Anonymous #309366 09/08/20 03:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.

Simply not true. My son is in college and did get calls on Sept. 1, but the D1 school he attends did not reach out to him until the summer of his junior year. So there are months to go.[/quote]

Yeah right, your son got recruited from the bench[/quote]

Pipe down, same happened for my son. He's now at a top 25 D1 school. You know not what you speak of[/quote]

Wrong, you are dreaming[/quote]

Says the parent who's obviously never been through the recruiting process. You should educate yourself a little bit to avoid further embarrassment[/quote]

What school do you consider “top 25” can’t wait to hear this.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309434 09/09/20 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a quick question. Just saw the 91 kid commuted today Norte Dame. I see he is from a town outside Albany. Do these kids commute 3 hours for practice 2x a week? Or do they just get to show up on game days ?

Why do you care?

They all stack their teams if you look half the Smash and CoachC rosters are packed with out of state kids. Anything to win ! bunch of aholes!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309442 09/09/20 02:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when do we start with the best teams on Long Island in the 2022 age group?

Who Cares....Its all about getting seen and getting an offers. Then figuring out which is the best fit for your kids future.

Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.

Simply not true. My son is in college and did get calls on Sept. 1, but the D1 school he attends did not reach out to him until the summer of his junior year. So there are months to go.

Yeah right, your son got recruited from the bench

I really love this response. You know this comes from an angry individual that has never been through the recruiting process and never played a meaningful game of lacrosse in his life.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309445 09/09/20 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those teams have kids from TX, NC, others. Also closer, but kids from Westchester too.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309522 09/10/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"LILJ 22' Open" on Tourney machine, Nice long island lineup, New Event?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #309526 09/10/20 03:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a quick question. Just saw the 91 kid commuted today Norte Dame. I see he is from a town outside Albany. Do these kids commute 3 hours for practice 2x a week? Or do they just get to show up on game days ?

Why do you care?

They all stack their teams if you look half the Smash and CoachC rosters are packed with out of state kids. Anything to win ! bunch of aholes!

Here is the realty... College Coaches want to watch the best players compete with and against the best players. The clubs want to field the best team possible so that that they can compete with the best teams. Why people have a problem with that is beyond me. Reminds me of the people who think kids should only play with kids from their town. Crazy

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309531 09/10/20 04:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to inside Lacrosse, only 3 22s from Long Island have been committed. My son got some calls from D1 schools and they all said its going to be a long process this year, most likely into next summer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309533 09/10/20 05:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Here is the realty... College Coaches want to watch the best players compete with and against the best players. The clubs want to field the best team possible so that that they can compete with the best teams. Why people have a problem with that is beyond me. Reminds me of the people who think kids should only play with kids from their town. Crazy

That kid was on LI played for smash, Dad got a job in Albany so they moved recently

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309534 09/10/20 05:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Easier to recruit talent than to coach good athletes into becoming great athletes. Isn't it their job to do that? Lazy....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309535 09/10/20 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when do we start with the best teams on Long Island in the 2022 age group?

Who Cares....Its all about getting seen and getting an offers. Then figuring out which is the best fit for your kids future.

Simply not true. My son is in college and did get calls on Sept. 1, but the D1 school he attends did not reach out to him until the summer of his junior year. So there are months to go.

Yeah right, your son got recruited from the bench

I really love this response. You know this comes from an angry individual that has never been through the recruiting process and never played a meaningful game of lacrosse in his life.

that call or email is coming soon

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #309744 09/14/20 07:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LI open this weekend is interesting. Basically the top 8 teams on LI.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309825 09/15/20 10:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina to Cuse! Deuces!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309842 09/16/20 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? Couldn't get into the Ivy's, Duke, Virginia, etc?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309846 09/16/20 09:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After listening read what his daddy wrote, I guess we know why he didn't look at the Ivy's. Obviously not a fan of the family, but you have to admit that was a little embarrasing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309856 09/16/20 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After listening read what his daddy wrote, I guess we know why he didn't look at the Ivy's. Obviously not a fan of the family, but you have to admit that was a little embarrasing.

I am willing to bet you didn't go to an ivy either! You say you don't like the family and that is your business YET you watched his announcement and came on an anonymous forum to trash him, sounds like you're the one who should be embarrassed!

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard