewhere.

Like Reply Quote
Page 229 of 268 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS