BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To your point no team that has WSYL aspirations would build their team with holdbacks. Not a lot of holdbacks on the NY teams at this age anyway since NY state discourages holding kids back. The teams with lots of private school kids in MA, CT, PA and MD tend to be the teams with the most holdbacks.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

Getting close to the World Series eligible year. We will see who qualifies on age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was watching games s2s looks good igloo A not so much..... 91 rage is a good team 91 shamrox a b team with some talented kids from what i hear the parents werent happy with the bracket they were put into.. but anway express snyder is an ok team nothing special and roar seemed ok as well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was watching games s2s looks good igloo A not so much..... 91 rage is a good team 91 shamrox a b team with some talented kids from what i hear the parents werent happy with the bracket they were put into.. but anway express snyder is an ok team nothing special and roar seemed ok as well...
Hows 2027 Turtles ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the great talent evaluator....s2s didn't look good, nor did igloo, both were sloppy. When a team beats bad teams doesnt make them good. Rage is a b team and shamrox is a c team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hows 2027 Turtles ?

Just as crazy and self centered as the parents.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was mentioned that the bigger clubs that offer A & B teams don't necessarily nurture/care about the B teams. What are your thoughts of this in regards to Eclipse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was mentioned that the bigger clubs that offer A & B teams don't necessarily nurture/care about the B teams. What are your thoughts of this in regards to Eclipse?

Eclipse I believe is from CT. We have played them but have no idea the answer to your question. The craziest system with AB C D is Laxachussets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the great talent evaluator....s2s didn't look good, nor did igloo, both were sloppy. When a team beats bad teams doesnt make them good. Rage is a b team and shamrox is a c team.

apparently tour terrible yourseld shamrox in the c bracket they destroy all "c" teams lol rage is an A team shamrox B machine AA bozos..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call it what you want , rage is a b team ....machine plays up into horrible 2026 b brackets and rage plays horrible a and b teams all courtesy if " my lollipop tournaments " owned by the same corporation that owns 91....get a grip ....everybody knows how it works over there....keep drinking the kool aid while playing bad teams and saying you're the best ....fool

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of and I forgot the awful c team shamrox, save your money theyre a c team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Snyder, what's up dog? How'd the Roar game go? Pipe down. Save your analysis for your in-laws at the next bbq...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW....trouble in 91 kool aid ville , the supposed "A" team rage lost to a town team from long island lol, then barely beat express who from what i heard has about 6 players that can actually play. Wake up people......poorly coached teams and weak tournaments can only take you so far, unfortunately you are exposed when you play teams with better coaching. No number one finger in the air today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the roar game go ? Lol....thanks for asking. Roar beat rage 8-7. Is that the game you're referring to ? Lol , looks like you spoke a little too soon 91 dad. Let the excuses begin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the roar game go ? Lol....thanks for asking. Roar beat rage 8-7. Is that the game you're referring to ? Lol , looks like you spoke a little too soon 91 dad. Let the excuses begin
CSH snob.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which tournament was this at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax fest , go check it out .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy from Snyder...Its better to stay quiet and let everyone assume you are a fool than to open your mouth for it to be confirmed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"How'd the roar game go ? Lol....thanks for asking. Roar beat rage 8-7. Is that the game you're referring to ? Lol , looks like you spoke a little too soon 91 dad. Let the excuses begin"

I was referring to the Roar/Snyder game. Nothing directed towards 91. "Snob"? You fired the first shot at Roar/CSH. No one was on here waving a flag or touting the team; just simply responded to your over rated comment AFTER the games were played. Hater...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I'm a hater .....i detest that I'm not on a 91 team that claims to be the best thing since sliced bread yet loses to a town team lol and then bashes snyders team but can only beat then by one goal ,typical dense 91 dad response. Everyone is jealous , everyone wants to be you. Hahaha, parhetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of and I forgot the awful c team shamrox, save your money theyre a c team

what a big dummy lol... c teams icon rebels red express watson recon theres a few more ive seen the shamrox destroy those teams.... B team Rage A and machine AA and who cares if machine plays up 2026 b brackets they still winning those games as well becauae no 2027 team can compete with them besides the hawks..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, yup......got it ......keep reciting what they tell you when you register for 91...the usual company lines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an awesome A team , losing to a town team ....please tell me how I could sign up for that, so amazing I want to be a part of that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha....AA, A and B. Funny, its called A,B,C in the real world . Only for the fools who don't want to be called a B team does that AA garbage work ....get ready to sign up for another year of playing on a B and C team . But hey if it makes you sleep better at night il call.it an A .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express synder beat shamrox by one goal how are they a c team lol you dads are clueless..... express synder from the fall till now picked up a few kids fall. classic shamrox. beat them 8-3 ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to find a hobby and stop with the bashing of 11 YEAR OLD teams! I hope you are teaching your children to be better human beings then yourselves. This is disgusting. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this feed as well as your behavior on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep playing in your mylollipop tournament's and beating horrible teams , you guys fool no one but yourselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep playing in your mylollipop tournament's and beating horrible teams , you guys fool no one but yourselves

wonder what fantastic club your kid plays for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi, welcome to 91 where we have the best teams on the planet . If anyone else tells you otherwise they are jealous, sour grapes , can't make our teams but wish they could . Now here is your schedule, we play in our own tournaments against horrible teams because we put out 20 tournaments and nobody even decent comes to play. But hey you'll win the tournaments and get a t shirt and you can tell your friends that you won every tournament . It's ok if the kids dont develop playing bad teams , the shirts are worth it . We are amazing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi, welcome to 91 where we have the best teams on the planet . If anyone else tells you otherwise they are jealous, sour grapes , can't make our teams but wish they could . Now here is your schedule, we play in our own tournaments against horrible teams because we put out 20 tournaments and nobody even decent comes to play. But hey you'll win the tournaments and get a t shirt and you can tell your friends that you won every tournament . It's ok if the kids dont develop playing bad teams , the shirts are worth it . We are amazing .

another bozo.. lol just because little johhny cant make 91 its ok lifes not over keep chugging along 😁😁😁

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right , have fun on the second and third teams. And yes as usual I could write the 91 script " everyone is jealous , everyone wants to be you , kid couldn't make the team , kid must be a horrible lacrosse player " you're a joke . Keep spewing the party lines , you're a great student to the propoganda teachers at 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't Laxfest on tourney machine? Any other way to get results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IT IS ON TOURNEY MACHINE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's in Connecticut, you have to filter for that state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know much 2027 Turtles Team ? Coaching , training .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok thanks...thought it was NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it you don’t like 91! Would you please let us know what club your son plays for since you seem to have found something that is far better.

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok thanks...thought it was NY

Surprised CSH beat Rage but these kids are 11 so anything can happen since there is not a ton of separation on most of these teams. Good for them. I think parents get to wrapped up on a win or loss here or there as if just that win is the be all and end all. Many of these teams would beat each other if they got to play each other more often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wheres all the Machine parents now ? 1-2 at lax fest .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hows the 91 camp this week . Money grab or is it worth the $75 and prob. Hundreds of kids each age group .

Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard