Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/24/20 11:55 PM
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 09/24/20 10:57 PM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/24/20 10:43 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/24/20 10:21 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/24/20 10:05 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,093
Posts272,743
Members2,208
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306835 08/12/20 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306836 08/12/20 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Shamrox is a C team. Obviously they would have been decimated by any of the 4 teams in the top bracket- Igloo A, S2s, Legacy and even Roar.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

I was there and not only myself saw that 91 was the best.

Not sure i would call Shamrox a c team based on the way they ran through the three teams they played.. regardless of how weak the competition were.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #306845 08/12/20 03:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup .....shamrox is not a c team and rage is not a b team. We understand, heard it all before. Probably a good 100 times. And before you say it.....I'll say it for you. Yes , I am very jealous , yes my son didn't make a 91 team and he stinks at lacrosse . Hahaha, see I just spared you from having to write that. You seem to have it all figured out.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306851 08/12/20 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Shamrox is a C team. Obviously they would have been decimated by any of the 4 teams in the top bracket- Igloo A, S2s, Legacy and even Roar.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

I was there and not only myself saw that 91 was the best.

Not sure i would call Shamrox a c team based on the way they ran through the three teams they played.. regardless of how weak the competition were.

No Dad, they really are a C team. It’s okay, at least your boy gets to play instead of watching from the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306854 08/12/20 04:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup .....shamrox is not a c team and rage is not a b team. We understand, heard it all before. Probably a good 100 times. And before you say it.....I'll say it for you. Yes , I am very jealous , yes my son didn't make a 91 team and he stinks at lacrosse . Hahaha, see I just spared you from having to write that. You seem to have it all figured out.

I know, i know.. It's very simple to figure three teams in a grade = a, b, & c.. Anything beyond that is mind-boggling..

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306870 08/12/20 07:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ROAR is beyond overrated. GC got 3 of their 4 goals right after the game was stopped because “fire marshall complained about the contact” . . . Yet no other game was stopped. Must be the Garden City home field advantage.

Express Snyder play ROAR Saturday in CT, so we shall see who’s a better team . . .

Oh and please stop talking about Shamrox. They beat Rebels Red and ICON, who had kids on those teams that can’t catch and throw on those teams.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306871 08/12/20 07:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup .....shamrox is not a c team and rage is not a b team. We understand, heard it all before. Probably a good 100 times. And before you say it.....I'll say it for you. Yes , I am very jealous , yes my son didn't make a 91 team and he stinks at lacrosse . Hahaha, see I just spared you from having to write that. You seem to have it all figured out.

I know, i know.. It's very simple to figure three teams in a grade = a, b, & c.. Anything beyond that is mind-boggling..

The coach left express because his son wasn’t playing

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #306873 08/12/20 08:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.....most over rated teams I have seen so far in this age group are roar and rage from 91

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306918 08/13/20 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

Getting close to the World Series eligible year. We will see who qualifies on age.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306929 08/13/20 02:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

No you didn't, but hey nothing like being a liar on an anonymous post.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306932 08/13/20 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To your point no team that has WSYL aspirations would build their team with holdbacks. Not a lot of holdbacks on the NY teams at this age anyway since NY state discourages holding kids back. The teams with lots of private school kids in MA, CT, PA and MD tend to be the teams with the most holdbacks.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

Getting close to the World Series eligible year. We will see who qualifies on age.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #306953 08/13/20 06:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was watching games s2s looks good igloo A not so much..... 91 rage is a good team 91 shamrox a b team with some talented kids from what i hear the parents werent happy with the bracket they were put into.. but anway express snyder is an ok team nothing special and roar seemed ok as well...

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306961 08/13/20 08:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i was watching games s2s looks good igloo A not so much..... 91 rage is a good team 91 shamrox a b team with some talented kids from what i hear the parents werent happy with the bracket they were put into.. but anway express snyder is an ok team nothing special and roar seemed ok as well...
Hows 2027 Turtles ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #306971 08/13/20 11:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the great talent evaluator....s2s didn't look good, nor did igloo, both were sloppy. When a team beats bad teams doesnt make them good. Rage is a b team and shamrox is a c team.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #306973 08/14/20 05:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i was watching games s2s looks good igloo A not so much..... 91 rage is a good team 91 shamrox a b team with some talented kids from what i hear the parents werent happy with the bracket they were put into.. but anway express snyder is an ok team nothing special and roar seemed ok as well...
Hows 2027 Turtles ?

Just as crazy and self centered as the parents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4